Death penalty for child rape, in the US!

i didnt start the thread and i would point out that the thread is about the penelty not the problem. You should really grow up and go out and SEE the damage this sort of abuse causes. As i have pointed out to you before sexual abuse is one of a VERY small group of things that can cause split personality disorder and on that list is torcher. This means that this sort of abuse is the equivlant of TORCHER in the harm it does to a child.

I have personal experiance in dealing with children who have been abused where does yours come from? Fingering little boys behind the school?

Make a note right here: This is an example of a moderator deliberately provoking a user to try to start a fight, as in "fingering little boys". This same moderator has used moderator powers before in this same manner.

Asguard, please grow up. I am trying to direct minds away from the violence that too many of you seem to desperately desire, and to show that there are better ways to deal.

What makes me so angry about this is that the offender is like an animal who has been tortured until he bites, then the torturer kills the animal.

Doesn't it make more sense to desire a working solution if one's desire is to help the children instead of inflict violence?

i find it highly interesting that your dumping me amongst those who are calling for blood when im aguing against not only the DP but custodial sentancing as well in favor of a mental health aproch

So what do you want to do, people? Come up with a working solution or just settle for using sex offenders as an excuse to use violence?

oh and a side note, im not the moderator of EM&J anymore and havent been as long as YOU have been here. Im expressing my views as a poster who has delt with people who have been abused as children not as a mod of the section. Its for TIASSA to decide if i am acting out of line

Personally i think you are WAY to defencive of pedifiles in every thread on the issue and i cant help but wonder if its because you ARE an abuser. Thats MY opinion however and nothing to do with my moderating.

If you have a complaint about my moderating feel free to show WHERE i abused my power to plazma and let him decide

i find it highly interesting that your dumping me amongst those who are calling for blood when im aguing against not only the DP but custodial sentancing as well in favor of a mental health aproch

Well, it's hard to sort out some times. And you should really pay more attention to what is done to children after the abuse or alleged abuse. Even without actual sexual touching people have been convinced, by simple repeated physical and verbal abuse, that something was wrong with them for having genitalia. I thought that this stuff was common knowledge.

oh and a side note, im not the moderator of EM&J anymore and havent been as long as YOU have been here. Im expressing my views as a poster who has delt with people who have been abused as children not as a mod of the section. Its for TIASSA to decide if i am acting out of line

Personally i think you are WAY to defencive of pedifiles in every thread on the issue and i cant help but wonder if its because you ARE an abuser. Thats MY opinion however and nothing to do with my moderating.

If you have a complaint about my moderating feel free to show WHERE i abused my power to plazma and let him decide

It just seems like a lot of times either you are in the thick of an argument and you ban someone or you ban someone who is arguing with a different moderator. In the first instance it looks like abuse and in the second instance it looks like kicking someone in the side when he's duking it out with someone else and doesn't even know you're there.

I defend pedophiles because I consider them to be one of the most common and worst products of the corrupt way that "Western" society treats people. Why would I have to be an abuser?

Let me expand on that a little: There are a lot of people who like to relentlessly grind away at and torture any social deviant that they can find. They will also do this to a little girl or boy who was raped or even found sucking dick. The situation with pedophiles is a lot like they find ways to manufacture the perfect punching bag, and there must not be enough to go around because they label as pedophiles to ridiculous extremes and make up lame excuses or tell horror stories. People want pedophiles to continue to exist, and not simply as pedophiles, but as demonic rapists who wipe their bloody dicks on teddy bears. This is a horrible use of a human being. I know the kind of people who do this to other human beings, who tried to do it to me, and who made sure that I paid a penalty for escaping that kind of shit. I hate and fear them far worse than I hate pedophiles, and I have difficulty with their fan club.

Last edited:
there are alot of different forms of abuse\neglect i agree but sociaty treats sexual abuse as worse. This maybe right or wrong though i have shown you evidence SUGGESTING that smacking a kid around doesnt come close to the level of emotional harm caused by sexual abuse.

