For Muslims only !! Very powerful supplication .

Proud_Muslim said:
How is your muslim relatives ?? what did they tell you more about Islam ? :D
They're fine actually. Human, which is more than I can say for you. I expect to see them in a couple of weeks at one of my little cousin's christening. They've told me plenty about Islam and believe it or not, it is all in contradiction to what you keep on ranting in here.

Proud_Muslim said:
It is better to be envied than pitied.

Herodotus (484 BC - 430 BC), The Histories of Herodotus

Do you know what the words actualy mean?

pm_spuriousmonkey.gif

Bells said:
They're fine actually. Human, which is more than I can say for you. I expect to see them in a couple of weeks at one of my little cousin's christening. They've told me plenty about Islam and believe it or not, it is all in contradiction to what you keep on ranting in here.

Once you lie, you will continue to lie until you believe your own lies !! sad, very sad !! :(

Aren't we a little attentionseeker. You relish in having attention. I wonder if you will go to hell for that.

yep...

probably...

definitely...

Proud_Muslim said:
Once you lie, you will continue to lie until you believe your own lies !! sad, very sad !! :(
How have I lied? By telling you that my Muslim relatives partake in all family gatherings? It is you who is sad.

Proud Muslim wrote:
"If he shows respect to me and my faith, then he will get the same in return."

You never respect anyone else of their faith, so how can you make such a one-sided demand?

The article for discussion doesn't appear clear. I say either indicate which article and/or passage(s) are relevant or perhaps the thread should be locked.

Paula said:
Proud Muslim wrote:
"If he shows respect to me and my faith, then he will get the same in return."

You never respect anyone else of their faith, so how can you make such a one-sided demand?

When some pathetic christians come here to bash Islam, they will be bashed in return.....it is only common sense my dear lady !!

Actually I have seen more hate and vile expoused by PM than he gets in return. It has to do with his underserved perch in the upper limbs looking down on the world. Grow up.

PM,

You were defeated in the signs of the last hour thread ! it was colourful DEFEAT !!!

Look Baghdad Bob no longer has a place for you. He lost his job.

got one question
why does PM think that we are all lying all the time, and that he's the only one telling the "truth"??

Back