God does exist.

to Adam

you are? well I hope you are a bad one and may injure your patients due to uncareful brain operations

"Intelligence can create intelligence such as a computer intelligence which can compete to a chess game, or the robots in Japan. "

Yes thats true. But I was asking why intelligence MUST be created by other intelligence. Why can't it be created naturally? This is asking for a direct proof that intelligence CAN NOT come out of something that is not intelligent.

"who are his descendants? "

There are "only" the written pedigrees, historical documents, and the verbal knowledge of his actual descendants to "prove" who they are. This is actually quite a lot of supporting arguments. You don't really disbelieve that he existed do you?

"extrapolate the dna? "

There is definitely DNA in the grave of king henry. All we would have to do is dig up a pedigree in a library and look his descendants up, test them against their will, and thats that. It doesn't exactly prove he is the person known as king henry though.
You realize, thought, that King henry has more proof than you have given us of God.

i'm not reading 25 pages of replies, so I'm just gonna say that I belive in god because he loves me.

NOT! :mad:

:bugeye: I'm doing too much stuff, time to take a shower anyway. See you guys tommorow. Lol, this is not the place to be telling people goodbye..:p

Originally posted by Frencheneesz

There is definitely DNA in the grave of king henry. All we would have to do is dig up a pedigree in a library and look his descendants up, test them against their will, and thats that. It doesn't exactly prove he is the person known as king henry though.
You realize, thought, that King henry has more proof than you have given us of God. [/B]

More evidence? So far all u have mentioned is a dna in which by admittance u cannot prove it is King Henry. And written documents, other than that, you have nothing. You want DNA proof of God? Well take the bleeding statues of Jesus and Mary all over the world, from Japan all the way to South America scientifically investigated by skeptics, not by christians for we have faith in it already, they dont and the conclusion of its existence is "unexplained". But it occured, caught on film, live and not, scanned, all kinds of scientific testing. That doesnt prove you anything however, why then do you expect me to believe in King Henry's DNA? As I was saying from the beggining, it could be anyones DNA by admittance. Now my conclusion to this, like you, is King Henry is just made up, a myth, unless proof suggest otherwise and NONE which you gave me are valid. FACT IS I HAVE GIVEN YOU MORE PROOFS OF GOD THAN YOU HAVE.

I am yet to see the first evidence of God in any link provided by you.

At least we can say dna is fact, accepted fact, and is used and accepted by courts of law as evidence...

in a court of law dna is a good evidence. Jesus and Mary's statues bleed, scientifically proven and investigated. And so God has another good evidence that according to you right? Or r u going to be stupid again. Also eyewtitnesses are also good evidence in the court, 5 or 20 can make up lies, especially if they are friends. TRY BILLIONS OF EYEWITNESSES AND MOST DONOT KNOW EACH OTHER. Are you going to be stupid again?
In a court of law, it is required that you tell the truth, when miracles are claimed, the proof is VISIBLE AND ARE HERE. Are you going to be stupid again?
Now what about you. Where is the proof God dont exist? No proof at all, and you accuse me of being stupid. Then you denied your PURE BELIEF, belief with no proofs and say "Atheism is just a belief that find no reason to believe in God", that is called "agnostic" liar, atheism makes a claim there is no God, and what a liar to make such proofless claim.

Jesus and Mary's statues bleed, scientifically proven and investigated.

Any proof? One link or other external source would help. Typing it doesn't make it true.

TRY BILLIONS OF EYEWITNESSES AND MOST DONOT KNOW EACH OTHER.

Can one of these billions still alive submit actual proof testable by science? Again, have you any sources we can see for ourselves?

In a court of law, it is required that you tell the truth

So no one has ever lied under oath?

when miracles are claimed, the proof is VISIBLE AND ARE HERE.

Yet again, without actual proof, what you type is irrelevent.

Where is the proof God dont exist?

