God does exist.

Im unsubscribing from this thread. Muscleman just isnt worth my time or energy. He has no valid points, rambles about a cell phone turning into a giant building, and talking about how shakespear doesnt excist.

Id rather be talking to Billy Graham right now.

Originally posted by muscleman
well Im still waiting for proof King Henry exist. Give me the BEST OF YOUR EVIDENCE that King Henry exist, so I too may acknowledge his existence, :) but until then, he is nothing but just a good mythology made up by some guy's imagination to make a money out of its printing.

So indeed, King Henry, King James, are all myths, CONVINCE ME OTHERWISE AND GIVE ME PROOF, IM WAITING...

How about the current royal family. If King Henry didn't exist then they wouldn't, simple.

There is more physcial evidence for King Henry then there is for Jesus or God. Or perhaps I should say there is physical evidence for King Henry, were there isn't for Jesus or God.

If we can't prove that a Royal ancestor from 500+years existed, how are you going to prove a person from 2000+years existed?

Again you show us your stupidity.

Originally posted by DeSeRt RaT UK
How about the current royal family. If King Henry didn't exist then they wouldn't, simple.

There is more physcial evidence for King Henry then there is for Jesus or God. Or perhaps I should say there is physical evidence for King Henry, were there isn't for Jesus or God.

If we can't prove that a Royal ancestor from 500+years existed, how are you going to prove a person from 2000+years existed?

Again you show us your stupidity.

Millions in the present day are Christians, there is still Pope, bishops etc. who are handed down from St. Peter one of the 12 apostles who witnessed Jesus risen. Historians have studied & researched the 10 commandments in which the constitution is based on is from the bible, & the bible is from Christianity, scrolls have been dated back to the time of Egyptian rule during Moses time. IF JESUS DIDNT EXIST, THEY WOULDNT EXIST, SIMPLE.

You say there is more physical evidence for King Henry than there is for Jesus or God, WELL PROVE IT AND STOP RAMBLING, WHERES THE PHYSICAL EVIDENCE OF KING HENRY, WHERE? WHAT R U WAITING FOR, TELL ME.

Again you showed us your stupidity.

King Henry is a myth, that proof is flawed (According to atheist kind), IM STILL WAITING FOR THE PROOF KING HENRY EXIST...:)

Originally posted by CounslerCoffee

Apostles books are still around you @#%$. Go look em' up.

As for Jesus and the apostles they are still making the news today:

http://www.ewtn.com or [url]www.tbn.com

Go look on the internet for where their body is. Then go visit the cemetary, dig it up, and pray to it as if they are your mother.

Counselor your rambling! Read your posts! Im getting sick of posts that dont make any sense. Your the one whose refusing to look at evidence aligator head. The point is that there is a lot more proof that God excisted then there is that King Henry excists. God does have BILLIONS of followers that are still around today, King Henry dont.

SO WHERES THE PROOF? YOU SAY THERES A LOT MORE PROOF OF KING HENRY THAN GOD, BUT WHERE IS IT? ALL I HEAR YOU SAY IS KING HENRY EXIST JUST BECAUSE YOU SAY SO, BUT WHERES THE PROOF? GIVE ME PROOF NOW AND STOP RAMBLING.

SO WHERES THE PROOF? YOU SAY THERES A LOT MORE PROOF OF KING HENRY THAN GOD, BUT WHERE IS IT? ALL I HEAR YOU SAY IS KING HENRY EXIST JUST BECAUSE YOU SAY SO, BUT WHERES THE PROOF? GIVE ME PROOF NOW AND STOP RAMBLING.

You fucking moron. I have given you proof. And I countinued to give you proof. I have given you websites, I have given you news articles. I have told you about his "Cause and effects' (Divorce and the chruch reformation). So shut the hell up. Im done with you. I think everyone here is fed up with you. *Puts muscleman on ignore* Goodbye.

P.S. Most christians are worth talking to, muscleman is not.

Well Avatar me being the nice person that I am (not for long), I decided to try to listen to what he had to say, which is nothing. He rambles and is idiotic all the time. People like this just cant be reasoned with and arent worth talking to.

