God does exist.

u made a comment on a book "the new scientific case for God's existence" by Mark Mahin, saying it is just a speculation when you haave not even read the book. The bible maybe less than 2000 yrs ago, but the original scrolls in the old testament date older than 2000 yrs ago.
O that King Henry and King James have made a big influence in the world, and God havent? HAHAHAHA, hmmm, i wonder who started the christianity and said "Go on make disciples of all nation" which resulted into billions of followers, the last time I heard it was Jesus. then your gonna bring that "christianss sin, therefore God is a myth" such as the spanish inquisition.
No, I do believe in King Henry and King James, stupid, the reason I am arguing that they are myths is that something that factual and real can contain the same amount of proof for God, in fact there are WAY MORE proofs for God because of its followers currently existing.
Yes Billions of eyewitnesses, living or not, for the past over 1000 yrs of christians, there r probably over trillions of them who testified.

GIVE ME PROOFS KING HENRY EXIST AND KING JAMES EXIST, OTHERWISE THEY ARE MYTHS, SO FAR WHAT U HAVE GIVEN ME ARE DNA'S THAT DIDNT EXIST, LITERATURE WHICH CAN BE MADE UP, THATS IT. YOUR JUST RAMBLING, THATS EVEN WORST EVIDENCE THAN WHAT I HAVE GIVEN YOU. ATLEAST MY EVIDENCE IS VISIBLE, IN FACT YOU ARE USING YOUR ORDER COMPLEX DESIGNED COMPUTER RIGHT NOW WHICH IS THE CAUSE OF "INTELLIGENCE", BUT THEN AGAIN, YOU WILL FIND A WAY TO REJECT HARD FACTS.

Xelios, it is not like I say "God exist" then atheist say "No God dont exist". It is more like this...

Christian- God exist.

Atheist- No, God is a myth, nature is pure chance.

Christian-- God do exist, with the evidence that intelligence are capable of creation, and "chance" is proven a lie, and intelligence isnt fitting, or a speculation, ITS proven.

Atheist- Ohhh How do I know its not a giant purple squid monkey! LOL (laughing at their self). Chance isnt a lie, roll a dice, thats evidence of a chance.

Christian- In order to make a claim of chance, one must provide proof of its possibility otherwise anything can be a chance, such as me bcoming 1 million miles tall. There is not one scientist who can provide such proof even with al the modern technology in the world.

Atheist- There r millions of years nature have and science only have over a 100 yrs, give it time, and they will surely find a living cell, they were so sure then that earth was flat, obviously its not now.

Christian- I only refer to hard facts and not to wishfull thinking that havent occured yet. Yes earth was flat then and there was no medicines and they didnt know about germs. Your talking primitive, back then they are "guessing" because they have no skills whatsoever. Right now amino acids are gathered, etc. they ant even find a cure for cancer, how much more harder to create a living cell. but thats not important, whats important is my claim is factual, and that chance is a lie as proven.

Atheist- Did I claim chance? No! There is no time. There are no causes, but theres no beggining in the universe, it always existed, the big bang is a cycle..

Christian- What r u talking about? First u defended chance, and now u denied it, your a liar. Then u say there is no begginging and no causes yet say "The big bang took place", all im saying is if ittook place the causes is "Chance" or the famous one "Random Chance" right?

Atheist- No, it is neither chance nor intelligence. there is a law where there is no freewill, that we abide to all laws.

Christian-- what the heck r u talking about! What r these laws? Im sure u r reffering to elements, but can these b applied to the human brain. Where can iget a hold of this law so i can make a lot of money winning the superbowl bet.

Atheist- So wheres the proof of God? where? Give it and stop rambling.

Christian- Miracles, Healing, eyewitnesses, scientific case (a book), etc.
Atheist- I reject them all.
Christian- Since u r so stubborn where is your proof there is no God?
Atheist- I have no proof. I dont think there is no God, I just find no reason to believe in God.
Christian- i thought that was being agnostic, no reason of believeing, and atheist make a claim there is no God.
Atheist- no your stupid.
Then atheist will reject all possible proofs, etc. etc. THATS WHAT REALLY HAPPEN, LOOK UP AND SEE HOW MUCH OF A COMPULSIVE LIAR YOU ARE.

