Cheating

I think this thread can only be stopped by removing the head or destroying the brain.

I think what TIassa meant was that Orleander was technically cheating, but that it ended up as an essentially harmless wrong -- thus being the least of her concerns.

"Destroying the brain or removing the head" according to Romero.
I think you stake vampires.

yeah i was just asking because i wanted to know what you were comparing this thread to. a zombie or a vampire.

i guess its a zombie thread then.

peace.

I think you stake vampires.

The literature varies, of course. But there are some traditions that hold that staking a vampire only puts it into a form of stasis that lasts as long as the stake remains. Remove the stake, revive the vampire.

Cutting off the head is the remedy in these cases.

Sometimes it is recommended that holy communion (body of christ) be placed in the mouth before decapitation.

The literature varies, of course. But there are some traditions that hold that staking a vampire only puts it into a form of stasis that lasts as long as the stake remains. Remove the stake, revive the vampire.

Cutting off the head is the remedy in these cases.

Sometimes it is recommended that holy communion (body of christ) be placed in the mouth before decapitation.

I prefer the totally cold and rude method. Stake the vampire drag the corpse to a clearing, draw a circle with holy water. Then Un-stake the vampire. Instant ashes and no fuss.

Orleander said:

excuse me? Please explain

Have the dignity to end the relationship before you pick up a new one. Consider, please:

(1) If sex with person #2 was "spontaneous", and sex is so important to your relationships, then it seems your relationship with person #1 was faltering vitally.

(2) If sex with person #2 came about after a buildup, it seems your relationship with person #1 was faltering vitally.​

In either case, the relationship is already in trouble. Failing to recognize that, while perhaps accidental, is indeed suggestive of a glitch in one's moral or ethical matrix.

Either way, the situation described in the topic post points to a potentially recurring glitch. The effects of that glitch will manifest diversely, and more severely over time. The sooner you figure out where that error is in the code, the sooner you can test a fix. The sooner the glitch is fixed, the sooner you can move on to other challenges. The short phrase is, "It's called learning," but things are never as simple as the short phrase implies. ("Easier said than done"?)

There is a third option, that you are a cold heart, but we need not dwell on that here and now. Such presumption can wait until circumstance warrants.

...Either way, the situation described in the topic post points to a potentially recurring glitch. The effects of that glitch will manifest diversely, and more severely over time. The sooner you figure out where that error is in the code, the sooner you can test a fix. The sooner the glitch is fixed, the sooner you can move on to other challenges....

LOL, o-kee-do-kee then.

Back