Is Hate Delusional Thinking?

Why do you think that everyone is equally valuable in the first place? Are people really equally valuable? By what criteria do you judge that?

The fact that they exist, I did not create them, and do not have the perfect knowledge with which to judge.

Why hate at all? Why not let people think what they want.
Because hate is an emotional response.
Not about what people think.

You could hate science because it also is delusional thinking.
Crap.

If you think science is correct and evolution is correct, then what does any of this matter? The toughest meanest ruthless gang is the one that will win, and only those will survive, then in time they will hate each other, and kill each other off.
Wrong.

I feel like thats a stepping stone to saying "fuck it" and abandoning rational thought.
No not all. All this really shows is that man does not have the ability to rule himself.

Originally Posted by hay_you
Why hate at all? Why not let people think what they want.

Because hate is an emotional response.
Not about what people think.

Crap.

If you think science is correct and evolution is correct, then what does any of this matter? The toughest meanest ruthless gang is the one that will win, and only those will survive, then in time they will hate each other, and kill each other off.

Wrong.
Actually science does not know how life started and can not demonstrate or show that evolution is correct.

What merit would that be? How much they benefit and/or please you?

Well yes, if that is your view of what constitutes love. There are some people who are ust bad people, I dont trick myself into thinking deep down everyone is a little bundle of light just weaiting to get out. There are shitty people out there that make shitty decisions, and while I dont hate them they certainly arent worthy of my love.

I always knew you were delusional :D
What I meant was is that there doesn't seem to a be a 'valid merit' on which to love or hate someone.

Life and the quality of it seems valid to me.

Actually science does not know how life started
"Actually" so what?
Science has never claimed to have all of the answers right now.
It freely admits that there are things we don't yet know.

and can not demonstrate or show that evolution is correct.
Ah, I see you don't know what you're talking about.
Evolution has been shown to be correct.

No not all. All this really shows is that man does not have the ability to rule himself.

Actually science does not know how life started and can not demonstrate or show that evolution is correct.

You have the ability to rule yourself to some degree, thinking you have no power in the happenings around you is just as bad as thinking you have absolute power.

....Evolution has been proven to be correct.....;)

Well yes, if that is your view of what constitutes love. There are some people who are ust bad people, I dont trick myself into thinking deep down everyone is a little bundle of light just weaiting to get out. There are shitty people out there that make shitty decisions, and while I dont hate them they certainly arent worthy of my love.

What if hate breeds shitty people and love heals? Then are you not part of the problem by not loving?

I believe there is power in love and in hate, the fruit of which is manifest.

You could hate religion because it is different to yours or because you think there is no God.

Or, because religion is one of the largest producers of death and misery throughout all of history.

Delusional thinking? Like your internet connection and computer are a result of delusional thinking? In fact, every single advancement that YOU enjoy today is a result of delusional thinking?

If you actually believe that, why are using a computer and internet connection and haven't given up all that science has provided you and moved back into a cave?

You could also hate science because it has given man the ability to destroy the earth.

You could hate religion because it has and still is undergoing that task.

Many wars are a result of all these things.

Hogwash.

We have a world now that is devoid of a clear leader, ( like God)

Your god has lead us to where we are today. He's clearly failed at leadership.

so man in his own thinking, has brought the world to where it is now.( on the brink of destruction)

With the majority of the planet under the delusions of gods, you are quite wrong. The planet earth is under theist rule, or didn't you notice?

What if hate breeds shitty people and love heals? Then are you not part of the problem by not loving?

I believe there is power in love and in hate, the fruit of which is manifest.

Sure a horrible enviroment makes people more likely to do horrible things, but what you are doing is basically taking the burden of responsibility off the person in question and saying if they shitty choices then its societies fault. No it is not, society may contribute to problems but when a person decides to haul off a rape and kill someone, the choice to preform such an action is the theres. Its you who has the power to question and judge what is right and wrong.

Back