mabus - the 3rd anti-christ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Demons are everywhere....

Originally posted by FoxMulder

Yes! REAL DEMONS!
Of course real, what did you want- a puppet demon, demon action figure:D
yessssssss I'm real >:) and it feels good.
XEV->Hardly. So long as I'm not involved in whatever wierd fantasies involving demonic bondage, I'm cool with Adamski's fantasies.
you can involve me, but I can' t promise you won't sufer in the process.

You are not taking this seriously! Grow up!

I once made love to a demon.
Tyler, you have not! If you had, your mind and body would be mere puppets of demonic handlers by now. Stop being so ridiculous about these things!

So long as I'm not involved in whatever wierd fantasies involving demonic bondage, I'm cool with Adamski's fantasies.
Xev, nobody should be "cool" with Adam's brainless talk of having sex with demons and eating demon pizza! He is either a tool of those dark forces or a complete idiot or an uncaring fool.

yessssssss I'm real > and it feels good.
Primeval Beauty, there is nothing about demons which feels good! They exist to harm, their presence is antithetical to human life. It is sickness and misery they bring!

"Tyler, you have not! If you had, your mind and body would be mere puppets of demonic handlers by now. Stop being so ridiculous about these things!"

How do you know they aren't, Foxy?

"Xev, nobody should be "cool" with Adam's brainless talk of having sex with demons and eating demon pizza! He is either a tool of those dark forces or a complete idiot or an uncaring fool."

I don't care, as long as I'm not involved.

Unless you look like that other demon hunter, Blade. ;)

"you can involve me, but I can' t promise you won't sufer in the process."

See above, Primal Beauty.

And welcome to Sciforums! We're not all mental.....just most of us are. :p

Re: You are not taking this seriously! Grow up!

Originally posted by FoxMulder

Tyler, you have not! If you had, your mind and body would be mere puppets of demonic handlers by now. Stop being so ridiculous about these things!
how do you know he is not a puppet?:D besides playing with puppets is not interesting, I prefer thinking flesh
He is either a tool of those dark forces or a complete idiot or an uncaring fool.
neither, he is a dark force himself, just look iin his face, his ees, see that demonic glow:eek:
Primeval Beauty, there is nothing about demons which feels good!!
so I presume you are a demon if you know exactly how being a demon feels :cool: Sorry, I don't like stupid christian demons, you give us a bad name
They exist to harm, their presence is antithetical to human life.
Thank Cthulhu , I'm no human:)
It is sickness and misery they bring!
you make me sick about christianity. you know your job well, congrats on that!
We're not all mental.....just most of us are.
So do I see.
Now you have a demonically possesed night creature among you. You're all so lucky:)

Re: Re: You are not taking this seriously! Grow up!

Originally posted by Primeval Beauty
neither, he is a dark force himself, just look iin his face, his ees, see that demonic glow:eek:
I am not, nor have I ever been, associated with the communist party... I mean demons... I mean... ah, never mind, busy watching a crappy Australian kung fu movie.

Let me see, in the world I know a Daemon is a program that is run from boot, and always resident.

If your talking about Daemons then there is a possibility that if your dealing with them, try hacking them.

Daemons notoriously hate DoS attacks, if you can deny their service they won't bother you anymore, but you more likely to have the systems administrator bear down on you.

Demons... Hurm.. Piffle!

Heres what you do, get yourself involved with a bunch of people and build yourself a decent sized Modified Faraday Cage. A cage designed to take an frequency that attempts to enter it and channel it around the cages walls.

(you might even want to try using a fractal evolution algorythmic jammer, so the signal can't be aligned to, to help block any penetration.)

This could keep you out of the way of your "demons".

On the otherhand you could get some microphones developed for ultrasound scans and strap them to the persons head. You should notice that they are being bombarded by high end frequencies, and possibly Electro-Magnetics to the Temporal Lobal regions (the place that voices are recognised, and are procesed when you hear things. The Temporal Lobes as someone pointed out to me, have been found to shrink in Schizofrenics due to prolonged exposure to radiation bombardment, and notibly EM bombardment cause the brain to increase in Mass and decrease in size)

At the end of the Day, those Demons you talk about are just a bunch of pranking Psychologists and Physicists that find it amusing to mess with peoples lives, and then realise papers on what they have been studying. (Although patients have been known to die for their papers)

Hmm....

I can't log in! I think the demons must have found that I was here, and are slowing down the server's bandwidth capacity!

Stryderunknown:
Heres what you do, get yourself involved with a bunch of people and build yourself a decent sized Modified Faraday Cage. A cage designed to take an frequency that attempts to enter it and channel it around the cages walls.

That might work! I must try that! First I have to look up 'Faraday Cage'!

