Creationism vs. science

Originally posted by axonio98
I was talking about you my friend. Can you prove everything to yourself. No you can't. Still you trust in science. Because it works of corse!

What?! Trust in belief of science? Do you define that in all aspects of life? Can science bring me peace?
Yes, I trust BELIEF science in a field of wordly research, such as the theory of evolution, big bang, etc. I trust scientifical FACTS in a field of medicinal use. I trust scientifical FACTS even in psychological field, (Its common sense that by insulting someone who loves you, you can cause deppression to that someone, for a while, or for a long time, depending, etc.).
I trust BELIEF Christianity in the field OF UNITY of human race, proper governing: to love, moral virtues, the 10 commandments, respect, etc. if practiced deeply is indeed a FACT to be effective in unity, again IF PRACTICED. As a true christian, we are rather called to be martyred than take someone's life away, this is the love we are called to do, anyone else who does the opposit isnt a true christian. Are killers true Christian?
St. Paul before he was a christian, was a christian killer. When he converted, he dropped his sword and began preaching the good news as a commitment, roman pagans fed him to the lions because of that, according to you, should he have grabbed a sword and fought back? Think about it....

Originally posted by whatsupyall
What?! Trust in belief of science? Do you define that in all aspects of life? Can science bring me peace?
Yes, I trust BELIEF science in a field of wordly research, such as the theory of evolution, big bang, etc. I trust scientifical FACTS in a field of medicinal use. I trust scientifical FACTS even in psychological field, (Its common sense that by insulting someone who loves you, you can cause deppression to that someone, for a while, or for a long time, depending, etc.).
I trust BELIEF Christianity in the field OF UNITY of human race, proper governing: to love, moral virtues, the 10 commandments, respect, etc. if practiced deeply is indeed a FACT to be effective in unity, again IF PRACTICED. As a true christian, we are rather called to be martyred than take someone's life away, this is the love we are called to do, anyone else who does the opposit isnt a true christian. Are killers true Christian?
St. Paul before he was a christian, was a christian killer. When he converted, he dropped his sword and began preaching the good news as a commitment, roman pagans fed him to the lions because of that, according to you, should he have grabbed a sword and fought back? Think about it....

Amen.
I don't understand why you are angry with me. I guess you are assuming that i have said more than i did. Sometimes people just hear too much. :confused:

Originally posted by whatsupyall

so Christian = the right to be good
Science = the right to know the truth

Last edited:
Back