Let's all have a big fight over my mortal soul.

CAN WE PLEASE, PLEASE RESOLVE THE QUESTION OF WHETHER GOD EXISTS OR NOT BEFORE DRAQON FEELS INCLINED TO MAKE ANOTHER COMMENT?

Thankyou.

You heard your own prayer, now save your own soul, now answer prayer you have spoken. Choose a belief and follow! God in your mind, than it shall be the case.

She's saying that the sum of your 'knowledge' comes from the opinions of dead white men in dusty, ancient old books.

Am I to be paid for my translation services here?

CAN WE PLEASE, PLEASE RESOLVE THE QUESTION OF WHETHER GOD EXISTS OR NOT BEFORE DRAQON FEELS INCLINED TO MAKE ANOTHER COMMENT?

Thankyou.

You can't prove that God doesn't exist. Similarly, no theist has proven that God does exist. Your original stance, which VitalOne vehemently refuses to call weak atheism and you call agnosticism, is the correct one.

You can't prove that God doesn't exist. Similarly, no theist has proven that God does exist. Your original stance, which VitalOne vehemently refuses to call weak atheism and you call agnosticism, is the correct one.
we cant prove that, flying teapots on the far side of the sun dont exist. The existence of a thing can be conclusively proved by producing one single instance of the thing, it is nonsensical to demand proof of non-existence.

So you are saying that this planet spontaneously produces humans?

Last edited:
The sum of all our knowledge comes from dead and dusty men.

perhaps
how do you get yours?

i shall start a topic

in praise of dead white men

the thematics include.....thank you for everything, thank you for letting me be me.

would you contribute?

Last edited:
perhaps
how do you get yours?

i shall start a topic

in praise of dead white men

the thematics include.....thank you for everything, thank you for letting me be me.

would you contribute?

Ah of course, the white man's burden. So it was you they were talking about. :shrug:

alright
lets then change the scope....probability/likelihood rather than proof

And thank you :bugeye:

I had to exclude you due to a tendency to emotional outbursts and seeing accusations where there were none. :shrug:

But I do envy you your skills with a camera.

Back