Athiests: I am buying souls

Well done jmpet, you have posted the thread about which there is the least controversy of any thread ever posted on sciforums.

The theists, and subvarieties, say that the soul does not belong to you, so you can't sell it. And the athiests and subvarieties, say that the soul does not exist, and therefore you can't sell it.

It is one of those rare things on which theists and atheists, and possibly everyone else, are agreed.

Perhaps this is the point of the thread.

What does God have to do with souls? Sheesh- did all I do was wake up ferverent religious fools like you???

Yes, something like
"Atheists. I am not buying souls"
You've never bought a soul in your life.
Tell me I'm wrong.

Plus.
All I said was that the Devil is far more dependable in financial matters than you are. How is that an insult?

To whom it may concern,

We apologize for any hesitation for payments offered.
Our Client jmpet is currently attempting to renegotiate with us,all of his current assests are currently being used to supply us with more globes for the process (they aren't cheap..)

Payments will commence once his debt to us is paid in full,
If you wish to assist with such debt, please send $236.64 for one, to SoulHunter@babylon.com

Since you don't believe you have a soul, I would like to buy it from you. I am paying $5.00 for your soul. It's very simple- PM me, I PM you the form, you fill it out and PM it back to me and I PayPal you $5.00.

wow
Vapid.

2 points:

1), you cannot buy that which doesn't exist.
2), you cannot sell that which doesn't exist.

Talk about reaching for new depths.
Thread reported.

Since you don't believe you have a soul, I would like to buy it from you. I am paying $5.00 for your soul. It's very simple- PM me, I PM you the form, you fill it out and PM it back to me and I PayPal you $5.00.

PMd. I am glad I could sell you the non-existent for $5.00 :).

I think it is an interesting thread- something I am sure all of us gave a passing thought to. Don't see atheist Fraggle on this thread though...

I was going to invite Fraggle into the discussion to rule on whether that was an oxymoron.

@glaucon.
Do you think that the mods on here have nothing better to do than respond to your inane sensibilities?
(I didn't report you by the way. I've only ever used the button twice, and one was when someone was threatening to murder me.)

I bet you get mad if someone squeezes a toothpaste tube from the wrong end.

btw How much would you sell your soul for?

Last edited:
Cesspool thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lets troll it out yay lets spam it up guys

Cesspool cesspool cesspool cesspool cesspool Cesspool cesspool cesspool cesspool cesspool Cesspool cesspool cesspool cesspool cesspool Cesspool cesspool cesspool cesspool cesspool Cesspool cesspool cesspool cesspool cesspool Cesspool cesspool cesspool cesspool cesspool Cesspool cesspool cesspool cesspool cesspool Cesspool cesspool cesspool cesspool cesspool Cesspool cesspool cesspool cesspool cesspool Cesspool cesspool cesspool cesspool cesspool Cesspool cesspool cesspool cesspool cesspool Cesspool cesspool cesspool cesspool cesspool Cesspool cesspool cesspool cesspool cesspool Cesspool cesspool cesspool cesspool cesspool Cesspool cesspool cesspool cesspool cesspool Cesspool cesspool cesspool cesspool cesspool Cesspool cesspool cesspool cesspool cesspool Cesspool cesspool cesspool cesspool cesspool Cesspool cesspool cesspool cesspool cesspool Cesspool cesspool cesspool cesspool cesspool Cesspool cesspool cesspool cesspool cesspool Cesspool cesspool cesspool cesspool cesspool Cesspool cesspool cesspool cesspool cesspool Cesspool cesspool cesspool cesspool cesspool Cesspool cesspool cesspool cesspool cesspool Cesspool cesspool cesspool cesspool cesspool Cesspool cesspool cesspool cesspool cesspool Cesspool cesspool cesspool cesspool cesspool Cesspool cesspool cesspool cesspool cesspool

Vote = Cesspool cesspool cesspool cesspool cesspool

Back