God does exist.

Originally posted by GB-GIL Trans-global
Muscleman, I have no evidence that you are a man, therefore you are a woman. I have no evidence that your skin isn't blue, therefore it is. I have no evidence that you are a human, therefore you aren't.

Get my point?

LITTLE CHILD, YOU ARE RIGHT! YOU DONT KNOW IF MY SKIN IS BLUE OR NOT, BUT YOU MENTIONED THE WORD "YOU ARE" MEANING "I EXIST", AND THATS THE WHOLE TOPIC CHILD, THE TOPIC IS EXISTENCE OF GOD! KIDS, ARENT THEY ENTERTAINING...ONCE AGAIN CHILD, U DONT KNOW MY HAIR COLOR OR I COULD BE A INTELLIGENT DOG(SUPERSTITIOUS CHILD) BUT THE FACT IS YOU SAID "YOU ARE" THEREFORE YOU ADMIT I EXIST. PERIOD, CAN U READ CHILD?

Originally posted by Adam
No, "kid". Stop sniffing the glue.

ADAM I SUGGEST YOU NEEED TO GO TO SCHOOL AND LEARN MORE ABOUT ATOMS FOR WHAT I POSTED IS TRUE, ACCORDING TO SCIENCE THERE IS NO LIMIT TO SPLITTING AN ATOM, EDUCATE YOURSELF OK ADAM, YOUR OLDER THAN ME SO ACT LIKE IT

Yes, clearly you have more formal education behind you than I do. Clearly.

That wasn't my point, Muscleman.

My point was that since there was no evidence to go contrary to what I said, then they must be true according to your theory.

There IS evidence that you exist, it's that you post here.

Actually, I managed to find a photo of you online when I searched for "muscleman photos scrapbook":

muscleman.jpg

:)

Originally posted by GB-GIL Trans-global
That wasn't my point, Muscleman.

My point was that since there was no evidence to go contrary to what I said, then they must be true according to your theory.

There IS evidence that you exist, it's that you post here.

HAHAHAHAHA, THIS KID TWIST ATHEIST CLAIM AND FALSELY ACCUSED THAT ITS MY CLAIM, HAHAHAHAHA....YOU AND YOUR KIND ARE THE ONE WHOS TRYING TO POINT ME THAT JUST BECAUSE THERES A CLAIM WITHOUT EVIDENCE IT DOESNT MEAN ITS FAKE, THEREFORE I CAN BE 1 MILLION MILES TALL IN 3 YEARS ACCORDING TO YOUR CLAIM, THATS NOT MY CLAIM. AND YOUR RIGHT I EXIST BECAUSE THERE IS EVIDENCE I EXIST OTHERWISE I WONT BE TYPING....KID, GO SIT DOWN ON YOUR MOM'S LAP AND START ASKING QUESTIONS AND LEARN OK? THEN COME BACK HERE AND THINK BEFORE U TALK. IT ENDS HERE CHILD THIS TOPIC IS OVER OK....AGAIN, IT ENDS HERE....

Muscleman, which country are you from? Is English your first language?

**wiping tears from my eyes**

Thank you musclehead, I haven't laughed so hard in a while.

Originally posted by muscleman
Just to remind you, this are atheist reasons> series of lightning, earthquake, wind, tornado created life form through accident, chance, luck, random chance, random luck, super accident, super luck. Since not one of these has evidence, then such claims are fake, in other word a “Lie”.

Actually, none of this has anything to do with atheism. You're referring (rather poorly) to Evolution.

You might say “”That has no proof of God, your just assuming its god just because you don’t see nothing else fitting”

Actually, you'd never hear such an abortion of the English language come from my lips… unless perhaps I was very, very, very drunk or stoned. However, I personally do not believe in God because there is no evidence that there is a God. I don't believe in Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny for the same reason. Now, while the lack of evidence is not disproof of a claim it certainly cannot be construed as proof.

So… here's my challenge to you: Show me proof of God or shut the fuck up.

Intelligence isn’t just fitting, it’s proven!

Really? Then prove it. But please read my next comment first regarding the logical fallacy you've been using so far as "proof".

