God does exist.

Originally posted by Neutrino_Albatross

Cant post all of them, way to many. But ill post a few, if you want more just look through the website i gave you:
"Thou shalt not kill."
or
Ex.32:27
"Thus saith the Lord God of Israel, Put every man his sword by his side ... and slay every man his brother, and every man his companion, and every man his neighbor."
Num.15:35
"And the Lord said unto Moses, The man [who was found picking up sticks on the sabbath] shall be surely put to death; all the congregation shall stone him with stones."
1 Sam.15:2-3
"Thus saith the Lord of hosts ... go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare him not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass."

link to is god merciful contradictions way too long to post here: http://www.skepticsannotatedbible.com/contra/merciful.html

1 Cor.13:7
"Believeth all things
or
Pr.14:15
"The simple believeth every word: but the prudent man looketh well to his going."
1 Th.5:21
"Prove all things; hold fast that which is good."

The site has over 900 contradiction on it and im not going to post them all, so go look for yourself.

HAHAHAHA, this is your so called bible contradictions? ok ill scoop down to yur level and try to understand that it is possible people that ______exist.(sorry for my insults but i just have to say it:D ).

Yes the bible said "thou shall not kill", why? for governing reasons, the bible also says "Whoever shall blaspheme their father and their mother shall be stoned to death, etc."

You dont think death penalty is effective? then think again, take singapore for example (or japan cant remember), there are almost ZERO crimes, because any thief caught steealing get their hands cut off as punishment.

But isnt it death penalty and murder is wrong? Well you are again a victim of "taking things out of context". Yes the church is against death penalty, but it is allowed under certain curcumstances. the pope supports capital punishment uunder certain circumstances. Why? because THE FACT IS IN LIFE IT IS NEEDED, u donot put a man to death for stealing a candy worth 2 bucks, or put a man in jail for 3 minutes for killing 3,000 man. there are circumstances, levels of punishment, and levels of reward. THATS A FACT. SUPPOSE THERE WAS A MAN STRAPPED WITH BOMBS AND PLANS TO RUN INTO A KINDERGARTEN SCHOOL IN AN ATTEMP TO BLOW HIMSELF UP TO KILL ALL THE INNOCENT CHILDREN, IF YOU HAVE A GUN, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO KILL HIM, UNDER THE CIRCUMSTANCE TO PROTECT AND SERVE THE INNOCENT. THIS ACT OF MURDER IS JUSTIFIED. NOW IS IT JUSTIFIED TO KILL AND SHOOT A MAN FOR STEALING A CANDY WORTH 2 BUCKS? NO! AGAIN THERE IS ALWAYS CIRCUMSTANCES THATS WHY WE NEED GOV'T, A FORM OF RELIGION, NATIONALISM (though such values originately came from religion), ARE U DENYING THIS? LOL...

Take stealing for example, it would u say IT IS ALWAYS WRONG WITHOUT ANY CIRCUMSTANCES?
If a thief stole your stereo, and i noticed it on sale in front of his yard, later that night I STOLE thats stereo, and gave it back to you the rightfull owner, IS THAT STEALING WRONG? NO! IT IS AN ACT OF JUSTICE..

We deserve to be punished for our sins, for our ignorance, perversion etc, THE BIBLE ONLY MENTIONS FEW OF THE EVIL MAN COMMITED, BUT MAN HISTORICALLY SPEAKING COMMITED FAR MORE WORST EVIL, there are evn historical facts were people will have sex with goats, offer up humans as sacrifices for other gods GOD HATED THIS ACT, I ADMIT SO DO I, LOL, GOD WANTS TO GET RID OF THESE ALL, HE IS THE JUDGE, DONT QUESTION HIM". But dont worry, thanks to Jesus u no longer be slaughtered for what u did, because Jesus was offered as a sin offering, so your saved, just accept him....

note: GIVE ME MORE! GIVE ME MORE! MORE SO-CALLED BIBLE CONTRADICTIONS PLEASE....lol, u need to take philosophy of religion class when u reach college, u need to learn the basic before arguing with me, to me your just an amateur boy. :) but hey, so caled professionals are wanted here, u gonna need all the help of any oldest atheist u can, but even then ill beat u GUARANTEE....

AGAIN, GOD DIDNT SLAUGHTER THEM BECAUSE THEN HE WIL BE CONTRADICTING HIMSELF. WE HAVE FREEWILL AND GOD CANNOT TAKE THAT AWAY.

WHEN GOD PUNISHES US, EITHER HE COMMANDS MAN TO DO IT, OR ANGELS, BOTH HAVE FREEWILL TO REJECT HIM...GOT IT? MOSES AND OTHERS MAY HAVE SLAUGHTERED THEM, BUT GOD DIDNT, THOUGH HE COMMANDED IT, MOSES HAVE FREEWILL TO REJECT...whoop there it is!

take singapore for example (or japan cant remember),
Its singapore.

