• I'm unsure of my sexual orientation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't know what I want

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a crime by nature.

Of course they are picked on. You tell me of one person that likes disgusting freaks of nature?

I'd rather not be homosexual, seeing as most homosexuals are abused into liking their strange preferences.
Was the origianl post that I replied to, and your reply was:
Originally Posted by Norsefire
pfft, all homosexuals are picked on, its normal.
So they're abused because they're homosexual, and they're homosexual because they are abused?
Poor sods.

It's a crime by nature.
Since it occurs IN nature how can it be a crime against nature?

Of course they are picked on.
There's no "of course" about it.
Unless, as I said, you're a small-minded bigot.

You tell me of one person that likes disgusting freaks of nature?
Me. (Assuming by "disgusting freaks of nature" you mean homosexuals - although I do take issue with that description).

No, I never said they are homo because they are abused. That was someone else. I just said they are abused because they are homo

Nature reproduction is man+women
So it is a crime against nature

They are disgusting. To even think of it, eww, just awful. They are freaks of nature, and they are nasty. Therefore= 'disgusting freaks of nature'

No, I never said they are homo because they are abused. That was someone else. I just said they are abused because they are homo
That's what I thought, but you posted straight after my question.

And it's not always about reproduction.
Oh wait, you only have sex when you want children, and think everyone should be that way?

Flawed reasoning, since it happens in many species.
Naturally.

They are disgusting. To even think of it, eww, just awful. They are freaks of nature, and they are nasty. Therefore= 'disgusting freaks of nature'
Meaning, of course, that YOU personally find it disgusting.
And wish to impose your bigotry on everyone.

It's not always about reproduction, its about pleasure as well but guess what? woman + man is still nonetheless the only right way

It doesnt happen naturally, its nasty and wrong. If you are a jew or christian or Moslim, you'd know that

So you dont find it diisgusting for two of the same sex to 'enjoy' each other? ewwww

Meaning, of course, that YOU personally find it disgusting.
And wish to impose your bigotry on everyone.

i dont agree with his ways, i dont have a problem with homosexuals, but i wanted to just state that thats what laws are all about.

some people find things disgusting or "wrong" so they impose bigotry upon everyone else. like people walking around naked is illegal, and perfectly natural.

if you dont agree with him trying to impose his bogot laws on everybody else, then you shouldent agree with the laws of any nayion, because thats all laws are, laws are not in place for the good of everybody, they are in place because some people dont like something, or usualy to gain the government income.

all laws are made by bigots imposing there own personal opinion ipon others. just like he is disgusted by gay people and wants it banned.

peace.

So you dont find it diisgusting for two of the same sex to 'enjoy' each other? ewwww

i am disgusted by watching 2 guys have sex or even kiss. it gives me the creeps. but 2 women getting it on? thats a different story and would turn any straight man on.

if you do not find 2 women having lesbian sex a turn on, then your gay aswell in my opinion. :)

peace.

Man, seriously you should consider a career in the church!

I've never seen such talent for the disregard of thinking and reasoning go to waste before.

It's not always about reproduction, its about pleasure as well but guess what? woman + man is still nonetheless the only right way
Changing your mind again?
You said it was against nature because they wouldn't produce offspring.

It doesnt happen naturally, its nasty and wrong. If you are a jew or christian or Moslim, you'd know that
It does happen naturally - many animals have homosexuality.
If you were educated you'd know that.

I find many things that people do disgusting.
One of them is enforcing their bigotry on others.

i dont agree with his ways, i dont have a problem with homosexuals, but i wanted to just state that thats what laws are all about.
About what?
Imposing bigotry?
Not all laws.

if you dont agree with him trying to impose his bogot laws on everybody else, then you shouldent agree with the laws of any nayion, because thats all laws are, laws are not in place for the good of everybody, they are in place because some people dont like something, or usualy to gain the government income.
Incorrect, laws are to protect society and help it run smoothly (ideally).
They're not about bigotry.
False argument Chi.
And of course, laws don't usually try to justify themselves by saying "don't do it, it's against nature".

all laws are made by bigots imposing there own personal opinion ipon others. just like he is disgusted by gay people and wants it banned.
Don't steal, don't kill, are about bigotry?

i am disgusted by watching 2 guys have sex or even kiss. it gives me the creeps. but 2 women getting it on? thats a different story and would turn any straight man on.
Depends on the women of course...

if you do not find 2 women having lesbian sex a turn on, then your gay aswell in my opinion. :)
And some of the lesbians I know look more like a man than you do. :D
I'm supposed to find that a turn-on?