What other options do you have atheist kids? Theres either “intelligence” or “chance (accident, luck, possibility)”

This is a logical fallacy of presumption known as "false dilemma". There are more than two possibilities. Even if you had proven that one was wrong (which you haven't) the other is not correct by default. I thought you said you knew logic? Hmm… that must have been a lie.

Here, read up: http://atheism.about.com/library/FAQs/skepticism/blfaq_fall_falsedilemma.htm

but in order to make a claim of chance you must provide proof of it

I already asked you to prove God. I'm still waiting.

I haven’t heard of Abiogenesis, but now that I have I guess that’s a new name for atheist,

I thought you were edumacated? (Yes, the misspelling was deliberate) Abiogenesis, is not a "new name" for Atheist. Atheist means "not theist" or more specifically someone who does not believe in God(s). Abiogenesis, is the hypothesis that life arose from non-life. You know, the concept you rant against in every post because you mistake it for Atheism, which it's not. Atheism, in no way proposes or is dependant upon the various hypotheses and theories in Abiogenesis.

what other options do u have other than chance or intelligence?

Pure chaos, nothing, an infinite universe, an infinite series of universes, a finite God, a dead God, Bob the multidimensional mad scientists, the holographic surface of a super-dimensional space.

In fact again chance is already out of the picture, intelligence is the only PROVEN choice.

Based upon what evidence?

everything designed complex and detailed effect are caused by intelligence

Then please do tell me what intelligent creatures are hiding in the clouds and making the snowflakes?

because chance is proven a lie BY SCIENTIFIC METHOD (NOT BY PPL 400 YRS AGO)therefore atheism is a lie. If atheism is a lie, then God is real…Period…

No. Wrong. Incorrect. First: "Chance" as you call it has not been disproved. Second: Even if "chance" were disproved this would not make "intelligence" (in your case I use the term loosely) correct. (please see the reference to "false dilemma" above). My but you do repeat yourself.

Note: don’t change topic like Adam ok?

Don't worry, your ignorance is still the topic.

~Raithere

The proof of God. (Atheist I warn you, this requires u to use your brain)

< Even if you were able to demonstrate that life cannot develop through natural means (which you cannot prove) this does not mean that God created life. This is what's known as a false dilemma. What's to say that it wasn't the fairy queen or mad Bob the inter-dimensional mad scientist that created life in this universe? Do u have any other evidence other than “intelligent designer”? that’s rather a worn out argument.> written by some atheist guy…