But lets look at thes offenses
"And the Lord said unto Moses, The man [who was found picking up sticks on the sabbath] shall be surely put to death; all the congregation shall stone him with stones."
Dosent that seem just a little extreme to you? I mean stoning people to death for working on sunday?
"Thus saith the Lord of hosts ... go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare him not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass."
if amalek was being nasty fine beat them in a war but it seems a little excessive. Read the verse slay men (fair enough they are the army) women (why, they werent attaking you?) infant and suckling (this is what really gets me pissed about the bible the massive number of times god condones killing babies who didnt do a damn thing and dont deserve retribution in any way, that god is a bastard) ox and sheep, camel and ass (why bother, all the people are dead)
THATS A FACT. SUPPOSE THERE WAS A MAN STRAPPED WITH BOMBS AND PLANS TO RUN INTO A KINDERGARTEN SCHOOL IN AN ATTEMP TO BLOW HIMSELF UP TO KILL ALL THE INNOCENT CHILDREN, IF YOU HAVE A GUN, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO KILL HIM, UNDER THE CIRCUMSTANCE TO PROTECT AND SERVE THE INNOCENT. THIS ACT OF MURDER IS JUSTIFIED. NOW IS IT JUSTIFIED TO KILL AND SHOOT A MAN FOR STEALING A CANDY WORTH 2 BUCKS? NO! AGAIN THERE IS ALWAYS CIRCUMSTANCES THATS WHY WE NEED GOV'T, A FORM OF RELIGION, NATIONALISM (though such values originately came from religion), ARE U DENYING THIS? LOL...
No im not saying that at all, but these bible verses are not a situation anything like that at all.
If a thief stole your stereo, and i noticed it on sale in front of his yard, later that night I STOLE thats stereo, and gave it back to you the rightfull owner, IS THAT STEALING WRONG? NO! IT IS AN ACT OF JUSTICE..
Not even stealing thats returing to rightful owner.
note: GIVE ME MORE! GIVE ME MORE! MORE SO-CALLED BIBLE CONTRADICTIONS PLEASE
I gave you the link go look for yourself.
lol, u need to take philosophy of religion class when u reach college, u need to learn the basic before arguing with me, to me your just an amateur boy. but hey, so caled professionals are wanted here, u gonna need all the help of any oldest atheist u can, but even then ill beat u GUARANTEE....
Your arrogance is pretty funny. So wht exactly do you know about me? I need to take philosph classes you say, how do you know i havent and you're just to stupid to realize. Lets look at your arguments over this "debate" you ignore about 2/3 of everything i say and the things you address you just say that im wrong frequently without backing it up. You spend more time insulting me than actually defending your points. You even posted the exact same post twice for reasons i will never undersand. Fnord.

Hail Eris!

AGAIN, GOD DIDNT SLAUGHTER THEM BECAUSE THEN HE WIL BE CONTRADICTING HIMSELF. WE HAVE FREEWILL AND GOD CANNOT TAKE THAT AWAY.
Why do you keep insisting on freewill when ive provven it cannot coexit with god?

Its singapore.

Dosent that seem just a little extreme to you? I mean stoning people to death for working on sunday?

if amalek was being nasty fine beat them in a war but it seems a little excessive. Read the verse slay men (fair enough they are the army) women (why, they werent attaking you?) infant and suckling (this is what really gets me pissed about the bible the massive number of times god condones killing babies who didnt do a damn thing and dont deserve retribution in any way, that god is a bastard) ox and sheep, camel and ass (why bother, all the people are dead)

IT IS NOT A BIG DEAL TO YOUR UPBRINGING, THE SOCIETY U LIVE IN SAY ITS NOT A BIG DEAL, PROSTITUTION TO YOU IS PROBABLY NOT A BIG DEAL EITHER, BUT DO THAT IN THE MIDDLE EAST, AND THEY WILL STONE YOU TO DEATH, IT DEPENDS WHAT SOCIETY U LIVE IN. TO YOU IT MAY NOT BE A BIG DEAL TO STEAL A 1 DOLLAR CANDY, BUT DO THAT IN SINGAPORE (IM NOT SURE WHICH COUNTRY), AND THEY WILL CUT YOUR HAND OFF TO TEACH U A LESSON, CRUEL? AGAIN DEPENDS WHAT IS CRUEL TO U. I think it is cruelty to molest kids, many does, BUT SOME DONT.

U LIVE UNDER MY ROOF, ITS MY WAY OR THE HIGHWAY. I SAY SATURDAY IS THE TIME EVERYONE IN THE HOUSE CLEANS THEIR ROOM, U REJECT MY COMMAND AND MAKE ME MAD? THEN YOUR GROUNDED FOR A WEEK, AND I DONT EVEN CARE IF ITS YOUR PROM NIGHT, THATS THE RULE, U THINK IM CRUEL? THEN THINK TWICE BEFORE DISOBEYING ME, OK?
U LIVE UNDER GOD'S ROOF, ITS EITHER OBEY AND FOLLOW HIM (Today u obey Him bying being virtuous, this way u accepted christ, whether u are christian or not, be virtuous and u will go to heaven, otherwise u can say yur a christian, but if yur not virtuous, u aint going to heaven, period) OR REJECT HIM AND DIE, IN FLESH OR ETERNALLY, SIMPLE...whoop there it is!

