Luminiferous Aether Exists!

You continue to miss the point. What is observed does not prove the existence of Dark Matter, of any composition. All it proves is that something affects the way light moves through space-time, on it way to us, that is not consistent with GR, without some addition of gravitational mass we cannot see, measure or fully explain.

All it proves is that gravitational lensing, or what we associate with gravitational lensing, appears to be originating from something we cannot yet adequately explain.

What part of, "This technique revealed the dark matter ... containing far fewer galaxies than would be expected if the dark matter and galaxies were anchored together", are you unable to understand?

This is evidence dark matter and galaxies are not anchored together. This is evidence galaxies move through dark matter.

I was incorrect, it is possible get waves in a super fluid. That of course does not mean your idea of the double slit experiment makes any sense.

'New 'Double Slit' Experiment Skirts Uncertainty Principle'
http://www.scientificamerican.com/ar...inty-principle

"Intriguingly, the trajectories closely match those predicted by an unconventional interpretation of quantum mechanics known as pilot-wave theory, in which each particle has a well-defined trajectory that takes it through one slit while the associated wave passes through both slits."

The wave in the aether passes through both slits.

I still am waiting for you answer my question about why different masses have different 'aether pressures'.

A field in physics is space filled with aether and the strength of the field is the displacement of the aether from its rest position. The more matter there is the greater the displacement of the aether from its rest position, the greater the force exerted by the displaced aether toward and throughout the matter.

The Milky Way's halo is the state of displacement of the aether.

The Milky Way's halo is what Einstein referred to as curved spacetime.

A field in physics is space filled with aether and the strength of the field is the displacement of the aether from its rest position. The more matter there is the greater the displacement of the aether from its rest position, the greater the force exerted by the displaced aether toward and throughout the matter.

Why? You have stated that there is no density change in the aether, so whether an earth sized piece of aether or a moon sized piece of aether was displaced the density of the aether adjacent to both surfaces would be identical therefore the force would be identical, right? This is directly analogous to displaced water and pressure.

Why? You have stated that there is no density change in the aether, so whether an earth sized piece of aether or a moon sized piece of aether was displaced the density of the aether adjacent to both surfaces would be identical therefore the force would be identical, right? This is directly analogous to displaced water and pressure.

Water is a liquid.

Aether is, or behaves similar to, a supersolid.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casimir_effect#Vacuum_energy

"In a simplified view, a "field" in physics may be envisioned as if space were filled with interconnected vibrating balls and springs, and the strength of the field can be visualized as the displacement of a ball from its rest position."

A field in physics is space filled with aether and the strength of the field is the displacement of the aether from its rest position.

'NASA's Voyager Hits New Region at Solar System Edge'
http://www.nasa.gov/home/hqnews/2011/dec/HQ_11-402_AGU_Voyager.html

"Voyager is showing that what is outside is pushing back. ... Like cars piling up at a clogged freeway off-ramp, the increased intensity of the magnetic field shows that inward pressure from interstellar space is compacting it."

It is not the particles of matter which exist in quantities less than in any vacuum artifically created on Earth which are pushing back and exerting inward pressure toward the solar system.

It is the aether, the particles of matter exist in, which is the interstellar medium. It is the aether which is displaced by the matter the solar system consists of which is pushing back and exerting inward pressure toward the solar system.

Why even bother? He has nothing that's supported by ANYTHING and just makes up his "facts" as he goes along! He's doing nothing here by demonstrating that he knows absolutey nothing at all about real physics. In short, he nothing more than an ignorant jerk. (Just like Das Energy and others.)

Why even bother? He has nothing that's supported by ANYTHING and just makes up his "facts" as he goes along! He's doing nothing here by demonstrating that he knows absolutey nothing at all about real physics. In short, he nothing more than an ignorant jerk. (Just like Das Energy and others.)

Let me know when you can explain what occurs physically in nature in a double slit experiment more correctly than the following.

'New 'Double Slit' Experiment Skirts Uncertainty Principle'
http://www.scientificamerican.com/a...-slit-experiment-skirts-uncertainty-principle

"Intriguingly, the trajectories closely match those predicted by an unconventional interpretation of quantum mechanics known as pilot-wave theory, in which each particle has a well-defined trajectory that takes it through one slit while the associated wave passes through both slits."

