Creationism vs. science

Also, read the book "The New Scientific Case for God's existence" By Mark Mahin. I have not posted even one of what is written in the book, it is for you to find out "Seek and you shall find". "Do not cast yur pearls to the pigs lest they will trample upon it" I felt I have cast too much pearls here already, I dont want to do more.

You think it is pearls you are flinging?

Originally posted by Cris
Muscleman,

1. Demonstrate how God created life.

2. List the names of those who have observed this.

3. Explain how you know this.

4. If everything complex and ordered must be created by intelligence then explain who or what created God. You must do this since you have stated - Intelligence is the ONLY KNOWN CAUSE of anything ordered and complex. And God must be more complex than anything else we know.

If you state that God was not created and is therefore an exception to your assertion that everything complex must be created by an intelligence then explain why, if you are prepared to make an exception, that complexity on earth could not have arisen from simpler natural processes such as evolution.

You have not offered a proof yet you have only made an assertion. The proof comes in the details.

I look forward to your detailed answers. You will need names, dates, places, and experimental data, preferably with photographs showing the entire process of life creation.

Cris

Demonstrate How God create life is another word for "Demonstrate how HIGHER intelligence created life. The info that was given to me is in the book of John "In the beggining was the WORD, all things came through the WORD, and without the WORD nothing came to be", in other words through intelligence, life existed. Another detail is in the book of Genesis, where the creation of life is "SUDDEN" as nature's existence lasted 6 days only, and the scientific evidence of this is the fact that every part that makes up a life form need to function and exist all at once or it will not survive, in other words a heart wouldnt just appear and then wait for the brain to appear next, it either all exist or it wouldnt survive. Just as in a body of cell, either the mitochondria, ribosome, cytoplasm, nucleus and thousands of its parts all appeared at once, or it will not survive at all (this also proves that life form CANNOT exist by "slow formation" or "super duper coincidence"). Who has observed book of Genesis and John? Me and the christian believers. :)

Why do I believe in intelligence as the cause of intelligent design? because it is proven. Why dont I believe that intelligence was created because of series of lightning, earthquake, and tornado shaped it? because it is not proven, plain and simple.

What is the answer to the intelligence that created God? As aforementioned, God may have cause (according to atheist for they think God is lying in the bible) but the answer to His infinite INTELLIGENT cause may never be known, YOU CANNOT EVEN FIND AN ANSWER TO WHERE ATOMS AND ELECTRONS COME FROM, WHY THEN DO YOU ASK WHERE GOD COMES FROM? THINK ABOUT IT. But again my PERSONAL BELIEF, is that God have no cause and nothing created Him for He is the creator, unless evidence suggest otherwise, an evident that doesnt exist.

You said a proof comes in details, well then King Henry, King James, evolution, shakespeare, blackhole, INCURABLE CANCERS, doesnt have proof, therefore it cannot be proven, does it mean its a myth? I will let you answer that yourself. ;)

"Why do I believe in intelligence as the cause of intelligent design? because it is proven. "

I think he was looking for the proof.

"AND DONT EVEN SAY CHINA IS CHRISTIAN DOMINANT BECAUSE IT IS NOT BUT IS COMMUNIST"

Communism is not a religion.

"BOTTOM LINE IS 7 TOTAL DAYS "

I work on sunday. Have you ever eaten out on sunday. Am I sinning because I work on sunday? I thought you didn't take the bible literally..........

"I HAVE NEVER EVER HEARD ONE OF MY INSTRUCTORS SAID "THERE IS NO PROOF OF GOD"

Well.... its not part of their teaching. Have they told you "rocks are harder than water"? No. Its not part of the teaching. Its not important to them. I think you are deluding yourself into thinking that most people think there is scientific proof of god.

"Intelligence is the ONLY KNOWN CAUSE of ordered, complex, detailed, functioning design, a ordered design such as nature, this is a scientific case. "

How bout bacteria. They aren't all that smart, yet they create life all the time. Whenever a cell divides, new life is being created.

Do you think humans have 1 lifeforce or many?

What are your beliefs? You keep avoiding my questions.