"Millions in the present day are Christians, there is still Pope, bishops etc. who are handed down from St. Peter one of the 12 apostles who witnessed Jesus risen. Historians have studied & researched the 10 commandments in which the constitution is based on is from the bible, & the bible is from Christianity, scrolls have been dated back to the time of Egyptian rule during Moses time. IF JESUS DIDNT EXIST, THEY WOULDNT EXIST, SIMPLE. "

These people are evidence for Christianity's existance, not God's or Jesus'.

"You say there is more physical evidence for King Henry than there is for Jesus or God, WELL PROVE IT AND STOP RAMBLING, WHERES THE PHYSICAL EVIDENCE OF KING HENRY, WHERE? WHAT R U WAITING FOR, TELL ME. "

There is 0 phyisical evidence for God's existance. King Henry has a grave, there is some physical evidence for you. He has direct descendants that are still alive, there is evidence for you. I have just given you 2 pieces of physical evidence for King Henry's existance. God still has 0. Last time I checked, 2 is more than 0 and I win. Thank you and good bye.

Ok this King henry thing has gone on long enough. It seems some of you people have been stupified by Muzzleman here. There is no proof that King henry actually existed. PERIOD.

You people are using the same stupid proofs that Muscleman has tried to prove god with. You both refer to books and writing, you both talk about the things they did.

King henry is a very nice theory, but it is not the only one that could lead to a royal family and a myth of king henry. There is, though, much better circumstantial evidence for the king than for god.

All we have going for king henry is that many people from many different sources and places wrote about him, and they are all pretty consistent with eachother (meaning they did not contradict eachother). With god, we have writing from fewer sources and some are inconsistent, which is not good.

There is no reason not to believe in King Henry, nothing will come of it. But there is no reason not to believe in God. I do not believe in him, simply because he doesn't matter to me. I also do not care about king henry. By my upbringing I believe in King henry and not in god. In truth I do not care about either, and therefore should dismiss or admit neither. I could consider history and god both a story and nothing more.

Muzzleman means that HOW DOES HE KNOW that King Henry existed. I think he was implying that he thinks The King existed but that he thinks there is no proof. He worded it as muddled as possible.

"King Henry has a grave, there is some physical evidence for you. He has direct descendants that are still alive, there is evidence for you. "

But how do we know the man with the DNA of the current royalty is connected to king henry? The man in the grave could be some other random descendant.

There is a lot of circumstantial evidence for the King, and almost none for God, but both are in the same boat when it comes to the proof of them.

I would like all of you, especially muzzleman, to admit that writing and other circumstantial evidence like the fact that intelligence exists or that king henry's ancestors exists, proves nothing.

For Muzzleman:

Prove that intelligence must be created by intelligence....

Originally posted by Xelios

There is 0 phyisical evidence for God's existance. King Henry has a grave, there is some physical evidence for you. He has direct descendants that are still alive, there is evidence for you. I have just given you 2 pieces of physical evidence for King Henry's existance. God still has 0. Last time I checked, 2 is more than 0 and I win. Thank you and good bye.

again how do I know its not someone else's grave? how do I know its not just a clay, and if there is, I need dna testing if it proves its King Henry, and if the dna proves that such grave are really off descendants by the last name of Henry, there is a lot of people who carries Henry's last name, maybe millions, who has the so called DNA? everyone can easily make it up. And where is the proof that He really was a King, neverthless a man who made a big difference in reformation. I have no reason to believe in some white guy who has so much power and authority as to reform the church, besides, many jobs are at stake and job requirements are needed, thats where the subject "history" came in. IT IS SO EASY TO MAKE FAKE DNA RESULTS CONSIDERING MILLIONS OF JOBS ARE AT STAKE, it is a myth and some guys' good imagination. To show how powerfull england is which I have no reason to believe.

YOU ALL HAVE GIVEN ME NO PROOFS BUT JUST RAMBLING. KING HENRY IS A MYTH, YOU GAVE ME NOTHING BUT OPINIONS AND WRITTEN DOWN WORDS WHICH CAN BE MADE UP, JUST LIKE THE BIBLE. I have no reason to believe in King Henry or King James or Shakespeare, they are all myths to give white people good reputation. Period.

WHERES THE PROOF KING HENRY EXIST? IM WAITING..

