Alpha and Beta Males?

Originally posted by Banshee

LOL! :p

Hey why aren't you criticizing me any further? Hmm...and what about the "edit"? Was it something extremely offensive?

And answer my question, what warrants your outburst earlier?

Thanks

Originally posted by ~The_Chosen~
And answer my question, what warrants your outburst earlier?

Your stunning disrespect to Adam. Adam is a very friendly and open minded person. You really ticked me off by being so rude to him.

Satisfied?

I don't go into the "edited" thingy. I'm sorry.

This is my last reply in this thread...

Your stunning disrespect to Adam. Adam is a very friendly and open minded person. You really ticked me off by being so rude to him.

What "stunning" disrespect? Answer if you are going to reply to this thread again. :) Me and Adam go back, past this thread. I consider him no enemy, but I *believe* that he has much contempt towards me (please Adam, no "assumption"). He didn't even answer my question in the other thread.

Its funny how no one care to mentions any disrespect Adam directs at me. :)

Thanks

Yes, you're right. I find you a contemptible jackass. I have much disrespect for you. And I'm quite happy for all sciforums users to quote me on that as often as they like.

Ah, gosh I amuse myself...

Actually I prefer Dove moisturiser. That and a picture of Maggie Thatcher... Oh yeah...

That and a picture of Maggie Thatcher... Oh yeah...

Oh? So why then did you ask me to Photoshop this so that it looked like Honest Johnney was carrying a riding crop and set of handcuffs?

Originally posted by Adam
Yes, you're right. I find you a contemptible jackass. I have much disrespect for you. And I'm quite happy for all sciforums users to quote me on that as often as they like.

Ah, gosh I amuse myself...

Finally you admit it!! But what are your reasons? Are they just ones?

Thanks

Xev

Thanks for the dirty pictures you sent me. That one of Howie and Thatcher together in latex was just beautiful. Can you send me that shower video of Laura Bush next?

TheChosen

I think everyone who read this thread before you deleted or edited your posts knows why I have no respect for you.

Yeah I agree Adam is a VFAOMP. TC is being an absolute CJ.

VFAOM = very friendly and open minded person.
CJ = contemptible jackass

I think he is setting himself up to be a SIMF.

SIMF = stupid idiot moronic fool.

The Chosen,

My observations of you is that you are not strong-willed, as you believe yourself to be. You put on a front like you are strong-willed, pretending to blow things off with comments such as "believe what you want", but yet you keep coming back and defending yourself. This is a game with yourself. You even attempt to gain respect from the others here by agreeing with them, or deleting posts, but then your behavior goes back to the way it was before. This also tells me that you are playing a game with yourself, you are denying your emotions (like you said you weren't in a previous thread). You are starving for attention and belongingness. Bad attention is still attention. We are stupid to keep feeding this by posting.

P.S. You will deny everything I just said, blowing it off, it's how people like you cope and deny parts of their personality. A mature personality would look at what's being directed at them, this whole situation and look at it from every view possible, and accept their weaknesses. No matter how strong one is, there are always weaknesses.

I know that you are a good person deep down, but you are smothering yourself. Good luck, I wish you the best.

Originally posted by Adam
TheChosen

I think everyone who read this thread before you deleted or edited your posts knows why I have no respect for you.

No, even before this post you had contempt, correct? I wrongly insulted *strgyrl* on this thread, and I left the post with the apology, but I'm pretty sure I did not insult you at all, within this thread.

Everything I basically said has been quoted, and I assure you Tyler quoted all the offensive stuff, and it was only concerning *strgyrl*.

Thanks

Joeman

Please do criticize even more.

Thanks

Originally posted by Xenu
The Chosen,

My observations of you is that you are not strong-willed, as you believe yourself to be. You put on a front like you are strong-willed, pretending to blow things off with comments such as "believe what you want", but yet you keep coming back and defending yourself. This is a game with yourself. You even attempt to gain respect from the others here by agreeing with them, or deleting posts, but then your behavior goes back to the way it was before. This also tells me that you are playing a game with yourself, you are denying your emotions (like you said you weren't in a previous thread). You are starving for attention and belongingness. Bad attention is still attention. We are stupid to keep feeding this by posting.

Xenu, I respect your comments but it is not a game at all. I gave the advice and people rejected it, criticized it, and insulted me. You have said "women aren't property" to me. And nowhere have I mentioned they are.

I deleted the post because only open-minded individuals will consider my advice. A fellow DJ stated, "I'm getting tired of the "we're so superior no one else deserves our help" attitude." Look at girlproblems.com and you'll know what I mean, the DJ's there are helping and sharing what they know - and they are being blown off also. I acted unselfishly, another fellow DJ states, "We want to help people, but they have to be willing to open up their minds and view things differently." Look at the How to be an AFC Guide. We give advice to change AFC's into the real men they want to be. But seriously, if you were an AFC and someone was telling you to be a real man, you would insult him directly because you took it personally and it hurt your pride. Put yourself in that perspective Xenu.

It's in this thread

I guarantee you someone will even criticize that thread.