note: how did u prove freewill and God cannot co-exist? BECAUSE U SAY SO? I can picture a little kid saying "but....but...whatever!! God doesnt exist and thats final! I dont care what you say!" with both hands covering your ears and running around "nah nah nah nah nah, God is not real" making faces at me...lol.

post the so called bible contradiction her piece by pieace each and every single one of them. Ill prove this once and for all, IF U ARE THE ONE WHO CLAIM THE BIBLE IS COONTRADICTORY, THEN PROVE IT AND POST IT HERE, OK? THAT WAY EVERYONE CAN SEE THATTHE BIBLE IS FREE OF CONTRADICTION...I already checked that webpage 3 YEARS AGO, LOL, ITS PATHETIC, I KNOW HOW STUPID AND IGNORANT PEOPLE CAN GET, SO POST IT HERE WHAT U THINK IS SO-CALLED CONTRADICTORY...Im waiting....

And once again the vast majority of my post is ignored :(

You know i sincerly doubt that you're actually reading my posts. Oh well.
IT IS NOT A BIG DEAL TO YOUR UPBRINGING, THE SOCIETY U LIVE IN SAY ITS NOT A BIG DEAL, PROSTITUTION TO YOU IS PROBABLY NOT A BIG DEAL EITHER, BUT DO THAT IN THE MIDDLE EAST, AND THEY WILL STONE YOU TO DEATH, IT DEPENDS WHAT SOCIETY U LIVE IN. TO YOU IT MAY NOT BE A BIG DEAL TO STEAL A 1 DOLLAR CANDY, BUT DO THAT IN SINGAPORE (IM NOT SURE WHICH COUNTRY), AND THEY WILL CUT YOUR HAND OFF TO TEACH U A LESSON, CRUEL? AGAIN DEPENDS WHAT IS CRUEL TO U. I think it is cruelty to molest kids, many does, BUT SOME DONT.
Wow what an amazing rationalization! So aparently at the time it was a good thing to kill people for working on sunday (but for some inexplicable reason that changed) And it was a good thing to brutally murder helpless innocent babies! Thank you for enlightening me :rolleyes:
U LIVE UNDER MY ROOF, ITS MY WAY OR THE HIGHWAY. I SAY SATURDAY IS THE TIME EVERYONE IN THE HOUSE CLEANS THEIR ROOM, U REJECT MY COMMAND AND MAKE ME MAD? THEN YOUR GROUNDED FOR A WEEK, AND I DONT EVEN CARE IF ITS YOUR PROM NIGHT, THATS THE RULE, U THINK IM CRUEL? THEN THINK TWICE BEFORE DISOBEYING ME, OK?
Actually that is pretty unfair. But not my business.
OR REJECT HIM AND DIE, IN FLESH OR ETERNALLY, SIMPLE...whoop there it is!
Eris will protect me :cool:
note: how did u prove freewill and God cannot co-exist? BECAUSE U SAY SO?
Once again but in all caps and shot sentences so you are more likely to understand
*edit becaue browser posted befor i was ready for some reason*

ACORDING TO YOU GOD KNOWS EVERYTHING

THIS INCLUDES 100% KNOWLEGE OF THE FUTURE

IF GOD KNOWS WHAT YOU WILL DO IN THE FUTURE YOU WILL DO THAT

IF YOU DONT THAT PROVES GOD WRONG WHICH YOU SAY CANT HAPPEN

(fnord)

EVEN THOUG YOU THINK THAT YOU ARE MAKING A CHOICE THE ONLY ONE YOU CAN MAKE IS THE ONE THAT MATHCES GODS VISION

THIS CREATES A UNIVERSE THAT IS PREDESTINED BECAUSE THATS THE ONLY WAY FOR GOD TO KNOW THE FUTURE

IN A PREDESTINED UNIVERSE THE INITIAL CONDITIONS ARE THE ONLY FACTOR IN DECIDING THE OUTCOME

GOD CONTROLED ALL INITIAL CONDITIONS

THERREFORE GOD CONTROLLED THE OUTCOME

GOD COULD HAVE MADE ANY INITIAL CONDITIONS HE CHOSE

THEREFORE GOD SET UP THE UNIVERSE TO RUN LIKE THIS AND NO OTER WAY

Last edited:
post the so called bible contradiction her piece by pieace each and every single one of them. Ill prove this once and for all, IF U ARE THE ONE WHO CLAIM THE BIBLE IS COONTRADICTORY, THEN PROVE IT AND POST IT HERE, OK? THAT WAY EVERYONE CAN SEE THATTHE BIBLE IS FREE OF CONTRADICTION...I already checked that webpage 3 YEARS AGO, LOL, ITS PATHETIC, I KNOW HOW STUPID AND IGNORANT PEOPLE CAN GET, SO POST IT HERE WHAT U THINK IS SO-CALLED CONTRADICTORY...Im waiting....
I am not going to copy an entire website here just so you can ignore it and say that its wrong without giving any reasons.

