God does exist.

Re: Re: The proof of God. (Atheist I warn you, this requires u to use your brain)

Not all aminos were formed, however.

Actually, all amino acids found in life have been formed in subsequent experimentation. They also exist in outer space, having formed naturally.

Wow. You slept through a lot of your classes. Lightning is caused by electrostatic charges that build up in cloud formations. Hydrogen, appears in abundance throughout the Universe. Methane, and ammonia were created by fusion reactions occurring in stars (during stellar fusion lighter elements are converted to heavier elements). Finally, as I mentioned above, there are no "missing aminos".

WOW! YOUR RIGHT! LIGHTNING IS CAUSE BY ELECTROSTATIC CHARGES! BUT WHERE DOES ELECTROSTATIC CHARGES COME FROM? LOL, UMM HMMM I WONDER...:)

RAITH FOR THE SAKE OF THE ARGUMENT YOUR RIGHT INDEED! THERE R NO MISSING AMINOS, THEREFORE THERE IS NO REASON WHY YOU CANNOT PROVE YOUR CLAIM OF CHANCE THEN...LOL, SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? CREATE A LIVING CELL RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW IF YOU CAN! AFTER ALL CELL IS COMPOOSED OF AMINO ACIDS? LOL..

Proteins interact with each other, combine, separate, catalyze other reactions… eventually, the hypothesis is, a set of proteins combined in such a way to form a self-replicating molecule.

YOUR A SMART GUY, WELL THANK YOU FOR PROVING GOD REALLY DO EXIST

Mustardhead, you do realise you're not making any headway, right?

Again: Is English your first language?

How stupid are the atheist? Ratio from 1 to 10 ill give them 100,000

again one more time, the topic is chane and intelligence, not toothfairy, not purple squid monkey, not mortality, not galileo, not human errors (spanish inquisition).

AND WHY ARE U ATHEIST IN DENIAL? IF YOU CLAIM THERE IS NO GOD, THEN SHOW ME PROOF OF CLAIM, THATS ALL IM ASKING, SHOW ME SCIENTIFIC FACT AND EVIDENCE THERE IS NO GOD, OTHERWISE DONT CLAIM TO BE ATHEIST, JUST BE AGNOSTIC AS IF U DONT CARE, IM A PROUD BELIEVER OF GOD BECAUSE HE CAN BE PROVEN THROUGH SCIENTIFICLY, PHILOSOPHICLY, AND THROUGH ENVIRONMENTAL REALITY. THE PROOF IS AFOREMENTIONED, AND THAT IS A 256 RAM PENTIUM PROCESSOR WITH 17 INCH MONITOR AND A LASER PRINTER WILL NOT BE FORMED BY "CHANCE" THROUGH SERIES OF EARTHQUAKE AND FLOOD, THATS THE PROOF, THAT INTELLIGENT ACT IS THE CAUSE, NOT SOME LIGHTNING WHICH SCIENCE PROVED TO BE IMPOSSIBLE (DEMONSTRATION). WHAT PART OF "INTELLIGENCE" DONT U UNDERSTAND? AND WHAT PART OF "IMPOSSIBLE" DONT U UNDERSTAND?

WHY DO U RUB IT ON ABIOGENESIS, WHEN THE FACT IS ATHEISM IS KNOWN TO USE "CHANCE" AS THE CAUSE, IN FACT I HAVE NEVER EVER HEARD OF ABIOGENESIS, YOUR ARE ALL SO STUPID.. IF ITS NOT CHANCE THEN TELL ME WHAT CAUSES LIFE FORM? IM HERE WAITING FOR YOUR REASONS, YOUR SO ARROGANT IN SAYING YOUR SO SMART, WELL THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO PROVE IT IF U REALLY ARE...