A particle physically displaces the aether. A moving particle has an associated aether displacement wave. In a double slit experiment the particle travels through a single slit. It is the associated wave in the aether which passes through both. As the aether wave exits the slits it creates wave interference. As the particle exits a single slit the direction it travels is altered by the wave interference. This is the wave piloting the particle of pilot-wave theory. Strongly detecting the particle turns the aether wave into chop. The particle gets knocked around by the chop and continues on the path it is traveling.

What waves in a double slit experiment is the aether.

Agreed. I just like to ask him questions and watch him repeat the same thing over and over whether is applies to the question or not - it is just kind of funny.:shrug:

Agreed. I just like to ask him questions and watch him repeat the same thing over and over whether is applies to the question or not - it is just kind of funny.:shrug:

A half an hour ago you didn't even know a superfluid waves.

Now you can't understand the difference between a liquid and a supersolid.

Water is a liquid.

"In a simplified view, a "field" in physics may be envisioned as if space were filled with interconnected vibrating balls and springs, and the strength of the field can be visualized as the displacement of a ball from its rest position."

A field in physics is space filled with aether and the strength of the field is the displacement of the aether from its rest position.

"Voyager is showing that what is outside is pushing back. ... Like cars piling up at a clogged freeway off-ramp, the increased intensity of the magnetic field shows that inward pressure from interstellar space is compacting it."

It is not the particles of matter which exist in quantities less than in any vacuum artifically created on Earth which are pushing back and exerting inward pressure toward the solar system.

It is the aether, the particles of matter exist in, which is the interstellar medium. It is the aether which is displaced by the matter the solar system consists of which is pushing back and exerting inward pressure toward the solar system.

Water is a liquid.

None of this adresses the question.

Just try to answer the question with out putting in the crap that does not adress the question.

In case you forgot, the question is:

Why does the earth have more gravity than the moon based on your aether idea? I would ask for a mathematical reason but I would accept some simple arm waving - at this point you have not even given an acceptable arm waving reply!

None of this adresses the question.

Just try to answer the question with out putting in the crap that does not adress the question.

In case you forgot, the question is:

Why does the earth have more gravity than the moon based on your aether idea? I would ask for a mathematical reason but I would accept some simple arm waving - at this point you have not even given an acceptable arm waving reply!

Are you able to understand a supersolid is different than a liquid?

I have to ask because a half an hour ago you didn't know superfluids can wave.

Water is a liquid.

Yes.

See I can answer a question, can you?

You really do not need to repeat the same crap over and over.

How many posts did it take for you to understand a superfluid waves?

I have to continue to repeat myself because you are unable to understand what it is I am posting. You post nonsense about aether waves traveling through single slits and photons traveling through the other when I have posted at least 25 times that in a double slit experiment the particle travels through a single slit and the associated wave in the aether through both. You do not have to agree with this. However, after 25 times of posting this I am still not sure you even understand it. That is why I have to continually repeat myself.

The aether is not a liquid. The aether is, or behaves similar to, a supersolid.

The greater the aether is displaced from its rest position the greater the displaced aether pushes back and exerts inward pressure toward the object doing the displacing.

The following is evidence of this.

The further from the matter doing the displacing you get the less the aether is displaced by the matter the less the aether pushes back and exerts inward pressure toward the matter. I'm guessing Voyager is reaching the boundary where the aether will be in its almost completely at rest state.

Would you stop dodging the question? This should be a rather fundemental principle. How does your idea adress the difference in the gravity of the moon VS the earth?

You do have some idea, don't you? I mean this is your idea and you want people to accept it, right? So just let us know how your idea supports what we all know about gravity and different masses.

Edit to add:
The greater the aether is displaced from its rest position the greater the displaced aether pushes back and exerts inward pressure toward the object doing the displacing.

I missed this in amongst all the superfluous crap. Is this the explanation to why more massive bodies have more gravity?

I will assume it is.
So that leads to several questions.
When aether is displaced from a body in space according to your idea it does not become more dense in the area of the massive body. So that means (I assume) that the aether must displace the preexisting aether, to satisfy your requirement that there is no density variation in the aether. Yet you say that the farther the aether is displaced the greater the pressure. What is the cause of the aether pressure difference for different masses. Does each bit of aether somehow know how far it is from it's 'rest position'.

