As an Atheist what do you teach kids?

What makes you think the beleivers can't get on with theit life?. atleast we have come to a conclusion and we are not scared of dseath and we can enjoy the life in-betweenw ithout worry of death....

I'm not going to let my beliefs be ruled by either fear or comfort. I will live without illusions, and hope my relatives can be as strong as I am. Your people on the other hand will never grow up intellectually. Maybe that's why Islam dominated regions have not progressed significantly for centuries. Maybe it's good to worry about death, one might think twice about inflicting it.

Did you actually read my post?
You know, the one you quoted.

I didn;t ask you if you saw her as beautiful in your eyes still, even a busted cabbage can look pretty to some people.

Im asking you Would you tell her how her face actualy looks and that it remebles the elephant man (if she really did look like him)

Dyw

I also asked you what you would tell your disfigured fdaughter if she looked like the elephant man, she ask's do you think im ugly. you said truth is always the way you will go regardless. so your saying you would tell your own daughter she looks like the elephant man when she asks "daddy am i pretty"

If you do it int hat situationw hy are you having double standards?

I would not tell her that she is pretty. I would say she is disfigured, but that she has a good heart, which is important too. Anyway, I would abort such a child in the womb.

Did you actually read my post??
Me said:
I have no idea since I've never been in that situation.

I didn;t ask you if you saw her as beautiful in your eyes still, even a busted cabbage can look pretty to some people.
Does that not make my point for me? :rolleyes:

If I knew my wife could give birth to the elephant girl? It's her choice not mine, but I would encourage abortion at that point, yes.

Did you actually read my post??

Does that not make my point for me? :rolleyes:

So you are not willing to make a conviction about something like a girls physical beauty but you have made conclusions about how telling children that god is real and the afterlife is a gift for them is somehow negative?

Much like downs syndrome kids. I think it should be discouraged to give birth to that stuff.

So you are not willing to make a conviction about something like a girls physical beauty
Which part of "I haven't been in that situation" did you not understand?
Which part of "even a busted cabbage can look pretty to some people" (your own words) did you not understand?

but you have made conclusions about how telling children that god is real and the afterlife is a gift for them is somehow negative?
Correct.

What's your problem?

How can we question god's will? I bow to his infinite wisdom...

picture.php

Back