"Christianism"?

So... she wishes them to get "their asses fried" and that's ok? Nothing wrong with that? Oh yeah! SOunds very loving to me! :rolleyes:

Oh please! What's the difference between getting asses fried or heads beheaded? I mean... not much eh? :rolleyes:

Whats wrong with it was the question. Why don't you answer it? Also the difference is the first involves fire and your butt. The other involves a blade, most likely, and a head. Firing your butt would actually not indicate death. But thats not the problem. the problem is you need to answer the question with what is wrong with it. Thanks. Blink. Blink. Smile.

This post: http://www.sciforums.com/showpost.php?p=1444624&postcount=665

So... she claims she is a "Christian". Is that how Christians behave? If so, can they really call themselves Chiristians? After all, Jesus said:

"John 13:35
By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another."

...and...

"1 John 3-6
3 We know that we have come to know him if we obey his commands. 4 The man who says, "I know him," but does not do what he commands is a liar, and the truth is not in him. 5 But if anyone obeys his word, God's love is truly made complete in him. This is how we know we are in him: 6 Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did. "

This is what Jesus would say to sandy....

"And now I plead with you, lady, not as though I wrote a new commandment to you, but that which we have had from the beginning: that we love one another."
-- 2 John 1:5

Why are there so many "Chirstians" like sandy? Are they the ones who the Bible warns us about? The ones who are from babylon? Who claim to follow God but lead people astray instead? The wolf disguised as sheep? Is that what fundamentalist Christianism is all about?

Discuss.

all three of the abarhamic religions have quotes in them like that

Evidence?!

Well, here's a start...

I wouldn't have had a fit. I have offered my solution before: arrest and deport them all. We don't need them. Let them take their kids with them. I want them all gone.:mad:
No one knows how many are here. They hide like cockroaches. There are at least 10 million in CA alone--or at least it sure seems like it.

I want them all gone. Every single last one of them. Back to wherever the hell they came from. Anyone who immigrated here LEGALLY is welcome to stay. As far as the ones who broke the law to get here, go the F home.

Does anyone honestly think someone who broke the law to get here will keep the law once they're here? No. They don't. They lie and steal and cheat and cr@p all over our produce. Ugh...

Everyday there are new stories about these illegal aliens killing people. Today there is one about an illegal alien shooting a cop in the face for pulling him over. The car was stolen, the illegal alien had several different IDs, and killed the 18-year veteran cop.:mad:

Enforce our damn laws. Arrest every one we find. Let our police ask about immigration status and require proof. Deport every one we find. Drop nets at their immigration rights marches. Seal the border. Use the guard. We have plenty of volunteers who want the borders closed. Shoot to kill at the border. No more criminal invasion. Make the wall electrified. Do whatever it takes to stop this. We've had enough. We want our country back.

You mean lock the suspected illegal in a dirty, rotten, stench-filled cell full of perverts/murderers, bribe/extort their family to get them out, feed them beans and water, and then deport them C.O.D?

**********GREAT FREAKIN IDEA!!!****************:xctd:

I've posted the same thing a dozen times. Illegal aliens are:

Destroying neighborhoods.
Cr@pping on our produce, sickening/killing us.
Molesting/killing our children.
Killing/maiming us in (mostly DUI) accidents.
Bringing eradicated diseases back.
Bankrupting our hospitals.
Stealing our IDs. Ruining our credit.
Bankrupting our schools.
Filling our jails.
Using up our welfare systems for OUR citizens.
And the list goes on.

WE DON'T WANT THEM HERE. THEY ARE PARASITES AND NEED TO GO HOME!

I don't like Mexico. I don't trust Mexico. I won't buy anything from Mexico. I'm tired of supporting them and all the criminals they send here.
Let V Fox get off his @ss and do something for his country.
Or better yet, the people should get him out.

That's all from one thread - not hard to find at all.
Hell, most of her threads are filled with vitriol for one group or another.
She is simply filled with hatred and fear.

Do a little searching of your own

Well, here's a start...

That's all from one thread - not hard to find at all.
Hell, most of her threads are filled with vitriol for one group or another.
She is simply filled with hatred and fear.

Do a little searching of your own

damn that was painful to read. i feel dirty for having read all that hateful language

I don't think these verses are very good to use for the idea that she should be "loving" people who may illegally immigrate to the USA. For one, they refer to loving "brothers", which usually refers to fellow "believers", not people as a whole. Here are better verses, and some supposedly from the mouth of Jesus himself:

Matthew 5:43-44 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

Luke 10:27-37 refers to loving your neighbor as yourself, and Jesus as implying that the Samaritan was being a neighbor to apparently a stranger, and portrays Jesus as saying "go and do likewise". Fairly certain this is implying that "neighbor" doesn't have to mean someone who literally lives next to you, and could be implying to love someone of a different religious persuasion.

