Death penalty for child rape, in the US!

In other words, yes, I believe that the way that I (was) tortured came from a free-floating desire to torture, maim, and kill, and it focussed on me because I was different. When I see that expressed I go apeshit.

Also, I believe that people show a need to perpetuate cycles of violence and abuse.

actually bells responce is pritty tipical of the mother bear defending her cubs atitude and one of the main reasons why the justice system is seprate from the victoms. Its because we feel that justice should be IMPARTIAL rather than letting the victoms decide on the punishment in an eye for an eye system.

That has to be one of the things i DO agree with the legal system about (though i would like to see it demolished anyway)

actually bells responce is pritty tipical of the mother bear defending her cubs atitude and one of the main reasons why the justice system is seprate from the victoms. Its because we feel that justice should be IMPARTIAL rather than letting the victoms decide on the punishment in an eye for an eye system.

That has to be one of the things i DO agree with the legal system about (though i would like to see it demolished anyway)

Wouldn't you rather see things get better than indulge a desire for violence? This is the principle that just drives me nuts.

I can't understand why they won't use their brains.

It's primal. The need to hurt the person who hurt your own child cannot really be explained. I doubt you would be able to explain it if you were a parent or loved and cared for a child in your family or group of friends. As a parent and a non-violent person, I certainly cannot explain it and to be honest, it scares the crap out of me sometimes. Reason is because I simply do not know what I would be capable of doing to someone who abused my children.

When I see people being held back by the police in front of a courthouse as a pedophile is being led in for trial, I find myself thinking that if it were my child who had been abused, I doubt any living thing on this planet could hold me back from clawing out the eyes of the son of a bitch who hurt my child. Hard to explain really and terrifying as hell. I could very well react calmly, or I could simply lose the plot and want to tear their limbs from their body and make them pay for having hurt my child. The only thing that could hold me back would the damage my actions could do to my children who would already be suffering from something they should never have been made to suffer from.

So the best solution for something primal is a witch-hunt and the eventual execution of a few token offenders?

as i just said, thats why we HAVE a legal system to protect against lynch mob. I would abolish it because i dont think it works and put the funding into the mental health system but thats because i value TREATMENT over punishment

Everyone who gets into these kaffeeklatsches treats them like a drug, something to indulge in. The drug will lose its potency if any of the groups of heads that get together actually work out a better solution, or any working solution.

What solution will work without identifying offenders and can be applied to men and women without damaging the innocent?

as i just said, thats why we HAVE a legal system to protect against lynch mob. I would abolish it because i dont think it works and put the funding into the mental health system but thats because i value TREATMENT over punishment

The legal system has become a lynch mob.

These "I want to do violence" fests drive me crazy because I have been victimized by similar, as a child, when they simply thought that I was "too smart." It's the same exact thing to me, except worse because I see too many people being wasted over it.

So the best solution for something primal is a witch-hunt and the eventual execution of a few token offenders?

Did I say that? I take it you missed the part where I said the following earlier in this thread:

While my lust for revenge against my child's molester cannot be allowed to occur, I would rather the individual be locked away in a place where they could never be allowed to do the same to another child.

You are correct, we will never rid the world of people who feel compelled to sexually or physically abuse children to fulfill their own perverted needs. The only alternative is to put them away, be it in a jail or in a mental institution with the hope that they can somehow be rehabilitated. Capital punishment is not a deterrent and never has been. Nor is the threat of jail or therapy in a mental institution. Since I am not a supporter of capital punishment, I would vote for incarceration and therapy and making sure the abuser never be allowed to have access to children again.​

There are some societies who do view a person's loss of virginity to be a sin of sin, but I doubt any society would kill a child after it has been a victim of a sexual predator. Can you please show me some form of proof that we somehow killed children who were sexually abused because they were sexually abused?
Afghanistan: For Abducted Girl, Fear Of Honor Killing By Relatives Follows A Rape
Rahima is a 12-year-old girl who was kidnapped on her way home from school in the northern Afghan city of Kunduz. After 18 days of detention, during which she was raped, Rahima was recently released by law-enforcement agencies. Today, Rahima lives in the home of a private Kunduz resident, Haji Edembirdi, who has been chosen by a Council of Elders to protect her. The council fears that if she returns home, some of her relatives might kill her to remove what they see as a stain on the family's honor.

I have seen an interview with a man in his 50s that was put in state care at around 12 where he was sodomized by older kids (say around 15) for years and years. he said that he eventually had puberty in the "prison" and started to enjoy being raped and then started raping other kids that came in. Now he has gone to prison once for raping a child as an adult. He is free now, and he said that his only solution is that he can not be around children. He must be forever segregated from the rest of society because he is so messed up in the head.

Sad situation.

I have seen an interview with a man in his 50s that was put in state care at around 12 where he was sodomized by older kids (say around 15) for years and years. he said that he eventually had puberty in the "prison" and started to enjoy being raped and then started raping other kids that came in. Now he has gone to prison once for raping a child as an adult. He is free now, and he said that his only solution is that he can not be around children. He must be forever segregated from the rest of society because he is so messed up in the head.

Sad situation.

that is sad!

there should be some better way of prtecting not only childrne but this guy aswell, god knows what he did and what he had done to him was so wrong, i can't even put it in words.

but this man needs prtecting from himself aswell has lynch mob justice! What worries me is, where is he to be segreageted from the rest of society? who is looking after him? and what happened to the boys who started this spiral of abuse and abused! ?

I feel bad for people who were abused. I don't feel bad for people who continue the cycle. People have to take responsibility for what they do and quit blaming their past. He knew it was wrong and did it anyways.

I dont know about the nine times out of ten but surely that is only because it is perceived as an obvious conclusion. Many women are victims and they dont (usually) grow up to be sexual abusers so it is to not really a positive conclusion at all. Perhaps there is some truth to his story but i am sure that he is leaving many things out or telling it in as favorable a way as possible towards himself, criminals do that and they know what to say to elicit sympathy. He may even believe what he is saying but we alone are responsible for our actions.

I dont know about the nine times out of ten but surely that is only because it is perceived as an obvious conclusion. Many women are victims and they dont (usually) grow up to be sexual abusers so it is to not really a positive conclusion at all. Perhaps there is some truth to his story but i am sure that he is leaving many things out or telling it in as favorable a way as possible towards himself, criminals do that and they know what to say to elicit sympathy. He may even believe what he is saying but we alone are responsible for our actions.

perhaps that number was a bit high, no your right not every woman who was abused has a child abuses later in life, but however the abuse can show itself in a few other ways, Muncheousons, neglect, mistreating they're kids

Back