Originally posted by Frencheneesz

Prove that intelligence must be created by intelligence.... [/B]

Intelligence can create intelligence such as a computer intelligence which can compete to a chess game, or the robots in Japan. Though this intelligence might be lower than us, nevertheless it is still intelligence. A PROVEN FACT. WANT TO REJECT FACTS AND STILL WANT TO ARGUE GOD IS A MYTH?

LOL, then again so is King Henry and King James, Im still waiting for VALID PROOFS, not some rambling.

Exactly the point, muscleman. You have made the claims, saying that is so is not proof. Show us the proof, which you have yet to do...

"again how do I know its not someone else's grave? "

Dig him up, do a DNA test on him, compare that to his descendants that live today, extrapolate the DNA change over the generations and there you go. Proof that he is indeed King Henry.

"DNA? everyone can easily make it up. "

Why would they want to? If you're so worried then have a Christian scientist carry out the testing.

"IT IS SO EASY TO MAKE FAKE DNA RESULTS CONSIDERING MILLIONS OF JOBS ARE AT STAKE"

Have 30 independant scientists and organizations do the test, compare the results. DNA is solid proof, accept it or not it is solid proof of King Henry's existance.

"YOU ALL HAVE GIVEN ME NO PROOFS BUT JUST RAMBLING"

I have given you 2 pieces of evidence and you have still given me absolutely nothing but your normal useless rambling and unintelligent shit. You're going on ignore, I've had enough of your stupidity.

I have given you 2 pieces of evidence and you have still given me absolutely nothing but your normal useless rambling and unintelligent shit. You're going on ignore, I've had enough of your stupidity.

Welcome to the club Xelios!:)

Originally posted by Xelios
"again how do I know its not someone else's grave? "

Dig him up, do a DNA test on him, compare that to his descendants that live today, extrapolate the DNA change over the generations and there you go. Proof that he is indeed King Henry.

"DNA? everyone can easily make it up. "

Why would they want to? If you're so worried then have a Christian scientist carry out the testing.

"IT IS SO EASY TO MAKE FAKE DNA RESULTS CONSIDERING MILLIONS OF JOBS ARE AT STAKE"

Have 30 independant scientists and organizations do the test, compare the results. DNA is solid proof, accept it or not it is solid proof of King Henry's existance.

"YOU ALL HAVE GIVEN ME NO PROOFS BUT JUST RAMBLING"

who are his descendants? I can claim to be his descendant, oh people who carry his last name? Lets gather millions of them and guess? extrapolate the dna? HAHAHAHA, then how can we determine whos really King Henry? when the fact is every individual in the world have different DNA's and each may have little difference than the others. HAHAHA, extrapolate.

Scientist can make it up for the sake of attention and may lead to media which results more funding in the lab, more money for them. AND MILLIONS OF JOBS ARE AT STAKE, SO ITS VERY LIKELY THEY CAN MAKE IT UP. And you said have a christian scientist do the testing? YOU DONT EVEN BELIEVE IN A SKEPTIC SCIENTIST WHO DID THE INVESTIGATION OF THE BLEEDING STATUES IN SOUTH AMERICA.

LOL, until you have done it, I HAVE NO REASON TO BELIEVE IN WHAT HAVE NO PROOF WHATSOEVER. King Henry I can confirm is just a good story telling for children, a myth. Unless you provide proof otherwise, which u have not given at all.

I have given you more than 2, in fact 6 solid HARD facts proof of God THAT TOOK PLACE (cactus cloth of Lady of Guadalupe, etc.) AND I CAN PROBABLY PROVIDE 20 MORE WHICH IS ALL SCIENTIFICALLY INVESTIGATED.
Wheres the proof of King Henry? where? ALL U TALK ABOUT IS DNA WHICH NEVER EXISTED, NEVER FOUND, YOU HAVE NO PROOF WHATSOEVER AND THE ONLY THING U GIVEN ME ARE OPINIONS AND THINGS WHICH NEVER HAPPENED, AND U KNOW WHY IT NEVER HAPPENED? BECAUSE KING HENRY IS A MYTH. WHERES THE PROOF? WHERE? GIVE IT AND STOP RAMBLING.

Back