Romans 13:8 Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.

1 Peter 2:17 Honour all [men]. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honour the king.

Even though this verse doesn't say to love all, it apparently says honour all.

1 John 4:7-8 Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God. He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

Last edited:
What is wrong with what she said? Do not keep repeating what she said. Explain what she did wrong.

What is wrong with what she said? Do not keep repeating what she said. Explain what she did wrong.

I was simply responding to your request for evidence that she does not love them - which is apparent from the above quoted posts.

I didn't say it was "wrong".
I did, however, say it was contrary to what Jesus taught, which makes her preaching hypocritical.

I was simply responding to your request for evidence that she does not love them - which is apparent from the above quoted posts.

I didn't say it was "wrong".
I did, however, say it was contrary to what Jesus taught, which makes her preaching hypocritical.

Where did Jesus teach about legal aliens?

Where did Jesus teach about legal aliens?

Check my post about reading the Bible as a lawyer looking for justification and loopholes.

Was Jesus' message not overwhelmingly one of peace, compassion, love charity, good will and respect?

She is supporting her country I see no evidence of not loving them. Again explain the wrong.

Check my post about reading the Bible as a lawyer looking for justification and loopholes.

Was Jesus' message not overwhelmingly one of peace, compassion, love charity, good will and respect?

I still don't understand what you are trying to get at. These people broke the law and there are penalties for that just as there were penalties for break Moses' laws. Surely, there is no problem with peace, compassion, love, charity, good will and respect if these people had some respect for our laws and became citizens the right way. - Christenstein

I believe the issue with sandy's posts isn't so much as the immigrants that she speaks of are indeed in the US illegally, it is that she assumes that they're all responsible for every crime she can imagine.

Many "illegal aliens" attempt to reach the US because they've escaped inhumane or otherwise abnormal living conditions. This however does not automatically make them responsible for child molestation (and the litany of antisocial activities that sandy ascribed to them). I think we'd easier find that caucasian, US born, Roman Catholic priests are somewhere up there on the list for that particular crime.

I think we'd easier find that caucasian, US born, Roman Catholic priests are somewhere up there on the list for that particular crime.

Easier for you maybe, it takes one to know one.:D

That crime crosses all segments of society. There was an internet bust last week that caught hundreds of Europeans, afaik none were catholic priests.- i can expand on that with massive psychological ability...just ask.

Last edited:
Whats wrong with it was the question. Why don't you answer it? Also the difference is the first involves fire and your butt. The other involves a blade, most likely, and a head. Firing your butt would actually not indicate death. But thats not the problem. the problem is you need to answer the question with what is wrong with it. Thanks. Blink. Blink. Smile.
There's no question to answer!!!!!!!! :eek:

It doesn't matter if the person dies or not! My point is very simple:

A. God commands us to love one another
B. Frying asses doesn't seem much like loving one another, DOES IT!?!?!?!!?!?!? :bugeye:
--------------------------------------------------------
C. Therefore, anyone who would say that does NOT follow God's commandment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A. sandy say that
-----------------
C. therefore, she does NOT follow God's commandment

What is your fucking problem with that argument!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!? :bugeye:

She is supporting her country I see no evidence of not loving them. Again explain the wrong.
WOW! SO you DO think that her wishing their asses fried is actually evidence of her LOVE for them!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?:bugeye:

WOW! SO you DO think that her wishing their asses fried is actually evidence of her LOVE for them!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?:bugeye:

You have no problem looking out for YOUR best interest do you?

Sounds to me like you find Sandy interesting;)

Because people do not read the Bible as searchers for the truth, they decide truth first, then read it as lawyers looking for loopholes to justify their truth and condemn others.

Don't get me wrong, I think people SHOULD decide their own truths, but then, when they try and justify that dishonestly with the Bible, that's when they become hypocrites.

I think maybe it is the social pressure and need to conform to Christianity that does it.
People learn that if you are against God and Jesus, then you are evil and wrong, so they try and find ways to live their lives they want to, and still be able to wear that badge.

awesome post.

Easier for you maybe, it takes one to know one.:D

That crime crosses all segments of society. There was an internet bust last week that caught hundreds of Europeans, afaik none were catholic priests.- i can expand on that with massive psychological ability...just ask.

Sigh...don't defend them, that wasn't the point of the comparison. The point was that you'd more easily find US caucasian priests guilty of that crime than "illegal immigrants". I was pointing out the unfair blanket statement that sandy made.

PS I'm neither US, caucasian OR a priest (yay for that!) :p

Back