Originally posted by Frencheneesz

"AND DONT EVEN SAY CHINA IS CHRISTIAN DOMINANT BECAUSE IT IS NOT BUT IS COMMUNIST"

Communism is not a religion.

"BOTTOM LINE IS 7 TOTAL DAYS "

I work on sunday. Have you ever eaten out on sunday. Am I sinning because I work on sunday? I thought you didn't take the bible literally..........

"I HAVE NEVER EVER HEARD ONE OF MY INSTRUCTORS SAID "THERE IS NO PROOF OF GOD"

Well.... its not part of their teaching. Have they told you "rocks are harder than water"? No. Its not part of the teaching. Its not important to them. I think you are deluding yourself into thinking that most people think there is scientific proof of god.

"Intelligence is the ONLY KNOWN CAUSE of ordered, complex, detailed, functioning design, a ordered design such as nature, this is a scientific case. "

How bout bacteria. They aren't all that smart, yet they create life all the time. Whenever a cell divides, new life is being created.

Do you think humans have 1 lifeforce or many?

What are your beliefs? You keep avoiding my questions.

When its Frencheneez time, its lying time. Frencheneez the liar, I have not evoided any of your questions, rather you scroll up and read about my belief and faith. Concerning humans, humans as a whole only has one life force which is called "Human soul", however all life forms have a soul, a soul is what gives it life. So when a human being dies, his judgment, intellect, works dies with him and his soul leaves him, but the liver cells and other life forms in its body soon to be decayed still have its life force, its soul which gives it life.

You are the one avoiding my questions, the point here is that there are 7 days the world abides to as it is written in the book of Genesis, I dont care about time zones, or what country, language, religion you are, christian or not, whites or blacks, you live under this rule, got it? I dont care about your decisions, if you dont rest on sunday or do. Im simply saying that in america, and in europe, sunday is a week-end, in other words "the end of the week" the time when people go to beach, watch football, etc. generally speaking ok? Im not saying all, just generally, and again thats not important, the important fact is the world have 7 total days. PERIOD..GOT THAT?

A cell divides, conception in the womb, bacteria, etc. this indeed are life forms with "instinct" and ordered purpose, but nevertheless it still have intelligence no matter how lower it is compared to ours, just like an ant or a mosquito, it has so low of an intelligence that we call it "instinct".

Cris,

Jan,

You have been here for many months now and I would have thought you would have learnt some of the basics of science. You don’t appear to have read, or perhaps have been unable to understand, the numerous links that many of us have posted that explains what evolution is and what it is not.

Maybe I have used the term “evolution” as one would use the term “abiogenesis” or “biological evolution of the species,” from time to time, but I do know what “evolution” is, and agree that it is an obvious fact. What I want to see evidence of, is one type of species, evolving into another. The links that I have been directed to, are basically waffle, with no pictures of intermediate species, of which there should be millions. You may be satisfied with what they say, but I am not.

You simply appear foolish when you continue ignore these basic truths.

And you simply appear foolish when you continue to believe the un-natural idea, that one species changes into a completely different species, when there is no real evidence.

Love

Jan Ardena.

Muscleman,

The info that was given to me is in the book of John "In the beggining was the WORD, all things came through the WORD, and without the WORD nothing came to be",
That is hearsay, not evidence. You are claiming a scientific proof, the bible only makes assertions. If you want to use the bible as evidence then you need to show the validity of the bible. Show the scientific research and factual evidence used by the bible authors that would validate their claims.

and the scientific evidence of this is the fact that every part that makes up a life form need to function and exist all at once or it will not survive, in other words a heart wouldnt just appear and then wait for the brain to appear next, it either all exist or it wouldnt survive.
This is explained by the theories of evolution. Catholicism supports evolution and I thought you were a catholic. Do you not agree with the teachings of Catholicism?

Why do I believe in intelligence as the cause of intelligent design? because it is proven.
Then show me the proof. Making an assertion that there is proof is not proof.

Why dont I believe that intelligence was created because of series of lightning, earthquake, and tornado shaped it? because it is not proven, plain and simple.
That’s fine. The research is still in progress.

