I Need a Miracle

You say you're not intrested in my approval, yet you follow, intercept and engage my opinion almost an almost endless line of questioning. Again you behavior is not just illogical it's contrary to you apparent objective. If you have no use for my approval then why do you seek it.

Logic Miles,
It says that our ideologies and morality are so different there is no commonality to relate to. Defying that logic you seem to seek my attention. Logicly I don't care at all about what you think on religion, I have no need to compare with your mind set. It's not personal, just logical.

Again. Logic.
You have not seen it, Miles. Your emotions blind you. (yes this is my observance) You're prejudice, nothing can change your mind, the same with others. I its not a matter of the decision you've made regarding religion and science it's the failure to see one religion is not all. You've mispoken several times as though this is true. That founds prejudice.

I avoid prejudice individuals assiduously. I can learn nothing from them. Nothing good or nice ever came from prejudice.

You see Miles, I don't engage sick individuals because they're contaminated. The longer I stay in contact the greater the risk that I'll contract your prejudice. That's why I try to get rid of you. You're very much like a cancer or ulcer, part of the same body but working against the whole. An error in attitude if you will, consumed with your selfeven if it leads to the death of the body we all live on.

Like you with your bible accusations it actually shows my contempt. The difference being I know and listen to what others say about evolution at ever chance in order to accept any new information to change my mind. You've shown that no amount of knowledge will change your mind set. That is illogical and inherently an emotionaly driven decesion. If you make decisions based on emotion then your chances of making wrong decisions drasticly increases.

You are playing your usual game of using ad homs when you have nothing to say/ So, you listen to what others say about evolution. Well then. who told you that monkeys mutate into men ? I asked you for a source and you have failed to provide one. So instead of personal attacks TELL US HOW MONKEYS MUTATE INTO MEN AND WHERE YOU GOT YOUR INFORMATION FROM. iF YOU CANNOT DO THAT YOU WILL BE SEEN FOR THE FRAUD YOU ARE.

What a lame excuse you are using. In your previous post you were willing to talk to me when you thought you had an argument. Now you have nothing to say, you don't want to talk to me because your previous post was rubbish and is insupportable. I gave you the opportunity to prove me wrong ; I think we both know why you have not done so.

You interpret my taking issue with youtr utterances a approval- seeking behaviour.Who the hell do you think you are, that anyone other than an ignoramus would seek you approval. You don't even know the difference between a monkey and an ape, yet you would have us believe that you understand evolutionary theory. What a joke.

Last edited:
It's not an attack, Miles, it's an observation.
Miles, no one here is playing any games except for you.
You think all religion is a fraud. I don't take that personally, because it's you.
I engage you because you engage me. Simple, logic. No excuse necessary. For every action there is an equal an opposite reaction. My not responding to your tantrums is a failure to react, I make decisions with a clear and purposed mind set. I foresee that I shall never take any "opportunity" as you call them that you offer.

You seem incapable of independent rational thought because all you do is take issue. Yet do not listen to the response afterward. I don't laugh at you. I find you more pitable than funny.

Last edited:
It's not an attack, Miles, it's an observation.
Miles, no one here is playing any games except for you.
You think all religion is a fraud. I don't take that personally, because it's you.
I engage you because you engage me. Simple, logic. No excuse necessary. For every action there is an equal an opposite reaction. My not responding to your tantrums is a failure to react, I make decisions with a clear and purposed mind set. I foresee that I shall never take any "opportunity" as you call them that you offer.

You seem incapable of independent rational thought because all you do is take issue. Yet do not listen to the response afterward. I don't laugh at you. I find you more pitable than funny.

More ad homs. Tell us about the monkeys. You have avoided facts like the plague in the majority of your posts, not just with those you have addressed to me. I remember a moderator saying that you would not answer any question that did not fit in with your personal beliefs. Several people have derided you for your posturing and evasion. Anyone who can be bothered to look at your posts will see that this ois so.

Rational thought is a favourite expression of yours. Well, anyone who appears to study the bible as intently as you do cannot possibly be capable of rational thought because it is riddled with contradictions. Why do you think there are so many Christian sects ? Yours is just one of many voices clamouring for attention because you believe you have a better understanding of the bible than others do.

Have you forgotten how you " bent" Matthew 1 to suit your purpose. When it was pointed out that you were wrong, you would still not admit it but sought refuge in arguing that it was in some copy of the bible which you were not prepared to cite. I think it's a fair criticizm to say that you lack integrity. You must hold on to your biblical comfort blanket come hell or high water.