I am still waiting for valid proofs of King Henry that exist. OTHERWISE THE CONCLUSI0N TO THIS CONVO IS KING HENRY AND KING JAMES AND SHAKESPPEARE IS A MYTH, AND SO IS GOD. PERIOD..

I am still waiting for valid proofs of King Henry that exist. OTHERWISE THE CONCLUSI0N TO THIS CONVO IS KING HENRY AND KING JAMES AND SHAKESPPEARE IS A MYTH, AND SO IS GOD. PERIOD..

YES- I give up:(. I admit that muscleman has persuaded me (I feel so miserable)
King Henry was a god!

muscleman,

I can feel your pain. Living in a high tech world created by the so-called "retarded children" is a painful experience. Too bad that the only thing your smart brain can do is keep calling them "retarded children."

:eek:

I've only read the first 2 and half pages of this thread but if muscleman wants proof of King Henry....lookey here and lookey many other places on the Internet, library, local university.

King Henry

the point is, this arguement isn't really helping his cause. He wants us to prove someone who lived around 500 years ago. Yet it's even harder to prove someone who lived around 2000 years ago.

To bad we cant put muscleman in a time machine and send him back to the Salem Witch trials, so he can see how true christians treat people who are different.

Plus he would get to wear a funny hat.

A-P-P-L-E S-A-U-C-E!

King Henry was a god!

That explains so much!

Okay, simple test (with apologies to the Marquis de Sade)

YOU SUCK, GOD. You have sex with goats on webcam for money!

IF YOU EXIST, AVENGE YOURSELF!

Still here.

Xev-now where can I find a hooker and communion wafer at this time of night?-Bellringer

*Edit*

My stomach kinda hurts. Either I ate too much feta cheese and tomato pizza, or God is punishing me.

Last edited:

I think Im being kind of mean. Ive been going to the other threads in the religion forum and warning people about him. Telling them not to try to reason with him. Is this wrong?

-Coffee

why? don't think so
just warning them of possible harm that might be done to their intellect

but I really think that ALL know muscleman here:rolleyes:

XEV-My stomach kinda hurts. Either I ate too much feta cheese and tomato pizza, or God is punishing me.
:D
I think it's from the pizza. Feta is really good. Especially when in greek salad

WELL MY MISSION IS DONE, YOU CANNOT PROVIDE PROOF FOR KING HENRY, ALL YOU GUYS EVER DO IS RAMBLE WITH POINTLESS OPINIONS, NO SOLID EVIDENCE. THE ONLY THING YOU HAVE GIVEN ME ARE LITERATURE WRITTEN BY HUMAN IMAGINATIONS FOR GOOD FINANCIAL GAIN AND ATTENTION, JUST LIKE THE BIBLE(SOME PPL'S OPINION). SO IN SHORT BECAUSE THERE IS NO PROOF OF KING HENRY, LIKE GOD, THEN THEY ARE BOTH MYTHS.

IF GOD IS A MYTH, AND SO IS KING HENRY AND KING JAMES AND SHAKESPEARE, ETC. I REST MY CASE..:)

I had a shower and now I have a glass of stout.

FUCK YOU, GOD!

IF GOD IS A MYTH, AND SO IS KING HENRY AND KING JAMES AND SHAKESPEARE, ETC. I REST MY CASE..

Does this mean you're leaving?

(Oh please, oh please....)

Who's for a party when he leaves?

(Avatar remembers the movie Ace Ventura II and the monks)

muscleman, do you exist by your definition of the word?

"I think therefore I am" What I think exists with me, so what I think exists.

If you want to be so technical about proving the existance of a human then anything you think, exists. So the boogieman is real because it "lives" inside you. It exists in your imagination, your head, your body, your environment, your society, your world, your universe.

Like VAKEMP said, can you prove that he or she exists?

Should I bother reading the rest of this thread?

Back