Let's all have a big fight over my mortal soul.

the concept of a creator "god" is not fallacious in and of itself
evidence abounds if one cares to look
it is only when this conceived creator is arbitrarily removed from the chain of causality that questions should arise

That is an interesting concept; but does it not decree that delegation is not a part of the chain of causality?

The argument of improbability is also a concept. It rests on the belief that the argument is true.

listen

when you chose to say that a creator has designed life as it is, because it couldn't have been created on its own, you push the problem foward, you don't explain anything, you are left with the same question

i think she saying god is excluded from the chain of causality, which is shens :)

listen

when you chose to say that a creator has designed life as it is, because it couldn't have been created on its own, you push the problem foward, you don't explain anything, you are left with the same question

Thats how you reference it. According to you, the creator is part of the creation.

I would like the courtesy of at least having the freedom to define my own beliefs.

you think you ever had the freedom?
it is your tradition that made that determination

cognitive dissonance exemplified
ja
that what we have here

you think you ever had the freedom?
it is your tradition that made that determination

cognitive dissonance exemplified
ja
that what we have here

You of course, have fought against established beliefs to adopt argument from other authority. :rolleyes:

Hi,

I'm redarmy11 and I'm a cowardly, fence-sitting agnostic. I is feeling left out. :(

Theists: show me the Light and the Way.
Atheists: convert me to the Dark Side.

Go.

P. S. You are all mad. :)

you choose your own destiny my friend and if we show you our own, why claim that it is fallacy? Our destiny is our own, your destiny is yours to keep, "to each his own" is truth eternal.

To each his own truth, to each his own dream and destiny, and if you choose to follow others, all you are bound but to see are faults and cynicism at heart and mind that questions truth behind the reason of this fate you self inflicted on yourself to follow others when you could discove...your own truth, your own flower in field were all our flowers bloom.

CAN WE PLEASE, PLEASE RESOLVE THE QUESTION OF WHETHER GOD EXISTS OR NOT BEFORE DRAQON FEELS INCLINED TO MAKE ANOTHER COMMENT?

Thankyou.

Back