Atheism & Theism...A Common Denominator

I have seen a small BOL (ball of light) about the size of a dime up close within 3 feet. As I watch the BOL it moved from point A to point B making a very nice arc as it traveled. I have used computerized machines to cut a radius in a work piece, many times. That was a machine making that arc, I just know it.

The common denominator for theism and atheism is not knowing if God exists. Neither one has any hard evidence to support their claim. Atheists because of the lack of evidence state their opinion and it is no different for the theist. If there was all kinds of evidence then there would be no theists or atheists.

Therefore any atheist cannot totally refute a god nor can a theist ignore the possibility a god doesn't exist.

For those who claim to know, they simply do not believe. If you don't know then you either believe or don't. I think the only reason theism is the norm is because there are more who believe. Other than that I see little reason for so much animosity between the two. When both sides argue they argue with no evidence or assuredness. Kind of pointless.

The most devoted believer or atheist on this forum doesn't know for sure if they are correct. Yes my religious friends, even you cannot support God with evidence just as I cannot support His absence. It's a draw. I'd pay to hear an evangelist say that.

I agree for the most part.

I would only add that the best evidence against god is the lack of evidence for one.

You can not prove something does not exist. So, if we place the requirement on the believer and they have no evidence, why should the atheist have to prove something does not exist, which is impossible.

I have seen a small BOL (ball of light) about the size of a dime up close within 3 feet. As I watch the BOL it moved from point A to point B making a very nice arc as it traveled. I have used computerized machines to cut a radius in a work piece, many times. That was a machine making that arc, I just know it.

Maybe is was an alien probe, think nanotech.

So who's was it ? Could it have been made by us ?

What was it doing other than making an arc ?

I can't believe we have developed technology that advanced.

It's strange the BOL appeared and then disappeared. The BOL was an off white color, yellowish white.
I talked to a guy from England who saw a silverish blue BOL about the size of a soccer ball in his back yard.

Ok, at this point I am convinced that you guys just have an aversion to the word god or some assumed characteristics of god. An alien? An imaginary machine in the sky? It seems that just about anything is more easily digested than a big ol' slice of humble pie.

I have used computerized machines to cut a radius in a work piece, many times. That was a machine making that arc, I just know it.

cnc guy??

NOT that I don't believe aliens or machines to exist (disclaimer).

Mills?..lathes?

I'm a old mill hand from the rio grande ;)

Myself.. mastercam mostly , some pro/man... pro-e for design

Mills have been.. a lot of Haas's .. Mori's ..oKK's... makinos.. ..G&M codes

I g2 and g3 when I drive ....lol

Ok, at this point I am convinced that you guys just have an aversion to the word god or some assumed characteristics of god. An alien? An imaginary machine in the sky? It seems that just about anything is more easily digested than a big ol' slice of humble pie.

I have no problem with the word God.

What makes you think that these things are god, if they are alien probes then they are not god as is the general idea of a god that created us.

By the way, you have experienced god correct ?

I don't remember you ever mentioning a ball of light in front of you. So if this is not your experience, and you clearly know yours is with god, then this is something different and not god.

Mills?..lathes?

I'm a old mill hand from the rio grande ;)

Myself.. mastercam mostly , some pro/man... pro-e for design

Mills have been.. a lot of Haas's .. Mori's ..oKK's... makinos.. ..G&M codes

I g2 and g3 when I drive ....lol

One of the of CNC’s I’ve programmed and run is a Giddings and Lewis vertical turning center.

I've also programmed and run CNC Fadal milling machines and CNC lathes.

What makes you think that these things are god, if they are alien probes then they are not god as is the general idea of a god that created us.

I don't remember you ever mentioning a ball of light in front of you. So if this is not your experience, and you clearly know yours is with god, then this is something different and not god.

No, I'm not saying that I think this is god. I'm just saying that it seems that any and everything else is less threatening to some.

Lori, your not going to believe this, but I got God to switch to machine after about 5 years of confrontation.

One of the of CNC’s I’ve programmed and run is a Giddings and Lewis vertical turning center.

I've also programmed and run CNC Fadal milling machines and CNC lathes.

G&L... didn't they buyout Fadal? I've run a few Fadals too... when I was in Cali.. that seem to be the big thing either Fadals or Haas's

I think the Fadal is better piece of iron.... but the Haas's once you are used to one.. they are all pretty much the same except for size.Sweet controller.

where you at earth... things hopping there? pm if you like

Lori, your not going to believe this, but I got God to switch to machine after about 5 years of confrontation.

Why would a machine call itself god and then admit to being a machine?

No, I'm not saying that I think this is god. I'm just saying that it seems that any and everything else is less threatening to some.

I can understand that. But people like myself are less concerned about the idea of god or aliens and more concerned about religions etc who claim to know exactly which god it is.

Earth, I have heard you mention that you think this machine/god has been controlling everything since day one, is that correct ?

Back