(according to atheist for they think God is lying in the bible)
Atheists do not think God is lying. Atheists do not believe God exists so they have no interest in claiming that a non-existent thing is lying or not lying.

but the answer to His infinite INTELLIGENT cause may never be known, YOU CANNOT EVEN FIND AN ANSWER TO WHERE ATOMS AND ELECTRONS COME FROM, WHY THEN DO YOU ASK WHERE GOD COMES FROM? THINK ABOUT IT.
Good you are beginning to understand. You cannot then make a claim that everything complex and ordered must have been created by intelligence. You fail at the first test because you cannot show or KNOW that God (something complex and ordered) was created by an intelligence.

In the same way we do not know the origin of big bangs. It is OK to say that you/we don’t know something.

But again my PERSONAL BELIEF, is that God have no cause and nothing created Him for He is the creator, unless evidence suggest otherwise, an evident that doesnt exist.
Personal belief is not proof unless you have a rational basis for your belief, i.e. proof, and you have none. You are admitting that you do not know if everything complex and ordered is created by an intelligence. You have admitted here that an originating process need not have been created. This means you cannot rule out the possibility that life began on earth by abiogenesis.

You said a proof comes in details, well then King Henry, King James, evolution, shakespeare, blackhole, INCURABLE CANCERS, doesnt have proof, therefore it cannot be proven, does it mean its a myth? I will let you answer that yourself.
It is you that has claimed to have scientific proof for the existence of God. You are now admitting that you do not have any such proof. Attempting to show that other things do not have proofs do not in any way show that you do have a proof.

When something cannot be proved it does not mean that the claim is false, but just that we cannot claim that the topic is knowledge. If it cannot be proved then it may be true or false, we simply DO NOT KNOW without proof. Lack of evidence is not evidence of absence.

This lack of knowledge (proof) is applicable to the claim of abiogenesis as it is for the claim that a God exists. Neither can be claimed as truth at this time.

You have not shown any scientific proof that a god exists, you have only made assertions based on your religious beliefs.

Cris

Last edited:
Originally posted by Cris
Muscleman,

That is hearsay, not evidence. You are claiming a scientific proof, the bible only makes assertions. If you want to use the bible as evidence then you need to show the validity of the bible. Show the scientific research and factual evidence used by the bible authors that would validate their claims.

This is explained by the theories of evolution. Catholicism supports evolution and I thought you were a catholic. Do you not agree with the teachings of Catholicism?

Then show me the proof. Making an assertion that there is proof is not proof.

That’s fine. The research is still in progress.

Atheists do not think God is lying. Atheists do not believe God exists so they have no interest in claiming that a non-existent thing is lying or not lying.

Good you are beginning to understand. You cannot then make a claim that everything complex and ordered must have been created by intelligence. You fail at the first test because you cannot show or KNOW that God (something complex and ordered) was created by an intelligence.

In the same way we do not know the origin of big bangs. It is OK to say that you/we don’t know something.

Personal belief is not proof unless you have a rational basis for your belief, i.e. proof, and you have none. You are admitting that you do not know if everything complex and ordered is created by an intelligence. You have admitted here that an originating process need not have been created. This means you cannot rule out the possibility that life began on earth by abiogenesis.

It is you that has claimed to have scientific proof for the existence of God. You are now admitting that you do not have any such proof. Attempting to show that other things do not have proofs do not in any way show that you do have a proof.

When something cannot be proved it does not mean that the claim is false, but just that we cannot claim that the topic is knowledge. If it cannot be proved then it may be true or false, we simply DO NOT KNOW without proof. Lack of evidence is not evidence of absence.

This lack of knowledge (proof) is applicable to the claim of abiogenesis as it is for the claim that a God exists. Neither can be claimed as truth at this time.

You have not shown any scientific proof that a god exists, you have only made assertions based on your religious beliefs.

Cris

Wow, Im impressed how something so simple can be very complicated to you guys.. Listen once again. "In the beggining was the WORD" in John, word being translated as "Knowledge" as respnsible for ordered and complex existence, again how is this claim scientific? It is scientific because of the fact that it can create ordered and complex existence proven by observation, study, and demonstration, in other words "science" got it? There are even claims that we can create a computer intelligence equal to humans, and im not sure if that was you that brought that out.

