"Christianism"?

Once the Holy Spirit is in you, there is no denying that Jesus is who He says He is. Additionally, there is no denying that the Bible is the literal word of God. Amen. :worship: - Christenstein

The New Testament doesn't even claim to be the revealed word of God (with the possible exception of Revelation) - it is the testament of Jesus' disciples.
There are parts of the Takanh that are supposedly the revealed word of God (most noatably the Torah) but not the New Testament.

The New Testament doesn't even claim to be the revealed word of God (with the possible exception of Revelation) - it is the testament of Jesus' disciples.
There are parts of the Takanh that are supposedly the revealed word of God (most noatably the Torah) but not the New Testament.

The Bible states:

All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.

The Bible states:

All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.

Obviously that statement includes the Communist Manifesto, why don´t you follow that one too?

The Bible states:

I'd like to read that in context.
You keep osting things in blue, but not saying where they come from.
Please cite chapter and verse.

The Bible states:

I'd like to read that in context.
You keep osting things in blue, but not saying where they come from.
Please cite chapter and verse.

That's strange. You stated, "The New Testament does not claim to be the revealed word of God" giving others the impression that you understand scripture and read the entire New Testament. Evidently, you do not understand scripture and do not know one of the most well-known verses of the Bible in the New Testament, so your statement is false and misleading. - Christenstein

Christenstein: Should me and millions of other people worldwide be killed for working on Sundays? Just curious.

Christians who make excuses to hate people sicken me. God was very, VERY clear. You love your neighbour and your enemies. PERIOD. Any passage where "god" tells us to hate was actually modified by human beings. :bugeye:

Whoever has God within, has nothing but peace to share......

That's strange. You stated, "The New Testament does not claim to be the revealed word of God" giving others the impression that you understand scripture and read the entire New Testament. Evidently, you do not understand scripture and do not know one of the most well-known verses of the Bible in the New Testament, so your statement is false and misleading. - Christenstein
On the contrary. He DOES understand scripture. You don't.

Christenstein: Should me and millions of other people worldwide be killed for working on Sundays? Just curious.

In the New Testament, Jesus Himself did miracles on the Sabbath. Hopefully, that answers your question. - Christenstein

Christians who make excuses to hate people sicken me. God was very, VERY clear. You love your neighbour and your enemies. PERIOD. Any passage where "god" tells us to hate was actually modified by human beings. :bugeye:

Whoever has God within, has nothing but peace to share......

God hates sins, so Christians should also hate sins. - Christenstein

I think I understand scripture better than you do, actually.

Memorization does not equate to understanding.
I never claimed to have the whole New Testament memorized.

Are you saying you're not willing to cite chapter and verse?

You are the one who claims to understand scripture better than I do and yet, you do not know where from scripture the verses were from. Some people are walking contradictions. - Christenstein

You are the one who claims to understand scripture better than I do and yet, you do not know where from scripture the verses were from. Some people are walking contradictions. - Christenstein

Yes some are.
Others have difficulty with reading comprehension.
Still others are not terribly bright.

I'm not sure what your point is.

Yes some are.
Others have difficulty with reading comprehension.
Still others are not terribly bright.

I'm not sure what your point is.

"No further questions, Your Honor." :) - Christenstein

rotz.gif

Memorizing scriptures is one thing. Understanding them is something completely different.

Back