Marijuana

Ricky Houy said:
But, you have to take into consideration, how many people in the netherlands have the money for heroin?

1. since when did lack of money stop an addict?
2. the US is a third world country compared to holland.

spuriousmonkey said:
1. since when did lack of money stop an addict?
2. the US is a third world country compared to holland.

1.Well, prisons in Amsterdam sound very scary, just short of horrible.

2. Ever been to amsterdam, and saw the houses they lived in?

Yea, everyday. But, that is the bad sides of town.

The ghetto there is in no way in comparison to ghettos of America.

Ghettos in holland.

fuck me...that was funny.

------------

well, my old neighbourhood in holland has completely turned into what they label in holland as a ghetto. That is were there are more immigrants than dutch people.

My sister lives in a street like that and sends her kids to a school with no white people whatsoever.

What does such a ghetto look like:
http://sciforums.spuriousmonkey.com/dutch-ghetto.jpg
fucking disgrace to the world isn't it.

Last edited:
i always liked those commercials, this is your brain, this is your brain on drugs

Same here. There's also been some recent anti-marijuana commercials on TV the past couple years and they've been so stupid, lol; made me laugh out loud, literally.

Heh, I feel like watching the movie Reefer Madness now. That's the same hilarious hysteria.

Not really, i'm talking about drug addicts. Note: drug addicts get addicted to drugs in general; not just heroin and crack.

Exactly, it's the person. That said girl would also have been an addict to gambling instead if she had tried.

- N

spuriousmonkey said:
Ghettos in holland.

fuck me...that was funny.

------------

well, my old neighbourhood in holland has completely turned into what they label in holland as a ghetto. That is were there are more immigrants than dutch people.

My sister lives in a street like that and sends her kids to a school with no white people whatsoever.

What does such a ghetto look like:
http://sciforums.spuriousmonkey.com/dutch-ghetto.jpg
fucking disgrace to the world isn't it.

What about housing in the red light district?

Neildo said:
Exactly, it's the person. That said girl would also have been an addict to gambling instead if she had tried.

- N

Yes.

But, none the less it is addicting to some people and to say it's not addicting is very wrong. Now, I do admit it is the person, but marijuana is mentally addicting, but not a strong mental addiction.

Besides, marijuana also has tabacco in it quite alot i might add, it's not as addicting as ciggarettes with there additives, but still addicting; for people who arn't addicts it is very easy to quit with mild withdrawls. The worst you could get is depression, or a tough time sleeping.

Now compare that to alcohol which can kill you if you try to quit it; but you have to have been drinking for a very long amount of time.

I support marijuana fully, i am a habbitual smoker of it, and would be wrong of me to preach it is bad. :m: But, still you must be correct if you are to argue this properly.

To spurious, I know amsterdam might have nice houses and a fairly decent economy system. But from what i've always heard in the red light district the ghettos are horrible.

Ricky Houy said:
Besides, marijuana also has tabacco in it

Not sure where you get your marijuana, but you might want to ask for a refund if there's tobacco in it... or were you pointing out that most Dutch tend to mix in tobacco when they smoke marijuana?

Ricky Houy said:
To spurious, I know amsterdam might have nice houses and a fairly decent economy system. But from what i've always heard in the red light district the ghettos are horrible.

The Red Light District is right in the center of Amsterdam. And, while there are quite a few neer-do-wells running around there, it's hardly a ghetto. Most of the housing there is quite nice and, I suspect, quite expensive. I stayed right in the middle of the Red Light district when I visited, and felt quite safe the whole time. It's the tourist capital of Holland, and so is packed with expensive restaurants and bars, and quite a few nice hotels. Apart from a few run-down "coffee" shops, I never saw anything in Amsterdam that remotely approached what I'd call a "ghetto." Moreover, the Netherlands has a per-capita GDP on par with England, Japan and Australia, so it's a bit of an understatement to say they have a "fairly decent" economy. They've been one of the richest countries on the face of the earth since the Renaissance.

quadraphonics said:
Not sure where you get your marijuana, but you might want to ask for a refund if there's tobacco in it... or were you pointing out that most Dutch tend to mix in tobacco when they smoke marijuana?

