Aether Displacement

Yes, unfortunately you're also incapable of putting 2 and 2 together.
I have already shown how you are incorrect by pointing out that we have methods of ascertaining values of g.
G varies with mass, not volume. As observed, measured and verified.

What you are incapable of understanding is it matters how much volume of three dimensional space the mass of the matter occupies. If you have the same mass of matter occupying two different volumes then the gravitational force at the surface of the matter occupying a smaller volume is greater than the gravitational force the same distance from the center of the mass of the matter occupying a larger volume.

The reason for this is at the surface of the smaller volume there is less aether within the volume. There is more aether displaced from within the volume. The force exerted by the displaced aether toward the surface of the smaller volume is greater than the force exerted by the displaced aether the same distance from the center of the matter occupying a larger volume.

Force exerted by displaced aether toward matter is gravity.

What you are incapable of understanding is it matters how much volume of three dimensional space the mass of the matter occupies. If you have the same mass of matter occupying two different volumes then the gravitational force at the surface of the matter occupying a smaller volume is greater than the gravitational force the same distance from the center of the mass of the matter occupying a larger volume.
No.
As previously shown. By your example of the Sun. And the equation I gave twice.

The reason for this
because you're an idiot. And have no evidence.

No.
As previously shown. By your example of the Sun. And the equation I gave twice.

We have the Sun.

We have another object the same mass as the Sun has which occupies a region out to where the Earth orbits the Sun.

The gravitational force at the surface of the Sun is greater than the gravitational force the same distance from the center of the matter which has the same mass as the Sun which occupies a region of three dimensional space out to where the Earth orbits the Sun.

The reason for this is the Sun has more mass of the matter in the volume of space it occupies than the mass of the matter which occupies a region of three dimensional space out to where the Earth orbits the Sun.

This mass of the Sun displaces more aether in the volume of space it occupies than does the mass of the matter which occupies three dimensional space out to the orbit of the Earth does within the volume the same as the Sun.

The force exerted by the displaced aether toward the surface of the Sun is greater than the force exerted toward the center of the mass which occupies three dimensional space out to where the Earth orbits the Sun where the surface of the Sun would be.

Ho hum. Go back and read the posts.

I have and I have said the force exerted toward the matter for both the Sun and the matter which exists out to the Earth's orbit where the Earth orbits the Sun is the same and I was originally incorrect.

This is different.

What I have been answering since my first response to your question is there are two objects of the same mass. One object occupies more three dimensional space than the other. The force exerted at the surface of the object occupying less three dimensional space is greater than the force exerted toward the object occupying more three dimensional space at the same distance from its center as is the radius of the smaller object.

The reason for this is within the volume of the smaller object is more matter. This matter displaces more aether. This aether exerts more force toward the object at its surface then does the force of the displaced aether the same distance from the center of the object occupying a larger volume of three dimensional space. This force is gravity.

Last edited:
I have and I have said the force exerted toward the matter for both the Sun and the matter which exists out to the Earth's orbit where the Earth orbits the Sun is the same and I was originally incorrect.

This is different.
No it's not.

What I have been answering since my first response to your question is there are two objects of the same mass. One object occupies more three dimensional space than the other. The force exerted at the surface of the object occupying less three dimensional space is greater than the force exerted toward the object occupying more three dimensional space the same distance from the center as is the radius of the smaller object.
In the example of the Sun the mass remains the same but the volume differs. Yet the gravity doesn't alter at any given radius (as you agreed).

The reason for this is within the volume of the smaller object is more matter. This matter displaces more aether. This aether exerts more force toward the object. This force is gravity.
Repeated unsupported claims remain unsupported claims.

No it's not.

In the example of the Sun the mass remains the same but the volume differs. Yet the gravity doesn't alter at any given radius (as you agreed).

Of course it does within the volume of the object occupying a larger region of three dimensional space.

You have the Sun. You have the same amount of mass as the Sun occupying a region of three dimensional space the size of the Milky Way. We will call this object the Sun Way. The gravitational force exerted toward the Sun at the surface of the Sun is going to be greater then the gravitational force exerted toward the center of the Sun Way the radius of the Sun from the center of the Sun Way.

Of course it does within the volume of the object occupying a larger region of three dimensional space.
And you still can't read.

We will call this object the Sun Way.
No we don't.

Okay let's try another one.
If the Sun were replaced by a Black Hole of the same mass as the Sun (and therefore a significantly smaller volume) would the effect of gravity on the Earth change?
Clue: the answer is "no".

And you still can't read.

No we don't.

