burden of proof and existence of god

I don't know much about this whatsupyall character, but he seems to me a religious zealot tainted with irrationality. And a knack for avoiding lost arguments.

But seriously, that IS the definition of a scientific theory. The phrase "that's only a theory, it's not real" is the oldest thing creationists use, and in all academic or business circles it is a sort of symbol of irrationality. Whatsupyall, you're running against something that isn't your target.

Originally posted by Maia
I don't know much about this whatsupyall character, but he seems to me a religious zealot tainted with irrationality. And a knack for avoiding lost arguments.

But seriously, that IS the definition of a scientific theory. The phrase "that's only a theory, it's not real" is the oldest thing creationists use, and in all academic or business circles it is a sort of symbol of irrationality. Whatsupyall, you're running against something that isn't your target.

I never said because it is just a theory, therefore it is not real...Dont falsely accuse me...What is it that I said that is irrational? Creationist? define whoat is creationist, and to what does it contradict to? Evolution? Before you ramble, think about what u said, you are many paragraphs late, you missed out on this subjects. but if u want me to bring it up again, I will b glad to...AND STOP FALSELY ACCUSING ME, RAMBLING AND CALLING ME NAMES....If yu say I said something irrational, point it, or shut up...

Aww is someone feeling grumpy? Poor thing.

And it's pretty odd, an irrational person screaming in all caps AND halfway decent spelling. You sound like a bad actor.:p

Point out what I said wrong.

but he seems to me a religious zealot tainted with irrationality. And a knack for avoiding lost arguments.

Im a poor thing? Atleast I aint a lying thing...I am tainted with irratinality? Point what I have said that is irrational, point it, or shut up, and dont falesly accuse me...
Avoiding lost arguments? What arguments are those? That knowledge means "controlling"? Have u read the arguments?
Point what I said that is irrational and wrong, and dont falsely accuse me kid.....

Want me to point out what's irrational about your posts? All of them. Simple enough, old man?

I continue to be amused. I might even go so far as to call you cute.

Simply put, labeling athiests everything that's wrong with this world makes him everything that's right with the world. Pretty tempting fantasy.

Want me to point out what's irrational about your posts? All of them. Simple enough, old man?

I continue to be amused. I might even go so far as to call you cute.

LOL, all of them? Name one.....im waiting...

As I said, ALL of them. I've pointed them out.

OK, for example that last one. Or the one before. Or the one before that. Etc etc...

whatsupyall,
I've never personally insulted you. I've often complimented you on your faith. I've defended you in many cases... Yet you never reply to my posts. Is it because I'm athiest? Is the fact that I'm an athiest and not falling in to your stereotypical evil-athiest label confusing you?

I'm really not trying to insult you, but I've had many interesting conversations with christians, and I wonder why you refuse to have one with me... Not that I have any conversation in mind at the moment...

Whatswhat

NAME ONE PARTICULAR SUBJECT that Im wrong

Religion.

notme2000, i only reply to posts that directly supports atheism, because I am a theist, thats why I am here, to see the best arguments of the atheists (however I am disappointed when we cant even get passed through common sense, many dont even know what "faith" and "theory" is) thats why I scream in caps and get mad, because I am expecting an intelligent debate, but instead I am given stupid arguments. So I apologize if I didnt notice yur posts for there are so many that I desire to reply...

I put this on God and I mean it. Seriously I never knew people this stupid exist, i mean are this kids acting like it or are they really this stupid? Are they pretending to not know what the word "faith" means? Im serious, thats why i scream in caps....

notme2000, i only reply to posts that directly supports atheism, because I am a theist, thats why I am here
So you are here to change others' beliefs. Hmm. I am here to change my own.
thats why I scream in caps and get mad, because I am expecting an intelligent debate, but instead I am given stupid arguments
I recommend realizing that to understand their arguments you have to at least emulate a paradigm shift. You aren't expecting an intelligent debate, you are expecting one you can understand. No insult intended. Even if you "know" there's a God, PRETEND you don't so you can understand the arguments of athiests. I understand your posts completely cause I can look at things from your point of view. Does not mean I believe it, but it has always kept my debates civil. Just a recommendation.

w,

many dont even know what "faith" and "theory" is
Could you then please give us your definitions in concise and clear statements so that we can compare those definitions with our own and see where we are going wrong.

Whatswhat

NAME ONE PARTICULAR SUBJECT that Im wrong

Religion.

lol, throw science in there too

Anyway, I've unignored whatsupyall for now. I've had a break from his ranting and I feel I can endure some of his stupidity once again.

Originally posted by whatsupyall
I put this on God and I mean it. Seriously I never knew
people this stupid exist, i mean are this kids acting like it
or are they really this stupid? Are they pretending to not
know what the word "faith" means? Im serious, thats why
i scream in caps....
Do you feel that this bible quote doesn't apply to you?

Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way
you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure
you use, it will be measured to you. -Matthew 7:1-2

Back