I don’t care what theory you use, theory of evolution, big bang theory, eternally oscillating universe theory, eternallypatheticatheist theory, the delusionallostkids theory, alter-elasticity theory, etc. I don’t care about supernova, quantum physics, quantum mechanics, physical pendulum, Casanova, formula E=MC2, mchammer djmix, probability, nsync-nelly dynamics, thermodynamics, virtual particle, critical density, entropy, electromagnetic force, cosmic background radiation, thermonuclear fusion, superfreak mechanics, wave mechanics, optics, etc. You can give names to what already exist as u wish, call it “stupido mechanics” do whatever u want, fact is NOT ONE among ALL of this can demonstrate creation of ANY life form, from cell to creatures. I don’t care if u measured force, angle, sound, speed, distance, length, time, weight, mass, inertia, force & torque of earthquake, wind, lightning, light, cars, airplanes, my foot up your butt, etc. (laws of physics), Fact is your measuring tape, paper, pen,& Casio stop watch cannot demonstrate creation of ANY life form. You can give names to elements that already exist (periodic table) & play around with it, mix it up etc. or clone humans off existing egg cells, so what. I don’t care if another scientist will come up with a new ways of mathematics other than “geometry & square root” naming it “geostupidroots” explaining m=5, b=3, u=1, d=4. D+U+M+B=13. -d=-4. 4(d=u)=?, etc. I don’t care if u come up with that, as Calvinist in his low life came up with something to waste peoples head with numbers, I don’t care, Fact is numbers is NOT inert compounds, particles, or atoms, number is number stupid. You can label physics by writing measured numbers on paper, but the written numbers doesn’t become atom/particles. I don’t care how much Red ink you waste writing numbers on a paper, if you mix those written numbers with amino acid, its still just a red ink & amino acid on a paper, even if you wrote angles, light, &sound measurements on a paper, putting protein shake or creatine on top of the paper isn’t going to bring the red ink to life, stupid. :confused:

Now I know why Raithere was laughing. That last one totally cracked me up. :)

You have yet to show us proof of your God.

What you said was proof of your God was in fact another rant about why abiogenesis can't be true...

Let me explain something to you Muscle man. We athiests are not people that "can't handle the truth". I realize that you believe in god, not because you have faith, but because you have proof that seems valid to you. To us athiests, we do not believe in god because we can see none of this proof that you have.

I'm wondering, could you explain a proof for god, instead of a disproof of something like evolution or abiogenisis. Then we can get things rolling. Either we will be able to disprove your proof, or we will have a field day on hells icerink.

You seem like a very atypical religious person. You, somehow, believe in the idea of proof. Most religious people have no concept of that. So I think I can stand to hear you talk much more than someone like Jan Ardena (she makes no sense).

What exactly do you believe in the religious respect? Do you believe the bible literally, or do you just believe in god?

"WHEN THE FACT IS ATHEISM IS KNOWN TO USE "CHANCE" AS THE CAUSE"

When people say "chance", usually they mean probability. We cannot predict everything, for lack of about 99.9999% of the phisical data (which would need a supercomputer the size of your mom!). So when people say that life formed by chance, it doesn't mean that it might not have happened, it means that, if we were there, we could not have predicted weather life would "start" at one time over another. We COULD predict that life would start within a certain time bracket like 100 - 1 million years, or something.

This is about the way it worked: Particles like methane and ammonia occur naturally through proccesses in suns and natural reactions of those particles. These particles were bouncing around in the "pond" as you call it, of early earth. They found themsleves in many many different configurations. Some of those configurations came out to be proteins. These proteins again find themselves in many different configurations. Different structures formed like simple chlorplasts that made glucose and mitochondria that used glucose. Eveuntually these became encased in a membrane. This membrane enclosing mitochondria and chloroplasts was the first cell.

You can look up my rendition of evolution which occured after this first occuranced in the thread titled "creation vs evolution".

So Im asking

1. whats your proof of god?
2. what is your religious belifs

I just love how muscleman says "HAhahahah!".

And "U LITTLE KDiS CLEAN YOUR ROOM YET."

Maybe hes just so smart that hes stupid....nah.

Muscleman is right but he never gave you the proof.

Muscleman don't give them you're proof the ignirant f**ks dont desirve heaven. :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there a purpose for us to do the things to get into heaven. What does god get out of us praying? And if he doesn't get nothin', then why does he want us to do it? Why would he deny us heaven?

My proof of God This is all I can give,I hav more but wil only b given 2 mature ppl )

Could the design that obviously now exist in a man & in a human brain come from something with less or no design? Such an explanation violates the principle of causality, which states that u cant get more in the effect than u had in the cause. If there is intelligence in the effect (man), then there is an intelligence in the cause. But a universe ruled by blind chance has no intelligence. Therefore there is a cause for human intelligence that transcends the universe: a mind behind the physical universe.

For many years of observation & study, biochemists can only limitedly identify & label what’s contained in a cell, but never successful in creating one. Considering all the technologies modern science has to offer (electron microscope, etc.) they can even split an atom into half! Yet even then NOT ONE scientist are able to successfully create a single cell, NONE! If this was the case, why then do atheist claim that series of earthquake, wind, & lightning created life forms by accident "chance" when scientist with far better technology than wind & sunlight can't?