The Red Light District is right in the center of Amsterdam. And, while there are quite a few neer-do-wells running around there, it's hardly a ghetto. Most of the housing there is quite nice and, I suspect, quite expensive. I stayed right in the middle of the Red Light district when I visited, and felt quite safe the whole time. It's the tourist capital of Holland, and so is packed with expensive restaurants and bars, and quite a few nice hotels. Apart from a few run-down "coffee" shops, I never saw anything in Amsterdam that remotely approached what I'd call a "ghetto." Moreover, the Netherlands has a per-capita GDP on par with England, Japan and Australia, so it's a bit of an understatement to say they have a "fairly decent" economy. They've been one of the richest countries on the face of the earth since the Renaissance.

Well, I learned in my rehab starlite that there is strong amounts of tobacco in it. However they have been wrong before, and could be wrong about this.

According to Starlight
in shwag 4-12% of it is thc or tetrahydrocannabinol very strong portions being tobacco. ( I tried doing research on this and could not find any supporting texts on the tobacco)
In nug it is 25-45% thc or tetrahydrocannabinol. Not as much tobacco but still a strong amount.( I tried doing research on this and could not find any supporting texts on the tobacco)

As to the second part I stand corrected. I have only heard of it having bad ghettos. Excuse me for that, I do appologize.

But hey lets not forget the ghettos during world war 2, lol jk those don't really count anymore.

Last edited:
Ricky Houy said:
According to Starlight
in shwag 4-12% of it is thc or tetrahydrocannabinol very strong portions being tobacco. ( I tried doing research on this and could not find any supporting texts on the tobacco)
In nug it is 25-45% thc or tetrahydrocannabinol. Not as much tobacco but still a strong amount.( I tried doing research on this and could not find any supporting texts on the tobacco)

That seems really suspicious to me. I've bought quite a bit of both marijuana and tobacco in my life, and I've never seen any tobacco mixed in with weed. And it's certainly very easy to tell the difference... Perhaps it's a regional thing? Not sure where you're located, but I can state with confidence that any marijuana dealer who tried to pass off tobacco as weed anywhere in North America or Europe would very quickly find himself out of business (and maybe with some bruises).

No not mixed in with the plant

It's supposed to be naturally in the plant, like tobacco strains are in marijuana strains

Giambattista said:
What's this CRAP about "harder" drugs?

Are you aware of the statistics? Cigarettes and alcohol kill WAY WAY WAY MORE people every year than cocaine, crack, heroin, meth, and all those others combined!

This "hard" drug/"soft" drug shite is a ruse! Do you know how many people die from TYLENOL every year???

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/medicalnews.php?newsid=11017

And that's only acetaminophen!

That's just because more people use cigarettes. Herion and Crack are worse for you and they can kill you. Cigarettes aren't that bad, neither is drinking.

spuriousmonkey said:
the US is a third world country compared to holland.

I wouldn't say that... Sure there are probably more ghettos in America, but there are the Ghettos in Amsterdam. I remember getting lost and driving into this really ghetto area. It looked pretty bad. Most of the people in Amsterdam all have the same type of house. But there are those nice richy houses there as well, but it's the same in America.
I was in D.C. and OMG THEY have ghettos! The ghettos I saw in Holland were kind of more like a group...Just a small group of houses living away from everyone else.

I HAVE SMOKED pounds and pounds of marijuana...

but not so much any longer...

IT MAKES YOU LAZY... TIRED... AND WANTING TO SLEEP...

all of which gets in the way of living...

also.. its a depressant... and people dont need help getting depressed.

alcohol does as much.

also.. they say 13% of men... are suceptable to growing breasts...

and.. cannibiniods in weed, act like... like.. estrogen in the body...

and can cause some men to actually form breasts if they smoke alot... alot..

i cant say i dont like it.. i do... but it doesnt actually help anyone unless they are seriously stressed out.... in pain.. or suffering some form of nausia....

thus.. here in CA... it has been legalized with a medical perscription...

as it seems reasonable.. sick and dieing people should be able too if it helps..
which it can..

i used to be in constant pain... and it helped me forget.

but im not in pain anymore... and now.. it just makes me lazy.

-MT

Ricky Houy said:
Oh, god yea...

Anything, at the cheapest prices i've heard of.

And your right there next to Mexico! It's easy. My mom always says that the cowboys are stoners. I bet a lot of them are. Cheap? How cheap?
It costs like 20 euro here for an ounce of coke. Not that I do it or anything.

Back