It is accepted by the church that things evolve,and if you call that evolution then evolution is a fact, I do believe in evolution, but evolution theory is just an assertion as well to the appearance of species being linked to other species, they indeed may came about from one species (as it is the claim) but then again scientifically speaking this have no proof that it changes from one species too another and indeed Jan is right, however, evolution in a sense that things evolve is a fact. But existing things evolve and that has nothing to do with creating things. My car engine may appear fresh, solid, silver, but over the pourse of time may evolve into rotten,stained, and fragile metal because of wind and gravity but then that doesnt meangravity and wind created my car (this analogy of an ordered and complex existence is applied bcuz the ordered and complex biology is the topic of argument).

LISTEN CRIS, EVERYTHING, EVERY-THING, GOT THAT? EVRYTHING OBSERVED THAT IS IN DETAIL, ORDER, AND FUNCTION REQUIRES INTELLIGENT CAUSE AS OBSERVED AND STUDIED (SCIENCE), FROM BIOLOGICAL TO TECHNOLOGICAL, AND I MEAN EVERYTHING, CELL REPRODUCE ITSELF, OR BY MEANS OF CLONING (BY SCIENTIST WITH INTELLIGENCE). EVEN TECHNOLOGICAL EXISTENCE REQUIRES INTELLIGENCE.(THIS IS IN PLANET EARTH WHERE WE BOTH LIVE :)). IT IS A FACT THAT EVERYTHING ON EARTH REQUIRES INTELLIGENCE TO EXIST, EVEN REPRODUCTION OF BIOLOGICAL EXISTENCE REQUIRES INTELLIGENCE, WHETHER THE INTELLIGENCE IS AS GREAT AS OURS OR NOT, NEVERTHELES THE POINT IS IT NEEDS INTELLIGENCE.

NOW HOW CAN WE SAY THE SAME ABOUT GOD IF WE NEVER EVER HAVE OBSERVED, STUDIED HIM? DID YOU GET IT? IF U WANT TO ARGUE THAT THERE IS INTELLIGENCE BEHIND HIS INTELLIGENCE THEN FINE, THATS YOUR PERSONAL BELIEF, I AM IN NO SITUATION TO PROVE YOU WRONG BECAUSE I KNOW GOD EXIST BUT I DOONT KNOW HOW HE EXIST. HOWEVER, MY PERSONAL BELIEF IS NOTHING CAUSED HIM FOR THAT IS GOD'S CLAIM, AGAIN WHO AM I TO PROVE YOU WRONG ABOUT INTELLIGENCE BEHIND GOD WHEN I DONT KNOW, AND IN THE SAME WAY WHO R U TO TRY TO PROVE ME WRONG GOD HAS NO CAUSE WHEN U DONT KNOW AS WELL....

DID U GET IT? or r we gonna go in circles?

THE CHURCH TEACHES THERE ARE LEVELS OF SOULS (BREATHE OF LIFE) THE HIGHEST BEING THE HUMANS WHO HAS A CONNECTION WITH GOD, THOUGH NOT DIRECTLY BECAUSE OF OUR SINS (NOBODY EVER ARGUED THAT WERE NOT ANIMALS, WE ARE OFF THE EARTH AND ARE ANOTHER SPECIES BUT THAT ALL CHANGED WHEN GOD GAVE US HIS SPIRIT AND GAVE US DOMINION OVER ALL THE CREATURES AND ALL THE THINGS ON THE EARTH.), AS THIS FACT IS LINKED TO LEVELS OF INTELLIGENCE AND INSTINCTS. INDEED A PLANT OR ANIMAL CELL IS A LIFE FORM. LIFE FORM BEING DEFINED AS ORDERED, COMPLEX, SELF SUFFICIENT AND FUNCTIONING, AND IN TIME DIES.

The first life form to evolve from earth is "Cell", the building blocks of life. It would take about 40,000 of your red blood cells to fill this letter O. A cell is alive—as alive as you are. It "breathes," takes in food, & gets rid of wastes. It also grows & reproduces (creates its own kind). And in time, it dies. An optical microscope can magnify a cell up to 2,000 times. An electron microscope can magnify a cell by 1 million times. An ant magnified 200,000 times would be more than 21/2 miles (4 kilometers) long. But even with such tremendous magnification, the detailed structure of some cell parts still cannot be seen.