The impossible of the impossible. I don’t care how many millions of years lightning, earthquake and wind has. Fact is natural resources cannot gather the atoms/inert compounds, molecules together & shape it to become a cell membrane, cytoplasm, nucleus, mitochondria, etc. & thousands of other parts to form a cell, the wind cant do it, earthquake cant, neither lightning (too strong) for a cell is extremely defenseless delicate life form. I don’t care how many millions of years quantum physics, hurricane, or lightning have, FACT is no life form & creatures in this known universe can exist & function with one eye & no brain behind it, or one leg without muscles to move it. Fact is it’s all or nothing!
Don’t try to compare organisms to automobiles, car parts can wait before creating the rest of the parts, did u actually think there’s a brain lying around waiting for the rest of the parts to develop? Your stupid you know that, u watch too much cartoon network! I don’t care how tiny or huge life form is (ostrich egg, cell, insects, etc) or how much time quantum physics, quantum mechanics, lightning, & wind have, the fact is the whole parts of the living organism must appear all at once or it will never survive! Impossible, no "chance" at all. This is your "belief/theory", the brain luckily appeared, the nucleus waited 1 million yrs until the ribosome appeared, then the eyes luckily appeared, then the nose luckily appeared, etc. thousands of parts appeared all at once by luck (magic)! LOL, super impossible! Any life form survive & grew in size because of their digestive system, liver, throat, intestines, acid, rectum, brain, muscles, etc. And to you, the complex, tiny & delicate, mitochondria, cell membrane, cytoplasm, nucleus, ribosome, etc. thousands parts of cell's body working together all appeared AT ONCE BY ACCIDENT thanks to earthquake, wind & fire, LOL. Super extra miraculously incredibly impossible!!

- CHANCE

Why do you reason with “chance” what doesn’t have a chance? I can claim that there’s a “chance” my mother will win the million-dollar lottery, even if winning is slim, fact is there is still a chance. One evidence to support my claim is that demonstration made it possible, she won the lucky 3 few times, other lottery games, & many won it before. Lottery is accessible right now, there is no reason I shouldn’t be able to provide proof of “chance”. This claim of “chance” is evident. Another example of chance is competition; there is a chance that Evander Holyfield could regain the 4th heavyweight title considering the fact that there are others who has done it before, such as Muhammad Ali. This claim of “chance” is evident as well. But why do atheist make the claim that “earthquake, lightning, wind, and hurricane or any physics” have the chance of gathering atoms and molecules together then create a living breathing life form when the fact is no evidence supports such claim. Again, for one to make a claim of “chance”, one must present evidence to support the possibility…To say “series of earthquake and lightning will make me 1 million feet tall and weigh 50 trillion tons in 30 years by chance” and to say “Series of earthquake and lightning formed a living cell in a sudden gathering of atoms by chance”, is a lie, both are impossible, both doesn’t have any evidence to support the claims of possibility…
You heard them say, "slight chance is still a chance", wrong! Through scientific observation, study & demonstration, there is NO CHANCE that any physics discovered can gather atoms & molecules together then create a living-breathing cell. To use “proof less luck” or "proof less chance" as the cause is a lie; lies is NOT a scientific proof, never is & NEVER WILL. Never again say "Why say it's God's creation if we don’t know, it just means we don’t know" Stupid, we do know, we know that hurricane, wind, lightning, amino acid, protons, neutrons, all chemicals, and any of earth’s natural resource through observation, study, and demonstration cannot create "cell" by itself as science have proven so. By scientific method "chance" is a lie as demonstrated, there is no chance! And intelligence in the other hand is proven.

AND YOUR RIGHT FRAN, THE IGNREDIENTS OF LIFE ARE VERY COMMON, ARE ACCESSIBLE EVERYWHERE, SO THEREFORE YOU SHOULD HAVE NO REASON WHY YOU CANNOT PROVE YOUR CLAIM OF “CHANCE”.

Intelligence can find cure for diseases, cause brain and heart surgery, cause breast implant, observation and study of events, solving crimes, molding artworks, creating cars, rocket space ships, television, refrigerators, etc. Intelligence is capable of creating and forming spare cartilages to replace missing ears or nose construction. Intelligence is also capable of creating living creatures off existing cells, from humans to insects (cloning). Intelligence are even beginning to discover growing a human heart like a plant. Can you provide one example of any detailed and complex form from biological to technological that are caused by a non intelligent matter; such as a cell phone forming a 2 story house through 8 years of lightning and hurricane or a Reebok running shoe cloning a pit bull through 6 years of rain and hurricane, are those claims true? No! You only have 2 options, "intelligence" (God), and "chance" (ultimate infinite luck) and chance is already proven FALSE BY SCIENCE, AGAIN NOT PROVEN FALSE BY IGNORANT PEOPLE 400 YRS AGO THAT LACKS TECHNOLOGY.

