30 Day Sex Challenge

Would you succeed at this 30 day challenge?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Roman have you tried acupuncher or a pysio?

Both of those preffessions tend to have better results than surgical intervention for back injuries. Acupuncher can relive the pain and a good pysio can strengthen the back mussles which will pull your spine into its proper alinment

How exactly does acupuncture work..?

What catagory would I be in?, I am still married but not to the person who I am in a relationship with, I guess that means no sex for me for 30 days?. I will actualy take up this challenge I dislike backing down to a test of most kinds.

But Is is ok if I start after next week?

peace.

Orleander there are 2 reasons i concider it perverse

The first being that he even presumes to control someone elses sex life (yes i realise its an opt in system before you say anything but still if i said that you should give your husband a BJ everyday for a month you would rightly tell me to go fuck myself, no difference here)

the second being that i wouldnt throw away a 5 year relationship because this dick wants to play this game

I mean orleander did you ask your husband before you started it or did you just have lots of sex wether he was in the mood or not? now flip it, how would he react if for no reason at all you withdrew from him? would he be happy or hurt?

Did I ask my husband? No, I told him it was something I was interested in trying. He said 'ok' I'm sure there were days he didn't want to, as there were days I didn't want to. But sometimes once we got started, we got into the mood. Some times I just performed oral sex on him or I gave him a hand job. We counted it as sex.

Married couples sometimes grow apart and sex falls by the wayside. This was a way to reconnect. Some unmarried couples focus on sex and not on each other. This was a way for them to express their love without sex.

You are reading way more into this challenge then there is. If you can't do it, you can't do it. No reason to get all pissy at the guy who asked if you would. Its not him controlling you. He never said "do it!" he asked "can you?"

ok for a start as shorty said do she and i fall into the married or unmarried catigory?

if one important componant of a relationship is sex then what makes it less important for my relationship and hers than yours?

is it suddenly the case that as soon as you have a licence from the state sex becomes important where as before it wasnt?

we arnt talking about a 6month relationship here, or having sex on the first date but a 5 year relationship.

now would you go 30 days without sex? would your husband?
i know i have a low sex drive but thats low even for ME

Back