Cheating

You see male companion ppl of SciForum, you see why I am like this? It's because of the females, they make me like this. I ask you look into my heart and see that I am screwed up not cuz of natural causes but because of my parents / women. I shall endevour to find a female for mating purposes, but in the end this is an example of how I should avoid them all-together (as Baron Max tells me constantly).
Careful darksidzz...you might have James R misinterpret your statement as being derogatory towards women and give you an infraction. :rolleyes:

ROFL. Very subtle...like most 'women speak'.
"Whatever": womanese for '#@$%# you!' This statement is made for when the woman has been wittingly verbally painted into a corner and has no other witty retort. :D

Hmmm, amazing how many women think this way:
in your own mind you'd already broken up with #1 so it was okay to sleep with #2.
But #1 wasn't aware you'd broken up...
so yes it was cheating.

Hey OLI please don't add me to this bunch of women..........

IT WAS CHEATING what is so difficult here? Seems
pretty cut and dry to me.

Yep, cheating! And worse, you were a "user" with #1 ...you "used" him for dates and sex even when you didn't love him and probably had no intention of staying with him. Yep, you're a cheater AND a user!

But don't let it get you down, all women are cheaters and users ....that's what women do!!

Baron Max

HEY BARON not all women are........I AM NEITHER......I have
never been a USER in my life, if anything I have always had more
and contributed more in my relationships.

I don't think men would judge your cheating anyless harsh......I would think the opposite.

I don't think men would judge your cheating anyless harsh......I would think the opposite.

Well, that depends. If she's really hot, got nice tits and a nice ass, then I wouldn't judge her cheating as a bad thing! But if she's fat and ugly, well, .... :D

Baron Max

Originally Posted by Oli
Hmmm, amazing how many women think this way:
in your own mind you'd already broken up with #1 so it was okay to sleep with #2.
But #1 wasn't aware you'd broken up...
so yes it was cheating.

Yes, but who really cares? She's not going to sleep with him again, so he doesn't bear the risk of disease and the relationship is over, so Stud 1 can't be negatively affected by her actions. You have a limited number of times to get laid in your life, so why ruin an opportunity just on the basis of some obscure social point?

I'm biased, perhaps. I really don't understand the hysteria over infidelity -- why people become violent, why they are so absurdly hurt by it. The times that men have cheated on me or tried to cheat on me were more comical than anything else.

Beyond that, I just don't understand the need to accumulate sexual partners.

Orleander:

No offense, luv, but you are a bit stupid for asking internet nerds to judge your sex life. Very few of the posters here have anything resembling sexual experience, why would you even tempt fate?

Baron Max:
Would have ....if I hadn't chained her to the bed!

This has been known to backfire....

n1772.jpg

Really? What's the number?

Baron Max

The number of years you're attractive, which is generally about 15-20 depending on your genetics and how well you take care of yourself, divided by how much time you spend doing things other than getting laid, multiplied by how much of a tramp you are, with various other coefficiants and variables.

I'm biased, perhaps. I really don't understand the hysteria over infidelity -- why people become violent, why they are so absurdly hurt by it.
I pray that I never have the misfortune of dating someone who isn't bothered by infedelity, like yourself.
Yeah, call me a little bitch should I ever get upset that a person I thought I cared about breaks a committment and agreement to be with only me. How childish of me? :rolleyes:

The times that men have cheated on me or tried to cheat on me were more comical than anything else.
Sounds like you really know how to pick your men huh?
:roflmao:
What exactly is 'trying' to cheat?

Orleander:

No offense, luv, but you are a bit stupid for asking internet nerds to judge your sex life. Very few of the posters here have anything resembling sexual experience, why would you even tempt fate?
This is quite humorous coming from someone who's been an 'internet nerd' member of this site since '02. Nice stereotyping there, toots.

Wow, someone's a bit defensive. Why do you care what I think?

---

"This is quite humorous coming from someone who's been an 'internet nerd' member of this site since '02. Nice stereotyping there, toots."

I think you are trying to accuse me of hypocrisy, not stereotyping.
And you should not ask my advice on sexual matters: I spent the last two nights playing Dungeons and Dragons, and the Star Wars roleplaying game.
Hence the advice...not to ask advice.

Last edited:
Wow, someone's a bit defensive. Why do you care what I think?

If you're referring to me, how did you interpret being defensive from just normal responses to your statements?

I was just merely stating that since cheating doesnt seem to bother you, that you don't sound very human; whether meaning that you have no problem cheating on somebody, or you have no problem with someone cheating on you.

