Aether Displacement

Maxwell's displacement current is a physical displacement of the aether.
Your default response, when you can't retort criticisms, answer simple questions or admit mistakes, is to just make another claim which you won't then back up.

How sad it is you can't be mature enough to enter into honest discussion.

I not only read it I quoted it.

This is what you quoted:

'If the lead occupies less three dimensional space then the feathers do then there is more displaced aether exerting force toward the surface of the lead then there is an equal distance from the center of the feathers. Since gravity is force exerted by displaced aether toward matter and there is more displaced aether exerting force toward the surface of the lead then there is exerted an equal distance from the center of the feathers there is greater gravitational force exerted toward the surface of the lead then there is an equal distance from the center of the feathers."

In the above the radius of the lead volume is 100km. In the above the radius of the volume containing the feathers is 500km. There is greater gravitational force exerted toward the center of the lead volume 100km from the center of the lead than there is 100km from the center of the feathers.

The reason for this is there is less aether in the 100km volume consisting of lead than there is in the 100km volume from the center of the feathers. This means there is more displaced aether exerting force toward the center of the lead volume 100km from the center of the lead volume than there is displaced aether exerting force 100kim from the center of the volume consisting of feathers. Force exerted by displaced aether is gravity so there is greater gravitational force exerted toward the center of the volume consisting of lead 100km from the center of the lead than there is 100km from the volume consisting of feathers.

Your default response, when you can't retort criticisms, answer simple questions or admit mistakes, is to just make another claim which you won't then back up.

How sad it is you can't be mature enough to enter into honest discussion.

How sad it is you, and mainstream physics, has chosen to believe particles are able to be created from nothing. How sad it is you, and mainstream physics, is incapable of understanding what is presently postulated as non-baryonic dark matter is aether, aether has mass, aether is physically displaced by matter, and force exerted by displaced aether toward matter is gravity.

This is what you quoted:

'If the lead occupies less three dimensional space then the feathers do then there is more displaced aether exerting force toward the surface of the lead then there is an equal distance from the center of the feathers. Since gravity is force exerted by displaced aether toward matter and there is more displaced aether exerting force toward the surface of the lead then there is exerted an equal distance from the center of the feathers there is greater gravitational force exerted toward the surface of the lead then there is an equal distance from the center of the feathers."
Correct.

In the above the radius of the lead volume is 100km. In the above the radius of the volume containing the feathers is 500km. There is greater gravitational force exerted toward the center of the lead volume 100km from the center of the lead than there is 100km from the center of the feathers.
Incorrect. You gave no figures.
I did: please answer the question.
And please answer the question about the equation.

mpc755 said:
Incorrect.
Wow!

You really have no idea what you are talking about.

Force exerted by displaced aether toward matter is gravity.

Wow!
You really have no idea what you are talking about.
Don't know what I'm talking about?
Try reading what I wrote: you lied.
In other words you either can't answer the questions or you've realised that giving an honest answer wqould show your error.

Wrong.

Don't know what I'm talking about?
Try reading what I wrote: you lied.
In other words you either can't answer the questions or you've realised that giving an honest answer wqould show your error.

Wrong.

How am I supposed to respond to your posts when you insist the following is incorrect when it is correct?

mpc755 said:

And how does anything you post have any validity when you can't understand the above is correct?

How am I supposed to respond to your posts when you insist the following is incorrect when it is correct?
Wrong again. Try reading what I wrote:
You: In the above the radius of the lead volume is 100km etc
Me: Incorrect. You gave no figures.

And how does anything you post have any validity when you can't understand the above is correct?
How does anything you post have any validity when you persistently fail to be honest or answer questions?

Then explain the discrepancy!

Wrong again. Try reading what I wrote:
You: In the above the radius of the lead volume is 100km etc
Me: Incorrect. You gave no figures.

How does anything you post have any validity when you persistently fail to be honest or answer questions?

Then explain the discrepancy!

There is no discrepancy. The following is correct.

mpc755 said:

The following is correct.

Inane diversion.
You haven't answered my questions, explained the discrepancy or shown that your contention is true.