However i do belive in a mental health aproch to both victom and abuser rather than a legal one. For one thing without the sort of legal proccess that a victom has to go throught you would lesson some of the secondary harm that comes from the abuse. Futher more i dont belive custodial sentances work at all, even for crimes like theft. I deffinitly dont belive in the DP for any crime.

As to what does work, i dont know. I know how to SOMETIMES help the victom but how to fix the offender? who knows. ALOT more resurch is needed

there are alot of different forms of abuse\neglect i agree but sociaty treats sexual abuse as worse. This maybe right or wrong though i have shown you evidence SUGGESTING that smacking a kid around doesnt come close to the level of emotional harm caused by sexual abuse.

However i do belive in a mental health aproch to both victom and abuser rather than a legal one. For one thing without the sort of legal proccess that a victom has to go throught you would lesson some of the secondary harm that comes from the abuse. Futher more i dont belive custodial sentances work at all, even for crimes like theft. I deffinitly dont belive in the DP for any crime.

As to what does work, i dont know. I know how to SOMETIMES help the victom but how to fix the offender? who knows. ALOT more resurch is needed

People have spent a lot of time coming up with ways to restore a person to more or less normal functionality. Instead of focusing on the offense, we need to focus on how to get a person to be a better member of society. Perhaps there should be some "opt-out" options too. I know that in their haste to try to "do something" the "something" is often worse than useless.

A person should not have to be identified as an offender or as deficient to be offered real help, no weird strings attached.

Also, if there is evidence that "suggests" that sexual abuse is worse, I think they've had more than enough time to firm it up. It seems to me that any evidence that underage sex is of benefit to the youngster is violently suppressed, even when we're talking about teens who are more or less ready. If they can't do more than say that evidence "suggests" even after suppressing counter-claims, we don't have much. Traumatic rape hurts people of any age, but what do we know about sex? A lot of misinformation.

I'm sorry, in the last two posts I added material while you were typing.

put up or shut up basically

When is "alot of times"?

i had to go back through the temp ban thread to find the last person i banned and that was on the 02-28-08 for reposting deleted material

So where have i used a ban to deal with a topic i didnt like?

This stuff hits me in my deepest fears because I remember when I was a child I feared conversion to whatever it was that made people beat me up. I thought they were truly sick bastards. I don't feel much better about them, I can tell you that. They wanted to make me like them, and when I didn't even know what rape actually was, I knew that they did this rabid dog-like tearing at people and that their attacks on social deviants were part of this. I used to hear the word "nigger" a lot, then "faggot." It's like they got around to pedophiles when they ran out of other acceptable targets, and when they did, they bumped up the ped age to the day before their 18th birthday. They certainly have failed to convince me of their brilliance or their good intentions.

put up or shut up basically

When is "alot of times"?

i had to go back through the temp ban thread to find the last person i banned and that was on the 02-28-08 for reposting deleted material

So where have i used a ban to deal with a topic i didnt like?

Since you accused me of fingering little boys, I won't answer that. Let it go.

It's no assumption. It's fact. We've made a lot of progress in that such victims are now allowed to live.

How so? What I mean is, how have we progressed to the point where the abused child is allowed to live? Did we kill them before?

There are some societies who do view a person's loss of virginity to be a sin of sin, but I doubt any society would kill a child after it has been a victim of a sexual predator. Can you please show me some form of proof that we somehow killed children who were sexually abused because they were sexually abused?

No kind of threat is going to work against child rape. Threatening, chest-beating, actually carrying out executions and street justice, these will not put a dent in it and they will help prevent people from doing things that will actually work. I think that a lot of you just need the violence fix.
Few would disagree with you.

As a parent, I can honestly say that if I ever found out that an adult had sexually molested or abused or physically abused either of my son's, I would tear their limbs off and then stuff all limbs in every single orifice of the abuser. But that is just me. Is it a need to get a violence fix? Could be. Or it could be wanting to make the individual who harmed my child to pay for his or her crime against my child. I doubt any parent would embrace their child's molester or abuser as a friend after knowing the individual molested and abused their child. If you have children or have children in your life who you happen to adore, I suspect you would understand where I am coming from.

