God does exist.

Its me Im muscleman.:D Ahahahahahha Stupard atiest u al fell n2 muh trap!!! harhahr...

Okay its not me. Unfortunatly I think it is a real person. Thats kinda sad.:(

Muzzleman:

I can agree that IF intelligence must be created by intelligence, then god must exsist. So prove to me that intelligence must be created by intelligence.

"and one skeptic said "The most strangest thing I have ever observed". "

Obviously either that skeptic was amazingly stupid, or he was you. He has the same characteristic misuse of the english language. Skeptics like that have a 98% chance of converting to stupidism.

"Does atheist have proof God dont exist? NO! Not even one! "

YES I AGREE WITH YOU! GOD DAMNIT! We have no proof god does not exist. WE just believe that there is no proof FOR god. Atheism is not about saying god is fake. Atheism is about awknoleging that there is no proof either way.

So, what, you think were all possesed by the devil? We are all trying to destroy the world? You have to face the fact that eveyone is not out to get you, although I would be if I knew where you lived...

ANSWER ME THESE:

If god is good, wouldn't we all be happy?
If god knew all, then why would he be mad if we did something like eat his holy pear?
If god is all powerful, and he hates the devil, why doesn't he get rid of the devil?
If god made us in his image, why would god have legs and arms?
If god wants us to pray and follow his religion, then why doesn't he make us?
Why the hell would god want to give us free thought?
What does god get from us?
Why does he care?

If this were at all any type of scientific theory, then the answers might not be available. However, every single answer would have a speculated guess to what it might be, can you give me your answers?

im done with you guys,I mean you cuumpulsive liars. I didnt call your comments a lie if they are not lies, I called them a lie because they are a lie. THE FACT that u stressed mitochondria can live outside the cell and life forms, until something eats it up, which is a lie, then you accuse me of needing to learn more about biology. Then you said atheist dont claim of chance, which is a lie. Then you say I have no proof over and over, which is a lie. What else? Oh, that nature is chaos, then that guy denied it later,, which is a lie. And then another guy said We can clone off dead rotten cells and then denied it later (by ignoring the topic and not admitting his lies), which is a lie. I CANNOT EVEN COUNT HOW MANY LIES I GOT FROM YOU GUYS, ESPECIALLY U FRENCHENEEZ, YOUR A HARDCORE LIAR.

FOR NOW ON BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARE EXTREMELY STUPID, I WOULD PLAY YOUR OWN IDENTITY. KING JAMES IS A MYTH, AND SO IS KING HENRY AND SHAKESPEARE, YES THER ARE MYTHS. ANYONE HERE WOULD DARE DEBATE WITH ME? I CHALLENGE YOU, EVEN YOU FRENCHENEEZ, PROVE TO ME THEY EXIST. UNLESS YOU GIVE ME PROOF OF THEIR EXISTENCE, THEY ARE MYTHS, PERIOD. AGAIN IM OPEN TO DEBATE HERE. DONT CHANGE TOPIC, THIS IS NOW THE NEW TOPIC I POSTED, THEY ARE ALL MYTHS.

Simply put MM, all of your "proof" is pure speculation. God may have controlled the Big Bang or he may not have. You say he did, but that's your opinion. There is no scientific evidence to suggest he did. You say God designed intelligence, but he may not have. Intelligence may have evolved, and indeed it is one of the best survival tools an animal can have, so evolution will of course favor it.

See what I mean? All of your so called proof is simply your opinion on a number of things. Opinions are not proof, if they were evertying would be proven, including the "giant purple squid monkey" you're so fond of.

Originally posted by Frencheneesz
Muzzleman:

I can agree that IF intelligence must be created by intelligence, then god must exsist. So prove to me that intelligence must be created by intelligence.

ANSWER ME THESE:

If god is good, wouldn't we all be happy?
If god knew all, then why would he be mad if we did something like eat his holy pear?
If god is all powerful, and he hates the devil, why doesn't he get rid of the devil?
If god made us in his image, why would god have legs and arms?
If god wants us to pray and follow his religion, then why doesn't he make us?
Why the hell would god want to give us free thought?
What does god get from us?
Why does he care?