Evolution take is there was an earth w/a pond, hydrogen, methane & ammonia were in the pond & when lightning struck amino acids were formed, this has been demonstrated in the lab. Not all aminos were formed, however. Amino can form protein, & protein formed the first single cell. We have grave problems here because noone explains where the lightning, hydrogen, methane & ammonia came from & how to get around the missing aminos which are required for the over 200,000 proteins required for the single cell. Noone can explain where ammonia, methane, hydrogen come from, but for the sake of sorry atheist, lets move on; Lets just say ammonia, methane, hydrogen popped out of nowhere magically & it formed amino acids/proteins thanks to lightning, the first single cell is composed of proteins, so what? So what if you can find a spare leg, heart, lungs, or arms out there? Does it mean that lightning, wind, & earthquake can gather the body parts together & create a living being? Do you think the wind will carry the arms, then the earthquake will shake the heart, &then the lightning will glue them together, &later on the spare parts became a living breathing person!? LOL, your stupid. So what if lightning can create amino acids out of the mysterious ammonia, methane, hydrogen, so what? Does it mean that Mr. earthquake, lightning, wind, & sunlight can gather the amino acids and shape it into a tiny and delicate nucleus, cell membrane, cytoplasm, mitochondria, & thousands of other parts of the cell together & then bring it to life? Fact is not one scientist w/ all the modern technology are able to successfully create a living cell, or any life form in the lab out of "atoms/particles", what made u think lightning, sunlight, earthquake accidentally did it? LOL, not a chance. Just as there’s no "chance" a detailed laptop computer can b formed by earthquake, sunlight, wind, & lightning in a trillion years, no living cell can b formed the same way, this HAVE NO SCIENTIFIC PROOF, NEVER HAVE AND NEVER EVER WILL. PERIOD. END OF DISCUSSION.the impossible of the impossible.
This is atheism’s teaching concerning existence of life on earth…
There was void, nothing, & we came from nowhere like mathematics "-we r,-1234567890=1234567890 (So if your a teen & mom caught you holding 3 bottles of beer, just tell her “be quite mom, the 3 bottles of beer came out of nowhere, it was –123=123, formula E=MC2, LOL”). Then accidentally, a cell appeared! Don’t know how but I think the hurricane, lightning, & earthquake did it by "LUCK" (Physics). Then the single cell survived like a barbarian & "accidentally & luckily" got bigger. But this didn’t happen in one single step, but through random luck/chance (Super Extra Luck). The nucleus was luckily made first, this guy u wont believe it, he was very strong & was waiting until Mr. cytoplasm appeared. Then later on mitochondria accidentally appeared, he then said to cytoplasm & nucleus "sorry guys it took me 100,000,000,000,000,000 yrs to exist, its just that Mr. earthquake didn’t shake me right at first but it doesn’t matter, I accidentally appeared now, thanks for waiting guys", then ribosome accidentally appeared, then thousands & thousands of other parts accidentally appeared to join the rest of the crew until it became a fully develop cell. Men u wouldn’t believe it but for some weird reasons the first parts were mysteriously strong & survived on their own for millions of years w/out any help until the rest of the parts appeared to become a fully developed cell. Mr. Nucleus because he was waiting so long, he was mad at the lightning & wind saying "Punks, why did u guys make me wait this long! Damn it lightning, create Mr. cytoplasm quicker next time ok!" this cell was very strong, strong enough to survive alone & replicate itself until it became trillions & trillions & turned into a fish!! This cell is over trillions years old waiting all those time for the rest of the body parts to appear! If I were u, I wouldn’t mess around with this cell, I bet 100 bucks it could knock out Mike Tyson in 3 rounds. This fish then became land mammals, then dinosaurs, then here we are today zillions of zillions of years later, we are all accidents. (In this case, u can put a raisin outside & millions of yrs from now that sun dried grape will turn into dinosaurs, fishes, birds, etc., thanks to the simple laws of physics, LOL). There’s only one choice left, God. Accept God or you’ll share this theory, the "Delusionallostkids Theory".
The ingredients of life are VERY COMMON and are accessible, therefore you should have NO REASON NOT TO BE ABLE TO PROVIDE PROOF OF CHANCE, claim of chance needs proof of possibility, otherwise anything can be a chance, then I can say there is a chance that I will become 1 million miles tall and weigh 20 trillion tons 30 years from now. So far “chance” being responsible for life’s development is a lie, proof less claim is a lie. Otherwise r you going to insist that it’s possible I can be 1 million miles tall? If so who’s superstitious now?