Ignore me if you will. I can live with it, But for the sake of others who may read your posts, tell them why you believe Monkeys mutate into Men and where such information can be found. Is that asking too much of you ? I believe it is but you can alwqays choose to chasten me by explaining why your information is correct. You owe it to yourself to set the record,straight. Do you want to be regarded as someone who cannot support what he says, because if that is how things are with you, the less you say the better.

However you insult me in an attempt to save face, you will not find a single instance of my saying anything I cannot support. So do tell us about the monkeys ,lest we suspect that you are an example of it happening in reverse.

Last edited:
I've avoided you like the plague or did you not understand the cancer symbolism?
Anyone that looks at my post can see that I have the upmost contempt for badgering behavior like your own.

Rational is a necesity you some how do with out Miles. You expect it of others but not of yourself. Your kindred do like wise. The clamoring you here that not the religious sects those voices are dying off what you're hearing must be something else...maybe it's the memory of what you were taught chasing your subconscious.

Matthew One...Lets go there again and see how you explain that family history, geneology and history are not synonymous. You are blined by emotion. The obvious escapes your grasp, Miles. I can't make you see what you don't wish to recognize.

I don't need to save face Miles. Reptuation isn't important. Logic is.
But it is obviously important to you. You grandstand and show off like child. Which by the way I've come to accept you as. I deal with you firmly and I don't give in to your tantrums not matter how public they are. Likely your mother didn't do the same with you. But that's what happens when we are allowed to dictate terms based on reputation. You presume I become squemish because you rell and pout and stomp in the middle of the grocery store and use your weight to anchor yourself to your spot. The screaming and howlering you can even piss your pants and it's not going to manipulate my responses to you one iota from what is the appropriate response.

The response is...Get a grip. Grow up. Get over your child hood pain. Get over being lied to by your religion, pull yourself up and start acting like a inteligent human being. Realize to get respect you must earn it. And your contempories merely lead you around like a bulldog to seek on theist and the spirutal minded. So you're the Sci Forums Gang. Most forums have a fool and a bully you're playing the role of both. So why would I treat you any other way but how you're playing the part?

You don't impress me and you never have. And the more you pant at my feet the more I treat you as lowly as you are surely acting.

Saquist,

NOW WE NOW YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A WOULD-BE INTELLECTUAL. BY ME AND MY KINDRED YOU MEAN ANYONE WHO DOES NOT AGREE WITH YOU.

YOU ARE PROBABLY ACCUSTOMED TO IMPRESSING YOUNG CHILDREN WITH YOUR BS BUT YOU ARE PLAYING WITH BIG BOYS HERE , SO BLUSTER, EVASION AND AD HOMS WILL SCORE NO POINTS.

I AM NOT REMOTELY NTERESTED IN IMPRESSING YOU BECAUSE TO DO SO WOULD ENTAIL ABANDONING REASON .

IF YOU HAVE A SPARK OF INTEGRITY YOU WILL ADMIT YOU WERE WRONG ABOUT MONKEYS MUTATING INTO MEN, UNLESS YOU TRULY BELIEVE IT. IF SO CITE YOUR SOURCES

YOU ARE DELUDING YOURSELF IF YOU BELIEVE THAT NAME-CALLING IS A SUBSTITUTE FOR AN HONEST ANSWER. LET'S HAVE SOME FACTS. IF YOU CANNOT DO SO HAVE THE SENSE TO KEEP QUIET. I HAVE NO FURTHER INTEREST IN DISCUSSING THIS TOPIC WITH YOU, NOT THAT WE HAVE HAD A PROPER DISCUSSION AS THE RECORD SHOWS.

I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO COMMENT ON YOUR POSTS ON OTHER THREADS AS I HAVE DONE THIS EVENING ,WHEN YOU AGAIN SHOWED YOUR LACK OF UNDERSTANDING OF EVOLUTION AND WHAT A SCIENTIFIC THEORY IS.

Did you think caps would make you look intelligent. You've been trumpeting the whole time. I've given you exactly what you want Miles. You want attention and lots of it. And you got it. You want someone to watch you express your intellectual pain and suffering. I'm watching...and it's not pretty. From you, I begin to comprehend just why some put animals out of their misery when they've been wounded as bad as you have been. It is unfortunant that this is the way you've chosen to express yourself. But I don't fault animals when they lash out bite and foam at the mouth such as you. I would be content to leave you to writhe in your own agony but you follow as though you want my help. But I can't help you. I don't believe in ending suffering in such away, I believe you should be allowed to suffer and to either be better because you survived or die because you were too weak.