Hmm, Where did muscleman go? He must have left his "life force" behind in the form of whatsupyall...

Nice trick muscleman, you entertained me for a whopping .1 of a second. Virtues and morals is not a reason to believe in god. You can follow those morals and still not believe in god.

Muscleman/whatsupyall: Why do you keeps saying christian? Any religion is not Atheist. Do you think that protestant or budism are incorrect religions? Whats this shit?

There are levels of intelligence (u should know that by looking at me and the mirror). Levels of success, levels of understanding, etc.

Each person is their own religion, each person have their own point of beliefs, each person is their own church. The body is the temle of God. To say catholics are better than protestants is to generalize, that is like saying all black guys can beat alll white guys in track and field, u cannot generalize.

Hinduism have no foundation of their faith. In Hinduism, they ask u to either believe in One God, believe in many gods, or believe in no god at all, Hinduism allows u to believe whatever u want. THERE IS NO FOUNDATION IN HINDUISM, just let it all be, u can even stone each other for the celebration of the God's of war, if u get killed too bad, chrisians, buddhist, hinduism, etc., too bad if u die, if yur innocent too bad, they can kill innocents without justice. Hinduism allows prostitution (aids), karma-sutra. Its too uncivilized.

Buddhism is a philosophy, Buddha historically speaking NEVER ADMIT TO BE GOD, HE CLAIMS TO BE THE AWAKEN ONE, BUDDHISM IS ENLIGHTENMENT, NO CLAIM OF GOD HERE, or some may, NO FONDATION OF FAITH, . shakable, but then again today I can say the same abouut christianity, THATS WHY WE HAVE TO GO BACK TO DAY ONE, IN DAY ONE OF MUSLIM, DAY ONE OF JUDEU, AND DAY ONE OF CHRISTIANITY, DAY ONE OF BUDDHISM AND BUDDHA NEVER CLAIMED TO BE GOD, PERIOD...

Muslim and christianity are rooted from ONE RELIGION called Judaism. Muslims came from "Ismael" and judaism came from "Jacob" both brothers and sons of Abraham, and both are sworn enemies. Till this day, jews and muslims are still at war. Christianity came from Jesus THE CHRIST. He was prophesied by Isiah as the lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world, who is to free israel from slavery.
However when Jesus arrived, he was poor, a nobody. Jews didnt expect the one to free them to be like Jesus. They expected a king figure, powerfull ruler, etc. So they rejected Jesus and followed Barabas instead, the guy who atttempts to free the jews through violence.
When Jesus was rejected, Jesus still obeyed all of the fore fathers commanments "I didnt come to abolish the law but to fulfill it". Thats why the church allows all the jewish tradition AND ACCEPTS ALL OF THE JUDEA CHRISTIAN DOCTRINES BEFORE CHRIST. But the jews in the other hand are still waiting for the coming messiah.....2000 years gone by that messiah hasnt still arrived...poor them, Jesus came and they did not recognize him because their hearts were evil (again not generalizing, but the pharisees at the time were hipocrites) and so the jews today paid for their parent's consequences.
Muslim also believes everything judeu and christian believes before Jesus christ, but they have their new prophet by the name of Muhamed, a guy who thinks u can marry as many wives, or not, or kill a guy for allah and go to heaven for every murder u commit (written in Quran by this muhhamed guy). Muslims persecutes women till today, giving them no equal rights. AGAIN, UNCIVILIZED AND WITHOUT FOUNDATION...

There is a fullness of truth, and there are also lacking of truths. The christianity has a strong foundation, solid UNWAVERING claim, u want proof? it is THE ONLY KNOWN RELIGION IN THE WORLD WHO CAN CONFIDENTLY SAY BIBLE IS FREE OF ERRORS, AND CHALLENGE ANYONE TO PROVE IT WRONG OTHERWISE, the only religion FROM DAY ONE does not discriminate, gentiles or jews, THE ONLY RELIGION WITH CIVILIZED LAWS, THE ONLY RELIGION THAT IS EFFECTIVE IN GOVERNING. ONLY IN CHRISTIANITY WILL U HEAR THE TRUTH ABOUT ABORTION AND EUTHANASIA, RESPECTING ALL LIFE, NOT SUPPORTING TO KILL OTHERS FOR THE SAKE OF CONVENIENCE, OR HELP SOMEONE KILL THEMSELF BECAUSE THEIR LIFE SUCKS, THE REST MAY DISAGREE, BUT NO SOLID FOUATION. ONLY IN CHRISTIANITY WILL U HEAR ABOUT SUICIDES BEING WRONG. ONLY IN CHRISTINAITY DID THE WORD "LOVE" ORIGINATED. IN SHORT ONLY IN CHRISTIANITY WE HAVE SOLUTIONS TO EVERY PROBLEMS SOCIETY FACES, FROM INTERNET, TO CONTRACEPTION, TO ABORTION, ETC. WE ARE BRAVE IN PROCLAIMING WHAT IS RIGHT AND WHAT IS WRONG, FROM ASIA TO AMERICA. ONLY IN CHRISTIANITY WILL U SEE PEOPLE DEDICATING THEIR ENTIRE LIFE SERVING THE POOR IN AFRICA, INDIA, SOUTH AMERICA, INDONESIA, ETC. I HAVE NOT HEARD MIDDLE EAST OR STARVING AFRICA AND INDIA GIVING CHARITY, THEY NEED CHARITY, LOL, FROM US, ONE NATION UNDER ONE GOD (NOT GODS).. ONLY IN CHRISTIANITY WILL U HEAR A CONFIDENT MAN BRAVELY PROCLAIMING THE GOSPEL TO EVEN IN DIFFERENT PARTS OF THE WORLD, EVEN IF HE IS FED BY LIONS OR MARTYRED, HIS SPIRIT IS CONFIDENT HE HAVE THE TRUTH IN HIM, AS I AM.

