Note for Christians

Why are you saying me that? It's even completly out of context of the thread...

Porfiry,

If you don't want me to post it here for whatever reason, I won't. I guess it will get too big anyways...

Truthseeker, you must be utterly braindead for you not to see the stupid cycle here in sciforas.

check1: christian posts religious message;
atheists make logical refutation;
antichristians claim to be atheist and make vulgar attacks;
christians get pissed;
antichristians get pissed at christian's counterattacks;

atheist mistaken for antichristian;
atheist tries to engage christians in decent discussion;
atheist gets only religious vulgarities;
atheist gets pissed;
big threadfighting ensues;
much carnage;
quiet after the battle;

goto check1;

You're only going to start a HUGEass fight here. Not sure Porfiry would want that.

I want to bring that for Christians, not for atheists. Those texts are a very good study of the Bible. In any way I want to create confusion here...

Like the atheists are supposed to sit quietly like nice little atheist kiddies must, eh?

TruthSeeker! Lay! Off! The! Crack!

It is YOUR option, not mine. What I want is to offer other Christians the opportunity to read my church's messages, that's all. Wheter you, atheists, attack us or not it is not my business... I hope you don't...

I suppose we have the right to speak...

Indeed you have the right to speak. I'm just mildly annoyed that you are on crack, and that your exercising your right to freedom of speech will make scifora explode in fiery smithroons again.

Again, PLEASE lay off the crack. It would make me ever so happy.

It should be noted that Nelson is not high on crack, he's high on LOVE.

Which is infinitely more debilitating.

I don't think the codeine and glue helps, either. :)

That definitely scares me.

*starts contemplating selling love in the drug trade*

Yes!!
*sets out recruiting loyal goons and dominating the underworld*

*dishes out vicious beatings to rival gang leaders*

*pauses to smooch Xev*

*burns and smokes out Detroit's crime leaders*

*cough
Can you go back to the subject...?
Actually... there is NO subject anyways...:eek:

Why don't you two start a thread like...
"Xev loves Zero"... or... "Zero loves Xev"... or both... or... "Xev and Zero combining forces"... or whatever...

Back