Aether Displacement

And you can't help it if you have no actual evidence.
It's a hard life, isn't it?

I can't help it if you are incapable of understanding if matter is postulated to move through non-baryonic dark matter, which it is and which it does, then there is no difference between non-baryonic dark matter and aether.

Last edited:
I can't help it if you are incapable of understanding if matter is postulated to move through non-baryonic dark matter, which it is and which it does, then there is no difference between non-baryonic dark matter and aether.

The reason that the aether was postulated in the first place was to provide a medium for light waves to propagate through. So is your idea that light propagates through dark matter?

The reason that the aether was postulated in the first place was to provide a medium for light waves to propagate through. So is your idea that light propagates through dark matter?

There is no such thing as non-baryonic dark matter gravitationally bound to matter. Matter moves through non-baryonic dark matter. Matter displaces non-baryonic dark matter.

Non-baryonic dark matter and aether are the same side of the same coin.

Non-baryonic dark matter and aether are different labels for the same thing. Non-baryonic dark matter and aether are labels for the material which physically occupies three dimensional space unoccupied by matter.

Non-baryonic dark matter is aether.

Aether has mass. Aether physically occupies three dimensional space unoccupied by matter. Aether is physically displaced by matter.

Displaced aether exerts force toward matter. This force is gravity.

A moving particle has an associated aether displacement wave.

Curved spacetime is displaced aether.

Einstein was most correct when as a teenager he stated the following.

"Einstein's 'First Paper'"
http://www.worldscibooks.com/etextbook/4454/4454_chap1.pdf

"The velocity of a wave is proportional to the square root of the elastic forces which cause [its] propagation, and inversely proportional to the mass of the aether moved by these forces."

The above more correctly stated as the following.

The velocity of a wave is proportional to the square root of the elastic forces which cause its propagation, and inversely proportional to the mass of the aether displaced by these forces.

What waves in a double slit experiment is non-baryonic dark matter.

What waves in a double slit experiment is the aether.

A photon is either a particle which has an associated external non-baryonic displacement wave or a photon is a 'particle' which consists of a very small region of the non-baryonic displacement wave itself.

A photon is either a particle which has an associated external aether displacement wave or a photon is a 'particle' which consists of a very small region of the aether displacement wave itself.

Either way, the photon 'particle' enters and exits a single slit in a double slit experiment and it is the associated physical wave which enters and exits both.

Last edited:
There is no such thing as non-baryonic dark matter gravitationally bound to matter. Matter moves through non-baryonic dark matter. Matter displaces non-baryonic dark matter.

Non-baryonic dark matter and aether are the same side of the same coin.

Non-baryonic dark matter and aether are different labels for the same thing. Non-baryonic dark matter and aether are labels for the material which physically occupies three dimensional space unoccupied by matter.

Aether has mass. Aether physically occupies three dimensional space unoccupied by matter. Aether is physically displaced by matter.

Displaced aether exerts force toward matter. This force is gravity.

Einstein was most correct when as a teenager he stated the following.

"Einstein's 'First Paper'"
http://www.worldscibooks.com/etextbook/4454/4454_chap1.pdf

"The velocity of a wave is proportional to the square root of the elastic forces which cause [its] propagation, and inversely proportional to the mass of the aether moved by these forces."

The above more correctly stated as the following.

The velocity of a wave is proportional to the square root of the elastic forces which cause its propagation, and inversely proportional to the mass of the aether displaced by these forces.

What waves in a double slit experiment is non-baryonic dark matter.

What waves in a double slit experiment is the aether.

A photon is either a particle which has an associated external non-baryonic displacement wave or a photon is a 'particle' which consists of a very small region of the non-baryonic displacement wave itself.

A photon is either a particle which has an associated external aether displacement wave or a photon is a 'particle' which consists of a very small region of the aether displacement wave itself.

Either way, the photon 'particle' enters and exits a single slit in a double slit experiment and it is the associated physical wave which enters and exits both.

If the answer to my question was in there - I couldn't see it so let me ask again (I am just interested in a very brief answer to this rather specific question to help me understand what you are saying).

So is your idea that light propagates through [what scientists term] dark matter?

If the answer to my question was in there - I couldn't see it so let me ask again (I am just interested in a very brief answer to this rather specific question to help me understand what you are saying).

So is your idea that light propagates through [what scientists term] dark matter?

There is no such thing as non-baryonic dark matter gravitationally bound to matter. There is no such thing as non-baryonic dark matter traveling with matter. Matter moves through non-baryonic dark matter.

There is no such thing as non-baryonic dark matter gravitationally bound to matter. There is no such thing as non-baryonic dark matter traveling with matter. Matter moves through non-baryonic dark matter.

Why are you making this so difficult?
Lets try again.
So is your idea that light propagates through the aether?

Why are you making this so difficult?

Why are you unable to understand what is presently postulated as non-baryonic dark matter gravitationally bound to matter is incorrect?

Why are you unable to understand there is no such thing as non-baryonic dark matter traveling with matter?

Why are you unable to understand matter moves through the non-baryonic dark matter?

Why are you unable to understand with this correct understanding of non-baryonic dark matter, non-baryonic dark matter is aether?