Last edited:
Would you stop dodging the question?

I am not dodging the question. I posted at least 20 times that in pilot-wave theory the particle travels through a single slit and the associated wave travels through BOTH. I said at least 20 times that it is a wave in the aether which passes through BOTH slits. After stating this at least 20 times you asked how it could be that there would be interference when the aether wave passes through a single slit and the photon particle travels through a single slit.

After stating it at least 20 times are you now able to understand the wave in the aether passes through BOTH slits? I'm not asking you if you agree with it. Are you able to understand it?

This should be a rather fundemental principle. How does your idea adress the difference in the gravity of the moon VS the earth?

The Earth consists of more particles of matter than the Moon. Aether exists where particles of matter do not. The aether is displaced where particles of matter exist. Since the Earth consists of more particles of matter than the Moon the Earth displaces more aether than the Moon. Therefore, there is more displaced aether pushing back and exerting inward pressure toward the Earth than there is displaced aether pushing back and exerting inward pressure toward the Moon.

Last edited:
What part of, "This technique revealed the dark matter ... containing far fewer galaxies than would be expected if the dark matter and galaxies were anchored together", are you unable to understand?

This is evidence dark matter and galaxies are not anchored together. This is evidence galaxies move through dark matter.

What part of using the words Dark Matter, is the same as using the words,"an unknown something", do you not understand? It does not even distinguish between whether, it is referring to some unknown substance, some unknown mechanism or some unknown energy. Dark Matter is a placeholder, being used only because what causes the anamolies in galactic rotations and otherwise unexplained gravitational lensing, IS UNKNOWN.

You continue to use and talk about the Dark Matter, as if it came out of a bottle on your pantry shelf. Re-read your own references. Those which are in any part credible are theoretical papers and directly or indirectly, identify theirselves as such.

You continue to confuse observations involving the kinetics (geometry), of objects (galaxies) and energy (light) with an at this time imaginary substance, named Dark Matter.

It maybe that one day some bright young person will discover the truth of either the substance of dark matter or the mechanisms underlying the observations, leading to the necessity for the use of the term, Dark Matter, as a place holder, the purpose of which is to extend the scope of our best current theory of gravitation — GR, to include those observations which are otherwise contrary to the mechanics and geometry of GR.

So far what you have been pushing, doesn't even come close to the predictive success of GR... Though a few of the theoretical papers you have referenced seem to have been searching for an aether model consistent with GR, it appears to me you completely misunderstand or perhaps are unable to understand the true context and significance, of even those few limited theoretical explorations...

Did I use theoretical enough times here that perhaps you get the idea that most of your references, don't represent any kind of proof of anything, other than the fact that even science still relies in part on the imagination.

The day any theoretician comes up with a ether model of space-time and gravity, that mirrors the success of GR, I guarantee it will achieve the same level of publicity that the OPERA neutrino paper of late 2011. Meaning even news anchors with no science background will be filling airtime with the announcement and speculations.

What part of using the words Dark Matter, is the same as using the words,"an unknown something", do you not understand? It does not even distinguish between whether, it is referring to some unknown substance, some unknown mechanism or some unknown energy. Dark Matter is a placeholder, being used only because what causes the anamolies in galactic rotations and otherwise unexplained gravitational lensing, IS UNKNOWN.

You continue to use and talk about the Dark Matter, as if it came out of a bottle on your pantry shelf. Re-read your own references. Those which are in any part credible are theoretical papers and directly or indirectly, identify theirselves as such.

You continue to confuse observations involving the kinetics (geometry), of objects (galaxies) and energy (light) with an at this time imaginary substance, named Dark Matter.

It maybe that one day some bright young person will discover the truth of either the substance of dark matter or the mechanisms underlying the observations, leading to the necessity for the use of the term, Dark Matter, as a place holder, the purpose of which is to extend the scope of our best current theory of gravitation — GR, to include those observations which are otherwise contrary to the mechanics and geometry of GR.

So far what you have been pushing, doesn't even come close to the predictive success of GR... Though a few of the theoretical papers you have referenced seem to have been searching for an aether model consistent with GR, it appears to me you completely misunderstand or perhaps are unable to understand the true context and significance, of even those few limited theoretical explorations...

