Did The Moon Landing Occur - Yes or No?

I believe...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When i say i will Join , it means i am in. If someone dont like me, i will make sure he goes.

Dear Singularity,

Thankyou for submitting your application to join the Illuminati.

As you know, there are only a certain number of posts available in our organization at any given time. Openings are either 'grandfathered' in as senior Officers experience their final molt before being returned to Alpha Centauri, or are transferred back to fight the insurrection on Zebulon Prime, or are executed by their immediate supervisors for actual or perceived failures in the execution of their duties, or just to make a point.

We therefore regret to inform you that we have selected from among the other candidates for the position in our Organization. Your dossier unfortunately lacks several core subjects considered essential for Illuminati Overlordship, including: Creatively Demonic Finance, Basic Human Social Skills and Advanced Tinfoil Hat Weaving. Our decision was a difficult one: there were many very diabolically clever, evil and/or insane candidates for the position and the fact of your consideration suggests a commendable degree of lunacy on your part.

We thank you for your interest in the Illuminati and we wish you great fortune in all future bids to join a world-dominating organization. Please eat this message.

Sincerely,

GeoffP
Lizardoid UnderCommander (2B)

Added that to this: [enc]Moon landing conspiracy[/enc]

Look at this JamesR , no stars :D

schmitt_flag_03.jpg

We can understand that the glare of other objects will limit us from getting stars in the photos.

But not a single Photo pointed at moon Sky, Thats amazing.

There is no way i wont take a good snap from moon of sweet Earth thats above my head. But they forgot Earth once they found the moon. ;)

I am sure we should see the brightest stars with cameras that good when pointed at space.

Look at this JamesR , no stars :D

schmitt_flag_03.jpg

We can understand that the glare of other objects will limit us from getting stars in the photos.

But not a single Photo pointed at moon Sky, Thats amazing.

There is no way i wont take a good snap from moon of sweet Earth thats above my head. But they forgot Earth once they found the moon.

I am sure we should see the brightest stars with cameras that good when pointed at space.

Heh! Don't know the first thing about film exposure time, do you?:bugeye:

OK, HERE IS A BIG BLUNDER BY THE HOAXTERS.

AS17-134-20387.jpg

A FINAL NAIL IN THE COFFIN.

We can see the earth behind this AstroNot, do u think this historic image from NASA is possible on real moon ? :shrug:

sp-main5.jpg

Hmm, they got it right in this photo. Same mission different Earths :p

Hmm, different missions, different astronauts. Alan Shepard was the only Apollo astronaut I know of to wear the red armbands as in your previous image. He was on the Apollo 14 mission.

Inorder to land this close near another probe previously launched , one would require a GPS intalled in Moon Sky first.

Or alternatively they could have just followed the same flight profile and made final adjustments before landing. What the hell makes you think GPS is necessary?

I hope you realise that this picture is false
a12.DPphoto.jpg

it was composed by adding these 2 photo's
685px-GPN-2000-001316.jpg

600px-Surveyor_3_Conrad.jpeg

You can actualy see where that rectractable ?thingy? is been erased on the second astronauts right feed where a nice piece of the shadows is also erased and if you look good you can see the erased piece in the leg but that's white on white so the shadow is easier to spot

First of all they landed in a lunar dumb yard Next to the Surveyor 3 there was also luna 5 and ranger 7 in the relative neigberhood.
So the area was wel known. The descent was mainly automatic, with only a few manual corrections by Conrad (the pilot)

GPS was certainly not necesairy (besides Earth GPS wouldn't work on the moon it would need it's own system and GPS was only inveted years later) take the buran for example that was lifted into space and returned and landed on autopilot.

funny facts where Conrads first words on the moon: "Whoopie! Man, that may have been a small one for Neil, but that's a long one for me."
And the fact that one of them actually managed to sneeze on the Surveyor 3

You are anomalous. There is no difference between your posting styles, and you had the same avatar at one point. You were also Wounded Iraqi Muslim.

yeah, and i think i may have been the first to point that out. When i was here as someone else i got anomalous to go ballistic....aaahhh that was fun.

Inorder to land this close near another probe previously launched , one would require a GPS intalled in Moon Sky first.
Yeah but it's sort of hard to explain the maneuverability of a LEM. Partially because I got no ID how to fly something like that but like I said a lot of space craft landed in the area and that sort of means that there where some good detail of the terrain where they could focus on.

Annyway what do you think of this article :)

edit

Here is a youtube version with buzz aldrin talking in it. Make of it what you wish. I think the old man yust wants attention for space missions.

Loose from that the earth is darn pretty from the moon it even looks a bid like a gas giants. I wonder if we ever going to get such a accurate picture from a exo planet

Last edited:
Yeah but it's sort of hard to explain the maneuverability of a LEM. Partially because I got no ID how to fly something like that but like I said a lot of space craft landed in the area and that sort of means that there where some good detail of the terrain where they could focus on...

Thats all possible only with auto pilot, even then its very difficult in zero G and that kinda alien environment.

At little jet burst here and a little there makes a huge variation on the end result of a space craft, thats why people use GPS even for airliners.

perhaps a little bid explanation on that last part I always liked the hubble space telescope and I'm somewhat curious on how exo planets and potential planets with life would look like (with future camera's hopefully with a resolution of the earth from the moon or better). All things considering I am proberly going to see the next couple of generations of space telescopes. So if there is any life in the closest 50 LY then I'll proberly eventually know. However considering NASA's anoying plans to return to the moon and budget cuts that ended many (more) interesting missons like the Terrestrial Planet Finder then I can somewhat understand that the're trying to beef up the old moon story to make the ID sexy again, but using aliens and things like peaks of eternal light is going a bit to far.

Back