Yours is the most painful to witness. It is the wounding of the heart and sometimes those wounds never heal. I would prefer you to be quadriplegic than to be so emotionally and rationaly hampered such as you have been rendered. It's like someone has taken your sight from you. You can't tell your enemy from an ally, deranged as though like an animal infected with rabis, viscious, and nothing resembling what I imagine must have been a more trusting and honest person.

These are your blinders Miles. This is not a fight. This not debate. This is the answer to all your questions. Look into yourself and ask them. Accept them and learn to accept your past as it is. Own it and move on or remain captive to those that destroyed you.

You have said everything that you need to say to show what you are made of. I see you have given up Darwinism in favour of Psychiatry, with as little success.

Do you honestly think I would take seriously anything a pseud like you says? Would anyone else fo rthat matter ? You have had little success on here but, as we know, that's because others fail to appreciate your wisdom.

How is it that the majority of your posts end up by your hurlimg insults at your interlocutor when you have painted yourself into a corner ? Just look at a few of your posts and you'll see a pattern..

With each post on this thread your replies are getting more and more desperate. Given your latest qualification as a psychiatrist, I'm sure you can find an appripriate name for your condition. I had given you benefit of the doubt by assuming you were just ignorant.

I have stuck to facts and you have responded with invective when things didn't go your way. Does that tell you anything?

As for Monkeys mutating into Men, I will leave you with a Spanish proverb which is so apt it could have been coined with you in mind.

" A monkey dressed in silk is still a monkey." This could translate as.

A Redneck in a suit is still a Redneck.

Last edited:
As for Monkeys mutating into Men, I will leave you with a Spanish proverb which is so apt it could have been coined with you in mind.

I feel the need for an enema right now! :eek:

Do you honestly think I would take seriously anything a pseud like you says? Would anyone else fo rthat matter ?

You keep coming back for it don't you?
I have a colloqquialism that may explain your stupor.

"You may find nobility in the savage, but he is only intrested in killing you."

Perhaps I've overestimated your intelligence. In anycase if this isn't a pefect specimen for pshciatric observation, then you merely have very, very poorly developed social skills.
Hey, it could be both.

And if you don't believe in such things then it really is illogical to entertain the thought.

How is it illogical?

Evolution is effectively fantasy, Like Teenage Mutant Nija Turtles only without the entertainment factor. Why would I contemplate monkeys mutating into human beings if I didn't believe it was possible or at least undecided

Monkeys mutating into human beings heh? :bugeye: Evolution is not fantasy but your understanding of it clearly is.

Monkeys mutating into human beings heh? :bugeye: Evolution is not fantasy but your understanding of it clearly is.

but didn't darwin originally say that humans evolved from apes (mon keys), it's just that scientists have changed it now, like christians have changed the bible because they don't agree with it...?

Monkeys are not apes.
And he did not say that humans evolved from apes, he said we had a common ancestor.

You should learn more about evolution rather than running with half-assed, biased, second and third-hand explanations of it - and then claiming fallacy of something you misunderstand.
It just makes you look foolish.

How is it illogical?

How is not? If the first explanations was insufficient I suggest you let it go. It doesn't matter if you find that it describe your own preoccupation with something you don't believe in. Not everything humans do makes much sense anyway.

LOL
Obtuse.

How is not? If the first explanations was insufficient I suggest you let it go. It doesn't matter if you find that it describe your own preoccupation with something you don't believe in. Not everything humans do makes much sense anyway.

I don't believe in Klingons or the Borg but they are certainly interesting notions to give thought to and I don't see how you could espouse that as being illogical. Entertaining thought in things we don't specifically believe in is important to ever getting anywhere and it's quite safe to say that the world would be short on novels if we didn't. So tell me, how is it illogical? I don't see anywhere that you actually 'explained' it as you did just stated it as so and done.

LOL
Obtuse.

Not a comment I was expecting. What I was expecting was for you to admit that you were wrong and that monkeys do not mutate into humans, or to perhaps provide some worthy source that says they do.

The thing is that you claimed evolution is fantasy and yet displayed an utter and absolute lack of understanding of it. The mature and responsible thing to do is to either admit your mistake or show why you think your statement has merit. Or you could continue with "LOL obtuse" if you think it is of any value to anything.

Monkeys are not apes.
And he did not say that humans evolved from apes, he said we had a common ancestor.

You should learn more about evolution rather than running with half-assed, biased, second and third-hand explanations of it - and then claiming fallacy of something you misunderstand.
It just makes you look foolish.

I have come across much similar half-baked crackpottery on Creationist sites. They prey on the uninformed and delude them with pseudo-scientific arguments.