Science HAVE FAR FAR MORE ADVANCED SUPERIOR TECHNOLOGY than earthquake, wind, and lightning. Not only that science proved it’s impossible that life can develop by natural means, science also proved that even technological means couldn’t create any life forms. Again proven IMPOSSIBLE BY SCIENCE, not by some bishops opinion 400 yrs ago or 600 yrs ago when they lack technology, OBSERVATION, STUDY, AND DEMONSTRATION, IN OTHER WORDS SCIENCE PROVED IT IMPOSSIBLE, NOT SNOOP DOG OR IGNORANT PEOPLE 600 YRS AGO, BUT SCIENCE PROVED IT IMPOSSIBLE, CAN YOU READ THAT??
Listen kids, if u see a laptop computer in the middle of the desert, you will not assume that it was the lightning, earthquake, and hurricane that formed it by “random chance”, you would infer an intelligent designer when you see a detailed and complex design, normal people would say “Who designed this computer and how did it got here?” Retards will say “Wow! The lightning and earthquake did a good job of forming a 256 RAM Pentium processor with 17-inch screen, keyboard, mouse, and laser printer!
WHO IS THE FAIRY QUEEN? OR PURPLE SQUID MONKEY OR BOB THE INTER-DIMENSIONAL SCIENTIST? WHO ARE THEY? Like I was saying a claim can be proven fake by lack of evidence.
I insist on proof before I consider its existence. I have to check the history and other scientific study of bob the inter-dimensional scientist (that is if it has one) before I consider its existence What evidence do u have of tooth fairy? How many eyewitnesses? Billions? If tooth fairies plucked out a teeth, is there any scientific investigation done to it? If so can u show it? How many testified? Show me healing, supernatural/miracles documented in the name of tooth fairy. How many died for tooth fairy to verify its value? Thousands? Is there a Historical location of it? If so, where? Give up? Well tooth fairy because of its lack of evidence is fake. Period...
I don’t believe in toothfairy, or unicorns, or atheism, or purple squid monkey because no proof are provided of any of them. I insist on proof before I consider existence of any claim, otherwise I CAN SAY I WILL WEIGH 300 BILLION TONS WHEN I TURN 40 YRS OLD.
AGAIN INTELLIGENCE IS PROVEN, IF YOU CALL INTELLIGENCE “PURPLE SQUID MONKEY” OR “BOB THE INTER-DIMENSIONAL SCIENTIST” INSTEAD, THEN GO AHEAD CHILDREN, YOU ARE FREE TO USE YOUR IMAGINATION, IN FACT I THINK ITS MORE ENTERTAINING TO PICTURE THE HIGHER INTELLIGENCE AS A TOOTHFAIRY WITH A MAGIC WAND, ILL GIVE YOU PERMISSION JUST MAKE SURE YOUR ROOM IS CLEAN BEFORE MIDNIGHT OK? OTHERWISE YOULL B GROUNDED.

Note: again I’m all for evolution, or any theories supported with factual evidence, I accept nothing less. Proof less claim, and lies are not welcome.
:cool:

Raithere

Show me proof of God or shut the fuck up.

**wiping tears from my eyes**

hehe Now, that's funny. Thanks. :)

Musclemoose

Could you give your mental needle a little nudge, the record keeps skipping over and over and over and...

;)

Dear Mr. Exponential-Use-Of-Capitals-And-Wannabe-Dad,

Please could you familiarize yourself with paragraphs. More specifically, with the fact that their use is not resticted to pausing for breath after a particularly arduous rant.

I would like to be able to distinguish one set of gibberish from another.

With thanks

Re: The proof of God. (Atheist I warn you, this requires u to use your brain)

First off, you don't seem to understand that Atheism is not reliant upon Evolutionary theory, much less Abiogenesis which is what you are actually addressing here.

Originally posted by muscleman
Evolution take is there was an earth w/a pond, hydrogen, methane & ammonia were in the pond & when lightning struck amino acids were formed, this has been demonstrated in the lab.[/I]

Again. You are referring to Abiogenesis, not Evolution, much less Atheism.

Not all aminos were formed, however.

Actually, all amino acids found in life have been formed in subsequent experimentation. They also exist in outer space, having formed naturally.

We have grave problems here because noone explains where the lightning, hydrogen, methane & ammonia came from & how to get around the missing aminos which are required for the over 200,000 proteins required for the single cell.

Wow. You slept through a lot of your classes. Lightning is caused by electrostatic charges that build up in cloud formations. Hydrogen, appears in abundance throughout the Universe. Methane, and ammonia were created by fusion reactions occurring in stars (during stellar fusion lighter elements are converted to heavier elements). Finally, as I mentioned above, there are no "missing aminos".

Noone can explain where ammonia, methane, hydrogen come from

I just did.

the first single cell is composed of proteins, so what? So what if you can find a spare leg, heart, lungs, or arms out there?

Proteins interact with each other, combine, separate, catalyze other reactions… eventually, the hypothesis is, a set of proteins combined in such a way to form a self-replicating molecule.

So what if lightning can create amino acids out of the mysterious ammonia, methane, hydrogen, so what?

The "so what" is that if it happens naturally then we don't need God to do it.

HAVE NO SCIENTIFIC PROOF, NEVER HAVE AND NEVER EVER WILL. PERIOD. END OF DISCUSSION

Funny, that's just what I keep thinking about God.

