Communicating With Extraterrestrials

So, you admit not to caring if people here get scammed? Some mod...

Hey if you want to talk with ETs, I won't stand in your way; besides, how exactly did he scam people, if his name, address and university is clearly declared by him?

And the comma isn't even right. Do they have math in India? :bugeye: Hmm? Hmm? Hmm? Sure, fifty or so I could believe, if there were some kind of "Monster Brawl" or something.

Well, the numbers you use are Indian! :D

Hey if you want to talk with ETs, I won't stand in your way; besides, how exactly did he scam people, if his name, address and university is clearly declared by him?

Don't be such a dolt, sam. Read the OP.

He is asking us to believe some fairly weird shit. He has already indicated he is unlikely to offer us any solid evidence. We have to accept or reject his statements on the basis of how credible we find him and his tales.

He is not asking you to believe it, he is just saying it. Nobody will give you the evidence you want man.
Yes, you can reject his statements if you want to, and if you reject his words, why give a crap?

Therefore, it is wholly relevant as to the nature of his Ph.D. If it is from a 'diploma mill' then that speaks of a person who uses deceit to achieve their objectives. Would we then be inclined to believe the word of someone on any topic, when they have already demonstrated an inherent dishonesty in this important area of academic qualifications.

mmm, if you judge people by the degree of their academic studies, you are owner of a poor judgement indeed.

Because he gives all the appearance of being a dishonest, deceitful, scam artist. Such people can either be exposed and condemned for their lies, or ridiculed and lampooned for their insincerity.
It is necessary to be judgemental to protect casual readers who may be taken in by their lies.

1) How do you know they are lies?
2) Are you the one who says who is being ridiculous and insincere? Cause we all have different opinions about this matter.

Don't be such a dolt, sam. Read the OP.

I did, which is why I am curious as to how his degree (or lack of it) affects his spiritual experience and guidance. What kind of degree would make it acceptable to you?

sam, read the OP to understand the scam.

I suppose the S in S.A.M. doesn't stand for streetsmarts.

Or perhaps that when they desperately needed support and love and couldn't get it from the very people who were abusing them they invented beings who did love them.
M*W: It is a natural psychological defense mechanism to protect the shredded ego.

Yeah but these dudes are from a whole another(lol -bad grammer intended) galaxy.
M*W: If you're going to use bad grammar, then make it really bad. It should be 'nother', not 'another' as in, "Yeah but these dudes are from a whole 'nother' galaxy."

Also, do you know what "dude" means? It's the hair on an elephant's ass.

(I don't know why this showed up on the forum. I thought I had PMed you! Sorry for the slip-up).

Is that like a labour contraction? Does it happen every few minutes?

He is not asking you to believe it, he is just saying it.
He is implicitly asking for belief.
Nobody will give you the evidence you want man.
Try to follow what I am saying, for it is quite straightforward, yet you appear to be having real comprehension difficulties.
I don't want any evidence. I have explcilty stated that the nature of his claims make the provision of evidence highluy improbable. Therefore, as a consequence of that lack of evidence, we are thrown back upon his inherent credibility or lack of it. If we are to form an opinion about the authenticity of his experiences we must do so on the basis of how credible he seems.
Yes, you can reject his statements if you want to, and if you reject his words, why give a crap?
I give a crap because there are gullible people out there who can be fooled by such deceitful statements, and I choose to give a crap about them.
mmm, if you judge people by the degree of their academic studies, you are owner of a poor judgement indeed.
I judge people by the quality of their academic studies, by their athletic prowess, by how they show respect for the elderly, by their degree of patience, by their charitable work, by their sense of humour, and a nyriad other characteristics.
To acquire a bona fide degree requires either sound intellect, or hard work, or both. To acquire an advanced degree requires more of the same. You had better believe I make a judgement on anyone who acquires a spurious degree, calling themselves doctor, if they have not demonstrated either the necessary intellect, or the level of dedication necessary to gain one legitimately.
1) How do you know they are lies?
I do not know they are lies. i have not said they are lies. I strongly suspect they are lies based upon two observations.
1) They describe extraordinary circumstances/events/people for which their is absolutely no independent evidence. The balance of probability is that they are ficititious. [This of course only makes them false. They are only lies if the perpetrator knows them to be false.]
2) The poster has apparently acquired a Doctorate through a 'diploma mill' approach. This is the refuge for charlatans, liars and those with serious self confidence issues. Certainly not someone who one would readily believe.

Tell me, why are you so keen to allow yourself to be taken in by his nonsense?

M*W: If you're going to use bad grammar, then make it really bad. It should be 'nother', not 'another' as in, "Yeah but these dudes are from a whole 'nother' galaxy."

Also, do you know what "dude" means? It's the hair on an elephant's ass.

(I don't know why this showed up on the forum. I thought I had PMed you! Sorry for the slip-up).

lol np, next time I will let the bad grammer(and spelling) flow naturally...

During the first occurrence, the craft was outside my home. During the second, outside the car on the way home from church.

Were there any witnesses? No direspect but it's somewhat unlikely a 4 year old child gets abducted without somebody noticing.

The second instance you say the craft was "outside the car". I assume that at the age of 7 you are somewhat under the age that you should be driving. Did the driver, (your parents?), see this spacecraft? What did they do when you got abducted right before their eyes?

No offence taken. Everyone thinks their PhD is better anyone else's.

Perhaps, but that wasn't the point. The point was with concerns to your claim that you can tell the difference between reality and fantasy because of your PhD which, no offence, is complete nonsense.

I meant real aliens sucker, like ones without DNA.

Gawd, myuurons are so teduus

Shows what you know. Our aliens could beat up your aliens any day. And, if they ever develop a taste for your bizarre line-dancing filmography, you can be sure they'll move to take over your lovely, tasty country. It's only to your great fortune that they're too involved with the intricacies of dodgeball to pay you any mind, oik.

Geoff P, Sage and Godhead
First Myuunitarian Church...of Myuu!

Tell me, why are you so keen to allow yourself to be taken in by his nonsense?

I just don´t care if the dude is lying or not, I don´t care who he is, and I don´t care about his University diploma. But I´m interested on what he´s got to say about his conversations with these "entities". Regardless if the experience was induced by his unconscious or by E.Ts, I want to hear more about what he has learned about this.
If some people get “taken in by this”, then is their problem, and you cannot do anything about that, except to let them learn from their mistakes.

If I find that the conversations are illiterate BS, then I wouldn´t give that much of a thought, and move on to another thread. But if his conversations and experiences have something to think about, then I would be interested in what else he has got to say.

Most of the people in this thread have been straight mean to this guy, disrespecting him and/or his experiences, making fun of his education, making fun of everything he says. And he has been nothing but aware of this, and has taken nothing personal, he is always mindful about his responses and respectful towards others, even to those who make fun of him. He has shown more wise behavior in just this thread than the vast majority of the people in all threads of this forum; even if his statements are a bit “extravagant”, I can live with that, and see what else he has got to say.

Back