This can be likened to a CIVILIZED family. Parents need to be supporting of kids, need to have SOLUTIONS TO THEIR PROBLEMS, need to be understanding, NEEDS TO BE LOVING, needs to set RULES AND SOLID GUIDELINES AND NOT UNWAVERING, NOT BEING PUSHED AROUND BY KIDS AND NOT KNOW WHAT TO SAY OR WHAT TO DO, THATS NOT A CIVILIZED FAMILY WITH SPOILED BRATS.

IN ALL THE MAJOR RELIGIONS OF THE WORLD (IM NOT TALKING ABOUT THE MODERN ONE, CUZ U CAN MAKE YUR OWN IN THE GARAGE WITH 3 MEMBERS AND SAY U R JESUS, LOL), THERE IS ONLY ONE MAN WHO CLAIMED TO BE GOD, HIS NAME IS JESUS THE CHRIST. PERIOD, OTHER RELIGIONS HAVE NOONE CLAIMING THEY ARE GOD..

SUMMARY= THERE CHRISTIANITY IS RELATION TO EVERY RELIGION AND CONNECTIONS, WE ARE ALL LINKED TO EACH OTHER, IN FACT I BELIEVE AL RELIGIONS CAME FROM ONE RELIGION, JUST AS ALL HUMAN RACE CAME FROM ONE HUMAN RACE SCIENTIFICALLY SPEAKING. THOUGH IT IS IMPORTANT THAT WE MATURE AND GROW IN INTELLIGENCE, WE MUST EVOLVE, THATS THE LAW. OUR INTELLIGENCE EVOLVE, JUST AS OUR CHURCH MUST EVOLVE.
JUDAISM WAS PERSECUTING WOMEN, BUT TODAY THE JUDEU CHRISTIAN DONNT. WE EVOLVED. A SEED IS WORTHLESS, BUT WHEN IT EVOLVES IT BEARS FRUIT. WHEN I WAS YOUNG I WAS STUPID, BUT I EVOLVE AND NOW IM SMARTER. MUSLIMS, HINDUISM, ETC. HAVE NOT EVOLVED TO THAT POINT...UNCIVILIZED.

CHRISTIANITY IS FIT TO BE THE PERFECT HIGHEST FORM OF COMMUNICATION BETWEEN GOD AND MAN, THE REST ARE WEAK, WAVERING, NO SOLID FOUNDATION, THOUGH I HAVE TO AGREE THERE ARE SOME TRUTHS IN THEM, BUT NOTHING COMPARED TO US. A FACT.
BUT THEN AGAIN AT THE END, WHETHER YUR BUDDHIST OR NOT, CHRISTIAN OR NOT, U WILL BE JUDGED BY YOUR MORAL VIRTUES AND DEEDS, THATS WHAT COUNTS, U CANNOT GENERALIZE AND SAY ALL CHRISTIANS WILL GO TO HEAVEN AND ALL BUDDHIST WIL GO TO HELL, AND IF U SEE SOME BUDDHIST THAT R VIRTUOS AND SEE SOME CHRISTIANS THAT ARE EVIL, U CANNOT ALSO GENERALIZE AND SAY ALL BUDDHIST WILL GO TO HEAVEN AND ALL CHRISTIANS WILL GO TO HELL, ITS UP TO EVERY INDIVIDUAL, THE BODY IS THE TEMPLE OF GOD, BUT ONE THING IS FOR SURE, THE FULLNESS OF VIRTUE IS CHRISTIANITY, PERIOD....

Last edited:
Why has muscleman reincarnated himself? Because he was getting his ass kicked? Or because he didn't want to be seen not responding to others' posts? Because he's too dumb to remember his password? Or is this just an impersonation of him?

Hindus believe in one God in many manifestations. Sound like any religion we know? (Hint: holy spirit, Jesus, big giant head?)

http://www.landoverbaptist.org/news1001/viciousgodquiz.html

Re: And once again the vast majority of my post is ignored :(

Actually that is pretty unfair. But not my business.

You are right, this is God's business, so dont tell him what to do, he aint a genie in the bottle...