This is atheism’s teaching concerning existence of life on earth…

Wrong. This has nothing to do with atheism.

There’s only one choice left, God. Accept God or you’ll share this theory, the "Delusionallostkids Theory".

As I've mentioned before; Wrong. False Dilemma.

WHO IS THE FAIRY QUEEN? OR PURPLE SQUID MONKEY OR BOB THE INTER-DIMENSIONAL SCIENTIST? WHO ARE THEY? Like I was saying a claim can be proven fake by lack of evidence.

Then I guess there is no God… for there is a considerable lack of evidence of God.

I insist on proof before I consider its existence.

Okay, so then you must be an atheist. So what do you want to discuss next.

~Raithere

P.S. Thanks for the wonderful story of Mr. Earthquake, Mr. Cytoplasm, Super Luck, and the Nucleus. You've just inspired me to write a children's book.

Originally posted by Raithere

Pure chaos, nothing, an infinite universe, an infinite series of universes, a finite God, a dead God, Bob the multidimensional mad scientists, the holographic surface of a super-dimensional space.

In fact again chance is already out of the picture, intelligence is the only PROVEN choice.

Based upon what evidence?

Then please do tell me what intelligent creatures are hiding in the clouds and making the snowflakes?

~Raithere [/B]

At this point, some atheist will be so desperate and would say “Intelligence is an idea of human concept, if you were to take it out of human concept, then there must be infinite numbers of Gods who perform creation of the universe, and there is no evidence that human life existed then.” This is a ridiculous argument, an out of topic, nobody is talking about God’s lifespan, mortality, or his personal taste, what’s the next question atheist will post? That God is vegetarian and prefers Calvin Klein underwear? The topic above is intelligence, which is proven, how did you expect a mortal intelligence could create the universe? Earth is 15 billion years old; use your brain if you have one, no mortals can live that long? God is immortal. You make a claim of “chance” and I proved your claim false by observation & study; I make a claim of “Intelligence” (God), why don’t you try to prove “intelligence” false instead of maneuvering and changing topic? I know why you wont try, because you cant! Fact is intelligence is proven. This proves a pretty thick slice of God: some designing intelligence great enough to account for all the design in the universe & the human mind. If that’s not God, what is it? Steven Spielberg? At this point we need a psychological explanation of the atheist rather than a logical explanation of the universe. We have a logical explanation of the universe, its called God. But atheist doesn’t like it because they can’t handle the truth.

<Pure chaos, nothing, an infinite universe, an infinite series of universes, a finite God, a dead God, Bob the multidimensional mad scientists, the holographic surface of a super-dimensional space.> Raith.

But doesn’t evolution explain everything without a divine designer? Just the opposite: Evolution is a beautiful example of design, a great clue to God. There’s very good scientific evidence for the evolving, ordered appearance of species, from simple to complex. But there is no scientific proof of natural selection as the mechanism of evolution, Natural selection "explains" the emergence of higher forms w/out intelligence design by the survival-of-the-fittest principle. But this is sheer theory. There is no evidence that abstract, theoretical thinking or altruistic love makes it easier for man to survive. How did they evolve then?
Furthermore, could the design that obviously now exist in a man & in a human brain come from something with less or no design? Such an explanation violates the principle of causality, which states that u cant get more in the effect than u had in the cause. If there is intelligence in the effect (man), there must b intelligence in the cause. But a universe ruled by blind chance has no intelligence. Therefore there must b a cause for human intelligence that transcends the universe: a mind behind the physical universe.

HAHAHAHA, YOU CALL NATURE CHAOS? HAHAHA, OMNIVORS, CARNIVORS, PLANTS NOURISHES THE AIR, THEN BREATHED BY CREATURES, THEN THE DEAD CREATURES FERTILIZE THE SOIL, ETC. NATURE IS THE GREATEST DESIGN KNOW IN THE UNIVERSE, EVEN GREATER THAN YOUR LAP TOP COMPUTER,

KIDS, DID YOU CLEAN YOUR ROOM YET?:D

Back