God...who believes?

Do you believe a God/Gods/Higher Being exists?

• Total voters
Lori,

there was a point where god told me to open the bible and read the book of revelations.

and you're not paying attention to what i'm saying about the dynamic. what i experience "just happens" to be substantiated by scripture.

i was actually right in the middle of a transcendental writing

god says "put the letter down and go get your bible and read the book of revelations".

then god proceeds to interpret a bunch of prophecy in it to me.

i've said it before...i have no preconceived notions, and no agenda in regards to the bible or in regards to religion. all i've ever asked for is the truth. so if god chooses to reference the bible, and if the truth that he gives me through experience is substantiated by it, then that's up to god, not me

You know Lori, my bullsh*t radar just went on.

So god came to you and oh look what we have here he is the same god in the bible imagine that, and oh I am not religious.

Ok, so lets talk turkey. You say he interpreted a bunch of prophecy to you or for you.

So let's hear some specifics from God's interpretations.

Something that will happen of course so that we have a coordination of the event with your claim.

Lori,

the millenial kindgom of christ silly. restored communion, eternal life...

those born into it with perfected blood, like that of christ (without sin).

Not religious ?

What's that number ?

12 fruits X 12 months X 1000 years.

that's what it describes the tree of life as birthing into the new kingdom.

it also mentions that number in other parts of the bible. the descendents of 12 tribes. the woman in the story of the woman and the dragon in revelations has 12 stars in her crown. i was told these represented 12 kings.

:shrug:

12 fruits X 12 months X 1000 years.

that's what it describes the tree of life as birthing into the new kingdom.

it also mentions that number in other parts of the bible. the descendents of 12 tribes. the woman in the story of the woman and the dragon in revelations has 12 stars in her crown. i was told these represented 12 kings.

:shrug:

Only 12 babies/month ? Sounds like pretty harsh birth control.
And :eek: starting with only two people then ?

Enmos, here's another good argument for cp specifically designed from your perspective!

Executions means less people, and you think we need less people and I agree; also you could impose it for people that harm the environment and harm animals and get those little guys a bit of justice.

Lori,

You know Lori, my bullsh*t radar just went on.

So god came to you and oh look what we have here he is the same god in the bible imagine that, and oh I am not religious.

Ok, so lets talk turkey. You say he interpreted a bunch of prophecy to you or for you.

So let's hear some specifics from God's interpretations.

Something that will happen of course so that we have a coordination of the event with your claim.

jpappl,

i would be happy to tell you about this revelation, but right now i'm at work, and in the middle of an audit, and the july close, so i'll have to get back to you on this when i have a little more time, because it's a fair amount of info.

Lori,

No, just pointing out that you keep claiming not to be religious and then,

"the millenial kindgom of christ silly. restored communion, eternal life...

those born into it with perfected blood, like that of christ (without sin)."

jpappl,

i would be happy to tell you about this revelation, but right now i'm at work, and in the middle of an audit, and the july close, so i'll have to get back to you on this when i have a little more time, because it's a fair amount of info.

Sure.

if you read it, it seems that there are 2 trees, and between the 2, there are 12 fruits each month for 1000 years.

does that make you happy? :)

if you read it, it seems that there are 2 trees, and between the 2, there are 12 fruits each month for 1000 years.

does that make you happy? :)

No, what happens with the all the other people (except the two it starts off with) ?

Lori,

No, just pointing out that you keep claiming not to be religious and then,

"the millenial kindgom of christ silly. restored communion, eternal life...

those born into it with perfected blood, like that of christ (without sin)."

that revelation came from messages and understanding received by the spirit and has been substantiated by personal experience. that's not religion.

No, what happens with the all the other people (except the two it starts off with) ?

i'm not sure, but it doesn't sound good. :(

lots of people think things are just fine the way they are now. crazy right?

I can't say that I have.

it's a classic. check it out. the trailer's on youtube. my girlfriend's and i watched it at a slumber party i had when we were in middle school, and we still talk about it to this day...

Back