If intelligent cause doesn’t exist, then the effect (detailed life) doesn’t exist but because detailed life forms exist, then the intelligent cause exist (God); every complex and detailed form is an effect of intelligent cause (as observed and studied), from mechanical to biological. ALL DETAILED AND COMPLEX PIECE OF DESIGN IMPLIES A DESIGNER; God exist because the detailed and complex universe exists; . Reality triumphs over Lies, Fact triumphs over Opinion…

Don’t even dare say the simple laws of nature & earth’s existence isn’t a design. Trees and plants cleansed the immeasurable air, the air is breathed by incalculable creatures, when creatures die it fertilizes the soil, the soil in turn will grow all sorts of plants different flavors for different creatures, each omnivors inturn becomes the carnivors diet. And the carnivors have competition (lion vs. hyenas, or tigers, etc.) then carnivors can also die. Then when the earth revolves, the other side still have light (at nighttime) because the stars and reflection of the moon shed its light. FOR BILLIONS OF YEARS earth’s nature and life existed and survived. Can you calculate how many different species? BILLIONS AND BILLIONS. Can you calculate how many human beings existed on earth past and present? BILLIONS AND BILLIONS AND NOT ONE OF THEM HAVE THE SAME DNA , DIFFERENT FINGER PRINTS, DIFFERENT PERSONALITY, DIFFERENT TASTE, EACH PERSON ARE SPECIAL AND UNIQUE IN THEIR OWN WAY. I can take up maybe one million pages describing the complexity of nature and life.

if u see a laptop computer in the middle of the desert, you will not assume that it was the lightning, earthquake, and hurricane that formed it by “random chance”, you would infer an intelligent designer when you see a detailed and complex design, normal people would say “Who designed this computer and how did it got here?” Retards will say “Wow! The lightning and earthquake did a good job of forming a 256 RAM Pentium processor with 17-inch screen, keyboard, mouse, and laser printer!

WHO IS THE FAIRY QUEEN? OR PURPLE SQUID MONKEY OR BOB THE INTER-DIMENSIONAL SCIENTIST? WHO ARE THEY? Like I was saying a claim can be proven fake by lack of evidence.
I insist on proof before I consider its existence. I have to check the history and other scientific study of bob the inter-dimensional scientist (that is if it has one) before I consider its existence What evidence do u have of tooth fairy? How many eyewitnesses? Billions? If tooth fairies plucked out a teeth, is there any scientific investigation done to it? If so can u show it? How many testified? Show me healing, supernatural/miracles documented in the name of tooth fairy. How many died for tooth fairy to verify its value? Thousands? Is there a Historical location of it? If so, where? Give up? Well tooth fairy because of its lack of evidence is fake. Period...
I don’t believe in toothfairy, or unicorns, or atheism, or purple squid monkey because no proof are provided of any of them. I insist on proof before I consider existence of any claim, otherwise I CAN SAY I WILL WEIGH 300 BILLION TONS WHEN I TURN 40 YRS OLD.
AGAIN INTELLIGENCE IS PROVEN, IF YOU CALL INTELLIGENCE “PURPLE SQUID MONKEY” OR “BOB THE INTER-DIMENSIONAL SCIENTIST” INSTEAD, THEN GO AHEAD CHILDREN, YOU ARE FREE TO USE YOUR IMAGINATION, IN FACT I THINK ITS MORE ENTERTAINING TO PICTURE THE HIGHER INTELLIGENCE AS A TOOTHFAIRY WITH A MAGIC WAND, ILL GIVE YOU PERMISSION JUST MAKE SURE YOUR ROOM IS CLEAN BEFORE MIDNIGHT OK? OTHERWISE YOULL B GROUNDED.

you idi** that is not proof.

proof is giving reason why your god exists, not giving reason why evolution isnt true.

you give a bad name for cristianity. :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
Why do keep talking about thunder and earthquakes?:confused:

EDIT: If there is a god hes laughing at all his christian creations right now!:D

Last edited:
Muscleman is right but he never gave you the proof.

And there you have another thesis who agrees that proof is yet to be produced to support one who professes belief.

