A Theory of Racism

Baron Max said:
Why can't American blacks do as well as those others?
Because The Man is always keepin' them down, hating them, oppressing them, etc. much more than other cultures and peoples within the united states.

Hapsburg said:
Because The Man is always keepin' them down, hating them, oppressing them, etc. much more than other cultures and peoples within the united states.

He("The Man") didn't keep those blacks that I mentioned down, hating them, oppressing them, etc ...so what's the difference? Why does "The Man" like some blacks and allow them to get ahead, but not other blacks??

Ahh, I know .....people like people who act and dress and talk like themselves, but are wary and cautious about people who act and talk and dress like black ghetto gangsters!!! Ooooh, have I stumbled onto something??? The "good" blacks make it in society, but the "bad" blacks only want to shoot people and steal things and accept government handouts?!! ...LOL!

Baron Max

QUOTE by Baron Max
So ...which is it ....blacks don't want anything or blacks do want something f
rom whites, but whites don't want to GIVE it to blacks? And if the second, why should whites GIVE blacks any-fuckin'-thing??
Blacks don't want ANYTHING from your kind...they want to be left alone by your kind....something you won't do, shall I say. Black people have their own way of rearing their children....their own way of being neighborly...their own way of working....their own political thought process...their own way to educate themselves.....Africa isn't an example of blacks in America...the only thing left in the gene pool is some of its color...we've been watered down way too much. Even Africa owes some of its treachery to your kind.

by Baron Max
Let's see now ...the Chinese made it; the Vietnamese made it; the Indians made it; the Pakistanis made it; the Native Americans made it; even some of the Arabs/Muslims have made it
Have made what exactly? Where are the Indians at? How many are left? Where are the world leaders at. What percentage of each of these named races have made "IT" as you say?

by Baron Max
yet the blacks, who've had some 50 years head start can't make it? Why? All those others have been discriminated against, hated, etc. Why can't American blacks do as well as those others?
You call being slaves a head start? Blacks have not had any kind of head start! Black people have consistantly been tripped....at the start of the race, towards the middle and now at the end of the race.Constantly pushed down!
Are you Kidding me :bugeye: ?

by Baron Max
nothing is given to anyone!
Life was given to everyone, breath was given to everyone, land was given to everyone, the right to be free was given to everyone. :eek: It was taken away by barbarons like you!

by Baron Max
Equal rights? Equal education? Shit ...ain't nothin' fuckin' equal and you know it!!
Yes, I do know it.....that's what I've been telling you the whole time.

by Baron Max
If you want it, go get it ...don't wait for someone to give it to you or you'll never, ever have anything.
Majority rules Baron, you know that! Blacks are not the majority in this nation and since you guys don't seem to care enough about equal rights then we will continue to have this inequality and injustice for many years to come.

by Baron Max
I saw some black newsmen on the news tonight ...they were good, they were professional, they spoke English perfectly, they dressed like professional newsmen and they knew what the hell they were talking about. How did they get that?
Notice how you still view them first as black though? Not professional businessmen.

by Baron Max
my guess is that those blacks didn't wait for ti to be handed to them! (But most blacks call those people "Uncle Toms", don't they????)
Most black people don't feel that they should have to bend over for white people and take it up the ass just so that you can better understand them. Most black people have their own way of communicating, rearing children, educating themselves and their children, working....but because it doesn't work your way then blacks have to be 12 times smarter than you just to get an average job. :bugeye:

Like BLACK Rain

I'm so tired of responding to this thread. Thank you all for your posts ...it's been educational and fun, but now the fun is all gone for me.

Baron Max

Baron Max said:
I'm so tired of responding to this thread. Thank you all for your posts ...it's been educational and fun, but now the fun is all gone for me.

Baron Max
I don't blame you Baron, I'm still having fun.

Check this out:

The logical consequences of this are clear. Since we are required to believe that the only explanation for non-white failure is white racism, every time a non-white is poor, commits a crime, goes on welfare, or takes drugs, white society stands accused of yet another act of racism. All failure or misbehavior by non-whites is standing proof that white society is riddled with hatred and bigotry. For precisely so long as non-whites fail to succeed in life at exactly the same level as whites, whites will be, by definition, thwarting and oppressing them.
http://www.planetpapers.com/Assets/3874.php

Systematic oppression of the poor is the fault of the majority in America. It's just that we care less about the black poor than the white poor. Particular manifestations of this such as taking drugs or doing crime is just a symptom of a greater problem.

spidergoat said:
Systematic oppression of the poor is the fault of the majority in America. It's just that we care less about the black poor than the white poor. Particular manifestations of this such as taking drugs or doing crime is just a symptom of a greater problem.
The dogma has logical consequences that are profoundly important. If blacks, for example, are equal to whites in every way, what accounts for their poverty, criminality, and dissipation? Since any theory of racial differences has been outlawed, the only possible explanation for black failure is white racism. And since blacks are markedly poor, crime-prone, and dissipated, America must be racked with pervasive racism. Nothing else could be keeping them in such an abject state.

All public discourse on race today is locked into this rigid logic. Any explanation for black failure that does not depend on white wickedness threatens to veer off into the forbidden territory of racial differences. Thus, even if today's whites can find in their hearts no desire to oppress blacks, yesterday's whites must have oppressed them. If whites do not consciously oppress blacks, they must oppress them UNconsciously. If no obviously racist individuals can be identified, then *institutions* must be racist. Or, since blacks are failing so terribly in America, there simply must be millions of white people we do not know about, who are working day and night to keep blacks in misery.

