International Press Conference, Mexican DoD (UFO)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we are to speculate as to what was recorded before all the information is known,
I have my own speculations. First, I have not discounted some type of atmospheric
phenomenon as being a viable alternative to an ETI hypothesis. If I were to bet, I would think that will be the 'official' conclusion after the incident is analyized further.
It is a pretty standard conclusion. That 'ball lightning' has some pretty amazing properties, judging from past reports. There does seem to be such a phenomenon as
well as other atmospheric phenomena we know little about. It is still deemed more
likely by scientists than ETI. There could be enough data to eliminate atmospheric
phenomena from contention, of course. I'm sure it is not something new to the Mexican
investigators, but it is hard to overthrow old dogma. It might be possible for some type
of hot gasses to exist and move in the atmosphere also. Maybe some people were
partaking in a...uhh, chilli-pepper festival below. About as realistic as some of the
hypothesis' presented! Methane madness!

So, spidergoat, you believe spirits of the dead are more likely to manifest themselves as recordable objects than the possibility of another intelligent lifeform in the universe?
I believe that there are other intelligent lifeforms in the universe, but yes, I think the spirits of the dead are at least as likely to manifest themselves as recordable objects on earth as alien lifeforms flying around with colored lights. The trouble I have with stereotypical UFO's is not that it is too weird to believe, but that it's not weird enough.

The Secretary of the Defense took notice of Mayor Jasso's report and began a full investigation studying and evaluating every element of the case. Statements of the crew, images, lectures, meassurements of all the equipment as well as a complete evaluation of the meteorological data . The incident was taken very seriously by the Department of Defense Staff and after several weeks of investigation they decided under the command of General Clemente Vega Garcia to contact researcher and tv journalist Jaime Maussan for a special colaboration in this investigation as an experienced researcher in these matters.
Mexican DoD Acknowledges

2inquisitive, there was a full investigation.
:D

craterchains (Norval said:
,,,,,,, and they have cloaking devices on those balloons?

FOCLMFAO harder,,,, ohhhh god you are toooooooo funny Stryder.
difference between "cloaking device" and "Moving out of the spot light"

quote:
2inquisitive, there was a full investigation.
==============================================================

There was an investigation conducted by the Mexican Defense Dept. and they contacted Mr. Maussan for further assistance in the case. No conclusions had
been drawn by the Mexican DOD, other than it was unexplained, a UFO, NOT a
flying saucer. If you think all investigations have been completed by all interested
parties and the conclusion was ETI, you are oblivious to the facts.

Actually, I've seen no evidence that Maussan was "contacted for assistance," beyond simply providing him with the video.

"This is Maussan's point of view, for that reason he was given (the video) so that he could draw his own conclusions," Vega told W Radio. "But that is his version."

The news report that is linked to that quote states that the video was released "because it seemed pointless to guard it as a military secret and he did not see it as a threat to national security. He said copies are available for further revision by the scientific community." It doesn't state that Maussan was asked for help.

As 2inquisitive points out, the Mexican SecDef explicity makes it clear that the Mexican military did not conclude the unidentified objects to be "flying saucers" as Maussan stated in an interview.

http://www.reuters.co.uk/newsArticle.jhtml?type=scienceNews&storyID=5152278&section=news
"nuclear science researcher Julio Herrera said the blobs of light may have been nothing more than ball lightning -- glowing spheres that are little understood but often sighted near the ground during thunderstorms."

Skinny quoted this;
"nuclear science researcher Julio Herrera said the blobs of light may have been nothing more than ball lightning -- glowing spheres that are little understood but often sighted near the ground during thunderstorms."

Read it. FOCLMAO again because of it for OBVIOUS reasons.

The Mexican government is right in that THESE UFO's do not pose a threat, as yet, to mankind. But to the Bad ET's down here it means "keep your punk red neck asses down there for the next thousand years". :D

The mark of all great conspiracies is the corruption of common knowledge.

