Is there anything wrong to marry your cousin?

spuriousmonkey said:
The bible doesn't care about what you think. Unless you are now going to deny that adam and eve are presented as the very first and only humans that were created by god himself.

Even as a Christian, <i>I'd</i> not believe in that.

Geoff

ahhh;
so theres the rub...
iiiiinteresting.

does your family know?
;p
how're they taking it?

According to hindu custom/law the children of siblings of the same sex cannot marry but children of siblings of the opposite sex can and do marry. As in, i cant marry my mom's sis's son, but can marry her bro's son. I can't marry my dad's bro's son but can marry his sis's son. Weird, but that's how it is!

Purple - might be some sense to that: your mom's bro's son would have a different mitochondrial genotype than your mom's sister's son. You'd be unrelated for <i>cytological</i> genotype, but about the same relationship for nuclear genotype.

Interesting.

Geoff

Saint,

You seem to have mistaken sciforums for a sex site.

Perhaps you should find an alternate forum...

Geoff, there's sane Christianity, which is usually based in reality. Then there's the nutty dualists...

Saint said:
I plan to marry my niece, she is 24, i am 33.
Incest.. lovely..

And also illegal in most countries..

So tell us saint.. are you trying to keep the genes in the family? Because if that's the case, then humankind thanks you..

You're pathetic..

Satyr said:
Is Saint still trying to solve his sexual issues using the internet?
What do you mean 'still'? He has barely scratched the surface.

Is Saint still trying to solve his sexual issues using the internet?

It's amazing how many people think they can sort out their personal sexual issues on a science forum...

Hey, hey, Jimmy Jim, no need to be prudish. We're all the same species here. Ol' Saint needs as much advice as possible.

First point of advice: wear a *bleep*ing condom. It'll lower the chances of children, and thus lower the chances of retarded children.

Hapsburg said:
Hey, hey, Jimmy Jim, no need to be prudish. We're all the same species here. Ol' Saint needs as much advice as possible.
He doesn't need advice. He needs professional help.

First point of advice: wear a *bleep*ing condom. It'll lower the chances of children, and thus lower the chances of retarded children.
Great.. tell him to wear a condom when he commits incest..

Instead of telling him incest is wrong, you tell him to wear a condom. Is it just me or is that completely screwy?

Bells:
Instead of telling him incest is wrong, you tell him to wear a condom. Is it just me or is that completely screwy?
'Incest is always wrong' is merely your crocodile tear opinion. His niece is an adult, he is an adult, so there is no imbalance of power. Nobody is being harmed by them having sex. So who are you to say that it is 'wrong'?

Back