Dear Believers, prove your god or gods is/aren't just fiction(s).

Dim bulb, I don't think ANYTHING is god.
So to conclude your first reply before this, can mean only one thing. You have a monopoly on reality to know that God doesn't exist for example. Why do you interact or even start these threads in religion? You get to mock people? That's all you do, mock Christians.

I have never seen....
Well, some of us were born with the God gene, and some not. People who were not cannot believe in God, it's not their choice it just is.
- Me a while ago.

I stand by that. You could be an atheist until you're 90 and decide there must be a God! Bit late, bet they had the god gene. Maybe faith can make up for it.

EDIT: I don't think having faith would fix it. My original statement is correct as far as my beliefs, ponderings go.

So to conclude your first reply before this, can mean only one thing. You have a monopoly on reality to know that God doesn't exist for example. Why do you interact or even start these threads in religion? You get to mock people? That's all you do, mock Christians.
Christians do quite well at that without my help.

Christians do quite well at that without my help.
I still think you think you are God. Maybe that's the gene you get if you don't get the god gene. I've seen my fair share of Christians with weak points getting hammered by a dozen angry atheists just for quoting a bible passage in a religion sub forum. It's so easy to tear down inexperienced Christians as most of the points are indefensible. I don't understand people like you who just leave snide replies to get a laugh on their own thread.

Faith is not a response to that, it's a dodge. We've had several thousand years for such proof to be found and so far, nada.
A simple answer.

There is no natural evidence for a supernatural entity.

As I've stated somewhere, God is best described as an idea using the written word.

I still think you think you are God.
He has never said anything remotely like that. In fact he said the opposite.

You are currently engaging what is called a "strawman argument." You cannot make a good argument against what he says, so instead you make up something he didn't say and argue against THAT. For example:

Person 1: Vaccines kill people!
Person 2: Vaccines very rarely cause disease. Far, far more people have been helped by vaccines than hurt.
Person 1: So you just admitted you want to kill CHILDREN!!??!?!?!?!?!?

I've seen my fair share of Christians with weak points getting hammered by a dozen angry atheists just for quoting a bible passage in a religion sub forum.
Of course. And I've seen my share of atheists getting hammered by a dozen angry Christians - you are going to hell, you're what's wrong with the world. you have no morals, you're a pedophile, you've never even opened a Bible etc. In fact, you yourself are doing that right here - "you think you are God" "The arrogance from you" "If you don't believe in Jesus, you will be judged." So perhaps complaining about how other people do the same as you do is not the best approach.

Well, some of us were born with the God gene, and some not. People who were not cannot believe in God, it's not their choice it just is.
- Me a while ago.

I stand by that. You could be an atheist until you're 90 and decide there must be a God! Bit late, bet they had the god gene. Maybe faith can make up for it.
My original statement is correct as far as my beliefs, ponderings go.
So, not fact just your ponderings.
You make a point of two types of people, so that could lead to:
People born with the God gene have no freewill, they have to believe. People born without the God gene have freewill to believe or not, this type of freewill belief is better, it represents a more faithful soul. Warning this is a ponder and not fact.

Last edited:
So, not fact just your ponderings.
You make a point of two types of people, so that could lead to:
People born with the God gene have no freewill, they have to believe. People born without the God gene have freewill to believe or not, this type of freewill belief is better, it represents a more faithful soul. Warning this is a ponder and not fact.
I too like your idea about freewill. I think free will in a Christian sense, or what is taught, is it exists. So people with the God gene can become faithless, and people without the God gene can start believing, even though every scrap of flesh is telling them not to pray.

But maybe, like I said, can't believe.

I feel the atheists with the God gene can be born again for example in the Christian tradition.

Princess Bride reference!

I would point out, though, that saying "If you don't believe in Jesus, you will be judged" is about as preachy as it gets.
Now you say it it does(sorry Dave, but you were preachy too).

It was more a statement of fact within the Christian faith context.

Samoan, all dead. Inuit, all dead, Chin, all dead, Kalahari Bushmen, all dead. Hand full of Jews, GOTTA SAVE THEM GUYS!!!!!

Back