CRIS, EVEN MOSQUITOS, ANTS, TERMITES, FLEAS, CELLS HAVE INTELLIGENCE. NO MATTER HOW LOW ITS INTELLIGENCE, NEVERTHELESS ITS INTELLIGENCE, IN FACT SUCH INTELLIGENCE IS SO LOW THAT WE CAN ONLY CALL IT "INSTINCTS". JUST BECAUSE BILL GATES IS SMARTER THAN ME, IT DOESNT MEAN HE IS A LIFE FORM AND IM NOT. THERE ARE LEVELS OF INTELLIGENCE, LEVELS OF SOULS.

Originally posted by muscleman
EVRYTHING OBSERVED THAT IS IN DETAIL, ORDER, AND FUNCTION REQUIRES INTELLIGENT CAUSE
This is observably untrue. Snowflakes, the crystallization of minerals from solution, wave patterns in water, the formation and interaction of atoms and molecules. All these are instances of order arising from disorder without the intelligent interaction.

~Raithere

Originally posted by Raithere
This is observably untrue. Snowflakes, the crystallization of minerals from solution, wave patterns in water, the formation and interaction of atoms and molecules. All these are instances of order arising from disorder without the intelligent interaction.

~Raithere

Every complex and detailed form is an effect of intelligent cause (as observed and studied), from biological to technological. Don’t say, "Well if the waves of water formed/shaped the sands differently, it doesn’t mean the waves of water have intelligence", stupid, Waves of water can move sands, but it cannot move sands to form into detailed sandcastles, maybe in trillions and trillions of years, but this is not proven, it is proven however that intelligence can make such act possible. I’m talking about detailed complex existence. Detailed cars designed to take you places, detailed FUNCTIONAL airplane designed to take you places in the sea, etc. designed with purpose by intelligence, the carnivor desing to eat omnivors, rain desgined to give water, wwater designed to nourish the body, or a cat designed to chase a rat. The ordered, complex and detailed life form’s existence.

RAITHERE, WEVE BEEN AT THIS FOR THE SECOND TIME NOW, SNOW FLAKES AND WAVE PATTERNS ARE CHAOS, THERE IS NO NEED OF FUNCTIONAL DESIGN IN ORDER FOR SNOWFLAKES OR WAVE PATTERNS TO EXIST, ITS NOT THAT SNOW FLAKES WONT EXIST IF WE CUT IT INTO HALF AND DESTROY ITS CURRENT DESIGN, OR WAVE PATTERNS IN THE SEA OR SAND, WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? YOUR WEIRD..IM TALKING ABOUT FUNCTIONAL, ORDERED, PURPOSE DETAILED AND COMPLEX DESIGN WHICH IF INTERRUPTED BY CHAOS, ITS DESIGN WILL NOT WORK, SUCH US CELLS, CARS, LIFE FORMS, TECHNOLOGY, CATS, CARS, TV, MICE, YOUR EYES, ETC. ATOM CAN BE SPLIT OVER AND OVER AGAIN, THERE IS NO END TO SPLITTING AN ATOM, YOU CANNOT DESTROY ATOMS DESIGN BY CHAOS, ATOM WILL ALWAYS BE ATOM. AND THAT GOES FOR ELECTRONS AS WELL.

Originally posted by muscleman
Every complex and detailed form is an effect of intelligent cause (as observed and studied), from biological

Care to give me proof that intelligence caused biological complexity? Remember, disproof (even if you had any) of chance does not equate to proof of intelligence. That argument invokes the fallacy of false dilemma.

I’m talking about detailed complex existence. Detailed cars designed to take you places, detailed FUNCTIONAL

So you don't consider crystalline structure or molecular structures detailed or complex? Do you even have the vaguest clue what you're talking about? There are natural molecular interactions that make the design of the space shuttle and Hubble telescope seem like kindergarten finger painting. What is *your* measure of such things?

