Did The Moon Landing Occur - Yes or No?

I believe...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PS I believe that singularity isn't employed because she sometimes sounds like a teenage girl (no offensef I hope if it's not true it's the woowoo's and bubbleheads)

Sorry, but i am a rich dads girl and have my own business.

I am thinking about joining the illuminati, since i have started to realize why they do what they do, but i am still not sure if they have ethics and care for the environment.

That doesn't sound very stupid. NASA will decommission the Shuttles in 2010 in part to pay the way for landing people on the moon in 2014.

Naa, this is the end of USA and NASA, the illuminati have shifted their business to China and India, and its easy to exploit people over there now, with 2 Billion dumb taxpayers. :D

Look at China Space technologies and shockingly India is planning moon missions.

some would use other perhaps more correct wordings but your right that the Chinese are ..."using" a lot of Russian technology to increase their space capabilities for a fraction of the development costs.
Annyway besides the political and linguistic chanllenges on how to describe the Chinese space program, I can understand why americans are somewhat warry to coorperate with the Chinese on space projects.

by a secret conspiraty where all illuminaty now. This happened on new year eve of 2000 because some scientist said that afther Y2K the human pancreas would stop functioning unless the worlds goverments paid him a massive rechearge funds and he came up that we chould turn up all illuminaty. Nothing much changed only perhaps some some extra fluor in the tooth past for obvious reasons.
PS is this going of topic?

Off topic? You mean the entirely serious one about whether or not the moon landings took place?
This thread should have started in Pseudoscience (along with the 9999 others on this question) and finished in the cesspool.

You mean the entirely serious one about whether or not the moon landings took place?
I believe I got the same opinion on weather the moon landing occured like most people. But the fact that they lost the original tapes and destroyed the direct evidence (by chemical altering the lunar samples through allowing them to react with corrosiv oxygen). The lack of imaginative surface planning. I do believe you can have a decent conversation because let's face it they fucked up and they fucked up pretty darn bad. A 10 For effort minus a million for good thinking

Off topic? You mean the entirely serious one about whether or not the moon landings took place?
This thread should have started in Pseudoscience (along with the 9999 others on this question) and finished in the cesspool.

Its quite obvious that u looked the other way when i gave u the youtube links.

Talking about morons, illuminati wants people like u to exist in vast numbers; who work for them free of charge.

I believe I got the same opinion on weather the moon landing occured like most people. But the fact that they lost the original tapes and destroyed the direct evidence (by chemical altering the lunar samples through allowing them to react with corrosiv oxygen). The lack of imaginative surface planning. I do believe you can have a decent conversation because let's face it they fucked up and they fucked up pretty darn bad. A 10 For effort minus a million for good thinking

Seems like they got rid of all the problematic materials.

I hope some patriot has kept copies with him and releases them on internet.

This will be very good for world of science , it will fuel new interest and new race to reach the moon for the first time.

Its quite obvious that u looked the other way when i gave u the youtube links.
And that sums up your problem in one sentence... what is "obvious" to you is not, in actual fact, true.

http://www-curator.jsc.nasa.gov/lunar/lnews/lnjul94/hist25.htm

In the end you can only be thankfull that their are people like Singularity. Their constant bitching on in logic sence unreasanble demands has "clearly?" greatly contributed to the protection and preservation on lunar achievements mostly in the case for the returned lunar samples. Without the bitching that their might be evil microbes on the moon that would kill us all then NASA would proberly never have made the investments to store at least store some of the lunar samples (far from all) in vacuum chambres. So without that the samples would have degrated even further then afther being stored in a oxygen rich enviroment for 3 days (they where stored with minimal protection in the return capsule)
http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2006/30jan_smellofmoondust.htm
Even NASA admit/says that
Moondust on Earth has been "pacified." All of the samples brought back by Apollo astronauts have been in contact with moist, oxygen-rich air. Any smelly chemical reactions (or evaporations) ended long ago.

S69-42583.jpg

Can anyone tell how did they take this video footage ?

Another small rover for the purpose ?

Actually, there was a TV camera mounted in the Modularized Equipment Storage Assembly near the bottom of the lunar module. It was deployed by a small door opening up on the module, then a bracket which extended the TV camera to a position pointed at the ladder from which Armstrong descended.

Actually, there was a TV camera mounted in the Modularized Equipment Storage Assembly near the bottom of the lunar module. It was deployed by a small door opening up on the module, then a bracket which extended the TV camera to a position pointed at the ladder from which Armstrong descended.

That is quite correct. I happen to know a retired engineer who worked on the MESA - it's hydraulics, in fact. At the time, he was employed by the Grumman company which had the contract and later became Northrop Grumman.

Back