mabus - the 3rd anti-christ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Bebelina

I feel it very clearly, like a predator, I have the instinct to kill.

But now, I wonder...if I must become the Word Dominator after all!!!!

Muahaha....

Think she has been keeping some secrets from us?

the last Latvian (Mohican)

You all here say simpathyes towards imigrants. It's because you haven't faced what it is like, when it is really too much. As I somewhere mentioned before 40% of our country's inhabitants are Russian imigrants who came here in the years from 1945 till 1991 and counting. Our people were sent to Syberia(sp) or killed in death camps also in the far North of Russia, they were also placed like lab rats in nuclear test polygons in camps not far from the North Pole . There are times and places now , where I can't speak Latvian, because I'm not understood in my own country(I speak also fluent Russian of course, but ask how many Russians here know Latvian). All your comisars from EU say---integration, integration, integration. I don't think tht they have to speak Turkish in their country. And the thing is that most Russians don't want to integrate. 40% of them.... It is us- Latvians who need to be saved, who's rights are under constant attacks from Russia. We are a small nation- there are ~2 600 000 inhabitants in our country- 40% are Russian. Ask yourself - would you like your country to be socially and culturally invaded, would you like to shop asking for milk in Chinese?

Avatar, I do understand that. Look at my country. Australia is a very young nation, with people from all over the world. In many places people of certain specific backgrounds group together. In a suburb very close to here, for example, most people are Asian, particularly Vietnamese, and even the street signs there are in Vietnamese. In Sydney's Rocks area, the signs are mostly in Japanese. My city, Melbourne, has the largest Greek population of any city in the world outside of Athens (and they're all one family, or so the joke goes). So for many Australians, it is normal to be in a place of many races/nationalities/languages.

But I do understand your point. Your country and its ways are much older than Australia (note I say "Australia", and not the many tiny aborigine nations which existed beforehand), with a much longer recorded history. I also think such things should be preserved, rather than lost. I'm not sure how that can be done though. Maybe the goverment could declare that only Latvian language can be taught in schools, no Russian. Maybe do what the USA does and strictly limit the number of foreigners who can study and work in your country.

Adam,
Our government has tryed to do all your suggestions, but you know what happened:bugeye: :mad:
Russia started to shout tht their people in Latvia are taken off their rights. EU comisars started to come (we hope to enter the EU in 2004) and say tht if we wanted to get in, we need to give Russian the same rights and smtimes even more, because they are MINORIOTY:rolleyes: :mad: :confused:
....all we had to do, was to soften the laws... we have no even milder laws thn in France and Germany , because of them. It is blackmailing...you say---fuck the EU..unfortunately we can't do tht. The situation here is that if we do not enter the EU, then we have little chance to enter NATO (what is crucial for our safety and independence)....
on the last note---- know why those Russians are coming here and not in their dear Russia where they have even smaller rights thn here???? because Russia SUCKS (I've been there)... we are Europe here, we are the promissed land for many of thm...

Ah well. The way of nations right now seems to be greater joint operations, such as the UN, EU, NATO, and so on. Letting the Russians have their way seems to be the price Latvia pays for getting those international partnerships. I don't see how Latvia can make the best of the situation, unless your country gets something the EU needs. If Latvia could hold something the EU needs, Latvia could then say "We'll make our own laws, deal with our coutnry as we see fit, and you will let us into the EU". Maybe nuclear power stations, and the ability to supply cheap power to the rest of Europe. I don't know.

we have no such valuable things unfortunatley:(

as for the power stations:D:D:D SWEET IRONY

we had one, but it was closed down by the pressure from the same EU :laughs in tears: , because it was too unsecure... Also we have made some laws (also with the help from the EU), that makes building a nuclear power plant very hard.

Our country is the country of rivers (there are so many of those here) and we generate all the power we need from hydroelectical plants, but unfortunately we can't supply the whole Europe, especially with that cheap russian power Europe plans to buy frm thm.

So we are really screwed up.....

(we plan to join NATO late this year and EU - the spring of the next)

I knew we had something in common Xev, except for the bad sense of humour, that probably can be traced back to the lizard gene anyway. :D

I WON'T BE YOUR SLAVE BEBELINA!

VIVA LE ANARCHY!

WE WON'T BE YOUR LOVE SLAVES ANY MORE
:D:D:D:D:D

Avatar, the EU sucks :( Big Time...! :(

Mayhaps Anarchy is the answer!