While my lust for revenge against my child's molester cannot be allowed to occur, I would rather the individual be locked away in a place where they could never be allowed to do the same to another child.

You are correct, we will never rid the world of people who feel compelled to sexually or physically abuse children to fulfill their own perverted needs. The only alternative is to put them away, be it in a jail or in a mental institution with the hope that they can somehow be rehabilitated. Capital punishment is not a deterrent and never has been. Nor is the threat of jail or therapy in a mental institution. Since I am not a supporter of capital punishment, I would vote for incarceration and therapy and making sure the abuser never be allowed to have access to children again.

I am trying to direct minds away from the violence that too many of you seem to desperately desire, and to show that there are better ways to deal.
Are you?

Or are you attempting to provoke certain responses from members and moderators alike? Ok, I'll bite. What do you propose should be done to child abusers? Do you think anything should be done to them in any way, shape or form.. as in jail, therapy, capital punishment, allowing to simply roam free?

Even without actual sexual touching people have been convinced, by simple repeated physical and verbal abuse, that something was wrong with them for having genitalia. I thought that this stuff was common knowledge.
No, it is not "common knowledge". Can you please give one instance where a child was further abused for having been a victim of a child abuser? Children who have been abused, be it sexually or physically, need special care and attention. I honestly doubt anyone with half a brain would assume otherwise.

Children who have been sexually abused can often be made to feel that there is something wrong with them and the individual who makes them feel that way is most often the abuser. The abuser will often tell the child that it is they (the child) who is at fault for what is happening to them and the child can be led to believe that they are somehow abnormal. Even if a child feels sexual responses to the touching, which is not abnormal at all, the abuser can lead the child to believe that it is the child and not the abuser who is at fault. This will lead the child to hate themselves and their genitalia because they think there is something wrong with them or their own bodies.

I defend pedophiles because I consider them to be one of the most common and worst products of the corrupt way that "Western" society treats people.
Pedophiles are not the result of Western society's treatment. They were in existence before Western society even existed.

Ok, now these people have a perverse incentive to murder after they are done raping. I don't know about you, but if I had a child, and they were to have an encounter with someone like this, I'd rather my kid emerged as a live victim of sexual assault (as horrible as that would be), rather than a murder victim. Just my personal preference.
This utilitarian argument is, to me, pretty convincing. I'd like to have these bastards shot, and would support a mandatory minimum of death for all child killers, but it's better to not give the pedophile an incentive to kill his victim.

Bells, it's mostly because the chest-beating and brutal, willful ignorance makes me want my own violence fix. The violence that this has been used as an excuse for spreads out and covers everything, or so it seems.

Really, that has to be it. This "bash pedophile" parade is something that I just love to piss all over because it helps me get back at the type who tortured me when I was a child. I may tend to identify that type too broadly, but it really gratifies me to throw some sand in their gears and make their brains burn. It gives me something that I can really grab them by.

I never understood this before. I hope that understanding it means that I am cured because frankly I'm sick of the subject. I would like for people to use their brains to find better treatments but that's not going to happen.

Bells, it's mostly because the chest-beating and brutal, willful ignorance makes me want my own violence fix. The violence that this has been used as an excuse for spreads out and covers everything, or so it seems.
Can you understand why people feel violent against those who have abused children in such a fashion?

Really, that has to be it. This "bash pedophile" parade is something that I just love to piss all over because it helps me get back at the type who tortured me when I was a child. I may tend to identify that type too broadly, but it really gratifies me to throw some sand in their gears and make their brains burn. It gives me something that I can really grab them by.

What makes you assume that any of the people responding to you in this thread are the "type who tortured" you when you were a child?

What makes you assume that any of the people responding to you in this thread are the "type who tortured" you when you were a child?

The chest-beating and the wishing to torture and kill. It's sort of a dead giveaway.

Back