As for the "believe what you want" it is directed at inidividuals such as Joeman who insult and criticize without reasonable cause. I have yet to wait for him to answer me on the questions I have asked him.

P.S. You will deny everything I just said, blowing it off, it's how people like you cope and deny parts of their personality. A mature personality would look at what's being directed at them, this whole situation and look at it from every view possible, and accept their weaknesses. No matter how strong one is, there are always weaknesses.

I know that you are a good person deep down, but you are smothering yourself. Good luck, I wish you the best.

I admit I have gone off arrogant concerning the advice. People misunderstand many things Xenu. Bragging and so on, I did not mean that, people looked at it like that. Stating, "I am a multi-orgasmic man!! :D" in a relevant thread and being truthful about it, some would state that is bragging. Not at all, it's ultimately the perspective.

As for the defending myself, I'm a debater, what do you expect? I don't walk away from "battles."

Thanks for the viewpoint.

EDIT: I follow the Golden Rule. Wet1 has never been disrespectful to me, have I in anyway disrespected him?

Last edited:
TC,

I am not criticising. You gave me too much credit. I am insulting or flaming. I normally give reasons but in this case nobody cares. Nobody feels sorry fory you. I am not going to waste too much time. If I have way too much time in my hand, I rather spend it worshipping Xev.

Originally posted by Joeman
TC,

I am not criticising. You gave me too much credit. I am insulting or flaming. I normally give reasons but in this case nobody cares. Nobody feels sorry fory you. I am not going to waste too much time. If I have way too much time in my hand, I rather spend it worshipping Xev.

"Feel sorry for you"? - You have yet to show me your reasonable causes to insult and flame. And don't speak down to me.

Chosen the reason you're encountering problems along with your fellow DJ is not because people are "close-minded". There is a simple fact that a large amount of men and women out there do not look upon the opposite sex the same way you do. Basically, you are a womanizer. You have to understand that eventually most people grow out of your stage of mind. This attitude of "hey, you'll be the one complaining when I'm winning the game" is unbelievably immature. You, and your fellow DJ, sound like a 13 year old girl who's about to go on her first date.

You seem to think we are close-minded for not trying your way. Well, Chosen, some of us here are real men who don't need your method to get women. As for the rest of us with women problems; there is only one piece of advice needed to get a woman if you want to 'better' yourself. Find out what she likes, and be it. Regardlses of what Chosen seems to think, every woman does have slightly different taste.

Originally posted by Tyler
Chosen the reason you're encountering problems along with your fellow DJ is not because people are "close-minded". There is a simple fact that a large amount of men and women out there do not look upon the opposite sex the same way you do. Basically, you are a womanizer. You have to understand that eventually most people grow out of your stage of mind. This attitude of "hey, you'll be the one complaining when I'm winning the game" is unbelievably immature. You, and your fellow DJ, sound like a 13 year old girl who's about to go on her first date.

I gave advice, all they had to do was "I don't need your advice" instead of saying it's wrong, garbage, etc.

Tyler, do me a favor and post on the DJ forum, I admit there are some that do womanize, respect women, play women, and get taken advantage by women. I have represented the DJ board wrongly.

But do the honor of posting on the DJ forum and tell them what you said, "we sound like a 13 year old girl..etc" I have lost my credibility here, I admit.

You seem to think we are close-minded for not trying your way.

Not that way at all, close-minded for stating "it doesn't work, idiotic, garbage" and so on.

Well, Chosen, some of us here are real men who don't need your method to get women.

I understand that, but I never stated "you must listen to my advice" (people looked at it as such) I put the advice down and people insulted and criticized and I defended like a DJ is suppose to. Please do understand Tyler. Not my method.

I presented it wrongly, it came off as "manipulative tricks to get into women's pants" to this forum and from one user posting that, the slander grow exponentially. Being a DJ is all about a state of mind and becoming what you want to be - if you wish it. It's a lost cause for me here, either way I will be criticized as "immature, wanting attention and so on"

As for the rest of us with women problems; there is only one piece of advice needed to get a woman if you want to 'better' yourself. Find out what she likes, and be it. Regardlses of what Chosen seems to think, every woman does have slightly different taste.

Tyler, every woman does have different tastes, but generally they respond to certains traits and attitudes men have. I just mis-presented the advice and it got off hand from there. Simple as that.

"only one piece of advice"? please do post that in the DJ forum, they will open your mind.

This will be my last post in this thread, anyone is welcomed at Don Juan Discussion Forum and you may argue whatever you want there, ask for advice, etc. DJ's are there to help you. I dare you Joeman to go in there and tell all of them "your advice is garbage" and try to back up that claim if you do, it'll be a educational experience for you.

I'm out, and I don't need anyone to further talk down on me.

Originally posted by ~The_Chosen~
You have yet to show me your reasonable causes to insult and flame. And don't speak down to me.

If I show you reasonable causes to flame you, what do I have to gain from this? Nothing. Exactly.

It is amusing seeing you responding to everyone's post like your life depends on it.

Back