Okay let's try another one.
If the Sun were replaced by a Black Hole of the same mass as the Sun (and therefore a significantly smaller volume) would the effect of the Sun's gravity on the Earthg change?
Clue: the answer is "no".

The gravitational force at the surface of the black hole is greater then the gravitational force exerted toward the center of the Sun the radius of the black hole from the center of the Sun.

The reason for this is the black hole displaces more aether then the Sun does the radius of the black hole from the center of the Sun. This displaced aether exerts force toward the black hole. This force is gravity.

The gravitational force at the surface of the black hole
One more time:
If the Sun were replaced by a Black Hole of the same mass as the Sun (and therefore a significantly smaller volume) would the effect of gravity on the Earth change?

The reason for this is the black hole displaces more aether then the Sun does the radius of the black hole from the center of the Sun. This displaced aether exerts force toward the black hole. This force is gravity.
Wrong.

One more time:

Wrong.

One more time. There is greater force exerted toward the center of the black hole at the surface of the black hole then there is the same distance from the center of the Sun.

The reason for this is the black hole displaces more aether then the Sun does the same distance from the center of the Sun.

This additional displaced aether exerts more force toward the center of the black hole.

One more time. There is greater force exerted toward the center of the black hole at the surface of the black hole
Why are you answering a question I didn't ask?
Can you answer the question that I did ask?

Why are you answering a question I didn't ask?
Can you answer the question that I did ask?

I am answering the question which shows the correctness of my original answer.

Aether is displaced based on mass per volume. The more mass of the matter there is within a volume the more aether is displaced. The more aether is displaced the greater the force exerted by the displaced aether.

If there is the Sun and a black hole of the same mass where the Sun is then there is the same mass of matter within the orbit of the Earth and there will be the same gravitational force exerted toward the Earth by the Sun or the black hole.

Where the Earth is, both the Sun and the black hole displace the same amount of aether.

The force exerted by the displaced aether at the surface of the black hole is greater the the force exerted by the displaced aether the same distance from the center of the Sun because the black hole displaces more aether.

Force exerted toward matter by aether displaced by matter is gravity.

I am answering the question which shows the correctness of my original answer.
No, you're avoiding answering my question.

If there is the Sun and a black hole of the same mass where the Sun is then there is the same mass of matter within the orbit of the Earth and there will be the same gravitational force exerted toward the Earth by the Sun or the black hole.
Good. You're learning.

Where the Earth is, both the Sun and the black hole displace the same amount of aether.
How can they according to YOUR claim? The Black Hole has less volume threfore it has more mass per volume and should therefore have more gravity.

The force exerted by the displaced aether at the surface of the black hole is greater the the force exerted by the displaced aether the same distance from the center of the Sun because the black hole displaces more aether.
Yet this effect doesn't extend past its own surface? How does that work? Does gravity not follow the inverse square law? Or are you just ignoring inconvenient facts?

How can they according to YOUR claim? The Black Hole has less volume threfore it has more mass per volume and should therefore have more gravity.

Not where the Earth is. If we are discussing the Earth's orbit around the Sun or the black hole then the volume is the Earth's orbit. Whether it is the Sun or the black hole there is the same amount of mass of the matter within the Earth's orbit.

Aether is displaced based on the mass of the matter per volume. The volume in this case is the Earth's orbit.

If we are discussing the Earth's orbit around the Sun or the black hole then the volume is the Earth's orbit. Whether it is the Sun or the black hole there is the same amount of mass of the matter within the Earth's orbit.
Then you're talking absolute nonsense.

Aether is displaced based on the mass of the matter per volume. The volume in this case is the Earth's orbit.
No it's not. The gravity is generated by the Sun (or Black Hole). Therefore the volume under consideration is that of the Sun (or Black Hole) only.

Then you're talking absolute nonsense.

No it's not. The gravity is generated by the Sun (or Black Hole). Therefore the volume under consideration is that of the Sun (or Black Hole) only.

Of course not. If you throw a bowling ball into the ocean where does the displacement of the ocean end?

The Milky Way's halo is the state of displacement of the aether.

You are never going to understand aether displacement. It is beyond your conceptual capabilities.

In other words you're talking gibberish.

What is presently postulated as non-baryonic dark matter is aether. Aether exists where matter does not. Aether has mass. Aether is physically displaced by matter. Displaced aether exerts force toward matter.

A moving particle has an associated aether displacement wave.

Curved spacetime is displaced aether.

Um, nope. You've started contradicting yourself. (See post #8).
Goodbye.

Back