God is good, there r levels of being happy, some feel happy to have supermodel g/f, some feel happy to have food in their table, God wants us to be simple and generous, but somehow many are greedy and wants things all for themselves, usually greedy ppl are the ones who says Good is not good.
God knew all, he is mad if you live under his roof and disobey his rules, just like your parents, but your parents can forgive u and wants the best for you, in doing that they punish u to teach u a lesson of knowing right from wrong, but if u disobey again and again and one day got raped and killed, all your parents could do is weep and say "We tried our best", God forgives at all times, he is infinitely mercifull, but if u disobey him over and over again and one day died and went to hell, thats your decision and not God's. By the way, holy pear or holy apple, lol, is a literal view of Genesis, it is "fruit" and the word "fruit" is further mentioned in new testament as "The fruit of our hearts" "You know a man by their fruits", in other words "good deeds or bad deeds".
God is mighty and powerfull. There are 2 prides at it. God is the powerfull King, and the Devil is the powerfull wanna be king. Lucifer (former archangel) wanted to compete and take God's place and challenged him.
I workout and I have a former best friend who hates me now, because from day one its known that Im strong but he always wanted to challenge me, but he can never beat me, from wrestlling, to weight lifting, to boxing, to even running, but he is determined and confident that one day he can beat me. Now should I just get rid of him now that Im his enemy? No, because then that will show that I have not given him the chance to prove his words, first I will wait for the day he thinks he can beat me, on that day i'll crush his pride, then afterwards teach him a lesson (Then in God's case for the sake of the humanity he will then get rid of him for good after Satan learned His lesson to show all the angels that noone can challenge God and win).
We are made in the image of God in a spiritual sense for in the book of John it is written "God is Spirit". Out of all the creatures, we are the most dominant species, as Out of all the Spirits, God is above all the spirits. We love, we hate, we show mercy, we show revenge, we show intelligence, we show respect, etc. and God is the same.
God wants us to follow His religion and he does make us by sending Jesus to tell the apostles to write the rules down, how parents should discipline their children and to be handed down in generation (etc.) some calls this "brainwashing" but it is just plain discipline.
God gave us freethought for that goes along with His image, as we are created in His image.
God gets love from us, and to show love and be loved is the most beautifull thing human can ever experience, and we are God's reflection.
God cares for His creation because we are His masterpiece, He died for us, and He wants the best for us. An artist will not spend so many hours designing an art and then afterwards burn it to crisp, nope, the artist will cherish his masterpiece, it is like God.

note: This is my last response, for now on the topic is King Henry is a myth and shakespeare and King James.

intelligence is created by intelligence with the evidence that our intelligence have created artificial intelligence such as a computer that plays chess, or a robbot in japan etc.

Xelios for the 1,000 times (f.o.s) SCIENTIFICALLY GOD IS PROVEN AND IT IS NOT SPECULATION, READ THE BOOK "THE NEW SCIENTIFIC CASE FOR GOD'S EXISTENCE" BY MARK MAHIN, IT TALKS ABOUT QUANTUM MECHANICS, PHYSICS, THERMODYNAMICS, ETC. NONE OF WHICH I HAVE MENTIONED HERE, IT IS FOR YOU TO READ, SEEK AND U SHALL FIND.

NOTE: AGAIN THE TOPIC FOR NOW ON IS KING JAMES AND KING HENRY IS A MYTH, I WILL NOT TALK ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE ANYMORE. KING HENRY IS A MYTH, ANYONE DARES PROVE TO ME THAT HE EXIST? IM HERE..

"King Henry is a myth and shakespeare and King James."

Great, you have another opinion. Their existance cannot be proven unless we travel back in time. There is much evidence to suggest they did exist, but we can never be absolutely sure. Of course since there is no reason to believe they didn't exist, and no evidence to suggest they didn't, we assume they did.

Now a question for you. It is your opinion that intelligence created the universe. So how do you know it was the Christian God and not Allah or the "giant purple squid monkey" that did it?

"intelligence is created by intelligence with the evidence that our intelligence have created artificial intelligence such as a computer that plays chess, or a robbot in japan etc. "

Like you said, we have created artificial intelligence, and a very primitive one at that. Evolution created intelligence. Many animals have it, ours is simply more evolved.

Now a question for you. It is your opinion that intelligence created the universe. So how do you know it was the Christian God and not Allah or the "giant purple squid monkey" that did it?

Simple. Didnt you see the giant tag that says "Made by God".

P.S. I worship the giant purple squid monkey.:bugeye:

Intelligence is proven, the next question is, who or what is the true God? the christian God? muslim God? Hindu God? or a giant purple squid monkey? etc. By investigating all religions, finding the best and the flaws in different perspectives, etc. we can find who and what is the true God, furtherefore, we can find that does it really matter which God? Im working on that right now, im on my way to finding the answers (This are all for my philosophy of religion class essays, and my catechist class).

