Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm unsure of my sexual orientation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't know what I want

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And I've just back from a night out with one of two twins.
She is a lesbian and her brother is gay.
She is 5' 4" and her brother is 6'2".
Does that help?

Oli, my example applied only to identical twins. You're thinking of fraternal twins, I believe.

So it IS natural?

Your personal view.
Nothing more.

What is? I was speaking for morals and standards, which arent natural but we as humans are blessed with our intelligence.

No, not my personal view. It is wrong, universally. It is just so wrong for the same sex to be attracted, so disgustingly wrong

Oli, my example applied only to identical twins. You're thinking of fraternal twins, I believe.
Yah, my mistake.
Apparently it may be hormonal.

What is? I was speaking for morals and standards, which arent natural but we as humans are blessed with our intelligence.
Homosexuality - it occurs in many animal species.
Your post said
Originally Posted by Norsefire
Yes true but we have them
So I assumed you'd realised...
No, not my personal view. It is wrong, universally. It is just so wrong for the same sex to be attracted, so disgustingly wrong
Yes, it is IS your personal view, since homosexuals are accepted in many places, without vilification.

If you are making reference to gay pride parades, do you really think that's why we have them? So we can tell the world how we enjoy sex with the same gender?

As far as how some of the people dress at the parades, I can honestly say I haven't really witnessed that. I'm not saying it doesn't happen-- but the ones I've been to it has been nothing but respectful.

Well I have nothing wrong with it being respectful.
But do you think this they should be parading around like this.
And this is a VERY TAME picture I found.....from that parade.
Because I can't post the others they would be deleted for sure.
ALot of them are even full frontal naked. You think that is
ok do be walking down the middle of the city?

And again I just want to make it clear. I don't really care if
ppl are gay. I just don't think they should be making such
a production about it.

Btw if any of you are gay, could you please tell me why you
think they feel the need to parade around like this? Because
I just don't get it.

This is the Gay pride Parade in Toronto.
img0694stdub3.jpg

Last edited:
Nope, it doesnt.

The majority of the world frowns on Homosexuality. Is America the only nation that, I believe, accepts it? No, but in places like England, etc, while it is accepted I guarantee you an English straight would view it as wrong and disgusting

Nope, it doesnt.
What doesn't what?

The majority of the world frowns on Homosexuality. Is America the only nation that, I believe, accepts it? No, but in places like England, etc, while it is accepted I guarantee you an English straight would view it as wrong and disgusting
You guarantee that an English straight would view it as wrong and disgusting?
Wow, you get more more wrong as you go along don't you?
I've already given my views, and I'm English.
And I've just got in from (as previously said) a night out with a lesbian. And her partner, in a a gay club with about 25% straights as customers.
I spend most of my Saturday nights in that same gay club - with no worries whatsoever.
You have no idea how the world works outside of your own blinkered prejudices, do you?

shorty_37: I agree wholeheartedly. If you're homosexual in a democratic setting, then so be it. However, please don't march the streets in bizarre attire (or lack thereof) in front of young children.

shorty_37: I agree wholeheartedly. If you're homosexual in a democratic setting, then so be it. However, please don't march the streets in bizarre attire (or lack thereof) in front of young children.

Exactly.
And please don't espouse religion, politics, science or any other opinion, discipline, point of view or lifestyle in front of children.
It is criminally irresponsible to let them know that some things (or anything) are a matter of choice/ taste/ predisposition/ genetics/ upbringing or anything else.
Make them toe the party line and eschew any other options whatsoever, for life.
Regardless of how much it may damage them in future.

Exactly.
And please don't espouse religion, politics, science or any other opinion, discipline, point of view or lifestyle in front of children.
It is criminally irresponsible to let them know that some things (or anything) are a matter of choice/ taste/ predisposition/ genetics/ upbringing or anything else.
Make them toe the party line and eschew any other options whatsoever, for life.
Regardless of how much it may damage them in future.

I'm sorry, was this post sincere or a clever way to make me look like an idiot? If the latter, please rephrase in a way where I can decipher your post.

What doesn't what?

You guarantee that an English straight would view it as wrong and disgusting?
Wow, you get more more wrong as you go along don't you?
I've already given my views, and I'm English.
And I've just got in from (as previously said) a night out with a lesbian. And her partner, in a a gay club with about 25% straights as customers.
I spend most of my Saturday nights in that same gay club - with no worries whatsoever.
You have no idea how the world works outside of your own blinkered prejudices, do you?

But you are gay, therefore your opinion is biased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back