I agree with you, SkinWalker, I have seen no evidence that Maussan was contacted
for assistance other than the original article posted on Rense.com. I was responding to
FieryIce's statement that a full investigation had been conducted and the implication
that the case was closed. Here is an excerpt from the Rense.com article:

"The Secretary of the Defense took notice of Mayor Jasso's report and began a full investigation studying and evaluating every element of the case. Statements of the crew, images, lectures, meassurements of all the equipment as well as a complete evaluation of the meteorological data . The incident was taken very seriously by the Department of Defense Staff and after several weeks of investigation they decided under the command of General Clemente Vega Garcia to contact researcher and tv journalist Jaime Maussan for a special colaboration in this investigation as an experienced researcher in these matters."

2inquisitive said:
So, spidergoat, you believe spirits of the dead are more likely to manifest themselves
as recordable objects than the possibility of another intelligent lifeform in the universe?

Spider,

If you wish it to be spirits of the dead... , that is your choice. I am not in the psychiatric field, but maybe there is something lucid there I am not catching.

Keep with the Occam's razor theory and you can think anything over.

And yeah, it could be a bunch of rocks too, or some big turds. Definately not extra-terrestrial intelligence or advanced US technology. ;)

One thing that seems to be mentioned in some of your posts brings up a contradiction in statements, Some of you said the objects were "cloaked" and "not visable to the naked eye", yet it's also said that the objects were "Brightly Lit".

How can something be Invisible to the naked eye, but also be brightly lit?

COME ON Stryder!
Have you been involved in this conversation almost from the begining but not read any of the information provided!!???
The objects detected were not visible to the naked eye.
Meaning, when the pilots looked out their window they could not see anything.
It was only on their radar and infrared equipment that the objects were picked up and recorded.

Even Skinwalker seems to be stretching for once.(Still love yah Big guy! ;) )
Keep stretching you guys, it is actually enjoyable to watch your foundations of beleif shake a little :D .

STTRRETTCCCHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

2inquisitive said:
I was responding to FieryIce's statement that a full investigation had been conducted and the implication that the case was closed.

I posted that statement out the investigation conducted by the Secretary of Defence and his crew. They did investigate and since finding no answer the information was given to the researcher for further ideas. I didn't imply the investigation was over, just it went to another investigative sourse.

Your right moementum7, stretch but what I don't understand is Stryder has been in on this thread from almost the start, is it selective memory that they forget what happened just a few days ago or even yesterday?
:D

Well that answers why the UFO's don't use stealth :D

Yet, it does seem inconsistent, that if the UFO's can use cloaking technology, why would they ever let themselves be seen? deliberately?

I am actually leaning towards US testing it's reverse engineered ETI technologies.

why should the usa test it over mexico when it can do it in it's own teritorry?
oh I know, you'll probably say somthing like: to test mexican defences
but the implications if one of these stealth baloons :D is hit down by the mexicans are far too serious to risk it

What a mind job!

The BET’s (Bad ET’slost the war in space and those that survive here on earth will not be going anywhere with “the GET’s (Good ET’s still out there”. The star wars UFO images come to mind. If it were ETI craft, they were probably GET’s demonstrating some of their technical abilities. See us on radar and infrared, but not to your eyes. What a MIND job! It sure played havoc with those aboard the plane.

Just a couple of my pennies tossed in.

The mark of all great conspiracies is the corruption of common knowledge.

Yea, they were recorded on radar and infrared. We have seen the infrared images.
The Mexican crew said they could not see them, even though they knew where to look
because their equipment was recording the UFOs. That is the weakest part of a balloon
or ball lightning hypothesis. I have never heard of invisable balloons or ball lightning.
Infrared is a signature of the 'heat' wavelength, as I mentioned before, and the infrared cameras seemed to pick up the signal and the movement well as shown by
the videos. The radar also picked up at least three of the objects, but radar can
pick up the heat signature as well. So, whatever it was, was detectable by its heat,
movement, acceleration, and change of directions according to reports. If all data
truely supports this, a whole lot of hypothesis' are eliminated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back