God does exist.

Isn't it ironic that this guy thinks we're stupid and he thinks we're stupid? lol.

SHUT UP MINDLESS CHILDREN MUSCLEMAN BECAUSSE U R ONLY BUGIN US! U RNT PRESENTING SOUND THEORES CHILDREN THEY MAKKE NO CENTS OR R JUST STUPIDDE.

:p

To Adam-

Why do you reason with “chance” what doesn’t have a chance? I can claim that there’s a “chance” my mother will win the million-dollar lottery, even if winning is slim, fact is there is still a chance. One evidence to support my claim is that demonstration made it possible, she won the lucky 3 few times and other lottery games. Lottery is accessible right now, there is no reason I shouldn’t be able to provide proof of “chance”. Another evidence of “chance” winning the million-dollar lottery is the fact that many won it before. This claim of “chance” is evident. Another example of chance is competition; there is a chance that Evander Holyfield could regain the 4th heavyweight title considering the fact that there are others who has done it before, such as Muhammad Ali. This claim of “chance” is evident as well. But why do atheist make the claim that “earthquake, lightning, wind, and hurricane or any physics” have the chance of gathering atoms and molecules together then create a living breathing life form when the fact is no evidence supports such claim. Again, for one to make a claim of “chance”, one must present evidence to support the possibility…To say “series of earthquake and lightning will make me 1 million feet tall and weigh 50 trillion tons in 30 years by chance” and to say “Series of earthquake and lightning formed a living cell in a sudden gathering of atoms by chance”, is a lie, both are impossible, both doesn’t have any evidence to support the claims of possibility…
You heard them say, "slight chance is still a chance", wrong! Through scientific observation, study & demonstration, there is NO CHANCE that any physics discovered could gather atoms & molecules together then create a living-breathing cell. To use “proof less luck” or "proof less chance" as the cause is a lie; lies is NOT a scientific proof, never is & NEVER WILL. Never again say "Why say it's God's creation if we don’t know, it just means we don’t know" Stupid, we do know, we know that hurricane, wind, lightning, amino acid, protons, neutrons, all chemicals, and any of earth’s natural resource through observation, study, and demonstration cannot create "cell" by itself as science have proven so. By scientific method "chance" is a lie as demonstrated, there is no chance! And intelligence in the other hand is proven. Intelligence can find cure for diseases, cause brain and heart surgery, cause breast implant, observation and study of events, solving crimes, molding artworks, creating cars, rocket space ships, television, refrigerators, etc. Intelligence is capable of creating and forming spare cartilages to replace missing ears or nose construction. Intelligence is also capable of creating living creatures off existing cells, from humans to insects (cloning). Can you present one example of any detailed and complex form from biological to technological caused by a non intelligent matter such as a cell phone forming a house or a Reebok shoe cloning sheep? Nope… So if an ignorant guy (atheist) would say electrons, protons, & neutrons are responsible for the creation of “cell”, say back to this ignorant guy “that’s proven impossible by science, if you think your smarter than science, then prove your claim”, he cant because it’s a lie. Electrons, protons and neutrons are accessible right now! There is no reason he shouldn’t be able to provide proof of “chance”, if he claims those are the cause of life form, then why not show us demonstration after all electrons are accessible here

Adam, you say give science the time, ILL GIVE IT TRILLIONS AND TRILLIONS OF YEARS, Fact is fact and doesnt Change. THE FACTS ABOVE ARE PROVEN BY SCIENCE, NOT FACT ACCORDING TO BISHOPS IN GALILEO'S TIME, A FACT BY OBSERVATION, STUDY, AND DEMONSTRATION, IN OTHER WORDS SCIENCE. SO DONT GO BACK TO 400 YRS AGO TO PROVE YOUR OPINION, WHICH I DONT CARE, INSTEAD GIVE ME SCIENTIFIC FACTS, NOT HUMAN HISTORICAL ERRORS.

You are so right adam, indeed the ingredients of life are very COMMON, therefore you should have NO REASON to provide proof of chance. After all THEY ARE ALL ACCESIBLE

ADAM, I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR PROPHESY AND PSYCHIC ABILITY I ONLY CARE ABOUT FACTS, IF IN THE FUTURE THE SCIENTIFIC IMPOSSIBILITY HAPPENS, SUCH AS CREATION OF A BREATHING LIFE FORM. THOUGH IMPOSSIBLE I WILL STIL BELIEVE IN GOD BECAUSE INTELLIGENCE MADE IT HAPPEN (SCIENTIST EFFORT) NOT SERIES OF EARTHQUAKE, TORNADO, AND LIGHTNING,(AGAIN IMPOSSIBLE PROVEN BY SCIENCE, NOT IMPOSSIBLE BY BISHOPS)

Note: Please dont change topic ok?:)

That's just so sad. That one of my very own species could be like that...

LOL, changing topic as always, a sore loser, if u cant handle me admit it ok? I love to eat meat, fish, and some fruits and vegetables. I go to church alot and likes to hear about new scientific facts (not Magellan, Galileo, or Columbus histories) I also love sports and working out. You get that? Just in case if yur gonna start asking questions about my personal life.

Originally posted by muscleman
A CLAIM CAN BE PROVEN FAKE BY LACK OF EVIDENCE.

Only within set parameters. Without set conditions for the experiment lack of evidence means nothing except there is a lack of evidence. You obviously do not know what it is you are talking about.

A claim can b proven fake by lack of evidence. What evidence do u have of purple monkey or toothfairy?

What evidence do you have of God?

How many eyewitnesses? Millions?

