Is it wrong to have sex for fun, knowing it might possibly lead to an abortion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Economic viability means economic feasibility i.e. it should be able to secure financing – whether from public, commercial, or concessional sources – while having a positive impact on society and the environment. Avoiding the wasteful consumption of material resources...

https://www.quora.com/What-does-the...-you-tell-if-something-is-economically-viable

Do you have the secret "God" algorthm?

So, I hope I am wrong in my understanding of what you are saying?

Are you saying that people should only be allowed to live if they are economically viable?

Please tell me I am wrong about that!!!

I'll answer your question once you answer mine. Deal?

"Would you force a rape victim to bear her rapist's child?"

It is her child!

Children of rape are born all the time, and their Mother’s treasure them every day of their lives. And the children are grateful for life.

Children are a gift of God.

The child is completely innocent of the Rape.

The baby she carries inside her, is her own daughter or son.

The baby, is a separate life from both the mother and father and is vulnerable and innocent.

Exactly like you were, when you were in the womb of your mother. No different.

And your question is fallacious.

A desire to prohibit the killing of an innocent human being in utero is not equivalent to making a woman undergo childbirth.

The difference is apparent if you hypothetically drop the pregnant woman on a deserted island with shelter and plenty of food and drink.

Without either a pro-life advocate or an abortion doctor present to meddle, what happens? The woman “will undergo childbirth.”

No person or government agency will have “made her undergo childbirth.”

Nature, her own body, will have.

News flash!!! Childbirth is the natural conclusion of a pregnancy. It is a normal natural process. You don’t have to force anything to have it continue to completion.

It is Abortion that alters the natural process already in progress, by deliberately killing the child.
If that is not instead forcing the child to die I don’t know what is?

So, a prohibition on abortion does not force any woman to do anything!

Would you force an innocent child to die?

Last edited:

so why doesnt the church which gets hundreds of millions of dollars tax free every year, pay for gods gifts to have food shelter & medical care with all its billions of dollars ?

cant be treasured that much obliviously.
obliviously money & greed of the Evangelical church groups come before gods gift of children.

interesting moral example they set

You give religions more than $82.5 billion a year
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...n-82-5-billion-a-year/?utm_term=.531b19304b1f

CWY7WD2MUQZRLORUUAOBQQDGS4.png

God is completely innocent of their wicked choices.

like greed and hoarding money
while claiming the rights of the father to someone elses child and then refusing to pay for its food & shelter and medical needs...

that sounds like a cult
one at which hypocrisy over the value of human life is a core subject.

so why doesnt the church which gets hundreds of millions of dollars tax free every year, pay for gods gifts to have food shelter & medical care with all its billions of dollars ?

cant be treasured that much obliviously.
obliviously money & greed of the Evangelical church groups come before gods gift of children.

interesting moral example they set

I agree completely!

Excellent Point!

Thank you so much for making it!!!

OK. So you would force a rape victim to bear the rapist's child.

Nuff said.

Wrong!

You are twisting my words and intent.

You are actually inverting reality to justify your sin!

And that, of your own freewill choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back