You cannot disprove something that has no basis in proof and is not testable. If you say that your living room is pink, I cannot argue that it is not unless I can show it is another color. So no one cannot say there is not a god, but one can try to discredit evidence submitted for god's existance. Have you got any we can test?

atheism makes a claim there is no God, and what a liar to make such proofless claim.

Atheism makes a claim that there is no proof of god...when some is provided, perhaps we'll convert.

- Jaxom

Jesus and Mary's statues bleed, scientifically proven and investigated.

Any proof? One link or other external source would help. Typing it doesn't make it true.

And the trouble with crazy bullshit is that any crazy bullshit is as good as anything else. Who says it was God that made the Statues bleed? Perhaps it was Satan, or perhaps it was the mega deity VC. All these claims have equal validity.

"Atheism is just a belief that find no reason to believe in God", that is called "agnostic" liar, atheism makes a claim there is no God, and what a liar to make such proofless claim.

A = no
gnostic = knowledge // simple really

Agnosticism is the belief that you can not possess knowledge of whether God exists or not.

Atheism is a contentious term. Some take it to mean those who have positive disbelief of God. Some take it to mean those who have no belief in God(which allows for the possibility they don't disbelieve in God).

Obviously you can be atheistic(believe there is no God) and agnostic(believe there is no way we can prove this).

I seemed to have reached the same blank wall again. Muscleman, you go off rambling and ranting but you never, ever show anything to back it up. Yeap, I get it. It ain't there. Oh well...

U all forgot you still havent given me any valid proofs King Henry exist. King James is a myth too, convince me otherwise and prove it. Not one of you guys have given me proof of their existence. Im still waiting...

I believe I begin to see.

At one time, I believed that it was one of the tenants of christian faith to try to convert those who did not believe. This I see a total lack of in muscleman. Rather it seems a consensus, from what I read on these pages that here we have a nutter. One who believes, "I have said, therefore I have given proof. Now where's yours?"

Alas the world does not work that way. I have wasted my time in hoping to engage in meaningful dialogue. CYA!

seriously, I cant make a debate with you guys. Because if i give proof, then you will say "I am not impressed" even how FACTUAL THEY ARE. then you will say "Forget what you type, give me webpages", and maybe if i will give them to you, then you will say "That webpage is stupid" WHAT DO CAN I DO? So I decided to use your technic, I call "The stupidity technic", and it works..

I REST MY CASE, IF YOU GUYS CAN PROVE TO ME KING HENRY EXIST, THEN I WILL PROVE TO YOU GOD EXIST, OK? PERIOD...THIS IS THE NEW TOPIC, KING HENRY IS A MYTH, PROVE ME OTHERWISE..

Muscleman is funny, he still thinks that because he claims something that makes it a fact :bugeye:

Here I can tell already that you dont want to learn, but want to attack (LOL, of course). U made a comment on a different topic that you dont even know about, but u made a comment anyways JUST TO SHOW how uninterested you are to learn.

Do not want to learn? I am questioning you now. One must question anything before even attacking, if that person is wise. And from my point of view you seem very offended? Because of some mere questions? Has your Christianity taught you not to question anything? But to have unquestionable faith is foolish and flimsy when that faith is placed into something not EVEN questioned.

Hmm...what topic do I not know of? I've stated I am vague on your stories and ask you to be more specific. Tsk tsk, you need to think more before you reply.

Indeed there r many many many so called miracles that r proven, thats why the church is very carefull before considering any

Hmm...please, the church??? That denominational crap?? Those who follow the church may attempt good lives, but one is only living through another's interpretation of God.

The Lady of Guadalupe have a scientific evidence that is so clear. Juan Diego (who is lately canonized as a saint) lived in about 600 years ago. He was walking one day and met a woman illumined with light, to make the story short, the miracle was that the painting of the Blessed Virgin Mary appeared to his cactus cloth.