Meanwhile, unless you give me proof of King Henry, he is a myth. Xelios, you said there is more proof of King Henry than for God right? well prove it and mention ONE, PROVE TO ME KING HENRY EXIST.

"you said there is more proof of King Henry than for God right? well prove it and mention ONE, PROVE TO ME KING HENRY EXIST."

No I didn't say that. I said there is no solid proof of any historical figure or event's existance. I said there is evidence suggesting King Henry existed, but there is no proof, there can't be.

However, "extraordinary claims require extraordinary proofs". God is an extraordinary claim, King Henry is not. Therefor, God requires more evidence to prove his existance than King Henry does. In fact we have less evidence for God than we do for King Henry. The only evidence we have for the Christian God is the Bible. At least for King Henry we have multiple pieces of literature, as well as other things as evidence for his existance.

Meanwhile, unless you give me proof of King Henry, he is a myth.

http://www.uoregon.edu/~rbear/shake/khe.html

King Henry the VIII kinda started this thing called divorce. He killed his wives.

Also on one episode of seinfeld George dressed up like King Henry and said that he wasnt insane. That was such a funny edsode.

On the simpsons homer has said stuff about King Henry.

King Henry HAS A GARVE. IN A ROYAL GRAVEYARD. Maybe you should go dig up his body and do stuff with it muscleman.

King Henry is in the history book more then God.

Ive seen paintings of King Henry.

Shakespear wrote about King Henry.

History describes king henry and his deeds.

King Henry was real, he did excist so shut the f**k up.

Where is God's grave?

How many times is God mentioned in the History book? Not a lot. Just that Jesus guy in one little part. The rest is about YOUR very bloody and crazy religion.

Now that I think of it, religion seems to cause more problems then its worth.

Originally posted by Xelios

However, "extraordinary claims require extraordinary proofs". God is an extraordinary claim, King Henry is not.

EXTRAORDINARY PROOFS ARE EVRYWHERE, FROM MIRACLES, TO HEALING OF INCURABLE CANCERS, BOTH SCIENCE HAVE NO EXPLANATION OF THEM. THERE ARE TONS OF SUCH PROOFS WHICH YOU GUYS REJECT.

In fact we have less evidence for God than we do for King Henry. The only evidence we have for the Christian God is the Bible. At least for King Henry we have multiple pieces of literature, as well as other things as evidence for his existance.

U ALWAYS SAY THERE IS LESS EVIDENCE FOR GOD AND MUCH MORE FOR KING HENRY, SO WHERE IS IT? TELL ME THE PROOF THEN. LITERATURE? SO DOES THE APOSTLES, BUT THEY COOULD BE MAKING IT UP. SO THAT DOESNT PROVE ANYTHING TO ME, WHERES THE PROOF KING HENRY EXIST? WHERE? GIVE ME PROOF AND STOP RAMBLING.

King Henry is a myth, unless u give me proof.

well Im still waiting for proof King Henry exist. Give me the BEST OF YOUR EVIDENCE that King Henry exist, so I too may acknowledge his existence, :) but until then, he is nothing but just a good mythology made up by some guy's imagination to make a money out of its printing.

So indeed, King Henry, King James, are all myths, CONVINCE ME OTHERWISE AND GIVE ME PROOF, IM WAITING...

Last week you apologised for your behaviour and said it will change.......I haven't seen change though. I'm done with you.

note: furtheremore, how do I know there is really a corpse in the grave? it could be a clay or if not its someone else corpse and they lie and say its his so they can make money out of it. Where is his grave where?

Shakespears books are still around you idiot. Go look em' up.

As for King Henry hes still making the news today:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2002/05/20/nprinc20.xml

Go look on the internet for where his body is. Then go visit the cemetary, dig it up, and rape it mother fucker. Im not wasting my time on you.

U HAVE NOT GIVEN ME ANY PROOF OF KING HENRY AND SHAKEESPEARE, GIVE ME PROOF NOW AND STOP RAMBLING. KING HENRY IS A MYTH, YOU CANNOT PROVE HIM AND YOU KNOW IT, U THINK U HAVE PROOF, THEN TELL ME AND STOP RAMBLING.

Im rambling? Read your posts! Im getting sick of posts that dont make any sense. Your the one whose refusing to look at evidence dickhead. The point is that there is a lot more proof that king henry excisted then there is that God excists. God doesnt have brothers and daughters that are still around today.

Back