Isn't time that Humanity was more important than any religion

We need to purge ourselves of the metaphysical for awhile, enough to contemplate what direction we, as in, Humanity, want to go ourselves

And to see clearly where our direction of the metaphysical is taking us

This is important

For it is the direction towards the kind of future WE want , that determines our survival, in the long run

Right now we, as Humanity , are in a world of madness, not all of us, but a lot, from government(s) to the people themselves

Because of religion

The second, about what we don't see

There are many things that we don't see, materially and spiritually

Um let's think about this one. Angles, demons, heaven, hell, god, satan, the spiritual, Jesus. Take your pick we don't see them but they are there.

That could very well be and probably is

The thing is, is to ignore what they are saying

Because this is the game that they play

The more we play this game the stronger they become and the more they can manipulate us, into a planet that they have plans for

You heard me

I don't care who is stronger than the other, let them fight it out between them with us not involved, at all

In Love is stronger than Tempt. Do Love's work, and let Tempt plug them, because they really do suck. Satan is beloved by the angels, what are you talking about?

We really hate the lowlings of hell as they move to doom, and extinction. The ones who roll in poop, satan's angels execute them, but worse. That's why he has dominion over them. At the end of the day I told everyone his nature, and they took his seat and tried to aim to the clouds, he had none of it, so a brother I got.

In Love is stronger than Tempt. Do Love's work, and let Tempt plug them, because they really do suck. Satan is beloved by the angels, what are you talking about?

Getting rid of what you are talking about

We really hate the lowlings of hell as they move to doom, and extinction. The ones who roll in poop, satan's angels execute them, but worse. That's why he has dominion over them. At the end of the day I told everyone his nature, and they took his seat and tried to aim to the clouds, he had none of it, so a brother I got.

Again getting rid of what you are talking about

River, you have no idea what I am talking about. This is the nature of man, on man good, one man bad. Why is that way?

.....God chooses who gets in and who doesn't
Actually you pray with all your heart. It's really your choice. And believe whole hearted in him and what you prayed for..
You my get baptized. And you start to read over his words. Get into what is written often. And learn, and do good and his bidding.
I keep asking myself that... Sometimes about you. I think you went away and came back and forgot to take something... :shrug:

For you R1D2

Originally Posted by kx000
What?

I keep asking myself that... Sometimes about you.

And the other times ?

If you are, referring to me, river , then let's discuss any point I have made so far , I don't have a problem with that

But I do ask , is that, what ever you discuss with me has a post # with it, inotherwords point to point

Or the big picture

river

Sorry people , really anybody is also of course welcome to do the same

river

For those that got onto the redicecreations , there is a fantastic show, interview of David Talbott

Do not miss it , seriously

For those that got onto the redicecreations , there is a fantastic show, interview of David Talbott

Do not miss it , seriously

Talbott, and any forum that would promote his nonsense, is complete rubbish.

Want humanity? Learn how to sing, and dance. Do you know its sex? I do.

What do you understand of perfection? They want it, humanity.

Try playing humanitarian, and see the beasties grin their ugly teeth playing their monster games. Its real, Heaven, and Hell; estates of the mind. Lets make them for real here on Earth, that would be FUN! Let all the demons hurt one another like they WANT! COME ON ITS SOOOOOOO SIMPLE! He RAPE. I SAFE! We. do. not. co. exist! So away from here, beast's.

What do I got? Hell it up in Sweden, Norway, Western Russia, beast children. Thats logical. Then die off, because MORALITYYYYYYYY. Im serious, don't lose sight of the old ways, gentlemen.

Humanity, River, includes me, who I may be, weather I am who I say, or not, I am one of it. What do you do of me? Believe you me, I am the unmovable man. Religion will always play, why has it stopped? Get. Down.

Right now we, as Humanity , are in a world of madness, not all of us, but a lot, from government(s) to the people themselves
Because of religion
just wanted to point out that it is just as easy to say religion gets messed up because of our madness. There is no way to actually pin the madness on religion with any kind of conclusiveness.

just wanted to point out that it is just as easy to say religion gets messed up because of our madness.

How can that be?

Explain.

There is the simile of the river Ganges: The river Ganges is always pure, even as there are corpses and filth floating around in it; the river Ganges itself cannot be polluted. The river Ganges and filth, however, can exist in what usually seems to us such proximity that we end up thinking that it is the river Ganges that is polluted.

I would think that in a similar manner, religion cannot get messed up because of our madness. Religion and madness may exist in what seems like close proximity, but that doesn't make them one, or equally able to affect eachother. Arguably, only religion can affect madness by doing away with it; whereas madness cannot affect religion.
Of course, in our messed up state, it may be hard to see which is which.

For you R1D2. And the other times ?

If you are, referring to me, river , then let's discuss any point I have made so far , I don't have a problem with that

But I do ask , is that, what ever you discuss with me has a post # with it, in other words point to point

Or the big picture

river

Sorry people , really anybody is also of course welcome to do the same

river

thought I was clear enough. To River:
Actually you pray with all your heart. It's really your choice. And believe whole hearted in him and what you prayed for..
You my get baptized. And you start to read over his words. Get into what is written often. And learn, and do good and his bidding.

To KX000:
what? I keep asking myself that... Sometimes about you. I think you went away and came back and forgot to take something... :shrug:

Sorry river for any confusion...

Originally Posted by cole grey
just wanted to point out that it is just as easy to say religion gets messed up because of our madness

How can that be?

Explain.

There is the simile of the river Ganges: The river Ganges is always pure, even as there are corpses and filth floating around in it; the river Ganges itself cannot be polluted. The river Ganges and filth, however, can exist in what usually seems to us such proximity that we end up thinking that it is the river Ganges that is polluted.

I would think that in a similar manner, religion cannot get messed up because of our madness. Religion and madness may exist in what seems like close proximity, but that doesn't make them one, or equally able to affect eachother. Arguably, only religion can affect madness by doing away with it; whereas madness cannot affect religion.

Wynn are you saying that religion is not part of the madness that is going on in the middle east , seriously.. ?

How can that be?
Explain.
Yes, I am just saying that, if we are messed up, we would "do" religion in a messed up way, so nobody can conclusively say that it is the religion that causes the problems. Just as it is quite unreasonable to say conclusively that the river ganges is not polluted, although perhaps one could speak of it in the terms you describe above, it is clearly reasonable to just attach the normal meaning of "polluted" and say that a river with filth in it is polluted. History shows us that religion, as practiced en masse, has been fairly ineffective in perfecting humanity, at least looking at it at this stage of human development, and I would tend toward blaming humans instead of religion, since we do secular things, military, commerce, science, etc., with just as many egregious abuses and mistakes, as those which occur when we do religious things.

Back