SNOW FLAKES AND WAVE PATTERNS ARE CHAOS

Really now. Patterns are chaos? Crystalline structures are chaos? What is your definition of order then?

bent08.gif
muscleman's definition of chaos

More pictures of chaos:
http://www.lowtem.hokudai.ac.jp/~frkw/english/figure/fig1.html

THERE IS NO NEED OF FUNCTIONAL DESIGN IN ORDER FOR SNOWFLAKES OR WAVE PATTERNS TO EXIST

You really don't have the vaguest clue what you are talking about.

IM TALKING ABOUT FUNCTIONAL, ORDERED, PURPOSE DETAILED AND COMPLEX DESIGN WHICH IF INTERRUPTED BY CHAOS, ITS DESIGN WILL NOT WORK

Muscleman, I understand the concepts you are tossing around quite well. It is you who does not understand.

~Raithere

Muscleman,

A summary of your alleged proofs.

Your alleged proof that life exists is because it is complex and only intelligence can create complexity. Therefore complex life exists because God exists.

Your alleged proof for the existence of a god is that life is complex and only intelligence can create complexity. Therefore God exists because complex life exists.

We can simplify the two assertions –

G = God Exists.
L = Complex life exists.

Your claims are therefore –

G is true because of L.
L is true because of G.

Since L is dependent on G and G is dependent on L then we have a perfect circular argument. To correct this logic error we will need to remove any circular arguments.

The net result of your alleged scientific proofs is therefore –
----------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------
End of summary of Muscleman’s proofs.

Care to give me proof that intelligence caused biological complexity? Remember, disproof (even if you had any) of chance does not equate to proof of intelligence. That argument invokes the fallacy of false dilemma. ~Raithere

RAITHERE, WE HAVE BEEN GOING IN CIRCLES, I HAVE ANDSWERED THIS LIKE A MILLION TIMES BUT IT PASSES BY ONE EAR AND OUT TO ANOTHER. INTELLIGENCE CAN PRODUCE LIFE FORM WITH THE EVIDENCE OF CLONING OF ANY CREATURES, FROM BIRDS TO INSECTS, GOT THAT? INTELLIGENCE CAN EVEN TAKE THE NUCLEUS OUT OF THE CELL AND REPLACE IT WITH ANOTHER NUCLEUS.

So you don't consider crystalline structure or molecular structures detailed or complex? Do you even have the vaguest clue what you're talking about? There are natural molecular interactions that make the design of the space shuttle and Hubble telescope seem like kindergarten finger painting. What is *your* measure of such things?
~Raithere [/B]

ARE YOU REALLY THAT...OR ARE U JUST PLAYING DUMB? THEY ARE DETAILED AND COMPLEX, BUT YOU TOOK OUT "ORDERED" AND "FUNCTIONING" WITH "INSTINCTS" AND "DESIGN" WHEN INTERRUPTED WITH "CHAOS" WILL NOT FUNCTION AND DIE, AS CAR ENGINES IS, LIFE FORMS, EYE BALLS, TV, ETC.

Really now. Patterns are chaos? Crystalline structures are chaos? What is your definition of order then?~Raithere [/B]

YES, AGAIN YOUR ACTING AS IF ILLETERATE AND IGNORING WHATS AFOREMENTIONED, THERE IS NO DESTRUCTION OF DESIGN IN CRYSTALINE OR ATOMS OR SNOW FLAKES, WHY? ATOM IN ITSELF HAVE NO SIMILARITIES TO TECHNOLOGICAL FUNCTIONS SUCH AS STEREOS, ETC. SNOW FLAKES ITSELF HAS NO SIMILARITIES TO ORDERED TECHNOLOGICAL EXISTENCE SUCH AS REFRIGERATOR WHERE IT FUNCTIONS IN ITSELF. TECHNOLOGICAL DESIGN LIKE BIOLOGICAL DESIGN IF INTERRUPTED BY CHAOS WILL NOT FUNCTION, THAT IS THE POINT GIVEN, BOTH PROVEN CAUSED BY INTELLIGENCE. SNOW FLAKES, OOR ATOM, OR ASTEROID IS OUT OF THE TOPIC. I DONT CARE IF U TAKE PICTURES OF YOUR BUTT AND THOSE, THAT DOESNT MAKE SNOWFLAKES SIMILAR TO BIOLOGICAL LIFE FORMS YOU PIECE OF____(FILL IN THE SPACE YOURSELF)

You really don't have the vaguest clue what you are talking about.
Muscleman, I understand the concepts you are tossing around quite well. It is you who does not understand.

