Votes: 6 10.7%
  • No, It is Murder

Votes: 10 17.9%
  • No, (Other Reason)

Votes: 5 8.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My endocrine system kinda disagrees with you there. And probably that of every other human over the age of 14.

We want sex, but don't want a baby right now. How is that artificial?

What do you think (or fear) would happen to you if you would not act on the urge to have sex?

we were talking about rendering sex outside of issues for procreation ... a position not at all established by a population of randy monkeys

They are apes, not monkeys. And they happen to be very closely related to humans.
I cannot believe that you're ignorant of the functions of sex other than procreation. What are you? Eight years old?

They are apes, not monkeys. And they happen to be very closely related to humans.
I cannot believe that you're ignorant of the functions of sex other than procreation. What are you? Eight years old?
Your opinions about your close relatives aside, feel free to explain how procreation is a subsidiary consequence of their sexual proclivity, since it doesn't appear anywhere in the link you referenced.

Do you think that it is the nature of having free will that everyone who has it uses it in the same manner?

Im tryin to understan how you'r idea of free will works... an acordin to you everbody has free will an everbody is created equal... so i want to know what causes/influences som people to have the propensity to misuse their free will.???

Your opinions about your close relatives aside, feel free to explain how procreation is a subsidiary consequence of their sexual proclivity, since it doesn't appear anywhere in the link you referenced.

Whatever man.. just keep on playing stupid.

Im tryin to understan how you'r idea of free will works... an acordin to you everbody has free will an everbody is created equal... so i want to know what causes/influences som people to have the propensity to misuse their free will.???

if everyone is created equally why would you expect them to utilize their free will in the exact same manner?
(like everyone would like same colour?, the same music?, the same friends)

if everyone is created equally why would you expect them to utilize their free will in the exact same manner?
(like everyone would like same colour?, the same music?, the same friends)

Well thats the pont... what causes diferences in peoples behavior/wants/needs/desires who are created equaly... are ther reasons or not.???

Well, I'd feel rather swollen and inflamed for a few hours, and that isn't fun.

Do you think that being "rather swollen and inflamed for a few hours" is worse than having to deal with a possible pregnancy and STD's?

Also, do you think that it is inevitable that you would feel "rather swollen and inflamed for a few hours" if you wouldn't act on the urge to have sex?

Signal do you believe that everyone should remain celibate til marriage?

If they don't meet someone to marry should they simply remain celibate?

This being within a situation where contraceptives are readily available.

Do you think that being "rather swollen and inflamed for a few hours" is worse than having to deal with a possible pregnancy and STD's?

Also, do you think that it is inevitable that you would feel "rather swollen and inflamed for a few hours" if you wouldn't act on the urge to have sex?

Well admittedly no, that's what "self abuse" :)D) is for.

But it isn't as emotionally fulfilling as having sex with another human being.

You feel that people should go without it all their lives unless they're willing to have babies?

Well thats the pont... what causes diferences in peoples behavior/wants/needs/desires who are created equaly... are ther reasons or not.???
the differences in people's desire (which than translates into differences in action) is due to them being uniquely individual ... kind of like how no two snow flakes are the same ... IOW the equality is pertinent to quality (as in snow has a certain quality and living entities have a certain quality that enable them to be categorized as such) and not a radical homogeneity in structure/behavior etc

Originally Posted by cluelusshusbund
...what causes diferences in peoples behavior/wants/needs/desires who are created equaly... are ther reasons or not.???

the differences in people's desire (which than translates into differences in action) is due to them being uniquely individual ... kind of like how no two snow flakes are the same ... IOW the equality is pertinent to quality (as in snow has a certain quality and living entities have a certain quality that enable them to be categorized as such) and not a radical homogeneity in structure/behavior etc

So all humans are created equal in that they are all human... but the uniqueness of individuals begins wit the Zigote.???

Originally Posted by cluelusshusbund
...what causes diferences in peoples behavior/wants/needs/desires who are created equaly... are ther reasons or not.???

So all humans are created equal in that they are all human... but the uniqueness of individuals begins wit the Zigote.???
huh
don't know where you got the idea that all humans are created equal .. although I did present that life is equal (and that there is no material impediment for a human to take up devotional service to god)

huh
don't know where you got the idea that all humans are created equal .. although I did present that life is equal (and that there is no material impediment for a human to take up devotional service to god)

oK... what do you mean by "life is equal".???

oK... what do you mean by "life is equal".???
in the sense that it is conscious

It cannot be reduced to any other state - kind of like just a woman cannot be half pregnant, a living entity cannot be half alive

so all life, from the microbe to the blue whale, shares the same completeness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back