Are you going to answer those questions or continue to post the exact same inanities?

Inane diversion.
You haven't answered my questions, explained the discrepancy or shown that your contention is true.

Are you going to answer those questions or continue to post the exact same inanities?

There is no discrepancy. The following statement of mine is correct.

mpc755 said:

You keep insisting the above is incorrect.

The following statement of mine is also correct.

I see. You're neither honest nor bothered about (or capable of) science. (And apparently incapable of comprehending English).
Just one more dishonest crank peddling his own particular brand of delusional bullshit.

I see. You're neither honest nor bothered about (or capable of) science. (And apparently incapable of comprehending English).
Just one more dishonest crank peddling his own particular brand of delusional bullshit.

A moving particle has an associated aether displacement wave.
Curved spacetime is displaced aether.

Never mind, I'm sure the nice men in white coats will be along soon.
Remember to take your medication.

Never mind, I'm sure the nice men in white coats will be along soon.
Remember to take your medication.

You were incorrect when you stated the following statement of mine was incorrect.

"In the above the radius of the lead volume is 100km. In the above the radius of the volume containing the feathers is 500km. There is greater gravitational force exerted toward the center of the lead volume 100km from the center of the lead than there is 100km from the center of the feathers."

The above statement is correct.

The following is also correct.

Aether is displaced based on the mass of the matter per volume. The more matter which exists within a particular volume the less aether the volume contains the greater the force of the aether exerted toward the volume.

Still can't read English?
Still can't answer my questions?

How can I answer a question when you don't know what you are talking about?

"In the above the radius of the lead volume is 100km. In the above the radius of the volume containing the feathers is 500km. There is greater gravitational force exerted toward the center of the lead volume 100km from the center of the lead than there is 100km from the center of the feathers."

What is presently postulated as non-baryonic dark matter is aether. Matter does not travel with non-baryonic dark matter. Matter moves through and displaces the aether. Force exerted by displaced aether toward matter is gravity.

How can I answer a question when you don't know what you are talking about?
Let's try again:

Question 1
Given: lead 500 metres radius, feathers 2500 metres radius (both 1 megatoone in mass), what is the gravitational force at a 100 km distance?

Question 2
Ever seen:

0f36df929ac9d711a8ba8c5658c3bfee.png

Where does volume come into it?

Let's try again:

Question 1
Given: lead 500 metres radius, feathers 2500 metres radius (both 1 megatoone in mass), what is the gravitational force at a 100 km distance?

Question 2
Ever seen:

0f36df929ac9d711a8ba8c5658c3bfee.png

Where does volume come into it?

This was your original question:

"Tell me, which exerts the greater "gravitational force" (according to your "theory"): 1 megatonne of feathers or 1 megatonne of lead? "

This was my original answer which is correct.

"In this gedanken the volumes under discussion are spherical.

Aether is displaced based on mass per volume. If the feather and the lead occupy the same volume then the same amount of aether is displaced from the volume which means there is the same amount of force exerted by the displaced aether toward the volume. Since the force exerted by the displaced aether toward the volume is gravity the gravitational force in this scenario is the same.

If the feathers occupy less three dimensional space then the lead does then the force of the displaced aether at the surface of the volume consisting of the feathers is greater than the same distance from the center of the lead. The reason for this is there is less aether in the volume consisting of the feathers, which means more aether is displaced from the volume consisting of the feathers, which means there is more force exerted by the displaced aether at the surface of the feathers. Since force exerted by displaced aether toward matter is gravity the gravitational force at the surface of the feathers is greater then the same distance from the center of the lead.

If the lead occupies less three dimensional space then the feathers do then there is more displaced aether exerting force toward the surface of the lead then there is an equal distance from the center of the feathers. Since gravity is force exerted by displaced aether toward matter and there is more displaced aether exerting force toward the surface of the lead then there is exerted an equal distance from the center of the feathers there is greater gravitational force exerted toward the surface of the lead then there is an equal distance from the center of the feathers."

Your response to this correct answer was that it was incorrect.

So you still can't answer my questions and you still can't read English.
Goodbye crank.

Back