ACORDING TO YOU GOD KNOWS EVERYTHING

THIS INCLUDES 100% KNOWLEGE OF THE FUTURE

IF YOU DONT THAT PROVES GOD WRONG WHICH YOU SAY CANT HAPPEN

(fnord)

EVEN THOUG YOU THINK THAT YOU ARE MAKING A CHOICE THE ONLY ONE YOU CAN MAKE IS THE ONE THAT MATHCES GODS VISION

THIS CREATES A UNIVERSE THAT IS PREDESTINED BECAUSE THATS THE ONLY WAY FOR GOD TO KNOW THE FUTURE

IN A PREDESTINED UNIVERSE THE INITIAL CONDITIONS ARE THE ONLY FACTOR IN DECIDING THE OUTCOME

GOD CONTROLED ALL INITIAL CONDITIONS

THERREFORE GOD CONTROLLED THE OUTCOME

GOD COULD HAVE MADE ANY INITIAL CONDITIONS HE CHOSE

THEREFORE GOD SET UP THE UNIVERSE TO RUN LIKE THIS AND NO OTER WAY

SO IF U PUT YOUR "NORMAL" (NOT A RETARD) 30 YRS OLD SON WHO HAS JUDGMENT & FREEWILL ON THE SIDEWALK, THEN TELL HIM "DONT CROSS THE STREET OTHERWISE U WILL GET RUN OVER, EVEN IF U DONT SEE A CAR, THERE ARE BLIND SPOTS, INSTEAD WAIT TILL THE LIGHT IS GREEN, THEN CROSS SAFELY". BUT IF HE CROSSED ANYWAYS BECAUSE HE THINK HIS DAD IS LYING, THEN HE GOT RUNOVER AND KILLED, ARE YOU SAYING HIS DAD DID IT? HIS DAD KNOWS HE WILL CROSS THE STREET, BUT DID HIS DAD DO IT? JUST BECAUSE U KNOW IT IT DOESNT MEAN U DID IT.
NOW LETS LOOK AT IT IN GOD'S VIEW (NOT HUMANS FOR GOD IS NOT HUMAN, :D), GOD KNOWS THAT WHEN HE CROSSES THE STREET HE WILL GET RUN OVER AND KILLED, BUT SHOULD GOD STOP HIM AND TAKE AWAY HIS FREEDOM? NO! SHOULD GOD STOP A MAN FROM COMMITING SUICIDE? NO! WHY? BECAUSE THEN GOD WILL BE BREAKING HIS PROMISE IN SAYING "BE FREE AND HAVE DOMINION OVER ALL THE EARTH, ETC." EVEN IF GOD CREATED THE SIDEWALK, THE STOPLIGHTS, THE CARS, THE ROAD, ETC. GOD STIL CANNOT BREAK HIS WORDS, HE IS UNWAVERING.
THEN GOD MUST BE A LIAR IF HE STOPPED THE MAN FROM DOING WHAT HE WANTS TO DO, IF HE OFFERED CAKE AND ORANGES AS A CHARITY TO HIS NEIGHBOR, SHOULD GOD THEN INTERCEDE AND STOP HIM FROM DOING GOOD? NO! BECAUSE AGAIN GOD WILL BE CONTRADICTING HIMSELF AND BREAKING HIS WORD, GOD UNLIKE SOME OF US ISNT A LIAR, HE IS THE TRUTH.
GOD DINT CREATE U AS ROBOT OR ANIMAL WHO LIVES BY INSTINCT INTELLIGENCE, NOT FREEWILL. ITS EITHER YOU ARE FREE TO MAKE YOUR OWN DECISIONS OR NOT. YOU WANT GOD TO TURN U INTO A MONKEY? WHY NOT APPRECIATE THE GIFT OF FREEDOM? I ENJOY MAKING DECISIONS FOR MYSELF, SOME UNFORTUNATELY DONT, BUT RATHER PREFERS TO BE A ROBOT OR A PLANT,DO YOU? U HAVE NO CONTROL OF GOD, GOD GAVE YOU LIFE, TOO BAD, ENJOY THE GIFT, OR ABUSE IT.
AGAIN 2 REMIND YUR ALIGATOR BRAIN, GOD DIDNT CREATE YOU TO BE GOOD, GOD DIDNT CREATE YOU TO BE EVIL EITHER, BUT GOD CREATED YOU TO BE FREE. WHETHER YOU BECOME GOOD, OR YOU BECOME EVIL, THATS ON YOU..HOWEVER, GOD DOES WANTS YOU TO BE GOOD.
IF YOU BECOME GOOD, GOD KNOWS THAT ALREADY, IF YOU BECOME BAD, GOD KNOWS THAT AS WELL, BUT THAT IS ALL ON YOU! NOT ON GOD! AGAIN GOD CREATED FREEWILL, AND FROM FREEWILL COMES FORTH EVIL AND GOOD, NOT JUST EVIL ALONE, BUT GOOD AS WELL. SO DONT SAY "GOD CREATED EVIL" GET THIS STRAIGHT AND DONT TAKE THINGS OUT OF CONTEXT, THE PROPER WAY TO SAY IT IS "GOD CREATED GOOD AND EVIL" AND YOU CHOOSE YUR DESTINY...

