Are you an introvert or extrovert?

So, you're just making fun of me.
Bw/S: If you want to sincerely discuss the incident you spoke about, it behooves you to set that tone of being serious and actually discuss it.

Currently, you seem far more interested in eliciting sympathy by feeling sorry for yourself than you are in actually discussing the issue.

You seem to be in a deep depressive cycle right now. Would it be too much of a stretch to posit that you suffer from bipolar disorder?

I'm not trying to put you down, I'm trying to help you help yourself.

So, you're just making fun of me.
No, mostly I'm being honest with you. The subject didn't interest me, so I didn't read it. But you've come over here in a foul mood, apparently hurt that nobody liked you because nobody believed you, which I pointed out was not the same thing. Yes, I was making a little bit of fun - but only after admitting quite frankly that I don't know and don't care. If you chivvy people for comment, you'll get comments you don't like. I'm sorry if this bothers you.

Bw/S: If you want to sincerely discuss the incident you spoke about, it behooves you to set that tone of being serious and actually discuss it.

Currently, you seem far more interested in eliciting sympathy by feeling sorry for yourself than you are in actually discussing the issue.

You seem to be in a deep depressive cycle right now. Would it be too much of a stretch to posit that you suffer from bipolar disorder?

I'm not trying to put you down, I'm trying to help you help yourself.
Didn't you previously say I was playing a game...

If so, fuck off.

I forgot who’s an introvert and who isn’t. :rolleye:
You are - by self-identification.
I am - episodically and circumstantially.
I think Seattle is and DaveC426913 isn't; pretty sure Rainbow Singularity is and so is iceaura, intensely; Beer w/Straw probably isn't but hasn't declared, being preoccupied with other matters. .

I am - episodically and circumstantially.
Again, I argue that is misusing the term.

Introversion/Extroversion is not specific behavior at certain times, it is nature. Think of it as the sum or average of the episodes and circumstances you mention.

Last edited:
Again, I argue that is misusing the term.

Introversion/Extroversion is not specific behavior at certain times, it is nature. Think of it as the sum or average of the episodes and circumstances you mention.
I could. But, again, I argue that such facile classifications are meaningless.

Back