"Viva l'Anachy?!" If it goes on like this in Europe, it can come down to Anarchy.

I wish you the best in Latvia - really hope there'll be a solution. :) :)

Originally posted by Bebelina
Yes Adam, I would like to dominate you and a whole bunch of other people

Oh well, mayhaps then we would have the perfect regime... :) :)

who's mabus?

First of it's spelled Quatrains. but anyway enough grammar lessons from a sophmore eh? who/what is mabus? and does anyone know where i can get ahold of Centuries or Quatrains? if so lemme know and e-mail me @ DDiddy0024@AOL.com k? PEACE OUT!

~D~:eek: :confused: :bugeye::cool: :eek: :rolleyes:

ASSH*LE

Do you speak four languages? No? Then shit the fick deine mutti up !!!!

And second,...if you would read the thread in stead of sticking your dick forward; you'd know what and who Mabus is,...and where you can find info on this verry subject; Centuries or Quatrains,...

Have a nice and splendid fuck*ing day,....spellhole,...!:mad: it'z not even my mothertongue,.....I would like to see YOU typing a forein language all the time,...

Really,...you should sjut teh fuk up:
lemme know
Oh! You should learn how to spell,...it's : "Let me know" not :lemme know !!!
do you feel how silly it is? : it's only then a prob. when you wouldn't haven't got the msg. !!! >this is not the case,...or was it?
:bugeye:

Last edited:
Hey... look at this...
http://cfa-www.harvard.edu/ep/pressrel/alignment_rel.html

"On May 10, the planets Mars and Venus will appear to pass so close to one another that, to the naked eye, they will seem to become one bright heavenly object."

Creepy... for those who know what this event means... :eek:
I guess this will be the best day to begin a perfect and long lasting relationship... :)

"Earlier, on May 5, something even more spectacular will happen. The bright planets Mars, Saturn and Venus will group together to form a perfect equilateral triangle in the western sky. This dazzling configuration will be visible almost everywhere on Earth. In the Middle East, this pyramid-shaped specter will hang directly above Bethlehem."

Even Creepier!!!! If you relate Saturn, Mars and Venus with the Trinity, Father, Son and Holy Spirit... it makes lots of sense... :bugeye: :eek:

"Oddly enough, more than 2,000 years ago, this same grouping of planets may have caught the attention of the Biblical Magi. On April 1, 2 B.C., the planets Mars, Saturn and Venus came together to form a perfect equilateral triangle over the city of Bethlehem. Now, in the 21st Century, amid the turmoil taking place in the Middle East, the ancient Roman gods of Love, War and Agriculture/Wisdom, are coming together to look down upon this war-ravaged landscape once again."

Matthew 13:3-7:

"3 And he spake many things unto them in parables, saying, Behold, a sower went forth to sow;
4 And when he sowed, some seeds fell by the way side, and the fowls came and devoured them up:
5 Some fell upon stony places, where they had not much earth: and forthwith they sprung up, because they had no deepness of earth:
6 And when the sun was up, they were scorched; and because they had no root, they withered away.

7 And some fell among thorns; and the thorns sprung up, and choked them: 13:8 But other fell into good ground, and brought forth fruit, some an hundredfold, some sixtyfold, some thirtyfold. "

Explanation:

Matthew 13:18-30 :

"18 Hear ye therefore the parable of the sower.

19 When any one heareth the word of the kingdom, and understandeth it not, then cometh the wicked one, and catcheth away that which was sown in his heart. This is he which received seed by the way side.

20 But he that received the seed into stony places, the same is he that heareth the word, and anon with joy receiveth it;
21 Yet hath he not root in himself, but dureth for a while: for when tribulation or persecution ariseth because of the word, by and by he is offended.

22 He also that received seed among the thorns is he that heareth the word; and the care of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, choke the word, and he becometh unfruitful.

23 But he that received seed into the good ground is he that heareth the word, and understandeth it; which also beareth fruit, and bringeth forth, some an hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty.

24,25 Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field: But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.

26 But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also.

27 So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares?
28,29 He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up? But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them.

30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn."

Sower... Agriculture... Wisdom... Athens... Saturn...
Coincidence...?

http://cfa-www.harvard.edu/press/general_alignment_image1.jpg

What's really happening here...? ;):eek:
:cool:
Love,
Nelson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back