Muscleman don't give them you're proof the ignirant fucks dont desirve heaven.

The trouble is without proof of God then there is no heaven. It is kind of like tieing shoes. You waste a lot of time doing something meaningless.

Muscleman, you must live in a poor world. I do not envy you. I see you jumping up and down and wiggling this way and that. I don't see you producing proof. You know how really feeble your stance is and that is why you are not going to produce proof. Instead you will jump up and down trying to get others to do your work for you. Much as you have been doing throughout your rants. You are the one claiming God but you fail to show where he is at. Diversion is the only tactic you are left with. Hence your rants.

I must admit it is entertaining. It has been a while since there have been some decent clowns within the religion forms. Everyone needs entertainment...

Im a Universal Christian and proud of it (in latin 'Catholic ') rooted from jerusalem

Im a Universal Christian and proud of it (in latin 'Catholic '). First founded in Rome Italy by St. Paul himself

I believe in the bible, Yes without a doubt...

-THE BIBLE

When the bible was first compiled out of many scrolls, the church scholars, the pope and the magisterium believed that its inspired by God, therefore its “free of moral errors” in Latin “Nihil Obstat” or “imprimatur”. The pope altogether with the magisterium has not only had the bible signed as free of errors, but also signed other books as well. People however thought of the bible being free of scientifical error, mathematical error, and geographical error, which is ridiculous. When you seek of science, look for the book of science. If you desire learning square root, get a math book. If u desires to be morally good, then get a bible, which is free of moral errors. The bible is thousands years old, how did u expect their language to be applicable in present times? That’s why we have the church, the Roman Catholic Church in which the bible originally belongs to translate the bible for us.
The bible is infallible & free of errors in the sense of morality. Not in the sense of math, health, science, & physics. Sure there’s moral errors in Old Testament, but not the WHOLE bible. Jesus God himself addressed the errors in the new testament, for one "U have heard eye for an eye, but I say offer your right cheek". We see these things, priest doesn’t go to school for 8 yrs & not see these. It’s obvious, lets pretend that the bible said the earth was flat at the time (though it never said that) & now was discovered to b round, (that's geographic error). What man who accepts God doesn’t make mistakes?? We all sin!! Physics, math, geography, science. Etc. is not what keeps the bible away from errors but it’s free of errors in the sense of its MORAL TEACHING, how to save yourself/ The Bible in all its context & teaching is free of moral errors. The Old Testament in itself has moral error, yet the New Testament fulfilled it. Priest can even "Imprimatur" "nihil obstat" certain written modern books, meaning "free of errors", in a sense of its moral value. Maybe the person who wrote that book may have even said 5+5=3, & misspelled the word "Ignorant atheist" that's math & spelling error, its moral teaching in the book is still free of errors, I mean the book isn't telling u its ok to be gay. The same with the pope, we do believe the pope is infallible in teaching the moral value of the church. Not math, geography, science, health, etc. we are not profession in those subjects.

Muscleman don't give them you're (sic) proof the ignirant (sic) fucks dont (sic) desirve (sic) heaven.

Am I the only one who appreciates the delicious irony of misspelling "ignorent"? :p

Xev this whole thread has just gone crazy! And guess what?! ITs not the atheists faults. Its the chritians faults! It was all organized we all knew what we were discussing and the muscleman shows up.....applesauce:D Now God Is Real shows up and proves to us all how cussing can prove a point.

evil fucks like you will be extermintated (sic) and you will go straight to hell

Cool! Think of learning swordfighting from Miyamoto Musashi! Having Rienmann explain tensor calculus!

then you will be begging me and Him for forgiveness you ignorant asshole.

Sorry luv, you're really not my type. Hmm, though, there's a thought* - discuss sadomasochism with de Sade.

Possibilities limitless. Gracious, to discuss English with George Orwell!

p.s.

thanks for the spelling tip i apprieciate (sic) it

Welcome. Here's another:
The personal "I" is capitalized.

*This idea of "having thoughts" is probably an unfamiliar concept to you, so I'll give you a minute to ponder.

Counseler:

I know, I know.

Actually, between God Is Real and Muscleman, I much prefer Muscleman. At least he has something to say, not to mention a bit of maturity.

God Is Real seems to be able to show how immature he is and seems to be a poor example of how Christians should live, if I understand the tenants of Christain living. Further his language seems to be way off par for the what he would profess he stands for.

From what I have seen, at least Muscleman knows how to act in pulbic. I don't think God Is Real has been long out of housetraining...

Back