Changing your mind again?
You said it was against nature because they wouldn't produce offspring.

It does happen naturally - many animals have homosexuality.
If you were educated you'd know that.

I find many things that people do disgusting.
One of them is enforcing their bigotry on others.

About what?
Imposing bigotry?
Not all laws.

False argument Chi.
And of course, laws don't usually try to justify themselves by saying "don't do it, it's against nature".

I'm supposed to find that a turn-on?

I'm not changing my mind. Sex must be straight.

You are not educated. Nobody is born gay

False argument Chi.
And of course, laws don't usually try to justify themselves by saying "don't do it, it's against nature".?
:roflmao:

by protecting society you must mean the running of the economy fromt he governments standpoint, i do not believe for a single second that the people in charge actualy care about the health and safety of any citizen,

all laws are made to make money or to stop other people making tax free money. you cannot trust the government with anything, they are a bunch of lying corrupt uncarring assholes who dont give a shit about anybody.

they only dont like you stealing because its tax free profit. tthey dont actualy care if your shit got stolen lol. why do you think they outlaw drugs? you think its because they care about your health? BS! its because drug dealers make money without paying tax on it. i know i used to be a drug dealer. they let child rapists walk awat free men, while locking up people who make money without paying tax for 15 years.

yes all about bigotry and the smooth running of the economy. they have to seem like they care for good public image, they dont actualy give a shit about our health and safety though. they would ban booze and the sale of tobacco if they gave a shit. they want us to all die young so they dont have to pay pensions. my views of the government will never change they are a bunch of cock suckers. fuck the system 100%.

oh ofcourse, no fat ugly lesbians, that wont do,

I'm supposed to find that a turn-on

they dont count :). only good looking lesbians. ones that can crack a walnut with there ass.

peace.

EmptyForceOfChi said:
by protecting society you must mean the running of the economy fromt he governments standpoint, i do not believe for a single second that the people in charge actualy care about the health and safety of any citizen,

Having been involved fairly heavily in politics at one time I can say that, from a personal point of view, you're wrong.

Plus of course, they MUST care - otherwise who'd vote for them? :D

I really don't care what James R sexuality is.

I just like to see how wierd he get's when someone just ask's.:poke:

It is not something that someone "just asks". Especially complete strangers on the internet. I'd get weird as well if someone just kept on asking.

Nosefire said:
So those who cannot reproduce naturally are somehow committing a crime against nature? What of those who choose to not reproduce?

What is nasty and wrong and simply unnatural is someone who is so indoctrinated in their religious beliefs that they cannot understand basic biology or understand what is actually natural.

So you dont find it diisgusting for two of the same sex to 'enjoy' each other?
No I do not. It is none of my business what two consenting adults get up to and if they enjoy themselves, good for them.

I tend to find uneducated boors and those who pick their noses, and eat what comes out of it, at a set of lights to be "ewwww".

Having been involved fairly heavily in politics at one time I can say that, from a personal point of view, you're wrong.

Plus of course, they MUST care - otherwise who'd vote for them? :D

the government dont care about peoples health, they care about the cash flow only. i view the world as a huge game of "age of empires" i always have done.

you have the person/people in charge, they have to try and expand the empire and gain resources. they have little peasant peon slaves to command (general population), we do all the real work to maintain society. thgen you have the infantry, knights, archers etc, they are the army that gets sent out to control other resource and take over nations.

now ofcourse there is more politics involved but thats the general rule of running a society. expand your empire. aquire as much resources as you can, make a huge military force, gain allies and try to take over the world.

and slap about your peons when you see fit.

peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back