Did I use theoretical enough times here that perhaps you get the idea that most of your references, don't represent any kind of proof of anything, other than the fact that even science still relies in part on the imagination.

The day any theoretician comes up with a ether model of space-time and gravity, that mirrors the success of GR, I guarantee it will achieve the same level of publicity that the OPERA neutrino paper of late 2011. Meaning even news anchors with no science background will be filling airtime with the announcement and speculations.

'Dark Matter Core Defies Explanation in NASA Hubble Image'
http://www.nasa.gov/home/hqnews/2012/mar/HQ_12-068_Hubble_Dark_Core.html

"Astronomers can use this effect, called gravitational lensing, to infer the presence of dark matter in massive galaxy clusters. This technique revealed the dark matter in Abell 520 had collected into a "dark core," containing far fewer galaxies than would be expected if the dark matter and galaxies were anchored together. Most of the galaxies apparently have sailed far away from the collision."

The "dark core" is the aether 'sloshing' back after the galaxy cluster collision.

The galaxies are not anchored to dark matter because the galaxies are moving through the aether.

Aether has mass.

'Dark Matter Core Defies Explanation in NASA Hubble Image'
http://www.nasa.gov/home/hqnews/2012/mar/HQ_12-068_Hubble_Dark_Core.html

"Astronomers can use this effect, called gravitational lensing, to infer the presence of dark matter in massive galaxy clusters. This technique revealed the dark matter in Abell 520 had collected into a "dark core," containing far fewer galaxies than would be expected if the dark matter and galaxies were anchored together. Most of the galaxies apparently have sailed far away from the collision."

You understand that to infer the presence of something is not the same as proof that it exists?

gravitational_aether said:
The "dark core" is the aether 'sloshing' back after the galaxy cluster collision.

The galaxies are not anchored to dark matter because the galaxies are moving through the aether.

Aether has mass.

That is nonsense.

Before you can even begin to make such a claim, you must first clearly define what mass is and perhaps even how it emerges.

Is mass a thing, in and of itself? Some kind of fumdametal substance? Or is it an emergent charcteristic of matter.

Personnally, though it is not from where I myself began, I am beginning to tend toward the emergent phenomia myself. Along with its mirror image inertia....

You understand that to infer the presence of something is not the same as proof that it exists?

That is nonsense.

Before you can even begin to make such a claim, you must first clearly define what mass is and perhaps even how it emerges.

Is mass a thing, in and of itself? Some kind of fumdametal substance? Or is it an emergent charcteristic of matter.

Personnally, though it is not from where I myself began, I am beginning to tend toward the emergent phenomia myself. Along with its mirror image inertia....

You are able to understand what is postulated as non-baryonic dark matter has mass, correct?

You are able to understand galaxies have been found not anchored to non-baryonic dark matter, correct?

This means the galaxies are moving through what is postulated as non-baryonic dark matter.

This means what is postulated as non-baryonic dark matter is aether.

This means aether has mass.

Mass is that which physically occupies three dimensional space.

Aether and matter have mass.

Matter is condensations of aether.

The Earth consists of more particles of matter than the Moon. Aether exists where particles of matter do not. The aether is displaced where particles of matter exist. Since the Earth consists of more particles of matter than the Moon the Earth displaces more aether than the Moon. Therefore, there is more displaced aether pushing back and exerting inward pressure toward the Earth than there is displaced aether pushing back and exerting inward pressure toward the Moon.

Sorry but based on what you have said before that will not cause a different pressure. Above you said the earth displaces more aether so there is more pressure but you have also said that there is no difference in density or the amount of aether around a body. So if there is no more aether around a body there should not be more pressure. What is causing the higher pressure? If the aether is of a constant density around all bodies then the pressure will be the same for all bodies.

After stating it at least 20 times are you now able to understand the wave in the aether passes through BOTH slits? I'm not asking you if you agree with it. Are you able to understand it?

Yes, I understood it the first time I simply stated it incorrectly. The idea is quite easy to understand even though completely silly.

Do you understand that if the particle is creating waves in the aether then the particle will lose energy to the aether?

Back