DO I HAVE TO REPEAT MYSELF AGAIN? YOUR STUPID GOD AND FREEWILL CANNOT CO-EXIST IS PATHETIC, THERE ARE STILL BILLIONS OF CHRISTIANS, LIES ARE WIDESPREAD, AND U R ONE OF THE MANY MANY VICTIMS....

NOTE: U FRENCHENEEZ ARE WEIRD, OF COURSE U CAN FOLLOW THE VIRTUES AND MORAL GUIDELINESS WHICH CAME FROM RELIGION AND THEN REJECT RELIGION WHERE IT CAME FROM, U HAVE FREEWILL U CAN DO ANYTHING, YOU CAN EVEN RAPE A GOAT IF YOU WANT. YOU CAN EAT JUST THE LETTUCE OF THE BURGER, AND NOT EAT THE BREAD AND MEAT, THATS YOUR CHOICE. YOU LIKE TO TAKE THINGS OUT OF CONTEXT BY BELIEVING MORAL AND VIRTUES BUT NOT BELIEVE THE RELIGION WHERE THE VIRTUES COME FROM, THATS YOUR CHOICE. HOWEVER, I AM AN ABSOLUTE, I TAKE IT ALL, OR I TAKE NOTHING...I BELIEVE CHRISIANITY (THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH) IS THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH, I CHALLENGE ANYONE TO PROVE ME WRONG OTHERWISE, MY CHURCH IS THE "ROCK" STRONG AND UNWAVERING...YOU, ATHEISM, BUDDHISM,HINDUISM ISNT ABSOLUTE, ARE WAVERING, WEAK, AND NO STRONG FOUNDATION...

AGAIN, I AM STILL WAITING FOR THE BIBLE CONTRADICTION, JUST POST ONE IF U WANT, SOMEHOW I FEEL LIKE DOING IT FOR U BUT I CHALLENGE YOU..ARE U BACKING DOWN?

Vodoo, I didnt change my screen name because u or anyone here beat me, your a liar, the truth is opposite, I change my screen name because MANY OF U IGNORED ME BECAUSE U CANT HANDLE ME, TRUE LOSERS, a fact. I proved your "Super duper luck" wrong, or as u prefer to call it "chance". Frencheneez theory called "absolutes" stating "We all follow rules and have no freewill", lol, this pathetic theory I proved wrong.. There are also other things mentioned I prove you all wrong, and lastly some guy's claim "God and freewill cannot co-exist" I proved wrong as well. In fact some atheist guy is so pathetic that as i was reading the "Hammurabi's Code of Laws " which he told me, and it was written there the word "god" and "gods" over and over again then calls it "secular" and not religious, what a liar. He then says "O but i THINK he just put it there so people will pay attention to it", stupid, I dont care what u think, the fact is the word "god" is mentioned there over and over. Some atheist are also so pathetic that they will say "Abraham Lincoln in public proclaims he believes on God BUT I THINK he is actually an atheist and only said that for a vote", ??? OK, I HAVE ONE TOO, I THINK ALL PRESIDENTS ARE HOMOSEXUALS "BUT I THINK" THEY DENIED IT IN PUBLIC TO GET MORE VOTES, how does that sound? am i qualified as an atheist? or should i get more stupider?

We can have scientific debate about God, we can make it philosophical, we can make it biblicall, and we can even bring biology, HECK LETS BRING ANY STRANGE THEORIES, AS LONG AS IT HAS EVIDENCE. I am challenge anyone here, GIVE UP? SO DONT SAY I GOT BEAT, SPEAK FOR YOURSELF, WHOS THE LOSER HERE?

note: I never ignored any ANY QUESTIONS POSTED, NOT ONE, YOU GUYS ARE COMPULSIVE LIARS, I have responded to every single words that come out of your mouth, I didnt ignore about "murdered peeps" in the bible question, or the famous one "God is evil becuz Im ignorant" question, I didnt ignore about "christianity as the head religion" question, and lastly I didnt ignore the "Omniscience and freewill cannot co-exist" question. There is so much more questions posted that i answered. IF THERE'S ANY QUESTIONS I IGNORED, PLEASE POST IT AND I WILL RECHECK THEM RIGHT HERE, I PROMISE, im waiting.

THE FACT IS IT IS YOU WHO IGNORES MY WORDS AND DONOT ADMIT U R WRONG...U ignored the fact that "chance" have no proof, IN FACT U DENIED MAKING THAT CLAIM. all of you so far hasn t confess that such theory is proofless. U ALSO IGNORED ME THE FACT THAT I AGREED WITH EVOLUTION AND THAT IT IS A FACT AS MUCH AS GOD IS, BECAUSE LIKE EVOLUTION, GOD HAS NOT COME DOWN TO DEMONSTRATE HOW HE CREATED LIFE, BUT INTELLIGENCE IS PROVEN, JUST AS DNA MUTATIION IS PROVEN, BUT THERE IS NO DEMONSTRATION AND PRROF THAT ONE SPECIES CHANGED TO ANOTHER (BECAUSE THIS WILL NEED TIME). but u ignored that....AND INSTEAD, YOU ALL KEEP PUTTING WORDS IN MY MOUTH SAYING "MUSCLEMAN IS ANTI-EVOLUTION, ETC." over and over and over again, I cant even count it how many times u falsely accused me...