"The wonder of the miracle is due to the fact that its cause is hidden, and an effect is expected other than what actually takes place."

See the Catholic Encyclopedia at :

http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/10338a.htm

Learned

I note your source says " the wonder of the miracle". This takes the notion of miracles for granted and leads to circularity.

For an opposing view see Hume, An Enquiry Concerning Human Understanding

I don't believe in Klingons or the Borg but they are certainly interesting notions to give thought to and I don't see how you could espouse that as being illogical. Entertaining thought in things we don't specifically believe in is important to ever getting anywhere and it's quite safe to say that the world would be short on novels if we didn't. So tell me, how is it illogical? I don't see anywhere that you actually 'explained' it as you did just stated it as so and done.

So you find religion intresting that a logical reason to pursue it? That is logical. Are you speaking for Miles? Do you think he needs representation because he's unable to articulate his obsession?

Not a comment I was expecting. What I was expecting was for you to admit that you were wrong and that monkeys do not mutate into humans, or to perhaps provide some worthy source that says they do.

The thing is that you claimed evolution is fantasy and yet displayed an utter and absolute lack of understanding of it. The mature and responsible thing to do is to either admit your mistake or show why you think your statement has merit. Or you could continue with "LOL obtuse" if you think it is of any value to anything.

Because I already answered this, I'm not likely to respond to another inquiry.
That's why I'm laughing you. You can make a big deal and get all puffed up
or
go read what I said to Miles.
I was talking to Miles, not you, and I shouldn't have to repeat myself because you decided to interject yourself into the conversation.
I don't mind you taking issue with the comment. I just don't care for repeating to the thick headed. And if you can't find it...well that's just too bad. I'm not a nursemaid.

THUS...
LOL
OBTUSE!!!

Edit: Oh, and I'm not saying you're necessarily think headed. I really don't yet. But Miles would have me repeat to no end the same point thus that is very OBTUSE. He chose to ignore and press his agenda as a result I have little tolerance for the same question. Perhaps not your fault, maybe you're just caught in the cross fire.

Last edited:
but didn't darwin originally say that humans evolved from apes (mon keys), it's just that scientists have changed it now, like christians have changed the bible because they don't agree with it...?

I bet you got that one from a Creationist site. In the first place, Darwin never spoke of monkeys mutating into men. That was used by some of his opponents, in particular Bishop Wiberforce, known as Soapy Sam. He used it in a debate with Huxley ,who soundly refuted him.

What Darwin said was that man and the apes shared a common ancestor. You can say that chinpazees, for examle, are related to us because of the closeness of their genetic make-up to ours. It's not a question of chimps mutating into men but one of parallel development.

Think about flowers belonging to a certain family. They do so, not because some change into others, but because of characteristics they share. Darwin came up with a beautifully clear explanation concerning how lifeforms develop. His elegant idea has been corrupted by people who make no effort to understand what he wrote, and by Creationists who present misleading information . They do so because because Darwin's theory contradicts Genesis. As you possibly know, such people will ignore and revile any ideas which do not fit in with their narrow beliefs.

If you are seriously interested in evolution, why not find out for yourself. There must to be loads of information on line. Don't allow others to think for you.

Last edited:
So you find religion intresting that a logical reason to pursue it? That is logical.

Aye, it's an interesting subject - but I am not pursuing it, I am merely discussing it, it's impact, it's issues, and so on. No, it does not mean I believe in gods or demons of heavens or hells and no, it isn't illogical to discuss things you do not believe in.

Are you speaking for Miles? Do you think he needs representation because he's unable to articulate his obsession?

No, I was merely contesting your statement.

I was talking to Miles, not you, and I shouldn't have to repeat myself because you decided to interject yourself into the conversation.

One should expect others to interject when they make naive comments along the lines of monkeys mutating into humans. Did you explain yourself better or admit your error elsewhere? I suppose it's possible, I had to skip the several posts of personal bickering that was going on. I would ask kindly at this point that you just give me a post number where this explanation is. It would certainly save me the headache. Thanks.

I just don't care for repeating to the thick headed. And if you can't find it...well that's just too bad. I'm not a nursemaid.

I don't see just cause for this hostility. Did I insult your mother or something?

However, relax.. I am in a chirpy, happy mood right now so feel free to continue with the verbal abuse as much as you like.

Of course we wouldn't even be going through this if you hadn't have mentioned monkeys mutating into people, but oh well, you're allowed to make mistakes just like anyone else. I just think it more honourable that people own up to those mistakes when they make them. It's not like anyone's going to chop your nuts off.

Back