As for the internet nerd comment, who knows what the backgrounds of the members are here? For all we know, you could be getting laid less than any of us. You seem to spend plenty of time on here as well.
So it was a stereotypical comment. I'm not saying it in a defensive fashion whatsoever, just as a matter of fact. ;)

EDIT:
Xev said:
I think you are trying to accuse me of hypocrisy, not stereotyping.
And you should not ask my advice on sexual matters: I spent the last two nights playing Dungeons and Dragons, and the Star Wars roleplaying game.
Hence the advice...not to ask advice.
Ok. Fair enough. That clears it up. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

I have never cheated, I am so loathsome that females do not even wanna mate with me. I wonder if sex exists!

mikenostic:
I pray that I never have the misfortune of dating someone who isn't bothered by infedelity, like yourself.
Yeah, call me a little bitch should I ever get upset that a person I thought I cared about breaks a committment and agreement to be with only me. How childish of me?

This -- your assumption that I will call you names, the reference to a diety, the snide tone, the emotionally charged language seems out of place considering that neigher of us has any personal relation.

I was just merely stating that since cheating doesnt seem to bother you, that you don't sound very human; whether meaning that you have no problem cheating on somebody, or you have no problem with someone cheating on you.

Who says it doesn't bother me? I said I didn't understand the hysteria over infidelity.

I do sound cold, but there is a reason for that.

"Sounds like you really know how to pick your men huh?"

No shit, eh? But I've never cheated on them, at least.

"What exactly is 'trying' to cheat?"

When your boyfriend sends flowers to a girl on Valentines day, tries to persuade her to leave her boyfriend, talks to her for hours when she's had a fight with said boyfriend, one would think that he's trying to woo that girl.

mikenostic:

This -- your assumption that I will call you names, the reference to a diety, the snide tone, the emotionally charged language seems out of place considering that neigher of us has any personal relation.
Nope. I was not trolling with that comment. I was just stating the obvious; from what I had interpreted from your statement, HOWEVER....

me said:
Ok. Fair enough. That clears it up. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
that apology should have cleared it up. But I'll try to be clearer; I misunderstood your initial comments and the last statement you made about D&D cleared it up.

Who says it doesn't bother me? I said I didn't understand the hysteria over infidelity.
Here's one I still don't understand. If you've ever been hurt by someone cheating on you, then I don't see why you don't understand the hysteria caused by it. Or do you just mean all the crazy shit that people do over infidelity?

I do sound cold, but there is a reason for that.

"Sounds like you really know how to pick your men huh?"

No shit, eh? But I've never cheated on them, at least.
See above. A total misunderstanding. ;)

"What exactly is 'trying' to cheat?"

When your boyfriend sends flowers to a girl on Valentines day, tries to persuade her to leave her boyfriend, talks to her for hours when she's had a fight with said boyfriend, one would think that he's trying to woo that girl.
Yeah, that would be considered trying to cheat. How did you find out about it?
And better yet, he didn't use those same pathetic game tactics on you, did he? :roflmao:

I'm biased, perhaps. I really don't understand the hysteria over infidelity -- why people become violent, why they are so absurdly hurt by it. The times that men have cheated on me or tried to cheat on me were more comical than anything else.

Betrayal. If you are committed to someone in a relationship, taking yourself out of the meat market due to that relationship, sharing everything about yourself to the other, and you find out the other cheated, it is a betrayal and it can and does hurt. Some people become consumed by it afterwards and never feel able to trust again.

The times that men have cheated on me or tried to cheat on me were more comical than anything else.

Orleander:

What is comical about men cheating on you? :confused:

Orleander..... You should just keep your sex life to yourself......what
are you hoping to gain by talking about it here?

Yes, but who really cares?
The wounded party?

She's not going to sleep with him again, so he doesn't bear the risk of disease and the relationship is over, so Stud 1 can't be negatively affected by her actions.
In that particular case no, in others however...

You have a limited number of times to get laid in your life
Yeah? See below.

so why ruin an opportunity just on the basis of some obscure social point?
Obscure social point?
More like personal perceptions.
Which are worth "ruining an opportunity over".
(Sometimes a good joke is worth ruining the opportunity... oops)

I agree that at times it can be comical.
It depends how much of yourself you've invested in the relationship.

Beyond that, I just don't understand the need to accumulate sexual partners.
D'accord.

On the other hand it did provide an interesting thread. :D
And we're not all "just" internet nerds...

The number of years you're attractive, which is generally about 15-20 depending on your genetics
Only 15-20?
*raucous belly laugh*
and how well you take care of yourself, divided by how much time you spend doing things other than getting laid, multiplied by how much of a tramp you are, with various other coefficiants and variables.
The other coefficients variables outweigh the "taking care of yourself", by a long shot.

I was talking to a friend about infidelity. I told her I had never cheated on anyone. Apparently my idea of cheating is different than hers.

I was monogomously dating person #1 a year, slept with person #2, and broke it off with person #1 that week (never having slept with him again). Person #1 loved me but I never loved him and never told him I did.
Was I cheating?

Yes you were cheating. If you don't love the person, you should have told them that before you slept with someone else.

If you broke it off after you cheated, you still cheated unless you broke it off before hand. In fact, if you make a deal like "I won't cheat" and you cheat, then you are a cheater, nuff said.

Back