Adam:
I am not, nor have I ever been, associated with the communist party... I mean demons... I mean... ah, never mind, busy watching a crappy Australian kung fu movie.

You are associated with demons and you do not know you are! Open your eyes!

Xev:
We are, and we have FoxyNutter, the demon hunter, and we have me, Cthulhu's High Priestess.

I do hunt demons and I always win! Let me at this 'Cthulhu'!

Primeval Beauty:

how do you know he is not a puppet?

Tyler's eyes are open and he is pure of heart! He will be fighting the demons soon and winning, when he finds Jesus!

neither, he is a dark force himself, just look iin his face, his ees, see that demonic glow

I do not think Adam is a demon, but perhaps.....

so I presume you are a demon if you know exactly how being a demon feels

No no no! Being around demons does not feel good!

Thank Cthulhu , I'm no human

Then what are you?

we're just afraid that there won't be any left when we get there
(Starship Troopers) I like tht movie, have it on disk 30cm from me

I've noticed it too, foxynutter, there's something wrong with the servers on sciforums or something. It was around before you arrived and enlightened us with your demon speke.

I'm dead serious when I say this fox: I am a half demon. I feel it every day, walking around, the urge to steal souls, to rip them from the flesh they occupy and devour them like a chicken sandwhich from mcdonalds. But then I remember that I am also half human, so I fight back the feeling-the want, the urge, the lust to devour souls. It's tearing me apart...soon I fear the demon who occupies half of my body (his name is Trantor the Oblivious) will rip free and terrorize the world! Is there a way to stop him from destroying me, and the universe as we know it???

I can't log in! I think the demons must have found that I was here, and are slowing down the server's bandwidth capacity!
unfortunately demons suffered the same problems. it must be atheists:mad:
You are associated with demons and you do not know you are! Open your eyes!
:kisses adam's eyes and whispers - forget about him:
I do hunt demons and I always win! Let me at this 'Cthulhu'!
you have no chance against the Cthulhu. btw, his high priestress guards him well.
Tyler's eyes are open and he is pure of heart! He will be fighting the demons soon and winning, when he finds Jesus
I'm pure in my heart, but I have no wish to fight the demons.
No no no! Being around demons does not feel good!
it's because you fear from them, and you should, KILLER:bugeye:
Then what are you?
I don't like to be classified , but if I must I can define myself as -> deep forest night creature

Fox, did you send one of those demons to my computer today?

My, my, I haven't been able to log in till now.

Yes people, after a long debate on demons in movies and whether they are in someone's head or pizza's, can we go back ontopic please?

Thank you...:)

Great googly moogly! This is bizzare!

FoxyNutter

"I can't log in! I think the demons must have found that I was here, and are slowing down the server's bandwidth capacity!"

Yeah, I had that problem. Although 'server's bandwidth capacity'? WTF?

Probably just MicroSucks.

"I do hunt demons and I always win! Let me at this 'Cthulhu'!"

Umm, he'd kick your ass in no time.

Plus, he's sleeping.... I won't let you wake the Great Cthulhu up, he likes his sleep!

To wake up Cthulhu, you'll have to get through me and all the other cultists!

But soon, when the stars are right, he will return to his old position of power...

"Tyler's eyes are open and he is pure of heart! He will be fighting the demons soon and winning, when he finds Jesus!"

Crap, I had always thought Tyler was kinda cute. Let's hope he dosen't become an Xtian.

Eeek!

Polly.....

"I'm dead serious when I say this fox: I am a half demon. I feel it every day, walking around, the urge to steal souls, to rip them from the flesh they occupy and devour them like a chicken sandwhich from mcdonalds. But then I remember that I am also half human, so I fight back the feeling-the want, the urge, the lust to devour souls. It's tearing me apart...soon I fear the demon who occupies half of my body (his name is Trantor the Oblivious) will rip free and terrorize the world! Is there a way to stop him from destroying me, and the universe as we know it???"

Don't encourage him! :p

Primeval:

"unfortunately demons suffered the same problems. it must be atheists"

Hey! Don't look at me! I couldn't log on till now, and missed Foxy's nuttering!

"btw, his high priestress guards him well."

*Xev blushes*

Thanks.

Incoming e-mail concerning 'upcoming' war...

By Timestar, Krsanna Duran
Astrologer Mahala Gayle and I talked recently about the strong possibilities of war this summer in astrological terms, and how these will affect Bush. While there are numerous methods of forecasting, the TimeStar forecasts focus on 13-day windows relative to lunar eclipses. Mahala Gayle uses astrology. The TimeStar has a proven track record with some elements while Mahala Gayle's astrology has success with others. A single answer to all things does not exist.

Mahala Gayle indicated that the stars are not looking good in George W.'s personal chart with his strong warlike aspects, and at the same time war is strongly indicated in larger global terms. Several elements employed in TimeStar forecasts are converging in May and June for accelerating geophysical change. Regards, Krsanna

Matthew wrote:

And don't forget, both countries have nukes.