The dogma of racial equality leaves no room for an explanation of black failure that is not, in some fashion, an indictment of white people.
The logical consequences of this are clear. Since we are required to believe that the only explanation for non-white failure is white racism, every time a non-white is poor, commits a crime, goes on welfare, or takes drugs, white society stands accused of yet another act of racism.

All failure or misbehavior by non-whites is standing proof that white society is riddled with hatred and bigotry. For precisely so long as non-whites fail to succeed in life at exactly the same level as whites, whites will be, by definition, thwarting and oppressing them. This obligatory pattern of thinking leads to strange conclusions. First of all, racism is a sin that is thought to be committed almost exclusively by white people. Indeed, a black congressman from Chicago, Gus Savage, and Coleman Young, the black mayor of Detroit, have argued that only white people can be racist. Likewise, in 1987, the affirmative action officer of the State Insurance Fund of New York issued a company pamphlet in which she explained that all whites are racist and that only whites can be racist. How else could the plight of blacks be explained without flirting with the possibility of racial inequality?

i speak purely for myself here, and i do not prejudge anybody because of there origin or skin colour in any way shape or form i am completely non racist.

i beleieve there are idiots and bad people in every race and i dislike them all equaly.

Your dogma has logical consequences, too. If we are to realize the "truth", as you say, and admit an inequality, this will cause more inequality. In other words, racism creates more racism. Racism separated society into white and black, the established whites holding on to control of the best jobs and housing. This inequality is then seen as a deficiency on the part of blacks, thus justifying more racism. It could have happened in either direction.

There is another factor to take into account, and that is black reaction to white racism, influencing greater separation, thus greater inequality. It is important to note that because of racism, the success of a white person isn't only built on their ability, but also upon the previous success of white people.

What makes you think America isn't "racked with pervasive racism"? You are a shining example.

Hey Spidey,

Is their one thing in this world that blacks are doing wrong that is not somehow the fault of whitey?

Individuals make all sorts of mistakes. I have trouble making broad generalizations about our society in terms of white and black, the real situation is more complex than that, and these aren't the only two ethnic groups.

spidergoat said:
Individuals make all sorts of mistakes. I have trouble making broad generalizations about our society in terms of white and black, the real situation is more complex than that, and these aren't the only two ethnic groups.
What?
you just wrote these statements in your last two posts, just about all your posts generalize how bad whites have treated blacks and thats why blacks are failing, thats as general as you get.
spidergoat said:
It's just that we care less about the black poor than the white poor.
and
spidergoat said:
Racism separated society into white and black, the established whites holding on to control of the best jobs and housing. This inequality is then seen as a deficiency on the part of blacks, thus justifying more racism.

There is another factor to take into account, and that is black reaction to white racism, influencing greater separation, thus greater inequality. It is important to note that because of racism, the success of a white person isn't only built on their ability, but also upon the previous success of white people.
You won't answer the question:
Is their one thing in this world that blacks are doing wrong that is not somehow the fault of whitey?

So try this one:
Is their one thing in this world that blacks are doing wrong that is somehow the fault of whitey?

I don't think you could make any such generalizations. There are no (modern) actions attributable to either blacks or whites as a group. When there was a more distinct separation, with whites the sole ethnic group in control, it was different.

Last edited:
spidergoat said:
I don't think you could make any such generalizations. There are no (modern) actions attributable to either blacks or whites as a group. When there was a more distinct separation, with whites the sole ethnic group in control, it was different.
Spidey, do you remember writing this?

spidergoat said:
It's the violent nature of white people that led them to oppress blacks.
Ya, thats not to general is it?

If you really thought blacks were human and equal you could answer the question:

J.B said:
Is there one thing in this world that blacks are doing wrong that is not somehow the fault of whitey?
Not really. The only thing could be ethnic strife in Africa, that's been going on for milennia, but the modern problem of it is mostly due to European colonialism and Postcolonialism, when the fucked around with the natural borders of the African peoples, creating problems that led to the Congo Crisis, Apartheid, numerous civil wars in nearly every african country, and lets not forget the war in Uganda, the Rwandan Genocide, and the First and second Congo Wars which have cost some 10 million lives. All because of white Eurpean leader's shortsightedness and overzealous greed.

Last edited:
J.B said:
They could be more politically involved... like MLK and the black leaders who...were....assassinated.

“ Originally Posted by spidergoat
It's the violent nature of white people that led them to oppress blacks. ”

Ya, thats not to general is it?
I don't really think white people are more violent than any other human, I was just countering your extreme view to illustrate a point.

Hapsburg said:
Not really. The only thing could be ethnic strife in Africa, that's been going on for milennia, but the modern problem of it is mostly due to European colonialism and Postcolonialism, when the fucked around with the natural borders of the African peoples, creating problems that led to the Congo Crisis, Apartheid, numerous civil wars in nearly every african country, and lets not forget the war in Uganda, the Rwandan Genocide, and the First and second Congo Wars which have cost some 10 million lives. All because of white Eurpean leader's shortsightedness and overzealous greed.
Wow, whites have the power to control blacks lives so easly, whites can even make blacks kill each other.

Do you really believe whites are that superiour?

Back