Eyewitness accounts are not considered evidence in science. Quantifiable, repeatable, experimentation and physical evidence is.

But why do atheist make the claim that “earthquake, lightning, wind, and hurricane or any physics” have the chance of gathering atoms and molecules together then create a living breathing life form when the fact is no evidence supports such claim.

This has nothing to do with atheism. You are referring here to Abiogenesis.

"Why say it's God's creation if we don’t know, it just means we don’t know" Stupid, we do know

Care to provide any proof?

Even if you were able to demonstrate that life cannot develop through natural means (which you cannot prove) this does not mean that God created life. This is what's known as a false dilemma. What's to say that it wasn't the fairy queen or mad Bob the inter-dimensional mad scientist that created life in this universe?

SCIENTIFIC FACTS, I DONT CARE ABOUT PROPHESY OR TESTIMONY OR OPINIONS BUT ONLY SCIENTIFIC FACTS....

I guess that means you're an Atheist, because there is not a single scientific fact that supports the notion of God.

~Raithere

P.S. Do you have any arguments other than "from intelligent design"? Really, it's a rather tired and worn out argument.

Just to remind you, this are atheist reasons> series of lightning, earthquake, wind, tornado created life form through accident, chance, luck, random chance, random luck, super accident, super luck. Since not one of these has evidence, then such claims are fake, in other word a “Lie”. Even if the impossible happen that cell exist by science effort, ill still believe in god bcuz fact is intelligence caused it, not series of earthquake. You might say “”That has no proof of God, your just assuming its god just because you don’t see nothing else fitting”, no no no stupid atheist. Intelligence isn’t just fitting, it’s proven! What other options do you have atheist kids? Theres either “intelligence” or “chance (accident, luck, possibility)” but in order to make a claim of chance you must provide proof of it otherwise I can just claim that I WILL BECOME 1 MILLION MILES TALL 30 YRS FROM NOW, SUCH CLAIM OF “CHANCE” NEED EVIDENCE AND BECAUSE THIS HAVE NO EVIDENCE, THEREFORE IS FAKE, OTHERWISE WILL YOU INSIST ON TELLING ME THAT THIS IS POSSIBLE? Who’s superstitious now? You’re the one who don’t know what u r talking about. I haven’t heard of Abiogenesis, but now that I have I guess that’s a new name for atheist, again to remind your alligator brain what other options do u have other than chance or intelligence? In fact again chance is already out of the picture, intelligence is the only PROVEN choice. And the proof is the detailed cause, everything designed complex and detailed effect are caused by intelligence, from biological to technological, otherwise prove your claim that its possible such a cell phone CAN form a 2 story house through 8 years of lightning and hurricane or a Reebok running shoe cloning a pit bull through 6 years of rain and hurricane, are those claims true? No! YOU ARE THE ONE WHO DON’T KNOW WHAT U R TALKING ABOUT. In order for one to make a claim of “chance” one must provide proof of chance kid.
AGAIN CHILDREN, WHAT OTHER OPTIONS DO YOU HAVE? NOW THAT "CHANCE" IS PROVEN FALSE. INTELLLIGENCE ISNT AN OPTION OR "FITTING", SSTUPID KIDS, INTELLIGENCE IS PROVEN. You have no other option except chance, and because chance is proven a lie BY SCIENTIFIC METHOD (NOT BY PPL 400 YRS AGO)therefore atheism is a lie. If atheism is a lie, then God is real…Period…Again any other options do u have atheist? any theories other than "chance" that may very well be proven a lie? then tel me, for now Intelligence isnt an option but a PROVEN FACT.

Note: don’t change topic like Adam ok?

Anyways anyone with "brain cells" has something to say about "Chance" and "intelligence"?
Note that in the very post after Muscleman said this, I posted all my previous material regarding "chance", as he requested. And yet in his most recent post, he says "Note: don’t change topic like Adam ok?"

AND WHAT IS PHYSICAL EVIDENCE KID? HOW CAN U DETERMINE THIS IS PHYSICAL AND THIS IS NOT?
An atom can be broken up forever according to science, an atom can be split into half, & another half, etc. it goes on & on; a size of an almond nut can have the same mass & weight as that of the earth when compressed to that point/ Science admits not all matters are visible through a microscopes or telescopes for this products itself are man made. So in short, science admits there are real matters that are invisible and untouched and unfelt.

SO TELL ME NOW KID, WHAT IS PHYSICAL? ATOM IS NON PHYSICAL THERFORE ITS A MYTH? THINK BEFORE U SPEAK OK CHILD?

note: please dont change topic ok?

a size of an almond nut can have the same mass & weight as that of the earth when compressed to that point
No, "kid". Stop sniffing the glue.

I also love sports and working out. You get that?

1040.jpg

Q, I suspect Muscleman is very, very gay and is trying far too hard to impress me.

Muscleman, I have no evidence that you are a man, therefore you are a woman. I have no evidence that your skin isn't blue, therefore it is. I have no evidence that you are a human, therefore you aren't.

Get my point?

Adam, you have been watching too much Star Trek.

Just in case if yur gonna start asking questions about my personal life.

No, we rely on the attending psychiatrist to do that for us.

I WILL BECOME 1 MILLION MILES TALL 30 YRS FROM NOW,

Yeah hun, but you'll still remain at four inches. Quit overcompensating.

Q, I suspect Muscleman is very, very gay and is trying far too hard to impress me.

I think he's trying to abuse you and hope that you like it.

If atheism is a lie, then God is real…Period…

You've convinced me! I'm going to go worship Kali!

Back