note: Vodoo, its either your a compulsive liar, or flat out ignorant. Hinduism accepts one god, or many gods, or no ggod at all. There is NO SOLID GROUND IN HINDUISM, there is the god of war, and during its feast, people can stone each other for the sake of "luck". I have philosophy of religion class right now, i went through hinduism already, I have 2 books with me. My teacher taught us that, and the guy is not even a christian, he is more of a deist, 30 yrs as a teacher in this field. I have checked that webpage below, and it doesnt talk about hinduism believing only in ONE GOD, instead it talks about Muslims and christianity, you indeed are a liar, PROVEN CLAIM. That webpage is either made by A STUPID CHRISTIAN, OR A TYPICAL ATHEIST...

http://www.landoverbaptist.org/news1001/viciousgodquiz.html

Last edited:
whatsupyall :

The only way I can read your post is that you are proud Christians voted republican and thus enabled Bush to start what you believe will end in WW3. Surely I misunderstand you?

Hans :bugeye:

Re: And once again the vast majority of my post is ignored :(

If we liken ourselves to a computer, every single movement, gesture, thought, afterthought, action, reaction, making decisions, unmakining them, e.t.c......e.t.c... would all be mathematical equations. God knows the complete science of that math and every single variation, it is a simple as 1,2,3 to Him.
No matter what we do or how we react, it all adds up to what seems infinity to us, but simple to God, there are only a limited number of things we can do, and we have full range within that limitation, depending on our qualification.

Everything that is created is predestined, there is no mystery in that. To God, there is no past, present or future, that only applies to created beings or objects.

Love

Jan Ardena.

Jan,

Then you must agree - there can be no human free will under such predestined conditions.

Originally posted by Cris
Jan,

Then you must agree - there can be no human free will under such predestined conditions.

The part of us that is created, the body, does not have free will, as it is material and therefore under the control of the law of nature.
In the Bible it states that God formed man out of the dust, and breathed life into him, then he became a "living soul," so we can see that there are two parts to us, matter and spirit (God).
The spiritual side to us is the consciousness, the animater of the lifeless (material) body.
The freewill aspect comes into play on the human platform, where the other lifeforms are more instinctual and natural, humans have the ability to choose this or that, based on their preferance.
So the the freewill is a gift, it is like becoming a trustee within a harsh prison, a little better off than the other prisoners, but still imprisoned.
The fact that material life is limited, does not mean we don't have free will, it means we can use our freewill to get out of jail and be free.

Love

Jan Ardena.

Cris, didnt u read my post? Cris, child, why? why do you have the word "Knowing" confused with "Doing?"? Can u read? God is all knowing, but God isnt all doing, are u proposing that when u pick up a glass, it is God who did it? Or your mother but not you??? U have freewill, you are free, YOU, Im talking to you Cris....And God cannot also stop u from doing what u want to do, whether it will be good or bad, otherwise you will not be free and God will be breaking His promise, when he said "Be Free and havedominion over all the earth, etc." God keeps his promise and is not a liar.
You are either free, or an animal or robot or plant. God created you to be free, so to be free means to be free. WHATS WRONG WITH YOU ALL?? DOES YOUR BRAINS FUNCTION? YUR ALL DRIVING ME NUTS, Im talking to atheists here...

once again, just because I know my son will go to school today (not 100% sure like God), it doesnt mean I controlled him to go to school, he went on his own, although I allowed Him, but my son did what he did because he is free.
Just because I know my son will skip school today (by observing his mood that morning, he was feeling upset that his classmates bullied him), it doesnt mean I made him skip school, he did what he did, he is free, it maybe hard for him to go to school so he chose to skip school, then thats his choice. One again.
GOD IS OMNISCIENT, GOD IS ALL GOOD, GOD IS ALL POWERFULL, GOD IS OMNIPOTENT, GOD IS THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA, THE BEGGINING AND THE END.

BUT GOD IS NOT "ALL DOING" GET IT CHILDREN? THE SENTENCE "ALL KNOWING" ISNT ANOTHER WORD FOR "ALL DOING", DO YOU SEE THE DIFFERENCE? WE HAVE FREEWILL, CAN U UNDERSTAND?

When Peter said to Jesus "Lord I surely will not deny you", Jesus told him "Amen I say to you, you will deny me three times and the cock will crow", this prophesy took place....GOD IS OMNISCIENT, ALL KNOWING, BUT GOD IS NOT ALL DOING....LOL, MAN...PLEASE TAKE SOME GINSENG OR SOME SORT OF CHINESE HEB, TRY TO FIX YUR BRAIN, IF U CANT, THEN TRY EXORCISM...THAT MAY WORK.

WHATS WRONG WITH YOU ALL?? DOES YOUR BRAINS FUNCTION? YUR ALL DRIVING ME NUTS, Im talking to atheists here...

Uh I would just like to point out that whatsupyall and muscleman are the same person.

Back