KASHMIR SEPARATIST LEADER KILLED AS WAR FEARS MOUNT

May 21
— By Myra MacDonald

NEW DELHI (Reuters) - A Kashmiri separatist leader was gunned down in Indian Kashmir Tuesday in the latest incident in a spiral of violence which is pushing India and Pakistan to the brink of war.

The two nuclear-capable countries also exchanged heavy fire across their border in disputed Kashmir for the fifth day as Indian Prime Minister Atal Behari Vajpayee began a visit to the region, where a raid on an army camp last week revived tensions.

Separatist leader Abdul Gani Lone was shot by two unidentified gunmen during a meeting in Srinagar, the summer capital of Jammu and Kashmir state, witnesses said.

"He fell down and started reciting Koranic verses. When the gunmen realized that he was still alive they fired again and he died," Lone's driver, Abdul Rashid, told Reuters.

Lone, 70, was seen as a moderate in the All Parties Hurriyat (Freedom) Conference, a disparate alliance of separatists whose aspirations range from greater autonomy for Kashmir to joining Pakistan.

He was one of the key players India had hoped to persuade to take part in elections later this year to help end a 12-year revolt against New Delhi's rule in Kashmir, India's only Muslim-majority state.

Britain's Foreign Secretary Jack Straw is to travel to the region early next week. "The possibility of war between India and Pakistan is real and very disturbing," he told reporters in London. "This is a crisis the world cannot ignore."

"It (Lone's killing) is a setback to peace in Kashmir," said political analyst Mahesh Rangarajan. "He had expressed revulsion against the killing of innocents in Kashmir. The efforts to normalize the situation, widen the political process, have received a setback."

Pakistan's Foreign Ministry issued a statement condemning what it called "cold-blooded murder" and said it was "yet another incident in the continuing reign of terror unleashed by the occupying forces in Indian-held Kashmir."

WORKING FOR PEACE

Vajpayee, whose first stop was in Jammu in the south of the state, said Lone was killed because he was working for peace.

"It will have an impact but it should not hurt peace moves. Stronger efforts should be made to bring peace," he told reporters at the start of his three-day visit.

Vajpayee's visit followed a bloody raid on an army camp in Jammu and Kashmir last week that intensified a stand-off with Pakistan dating back to an attack on India's parliament in December. India blames both raids on Pakistan-based Islamic militants.

Close to a million troops were mobilized on the border after the parliament attack.

Earlier Tuesday, Indian and Pakistani forces exchanged heavy machine gun and mortar fire across the border. Authorities on the two sides reported seven deaths, including civilians. Both sides blamed the other for starting the firing.

In a further sign of tension, India said troops deployed in western Gujarat state to quell violence between Hindus and Muslims would return to the border with Pakistan.

New Delhi has long accused Pakistan of stoking revolt against Indian rule in Kashmir, the cause of two of their three wars since independence from Britain.

Pakistan has denied the charge and in January Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf promised to prevent anyone using his country as a base for militant attacks on targets abroad.

But after last week's army camp attack in which 34 died, some Indian politicians have accused Musharraf of betraying that promise and said India should strike back at Pakistan.

Analysts now expect an intense effort by the international community, led by Washington, to get both sides to stand down.

"It's looking very serious," said South Asia defense analyst Brian Cloughley. "It is up to the world's heavyweights now...to stop war in the subcontinent."

U.S. URGES RESTRAINT

The United States, for whom Pakistan is a key ally in its war on terror, has urged both sides to show restraint and said Monday it would send Deputy Secretary of State Richard Armitage to the region soon.

Pakistan appealed Monday to other countries to "convince India to see reason" and hold talks to avert a war. India has refused to hold talks until the militant attacks stop.

But while India has said it expects action from Musharraf, analysts say there may be little he can do to curb Islamic militants, who have also hit targets in Pakistan, including a bomb attack in the port city of Karachi earlier this month.

"The Pakistanis are now well and truly prepared for war, but are determined not to strike the first blow. What they fear is an 'incident' that would give India apparent justification to try to invade," said Cloughley, who is based in Britain.

Worries about a conflict sent Indian shares tumbling. India's main equity index ended down 2.93 percent to hit its lowest close since December.

In Pakistan, the benchmark Karachi Stock Exchange's key 100-share index closed down 2.98 percent, after plummeting 7.4 percent Monday, its second-biggest drop ever.

http://www.abcnews.go.com/wire/World/reuters20020521_318.html

I am dead serious now! Ontopic or the posts after this one will go right down the drain.

See? You have a choice in this. This time!

You know, I am not half a demon, I am a complete demon. Hell, maybe I am Mabus.

Watch your tails...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back