~Raithere [/B]

NO NO NO, YOUR THE ONE WHO DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT BECAUSE YOU OBVIOUSLY LOST AND MANEUVER TOPICS, SINCE YOU NOTICED YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THE HECK YOUR TALKING ABOUT, THEN YOU RUBBED IT ON ME LIKE THE ACCUSER YOU ARE.

AGAIN TO REMIND YOUR CONFUSED HEAD, THERE IS NO SIMILARITIES BETWEEN SNOW FLAKES AND LIFE FORMS, HOWEVER THERE ARE SIMILARITIES BETWEEN TECHNOLOGICAL EXISTENCE AND BIOLOGICAL, THATS WHY TECHNOLOGY CAN BE USED AS AN ANALOGY ABOUT BIOLOGY, FOR EVEN INTELLIGENCE OF TECHNOLOGY LIKE IN CAR FACTORIES CAN PRODUCE MORE TECHNOLOGY, GOT THAT? I HOPE...

Muzzleman:

As I've said elsewhere, your logic is hoplessly flawed. Calling me a lier or possesed by satan or the Anti-christ doesn't prove anything. You talk like a child.

I'm going to ask you one question and one question only. I don't want your incessent whining anymore, if you don't answer the question, then I won't talk to you..... anymore.

If a life form needs a "life force" to keep it alive, does a rock need a "rock force" to keep it a rock?

lol, rock force? ok, i cant help it but laugh, but hey, I give u credit for trying your hardest Frencheneez. I have not heard of rock force nor even realize that rocks contain life and a soul. The church never taught that and as a catechist teacher I never heard of that, when God created the heavens and the earth in Genesis, rocks was never mentioned, i assume that is part of the "heavens" and the "earth" and the God borught forth all sorts of plants, then animals etc. (this are the life source) then humans..

"I have not heard of rock force "

Therefore it does not exist .... flawed logic.

"The church never taught that "

proves nothing.

"when God created the heavens and the earth in Genesis, rocks was never mentioned"

First of all, you don't know. Second of all, it proves nothing.

So just because you have never heard anything about it means it's false? I could laugh at a "life force" as well.

I only answered you because you made this at least half-ass attempt at answering the question.

Ill ask it differently: If life needs a "life force", then why doesn't a rock need a "rock force"?

Originally posted by Frencheneesz
"I have not heard of rock force "

If life needs a "life force", then why doesn't a rock need a "rock force"?

Well if you want to stress that out and call the substance or "chemicals" "rock force" that gives rock, metal, iron its freshly existence, then go ahead, thats the realm of science, and i dont know cuz im not scientist, so you should ask scientist what gave rocks its freshly existence, if they dont know then they dont know. All I know is that there are levels of souls, with the physical evidence of levels of intelligence. In fact maybe indeed life of a rock is also a level of soul (though again i have not heard of this but is yet to research it now that u brought it out), ask scientist...

One more time, of course you can relate every existing life forms and matters to one another for we all came from one source. In Genesis, the heavens and the earth, there was water, light, and Knowledge (God), all these cobined is responsible for life forms. Plants was made first and from there animals...science always discovers the links of the animal species, which is now called "Evolution" although there is no scientific proof that one species changed into another species, there can only be relation and you know what, maybe one day science will find a certain animal species that are related to a plant species, they could find that.

Wow this thread has gone far. I think I started it a long time ago, it flared and died, and now someone else has started one with the same name.

But seriously? What's the big deal here? Creationism is not disprovable nor provable by means of testable phenomena. According to philosopher Karl Popper, if a candidate for scitheory-dom is not testable, it's not science. Zip, it's candidacy is trashed. Understood? quote: "You shall not test the lord thy god". See? Proof. That was Jesus' reply to Satan. Either the Christian god is bashful and avoids testing his powers or he doesn't care. Or maybe...juuuuuust maybeeee.....he doesn't exist. Juuuuuust maybe.

Back