God does exist.

Of course you can't <i>prove</i> King Henry's existence beyond all doubt. The difference between and J. is that we can ascertain that there is only an infinitesimally small chance he didn't exist(millions to one, perhaps). There is much less certainty about Jesus' historical existence and absolutely no way you can prove he was magic, let alone the sun of Gawd.
Just as it is a mistake to assume we can be deductively certain of Henry's existence it is a mistake not to make a distinction between the differing levels of supporting evidence; it is wrong to assign all historical characters a homogenous level of uncertainty.

And for fuck's sake, for the last time: not being intelligently designed does not mean that an organism's existence is dependent on chance. Physical and chemical laws and natural selection also come into play.

After muscleman leaves lets all get high and drunk. I need that really bad right now.

I agree to that!

Except for the 'high' thing. I'd kinda get thrown in the brig if I did that.

Muzzleman:

Did you even listen to me? There is absolutely no evidence that god created the blood from the statues.....

you peice of shit, period. yes I know that is not correct grammer.

You have given us no web sites to help your point
You have only given us the "proof" that intelligence must be created by intelligence.
You only give us proofs that consist of you ranting, those are not proofs.

If you want to have any more valid argument you HAVE to give us proof that intelligence MUST be created by Intelligence. Key word is MUST. SO WHY?

Angels in heaven are really slaves that punch out pieces of clouds with a cookie cutter-like device....every snowflake is different because God can never make up its mind and gets pissed but he is the all patient one, so he keeps trying for a design that he likes...

Or it could just be a random way the water crystalizes on the way down...

But that particular picture of a piece of plastic is design by someone who needed to make some money during the Holiday season.

Actually it's some kickass microphotography. I thought it was plastic too.

You'll notice the perfect symmetry. Muscleman must surely acknowledge that this is ordered design and therefore angels and clouds enter into play. Or, the properties are the result of water's properties and H-bonding.

no- every snowflake has identical crystallic structure which is very simmilar or identical to that what Voodoo showed
I remember learning that in biology - ice crystals -
(don't ask me why was it in biology)

Oh so now you tell me after going through elementary school thinking every snowflake is "special"...*grumble*....maybe when they say I'm special they're lying too...*grumble*

no - it is not special, but it looks pretty:)
and can become special to you if you express your love to it
:) :p

It's kind of a one-sided conversation when talking to a snowflake.

I can't hug it because..well you know...it's a tiny bugger.

lol :D We're talking about sexually pleasing a snowflake, that's gotta be a new low :p

Xelios I never said what I was doing with the snowflake... Your just jumping to conclusions.

How did this thread go from talking about god to screwing snowflakes?!

I think that snowflakes is a much better theme:)
imho

and you really don't need any discussion if they are real - just look outside the window (atleast I can see them if look outside)

ITS OVER. YOU GUYS ALL LOSED FAIR AND SQUARE. YOU WANT EVIDENCE OF GOD AND I HAVE GIVEN IT TO YOU ALREADY BUT YOU REJECT THEM ALL, MEANWHILE YOU CANNOT EVEN PROVE KING HENRY AND SHAKESPEARE EXIST. THE CONCLUSION IS KING HENRY, SHAKESPEARE, GOD, AND KING JAMES ARE MYTHS, PERIOD. THE DISCUSSION IS OVER.

LET THIS BE THE MARK OF A SIGN THAT THE TRUTH ALWAYS PREVAILS, YOU GUYS ALL LOST, ITS OVER. PEACE OUT. VICTORY BELONGS TO GOD.

omg folks...

I think he left!
Cheers.gif

Clap%20Hands.gif

Back