Hmph...met a woman? Illuminated with light? Image of the Virgin Mary? Sounds like another biblical-type story that is whitewashed. Come on, you are not very intelligent if you believe that. You are a Christian with SUCH strong faith but with SUCH an open-mind.

Not in a religious store, but in TLC. A documentary, thats why till this day, there are billions of followers.

Hmph, tv eh. I have hardly watched tv in the past four years. You cannot simply believe everything that is said on the tv without questioning it.

I have also seen those documentaries on television of the blood or oil appearing from statues, paintings, etc. Of course back then I believed in it. Now as I have grown scholarly and in educating myself on the Bible, one can just see right through this. But to think, those statues and images of Jesus, God etc., were all created by human vision. Then those statues created by humans begin to bleed? Oil and blood? (Btw I have never heard of blood coming from a statue, only oil. They must have used oil because BLOOD can be traced back to the owner. Smart I would say.) One should trace the DNA of the blood to see whom it really belongs too.

icons of Mary weeping blood and water. Well none of them were really captured on film live, EXCEPT, the one in south america, a little statue of Jesus, which is about 6 inches high and 5 inches wide.

You are SUCH a true believer, and a simple-minded one at that. First of all, we DO NOT know how Mary OR Jesus looks like. And many disagree with Jesus being the Son of God! (I do not believe He is even the Son of God, just a prophet, but I do believe he existed.) So why would some statue in our vision, created by humans to OUR likeness, be taken by something divine who most likely looks different and make it bleed?

From what I see, you are purely judging from answers with no questions.

Billions of eyewtinesses (billions).

Billions? There are about over 7 billion people in this world. EXCUSE ME? BILLIONS OF EYEWITNESSES??? :bugeye:

Jesus said "your faith has healed you", he didnt say my power has healed you. this is written over 2000 years ago

First of all, IT CAN'T be written over 2000 years ago. It is the year 2002, so you are saying this was written about Jesus when he was a baby? At two years old? You are obviously not very intelligent.

Christian over here does not know his own crap. :rolleyes:

Go educate yourself on Bible.

How can you be so stupid to reject historical facts?

Quote me on a historical fact that I have rejected? You are beginning to anger me. And history is always bias, it is written in the view of the writer.

U MADE A COMMENT ON A BOOK WICH YOU HAVENT EVEN READ!! HAHAHAHA.

I pity you. A book I haven't read? I know I know more about the Bible then you do. I'm guessing you just read it and believe it. I have educated myself on it with many professors, so please, don't give me that crap. Go and educate yourself scholarly on the Bible and you will learn.

I CAN BE JUST AS STUPID, AND SAY SHAKESPEARE IS A MYTH, THATS RIGHT, KING HENRY IS A MYTH, AND GOD, AND SO IS KING JAMES, ANYONE WOULD DARE DEBATE ME? I DARE YOU TRY TO PROVE THEY EXIST TO ME. KING HENRY AND KING JAMES ARE MYTHS. (THIS ARE EVEN FAR MORE DIFFICULT TO PROVE THAN GOD WHO IS ENVIRONMENTALLY PROVEN TODAY).

What was the point of this? I did say I DO NOT deny the fact that Jesus existed.

Pity...

How can you be so stupid to reject historical facts?

You are the one denying King James and Henry to have never existed. To say something, you are the one that is stupid. If you dismiss King James and even Shakespeare, you are truly the stupid one. Of course you can say all that crap that you have no proof they existed, but to deny it, when they have made such a big influence over our world, is purely foolish. You are just playing games with yourself.

Muscleman's arguement in a nutshell:

ARGUMENT FROM ARGUMENTATION
(1) God exists.
(2) [atheist's counterargument]
(3) Yes he does.
(4) [atheist's counterargument]
(5) Yes he does!
(6) [atheist's counterargument]
(7) YES HE DOES!!!
(8) [atheist gives up and goes home]
(9) Therefore, God exists.

Back