So is your idea that light propagates through the aether?

Yes, and it is not my idea. Light propagating through the aether is an idea that has been around for a very long time. It is only in the recent absurdities of physics where there has been a delusional denial of this.

Last edited:
Yes, and it is not my idea. Light propagating through the aether is an idea that has been around for a very long time. It is only in the recent absurdities of physics where there has been a delusional denial of this.

Wonderful, thank you.

Your idea is that matter displaces the aether, right? So does density matter in your idea? That is, would 2 spheres that were the same diameter but different densities displace the same amount of aether?

Wonderful, thank you.

Your idea is that matter displaces the aether, right?

Yes.

That is, would 2 spheres that were the same diameter but different densities displace the same amount of aether?

No. The more mass of the matter which exists within a particular volume the less aether the volume contains the more aether which has been displaced from the volume the greater the force exerted by the displaced aether toward the volume. This force is gravity.

No. The more mass of the matter which exists within a particular volume the less aether the volume contains the more aether which has been displaced from the volume the greater the force exerted by the displaced aether toward the volume.

Is it fair to say that your idea is that the aether is displaced by 'actual mass'? That is, the aether is no so much displaced by the density of a material but by the actual nuetrons, protons and electrons of a material?

Is it fair to say that your idea is that the aether is displaced by 'actual mass'? That is, the aether is no so much displaced by the density of a material but by the actual nuetrons, protons and electrons of a material?

Aether has mass. Aether exists where particles of matter do not. Aether is physically displaced by particles of matter.

Aether has mass. Aether exists where particles of matter do not. Aether is physically displaced by particles of matter.

So that would mean that the only place that the aether is totally excuded would be a neutron star (neglecting the hypothesised crust) which is essentially a matterial that has no space between the neutrons.

Correct?

Last edited:
So that would mean that the only place that the aether is totally excuded would be a neutron star (neglecting the hypothesised crust) which is essentially a matterial that has no space between the neutrons.

Correct?

I don't think so. Neutrons consist of quarks. Quarks are particles of matter. So, I think aether still exists in a neutron star.

A black hole is likely aether-less.

I don't think so. Neutrons consist of quarks. Quarks are particles of matter. So, I think aether still exists in a neutron star.

A black hole is likely aether-less.

OK.

Is the aether distributed more or less evenly through the universe? If there is a mass then the does the excluded aether disperse into the rest of the aether or does it clump up near the mass?

OK.

Is the aether distributed more or less evenly through the universe? If there is a mass then the does the excluded aether disperse into the rest of the aether or does it clump up near the mass?

I think it is more or less evenly distributed. The Milky Way's halo is the state of displacement of the aether.

The force associated with displaced aether increases the closer you get to the matter.

For example, the Earth displaces the aether far past the moon. The aether which is exerting force toward the Earth which exists external to the Moon's orbit is exerting force toward the Moon. This force along with the force associated with the aether displaced by the Earth which exists internal to the Moon's orbit is exerting force toward you.

For example, the Earth displaces the aether far past the moon. The aether which is exerting force toward the Earth which exists external to the Moon's orbit is exerting force toward the Moon. This force along with the force associated with the aether displaced by the Earth which exists internal to the Moon's orbit is exerting force toward you.

Why is the aether exerting a force towards the earth? I understand your idea is that the earth displaces the aether but why would that mean the aether would apply a force towards the earth?

Why is the aether exerting a force towards the earth? I understand your idea is that the earth displaces the aether but why would that mean the aether would apply a force towards the earth?

Place a bowling ball into a tank consisting of a frictionless superfluid. Now, take the bowling ball out of the tank. Is there a void left in the frictionless superfluid where the bowling ball was? No, the frictionless superfluid fills in where the bowling ball had been. This demonstrates the superfluid exerts force toward the bowling ball.

When you get to something as large as the Earth and the aether it displaces the force exerted by the displaced aether toward the Earth is gravity.

Place a bowling ball into a tank consisting of a frictionless superfluid. Now, take the bowling ball out of the tank. Is there a void left in the frictionless superfluid where the bowling ball was? No, the frictionless superfluid fills in where the bowling ball had been. This demonstrates the superfluid exerts force toward the bowling ball.

When you get to something as large as the Earth and the aether it displaces the force exerted by the displaced aether toward the Earth is gravity.

So the aether essentially acts like a fluid in a pressrized vessel. So there should be no clumping of aether it should be evenly distributed throughout the universe. Correct?

So the aether essentially acts like a fluid in a pressrized vessel. So there should be no clumping of aether it should be evenly distributed throughout the universe. Correct?

Correct.

Aether and matter have mass. As far as we know there is no space, nor any part of three dimensional space devoid of mass. Aether physically occupies three dimensional space unoccupied by matter. Aether is physically displaced by matter.

The aether is, or behaves similar to, a superfluid with properties of a solid.

Displaced aether exerts force toward matter. This is gravity.

Last edited:
Correct.

How so? Experiments show that light is bent in a gravitational field like the suns but your idea is that the aether is at the same concentration at the surface of the sun as it is in interstellar space? Why does the light bend?

Back